POSTING AN IMAGE FROM THE INTERNET (FB etc) in 60 seconds!!

It's not always easy to navigate around a new forum and we are all learning.

If you want to know how to do something within the forum, please ask and I will submit a thread, either in text form or the occasional video.
richlizard

POSTING AN IMAGE FROM THE INTERNET (FB etc) in 60 seconds!!

June 28th, 2017, 2:18 pm

There are always differences in forums and what might be simple on one is not so on another.

Posting images from Facebook was not easy on the old forum. Any image from the internet you want to post here is so simple even those die hard "I don't do images" will struggle not to post them.

So you have seen an image posted, perhaps on Facebook. It might even be one you posted yourself - because you COULD be bothered on Facebook :D .

This video is going to show you how to post an image from the internet into a KK post - IN 60 SECONDS!!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Scattysapain

Re: POSTING AN IMAGE FROM THE INTERNET (FB etc) in 60 seconds!!

July 1st, 2017, 9:21 am

Well here I am to ask is it the same for posting a picture from WhatsApp because I have tried the above and I can`t get it to work :lol:

richlizard

Re: POSTING AN IMAGE FROM THE INTERNET (FB etc) in 60 seconds!!

July 1st, 2017, 9:39 am

Scattysapain wrote:
July 1st, 2017, 9:21 am
Well here I am to ask is it the same for posting a picture from WhatsApp because I have tried the above and I can`t get it to work :lol:
Whatsapp is not a public internet page. It is something on your phone. So you need to upload it yourself using the other method.

Or if you wish you could send the Whatsapp image to yourself on Facebook Messenger, then go to a web page and use this method here.