VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
ladymucky

VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

September 16th, 2020, 6:53 pm

I have been asked how and where by a few, so let me try and explain how easy this is ...

So its a league run by Tom Brady a lot of you will know as the tour director of APAT.

There are 8 different regions

Eastern
North East
North West
Scotland
Southwest
Southern
Midlands
ANGIES ROOM (ROW)

So if you fill in this reg form to join the LPPL (league)

Here..

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/join

Instead of putting your postcode put ANGIES ROOM ... or just tell me you have regged and I will have your name popped on to our region. We are without a doubt the best region.

If you joined in your own area and we went live we wouldnt be in the same place. When we do an interleague it mean if we as our group won it we get to choose anywhere in the world to be our home ground, where the rest have to be in their area. (lets not confuse things by explaining the interleague right now) And they have no forums or online groups to mingle.

So when you have joined you now just play how many games a day you want to .. there are 5 to choose from between £1 and £5.

11am
2 pm
7 pm
9 pm
10 pm every day

plus a PLO game Fri Sat and Suday at 5.50 pm (You could point up with those alone if thats your thing, I dont play those)

Some of these games have been allocated golden tickets for the winners. Where there is a weekly final for the 32 ticket holders, the winner of which wins a Vegas package. (EVERY SINGLE WEEK)

On top of that and more importnatly there is a monthly final for gold silver and bronze positions. Depending on the points you accumulate ... (you get 100 for just entering a game, the 5 for every person you beat and FT points etc) You play the MONTHLY FINAL for multiple packages Vegas Malta Prague etc (all poker destinations or festavals)

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/leaguepoint ... 1231&vid=0

There was only one Vegas package when I won it but there is usually 2 or 3 in one game. August being summer hols time etc was quieter than usual. But we have 2 in gold this month and even one in Silver for the 1st time.

So as you can see there are many ways to get packages at a very affordable price.

Even if you only manage bronze position the top 3 win straight into silver the next night and the same for silver into Gold.

If you dont make bronze but play a min of 8 games in the month you get into the qualifies where the top of that game wins into Bronze and so on.

We already have about 5 packages under our belts in AR some having already got 2 and we only joined in June.

Theres more ..... We are starting sats for entry into the WSOP 10k main event in Oct ... and the winner has to share 30% of any winnings with the other finalists.

Is there and easier way to win VEGAS BABY and a chance to play the MAIN EVENT ?????

We will probably be about 50 stong before July so the social side is massive too. With one of us in the Main event, what a rail.

Any question, just ask.

ladymucky

Re: VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

September 16th, 2020, 7:08 pm

Here is the weekly golden ticket schedule at a glance.

I am boycotting :lol: at the moment because the 7 o'clock pairs was my favourite game. Me and my teammate Ritchie Gray do extremely well.

ladymucky

September 16th, 2020, 7:11 pm

PS
If you dont already have a Party Poker account (I am sure most of you do)

Use my link

https://promo.partypoker.com/en/promo/l ... F7WtYKSMEU

:mrgreen:

:hide:

ladymucky

September 16th, 2020, 7:25 pm

Sorry, I missed a very important point .... only your top 18 scores for the whole month count.

So still loads of time to join us this month, even next week isnt too late with this format, and the number of daily games available.

ladymucky

September 16th, 2020, 7:39 pm

So, heres a bit of light poker reading on the FT of my Vegas package and more,....
I had one hell of a battle...

;

The LPPL week ended off with the 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 playing on Sunday evening, and with all 31 Qualifiers registered we joined the action around 8pm for a livestream (available here https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady65/vid ... 6306757437).
As the action 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝟵 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, Fiona Craig UTG raised Edi Neacsu's BB from 16k to 64k, only to see Si Manning in the SB push over the top All In for 609k - with Edi getting out of the way, Fiona didn't hesitate to snap call for her total stack of 233k putting her self at risk of elimination - however, we quickly saw Fiona was holding Q♠️ Q♥️ and Si A♥️ K♦️, and with the Flop coming A♦️ 8♦️ Q♦️, Fiona hit Trip Q's, but, with Si holding K♦️ then Fiona had to avoid a Diamond coming which would give Si the flush (unless the Board paired to give Fiona a Full House... Turn came 3♥️ so it was just the River to avoid a Diamond to double up Fiona... but a devestating J♦️ on River gave Si the Flush and sadly we lost Fiona in what was obviously a roller coaster hand that played out.
So, making the 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹, 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲...
George Fergusson 730k
Si Manning 818k
Edi Neacsu 308k
Geoff McDermott 171k
Brian Staples 407k
Angie Doherty 238k
Sam Cox 208k
Kris Anderson 113k
With Blinds 10k/20k and Kris Anderson in the BB, he shoved his short stack 113k over the 46k raise of Si Manning and Si made the call showing 6♠️ 6♣️ - Kris showing A♥️ Q♥️ - Board runs out 3♠️ 4♠️ 10♣️ 2♦️ 2♥️ and we lost Kris in 8th position.
Blinds increased to 15k / 30k and as it folded round to Brian Staples in Cut Off he shoved his 87k small stack into Angie Doherty's Button - Angie made the call and as it went HU Brian was at risk with his Q♥️ 10♦️ against Angie's 9♦️ 9♣️ - a great Flop for Brian to keep his tournament alive with 7♣️ Q♦️ A♦️ giving him a pair of Q's ahead of Angie pair of 9's, but it was short lived as 9♥️ comes on Turn and with 2♥️ on River we lost Brian in 7th place - surely it wont' be long before a super consistent Brian wins his 3rd Vegas trip.
Now 6-handed, it was another 40 minutes before we lost another player, and with chips passing back and forth with huge leads - Blinds 40k / 80k, and Geoff McDermott in the BB with all his chips committed (41k), Sam Cox sitting on 120k makes a min raise to 80k only to see George Fergusson push over the top for his entire 755k stack - with it folding round to Sam Cox again he obviously makes the call for his remaining 40k stack - for a 320k pot we have Geoff at risk holding 7♠️ J♠️, along with Sam Cox at Risk with 10♦️ K♣️, against the big stack of George holding 9♥️ 9♣️ - and with the Board 5♦️ 7♥️ A♦️ 8♥️ 3♠️ George stays ahead with his pocket 9's and we have a double elimination as we lose Geoff McDermott in 6th and Sam Cox in 5th - well played guys.
Now 4-handed, each player was guaranteed at least an International Poker Package with LPPL (Prague, Malta etc) with the outright winner getting a Las Vegas Package:
Edi Neacsu 965k
George Fergusson 955k
Si Manning 712k
Angie Doherty 387k
With Blinds moving to 50k/100k, Si Manning soon regained the Chip Lead at the expense of Edi and George , Si moving to 1.2m chips. With Angie playing a small 337k stack, we saw her fold her 100k BB to a min raise form Edi, dropping Angie to 237k.
Next hand we saw George Fergusson and Si Manning get it all in when Si UTG shipped his 1.2m stack and as Edi and Angie got out of the way, George in the BB and sitting on 855k made the call and we saw his K♦️ K♣️ - with Si holding 7♠️ 7♥️ - no help on the Board for Si though and George doubles up to Chip Leader with 1.7m chips, and Si reduced to 317k.
With Si Manning in the 100k BB, Angie Doherty makes a shove for her 187k and it folds to Si who agonisingly finds himself committed for only another 87k, but that would reduce him to 130k if he lost - he makes the call hoping we presume for at best 2 live cards - which he gets when his 8♥️ 2♦️ is up against Angie's A♠️ K♥️ - as Angie holds her breath the Board runs out 5♥️ J♦️ Q♠️ 9♥️ 9♠️ and Angie gets the double up with her AK high playing (subsequently, thanks Si for the analysis, the AK v 82 was a weird spot - 80K to win 450K as long as Angie didn't have a pair it is 35% v 65% and Si getting 4/1 so as much as it prob looked awful, it made sense to call).
Si Manning is SB 50k with only 80k behind, and again he goes HU with Angie Doherty as she ships her 424k stack with Q♦️ K♥️ and Si holding 5♠️ J♠️ - Flop 7♦️ A♥️ Q♥️ gives Angie 2nd top pair and inevitably kills it for Si as Board runs out A♠️ 3♥️ and we lose Si Manning in 4th place - well played mate was a roller coaster for you between chip leader for a lot of the time - consolation of an International Poker Trip Package to go along with your already won Vegas Trip mate 🙂
3-handed...
George Fergusson 1.7m
Edi Neacsu 735k
Angie Doherty 654k
We see Angie Doherty make a few moves and increase her stack to 800k, slightly ahead of Edi Neacsu on 735k as they both go Head to Head... George gets out of the way to Edi's SB 50k and Angie's BB 100k, and Edi shoves his 735k stack... Angie's live commentary is obviously interrupted as she goes quiet to think.. and makes the call after a few seconds... Angie shows K♦️ 10♦️ and Edi K♥️ 5♦️ - Edi dominated here and needed a lot of luck with either a Board full of Hearts, or a 5 and to avoid a 10 or Diamonds for Angie.... Flop of 3♣️ 4♣️ Q♠️ and a 5 would do it... but Turn 10♣️ sees Edi drawing dead on the River and we lose Edi in 3rd spot - well played Edi, in addition to winning an International Poker Trip package, Edi also wins a 25k stack (multiple stacks allowed) for the LPPL GRAND FINAL being played during the next FOPP (Festival of Poker Players) / National Championship where the winner is guaranteed a trip to Vegas AND a seat in the WSOP Main Event 🙂 (before you all ask - online Satellites for this are planned to go live in Oct 🙂 )
𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗨𝗽 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 Angie Doherty 𝗮𝗻𝗱 George Fergusson 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗮 𝟭.𝟱𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵... 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗛 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝟮𝟱𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗟𝗮𝘀 𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲...
Heads Up didn't last too long... with around 15 x BBs each and Blinds 50k / 100k.. after about 12 hands and small chip changes, Angie took a small chip lead with 1.6m against George on 1.5m...
With Blinds increasing to 60k / 120k George in the SB min raises to 240k, and Angie pushes All In only for George to make an immediate call...
Angie A♣️ Q♠️
George A♦️ K♣️
and with Angie dominated we see a Flop... A♠️ Q♦️ 9♦️ 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗲 𝟮 𝗣𝗮𝗶𝗿...
10♣️ on Turn and Angie 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱 𝗮 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿) 𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 (𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁) ... and with River Q♥️ Angie hits trip Q's to beat an unlucky George with his AK v AQ...
Congrats to George Fergusson on his 2nd place winning an Internation Poker Trip package and a 25k GRAND FINAL Stack - well played mate.
And Finally, HUGE CONGRATS to Angie Doherty 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗜𝗢𝗡 taking down the Gold Final and bagging herself a Las Vegas Package to travel to the 𝗙𝗮𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘀 𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝗣𝗣𝗟 during the WSOP Main Event next year... AND a 25k Stack in our GRAND FINAL next March playing for a WSOP MAIN EVENT SEAT 🙂
Until next month....

calella

September 18th, 2020, 11:53 pm

ladymucky wrote:
I have been asked how and where by a few, so let me try and explain how easy this is ...

So its a league run by Tom Brady a lot of you will know as the tour director of APAT.

Eastern
North East
North West
Scotland
Southwest
Southern
Midlands
ANGIES ROOM (ROW)

Here..

Instead of putting your postcode put ANGIES ROOM ... or just tell me you have regged and I will have your name popped on to our region. We are without a doubt the best region.

If you joined in your own area and we went live we wouldnt be in the same place. When we do an interleague it mean if we as our group won it we get to choose anywhere in the world to be our home ground, where the rest have to be in their area. (lets not confuse things by explaining the interleague right now) And they have no forums or online groups to mingle.

So when you have joined you now just play how many games a day you want to .. there are 5 to choose from between £1 and £5.

11am
2 pm
7 pm
9 pm
10 pm every day

plus a PLO game Fri Sat and Suday at 5.50 pm (You could point up with those alone if thats your thing, I dont play those)

Some of these games have been allocated golden tickets for the winners. Where there is a weekly final for the 32 ticket holders, the winner of which wins a Vegas package. (EVERY SINGLE WEEK)

On top of that and more importnatly there is a monthly final for gold silver and bronze positions. Depending on the points you accumulate ... (you get 100 for just entering a game, the 5 for every person you beat and FT points etc) You play the MONTHLY FINAL for multiple packages Vegas Malta Prague etc (all poker destinations or festavals)

There was only one Vegas package when I won it but there is usually 2 or 3 in one game. August being summer hols time etc was quieter than usual. But we have 2 in gold this month and even one in Silver for the 1st time.

