Modern conservatism

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

Modern conservatism

July 30th, 2020, 10:19 am

3 conservative governments Vs the rest of the world neck and neck on Covid fatalities and all 3 bleat on about how well they are doing all 3 blame everyone else from bad science to media to opposition parties but will the thickos believe their lies and crackpot policies and conspiracy theories well evidently yup.

tankbuster1

Re: Modern conservatism

July 30th, 2020, 5:59 pm

Have to make room for people.
We are housing an estimated 48,000 illegal migrants in 4 Star Spa Hotels, costing the taxpayer £2bn. It’s shameful the media have left it up to me to report on this new scandal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5XKksiSgac

_JC_

July 31st, 2020, 2:50 pm

So your blaming the governments, ONLY, The Science has been changing as more is learnt. The demographics are different, the responses have mostly been the same, do fuck all. Trump at blame quite clearly for initially calling it a hoax etc etc, Brazil well we know that he doesn't believe it's damaging. Mexico is next. I wouldn't call 155,000 v 91000 v 46000 neck and neck. I thought you might have been picking on the UK. Good to see you aren't.

bilthebandit

July 31st, 2020, 3:08 pm

Well the 46000 is a little on the short side due to a bit of manipulation but the 3 countries around the same deaths as the rest of the world combined JC and i do 100% blame the 3 leaders for this 2 right wing crackpots and 1 clown Tank is in agreement with them so reckon thats the icing on the cake but his views obv are not as rare or unusual as some might think.

Be certain of one thing tho Boris is moderate compared to many in his party whose ethics and morals are both in sync with Trumps band of cut-throats and carpetbaggers.

_JC_

July 31st, 2020, 3:25 pm

You have lost the plot if you think Boris actions have been the same as Trump. IN fact name me any of the UK parties that have taken the same line as Trump, ignore, deny, and do nothing. I don't think many countries have got it exactly right, because not much was known as it was new. Except Trump blamed Obama for leaving the cupboard bare, when in fact any full cupboard would not have helped have helped as it was new. Biggest manipulation of data of late id probably Trump stopping the use of CDC data

bilthebandit

July 31st, 2020, 4:44 pm

So Boris didnt do any of the tricks Trump has done????? you have lost the plot if you cant see the same tactics were used LOTS of them mentioned them many times No1 being "we made no mistakes everything done at the right time".Notice i put Boris in the "clown" category not crackpot.

Think you will find the %deaths per capita prob about the same even with the rigged numbers produced here.

Boris obv not gone as far as the crackpot Trumps outlandish bollox but not seem him condemn Trumps actions either.

It was "new" you say and thats only half right we had weeks of info from China then Italy and Spain b4 we got hit and too slow by at least 3\4 weeks and half hearted incomprensible and damn right incompetent measures lead to this debacle.

Your words ignore deny and do nothing all these things have been in abundance here !!!!! again would take to long to list them all but just the care home fiasco covers all 3.

tankbuster1

July 31st, 2020, 6:54 pm

Trump sent the Hospital ship to New Youk for them to use but the Mayor of New York just put them in the Care Homes instead.
All the Care Homes in the UK could have refused Covid Patients and many did but the ones that did got a few more bob.

Bill instead of listening to the MSM why dont you look for things?

The number of deaths registered in England and Wales in the week ending 17 July 2020 (Week 29) was 8,823, this was 133 deaths more than Week 28.

In Week 29, the number of deaths registered was 3.0% below the five-year average (270 deaths fewer), this is the fifth consecutive week that deaths have been below the five-year average; the number of deaths in care homes, hospitals and other communal establishments was also fewer than the five-year average, while the number of deaths in private homes was 766 higher than the five-year average.

If the Plague is so bad why is there fewer deaths for 5 weeks than Average
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... 17july2020

tankbuster1

July 31st, 2020, 7:10 pm

See what they treated this Covid patient with Bill , Under the last X ray
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7165082/
On arrival to the medical unit he was febrile to 38.4 °C and mildly tachycardic with a heart rate of 104 beats per minute. He placed on contact and airborne isolation and started on"""" hydroxychloroquine """400 mg BID for one day, followed by 200 mg BID for 5 days for suspected COVID-19 infection. The following day the patient was found to be COVID positive. Symptomatic care was continued and the patient was discharged three days after admission in stable condition.

bilthebandit

July 31st, 2020, 7:52 pm

Trump said today "i did more for Blacks and ethnic minorities then Obama ever did" is that fact or another lie Tank as i dont have to hand the relevant data but find it unlikely.

tankbuster1

July 31st, 2020, 8:10 pm

Record Employment under Trump for Black people till the election loomed and the Plage shut everything down

Yes it is true and even FACTCHECK can not even bring themselves to say it

Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trump ... mployment/

You know they go on about Trump and his lies yet George Bush killed millions with his lies and nothing is said

In fact they laugh about it and people pay to see them laughing

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Its all a fking Game dont believe any of them

bilthebandit

July 31st, 2020, 9:04 pm

Well tbh i believed the record employment crap he talks about but they are ofc massaged figures like the conservatives always do with employment more often than not with wages just not worth anything and just 1 step up from enslavement.