So as you can see there are many ways to get packages at a very affordable price.

Even if you only manage bronze position the top 3 win straight into silver the next night and the same for silver into Gold.

If you dont make bronze but play a min of 8 games in the month you get into the qualifies where the top of that game wins into Bronze and so on.

We already have about 5 packages under our belts in AR some having already got 2 and we only joined in June.

Theres more ..... We are starting sats for entry into the WSOP 10k main event in Oct ... and the winner has to share 30% of any winnings with the other finalists.

Is there and easier way to win VEGAS BABY and a chance to play the MAIN EVENT ?????

We will probably be about 50 stong before July so the social side is massive too. With one of us in the Main event, what a rail.

Any question, just ask.
I've joined Angie, had to open a new Party Poker account as they had closed my existing account. I put ANGIES ROOM in the postcode bit of the LPPL site as you said.

Where do I look for the games on PP, cant seem to find them.

silverfox46

September 19th, 2020, 12:34 am

select all in lobby then restricted in 1st column
, should show them then. password is league

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 1:44 am

calella wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 11:53 pm
ladymucky wrote:

Eastern
North East
North West
Scotland
Southwest
Southern
Midlands
ANGIES ROOM (ROW)

Here..

11am
2 pm
7 pm
9 pm
10 pm every day

Any question, just ask.
I've joined Angie, had to open a new Party Poker account as they had closed my existing account. I put ANGIES ROOM in the postcode bit of the LPPL site as you said.

Where do I look for the games on PP, cant seem to find them.
Great to have you Jimmy x ... I was HU tonight for another Vegas package.... I crashed (see the live stream) ... but now it was someone I hoped would take it down .. the controversy begins. obv I threw it ... like in the days when I won AR it was fixed bc my name was on the door. EVERY KINDA BS

Type in LppL in search .... cant wait to see you in Vegas x

Did you use my link? bugger :P

https://promo.partypoker.com/en/promo/l ... F7WtYKSMEU

calella

September 19th, 2020, 6:14 pm

Thanks foxy and angie, i've joined first game but didnt notice it was a PLO game lol. Will give it a bash though.

Sorry, forgot to use link Angie :(

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 6:20 pm

HU last night for another Vegas Package ... My laptop crashed.

Now it seem I let it happen to give it away to someone I have never met and new to AR.

I thought all this shit died at Laddies when, if, I won my own tourny it was a fix.

No one cared that on most of my live streams I crashed and was so fucked off .... but now HU for Vegas it matters ... they take notice ............ C U N T S.

If I wanted to give it away I would just have played weak .............. fucking bastard ass holes ........... and I saw on one post Foxy saying yeah it was suspicious ..... you slimy fucking c u nt .. do not speak to me again.

I fucking disconned HU (as I have done on most live streams) for a fucking Vegas Package ....... that was hard to swallow ... then dirty conspiracy theorist slimy filth decide I did it on purpose for someone I have never met nor care a jot about.

But let me tell you this FOXY.. C U N T I still had internet on my phone ..... and I was live with Terry and Tom on messager doing live stream ........ it has been recorded in real time, my discon ......FOR ALL TO SEE if I feel the need to care enough to show it. YOU FUCKING 2 FACED WANKER ............ go fuck yourself !!!!
Last edited by ladymucky on September 19th, 2020, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 6:21 pm

calella wrote:
Thanks foxy and angie, i've joined first game but didnt notice it was a PLO game lol. Will give it a bash though.

Great news Jimmy x I nearly had another package last night... but anyway.

Great to have you onboard x

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 6:51 pm

calella wrote:

It's not too late.. send me an email to angielovesshoes@aol.com giving permission to add you to my account.

See you in Vegas Baby :D x GL

silverfox46

September 19th, 2020, 7:40 pm

ladymucky wrote:

Now it seem I let it happen to give it away to someone I have never met and new to AR.

I thought all this shit died at Laddies when, if, I won my own tourny it was a fix.

No one cared that on most of my live streams I crashed and was so fucked off .... but now HU for Vegas it matters ... they take notice ............ C U N T S.

If I wanted to give it away I would just have played weak .............. fucking bastard ass holes ........... and I saw on one post Foxy saying yeah it was suspicious ..... you slimy fucking c u nt .. do not speak to me again.

I fucking disconned HU (as I have done on most live streams) for a fucking Vegas Package ....... that was hard to swallow ... then dirty conspiracy theorist slimy filth decide I did it on purpose for someone I have never met nor care a jot about.

But let me tell you this FOXY.. C U N T I still had internet on my phone ..... and I was live with Terry and Tom on messager doing live stream ........ it has been recorded in real time, my discon ......FOR ALL TO SEE if I feel the need to care enough to show it. YOU FUCKING 2 FACED WANKER ............ go fuck yourself !!!!
if you are going to quote me, please do me the honour of doing so correctly, not your twist on it. my words in reply to David's post were "seems a little odd". i watched and unfortunately LISTENED to your screeching rants, no doubt Vodka induced, as you posted that was your tipple for the evening. This is the 1st reply to your lunatic posts in a while, as i haven't had enough will to reply to them, you Madam are a complete and utter nutjob!! :bang:BASKING IN REFLECTED GLORY, of the lppl league,as on here people will eventually catch on. TTFN.

calella

September 19th, 2020, 8:08 pm

ladymucky wrote:
calella wrote:

It's not too late.. send me an email to angielovesshoes@aol.com giving permission to add you to my account.

Finished 2nd out of 17, how do i see where points are, couldnt see in the prizepool

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 8:18 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 7:40 pm
ladymucky wrote:

if you are going to quote me, please do me the honour of doing so correctly, not your twist on it. my words in reply to David's post were "seems a little odd". i watched and unfortunately LISTENED to your screeching rants, no doubt Vodka induced, as you posted that was your tipple for the evening. This is the 1st reply to your lunatic posts in a while, as i haven't had enough will to reply to them, you Madam are a complete and utter nutjob!! :bang:BASKING IN REFLECTED GLORY, of the lppl league,as on here people will eventually catch on. TTFN.
Fuck the fuck off you sniffling little c u n t .. "seems a little odd" ??????????????????? yeah ... thats just semantics... you are fueling another c u nt s filthy post.

You jump on every fucking thing you can to pull me down ....... you need the fucking attention obviously .. and always at my expense.

What I drank has FA to do with anything ... nor when I don't drink anything at all does it matter to you with your constant derogatory comments about me at every opportunity.

Just F U CK OFF .... do you hear me? Just FUCK OFF

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 8:19 pm

calella wrote:
ladymucky wrote:
calella wrote:

Finished 2nd out of 17, how do i see where points are, couldnt see in the prizepool
WOW what a start ... points are usuallly posted the next day and prize money manually added within 24 to 48 hrs ... WTG you x

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/leaguepoints

calella

September 19th, 2020, 8:27 pm

ladymucky wrote:
calella wrote:
ladymucky wrote:

WOW what a start ... points are usuallly posted the next day and prize money manually added within 24 to 48 hrs ... WTG you x

It's updated already, ive got 1225 points so not too shabby for first game, had a bit of a barney with one of the players already lol, can't remember his name but he burst my AA 2nd or 3rd hand in with a shi tey call.

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 8:36 pm

calella wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 8:27 pm
ladymucky wrote:
calella wrote:

It's updated already, ive got 1225 points so not too shabby for first game, had a bit of a barney with one of the players already lol, can't remember his name but he burst my AA 2nd or 3rd hand in with a shi tey call.
Oh lol so it has ... I wasnt looking for anyone called James :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG dont you start .. my team mate Ritchie is the worst for abusing folk .. he doesnt suffer muppets galdly and tells them in no uncertain terms :lol: :lol: :lol:

calella

September 19th, 2020, 8:41 pm

What prize money is there in these games Angie, aren't we just playing for points in these games?

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 8:58 pm

calella wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 8:41 pm
What prize money is there in these games Angie, aren't we just playing for points in these games?
Here ...

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/forum_view?id=14239

WOW you may have made the wheel decide it seems ... but there seems to be some issue with your region and the fact it is your 1st game.. golden tickets are only awarded to people who have played a single game ............ but the wheel is a decider tomoz and you should be ok if you play another game before its spun ... but I will have that confirmed shortly

ladymucky

it pays about top 10 %

calella

September 19th, 2020, 9:36 pm

ladymucky wrote:
it pays about top 10 %
Ah ok, I played the 9pm game there but just gave up, someone called Eoin Keaney I think just went all in every hand, he's up to about 100K chips by playing like a fkn halfwit. Not gonna donate to mo rons lol.

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 9:52 pm

calella wrote:
ladymucky wrote:
it pays about top 10 %
Ah ok, I played the 9pm game there but just gave up, someone called Eoin Keaney I think just went all in every hand, he's up to about 100K chips by playing like a fkn halfwit. Not gonna donate to mo rons lol.
Yeah, his play is a bit off, but a nice guy... hes in AR on FB but not under our region... from Scotland I think. His name is weird but pronounced the same as Owen.

Great start for you though.. If "start as you mean to go on" means anything you are hot to trot x

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 10:00 pm

If people are thinking I have been too harsh on Foxy .... then let me show you why .. not only fuelling some c u n ts post but ...

This was on my personal wall ........... not KK not AR ... my family can read this ... my children.

This is NOT OK ... NOT FUCKING OK !!!!!

calella

September 19th, 2020, 10:16 pm

ladymucky wrote:
calella wrote:
ladymucky wrote:
it pays about top 10 %
Yeah, his play is a bit off, but a nice guy... hes in AR on FB but not under our region... from Scotland I think. His name is weird but pronounced the same as Owen.

Great start for you though.. If "start as you mean to go on" means anything you are hot to trot x
Yea, i'll give it a bash for a while and see how it goes. I did send you an email but I never "gave permission" to link my account to AR but that's what i meant to do by emailing you. If I have to send again just give me a shout. :)

silverfox46

September 19th, 2020, 10:28 pm

ladymucky wrote:
If people are thinking I have been too harsh on Foxy .... then let me show you why .. not only fuelling some c u n ts post but ...

This was on my personal wall ........... not KK not AR ... my family can read this ... my children.

So do you deny you posted a picture of a bottle of Vodka saying "my tipple for tonight" wasn't aware it was on your personal wall, but still no fks given, are you suffering from offurtrollyitis again? How many of the psychophantic comments to said post truly know you? they have a lot to learn, but given time I'm sure enlightenment will prevail.

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 10:54 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 10:28 pm
ladymucky wrote:

So do you deny you posted a picture of a bottle of Vodka saying "my tipple for tonight" wasn't aware it was on your personal wall, but still no fks given, are you suffering from offurtrollyitis again? How many of the psychophantic comments to said post truly know you? they have a lot to learn, but given time I'm sure enlightenment will prevail.
WTF ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? "Do I deny" ??????????????????? are you fucking insane ???

I posted that I am having a vod ................. because I don't usually. BUT THAT IS MY PERSONAL CHOICE TO SAY IT, AND FUCK ALL TO DO WITH YOU. You made me sound like some kinda lush you fucking half wit, for having a drink on a Friday night ...

I dont give one fuck what you think ... or what anyone thinks here or in AR BUT YOU LET MY FAMILY THINK .....possibly even worry ????? NOT OK NOT FUCKING OK ....

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 10:56 pm

calella wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 10:16 pm
ladymucky wrote:
calella wrote:

Yea, i'll give it a bash for a while and see how it goes. I did send you an email but I never "gave permission" to link my account to AR but that's what i meant to do by emailing you. If I have to send again just give me a shout. :)
Got email and forwarded it on ... I'm sure that will be fine Jimmy... if not I will let you know ..... people already asking me who you are ... great 1st impression x

Alski

September 19th, 2020, 11:36 pm

Well done Angie fukin belting well done great stuff👍👍👍👏

ladymucky

September 19th, 2020, 11:50 pm

Alski wrote:
September 19th, 2020, 11:36 pm
Well done Angie fukin belting well done great stuff👍👍👍👏
Awwww thanks, Al ... had my hands on another Vegas package last night until my lappy crashed HU .... But I expect to have many more before next summer .. if not all Vegas then Malta, Prague, etc. If I end up with just one of each I will be more than happy x

Come join us..... you are shite enough to fit right in with most of that lot ;) :hide:

I genuinely love most of them though. Nearly as much as I do you lot x