But if he is so good to Blacks and ethnic minorities and does not persecute them in any way then WHY THE FUK do you like him????????

tankbuster1

July 31st, 2020, 9:48 pm

I don;t Bill im just pointing out that the Media lie and there is nothing wrong with Black people but they do like fire

_JC_

August 1st, 2020, 8:26 am

Wether you agree or not, in the beginning the scientists banded about Herd Immunity, good job that was changed otherwise I hate to think what the death level would have been. I also understand what you say about care homes, is that hindsight, I don't know, as things kept changing, maybe nobody thought about it. Not praising or slagging anyone off, yes it is/was bad but who's fault is it, once again not 100% sure. The difference between the USA and UK is a bit lie chalk and cheese, in the UK there are discussions and disagreements, in the USA they just bandy about LIES continually. What sort of country categorises so many different types of voters, In the UK we do it mostly by age etc. In the USA it is predominatley done by race. The Twat Kushner even wanted to do nothing re the pandemic in the parts of the country that were blue states, no interest in saving lives just saving votes, what a heartless bastard. As for Trumps hospital ship, it had 20 patients only. IN fact COVID patients weren't allowed anywhere near it as far as i can remember. Still after all this times Trump has no plan. At least on testing we have done more per capita that most countries. Test per millon/capita we are about 10th USA about 15th. Despite all that if I continue to see the morons who constantly ingnore social distancing, wether it be on beaches, pubs etc I cannot see it getting better any time soon if that continues and it WILL. It's easy to tell by looking at the many graphs that are about. As for the USA, Trump has turned it into a shithole full of southern racists and Karens, he should be ashamed but we all know he only cares about the election and doesn't give a flying fuck about anything else.

bilthebandit

August 1st, 2020, 10:13 am

Herd immunity,only a few were stupid enough to advocate this and most of the world laughed at this and the ultra slow reaction to implementing measures here cost prob 30k lives and countless billions in the economy hardly a strong and stable gov in the last 3or4 years eh

Almost all measures have been clear as mud a sort of lockdown with rules the cops had no idea about never mind the public and this came into being 1 month too late.

The list of their fuk ups and ineptitudes gos on and on but they say "we made NO mistakes" and this pathetic display is continuing to this day.

On the US cant fault you much here except you may be being a tad lenient haha.

T8MML

August 1st, 2020, 12:01 pm

Thanks heavens we’ve got you here to remind us

bilthebandit

August 1st, 2020, 12:36 pm

Cant let up on conservatives and their supporters who are complicit or just in denial of how dishonest ,corrupt or plain incompetent their heroes are.

I will champion the middle ground and voice my displeasure at the rantings of mainly the right wing fanatics here as they seem to be in abundance amazed at the fact that even supposedly moderate right wings seem happy to go along and excuse the inadequacies of their party leaders.

T8MML

August 1st, 2020, 1:08 pm

It’s probably because most have realised that venting their spleen on a “poker” forum is a bit pointless.

T_F_L_S

August 1st, 2020, 1:13 pm

The problem seems to be that all parties value money more than lives.

The tories are just managing our decline into a 3rd world country like America is.

What politicians should be judged on is how much they improve the standard of living for the general population which in this country has been in decline since the last property crash in the late 80's.

What our mostly tory governments have actually done is to sell off, on the cheap, this countries assets at bargain basement prices, to their mates in business or even to other countries! No long term vision, ridiculous cost of living and declining incomes are the consequences. Not to mention stealing proper pensions and replacing them with endowment style massively inferior products pretending to be pensions.

Lastly they have overpopulated our relatively small Island without doing anything to improve infrastructure for 40 years.

The only business growth that I can see is in parasitical practices like buy to let and employment agencies. Just designed to exploit the general population to enrich the greedy I'm all right Jack and fuck everybody else brigade...

bilthebandit

August 1st, 2020, 1:28 pm

Spot on Turbo but they dont like you saying this.

tankbuster1

August 1st, 2020, 6:42 pm

_JC_ wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:26 am
Wether you agree or not, in the beginning the scientists banded about Herd Immunity, good job that was changed otherwise I hate to think what the death level would have been. I also understand what you say about care homes, is that hindsight, I don't know, as things kept changing, maybe nobody thought about it. Not praising or slagging anyone off, yes it is/was bad but who's fault is it, once again not 100% sure. The difference between the USA and UK is a bit lie chalk and cheese, in the UK there are discussions and disagreements, in the USA they just bandy about LIES continually. What sort of country categorises so many different types of voters, In the UK we do it mostly by age etc. In the USA it is predominatley done by race. The Twat Kushner even wanted to do nothing re the pandemic in the parts of the country that were blue states, no interest in saving lives just saving votes, what a heartless bastard. As for Trumps hospital ship, it had 20 patients only. IN fact COVID patients weren't allowed anywhere near it as far as i can remember. Still after all this times Trump has no plan. At least on testing we have done more per capita that most countries. Test per millon/capita we are about 10th USA about 15th. Despite all that if I continue to see the morons who constantly ingnore social distancing, wether it be on beaches, pubs etc I cannot see it getting better any time soon if that continues and it WILL. It's easy to tell by looking at the many graphs that are about. As for the USA, Trump has turned it into a shithole full of southern racists and Karens, he should be ashamed but we all know he only cares about the election and doesn't give a flying fuck about anything else.
I think you will find it was Obama who destroyed Race Relations in the USA and s for Racist's its not the Southern Racist who are burning down the Citys in the USA
https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling ... years.aspx

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38536668

https://www.pewresearch.org/2017/01/10/ ... residency/

T_F_L_S

August 1st, 2020, 8:57 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 1:28 pm
Spot on Turbo but they dont like you saying this.
That's because they can't deal with the truth... :angel: