Goodwood sussex stakes...

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
T_F_L_S
Posts: 292
Joined: August 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm
Contact:

Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41281Post T_F_L_S
July 29th, 2020, 1:31 pm

mohaather :help:

T8MML
Posts: 1706
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41282Post T8MML
July 29th, 2020, 2:28 pm

Let’s just hope he’s good enough to get over the jockey handicap

T8MML
Posts: 1706
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41284Post T8MML
July 29th, 2020, 3:22 pm

Thankfully he was!!

Joke of a jockey!!

T_F_L_S
Posts: 292
Joined: August 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41285Post T_F_L_S
July 29th, 2020, 3:24 pm

Dear Ryan Moore,

That's how to ride a horse!

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

T8MML
Posts: 1706
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41287Post T8MML
July 29th, 2020, 3:54 pm

Yup, travelling well with perfect position, let others get first run, lose position - great horse!

T_F_L_S
Posts: 292
Joined: August 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41290Post T_F_L_S
July 29th, 2020, 4:30 pm

T8MML wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 3:54 pm
Yup, travelling well with perfect position, let others get first run, lose position - great horse!
Dirty racing by the dirty Irish cheats. Stopped Kameko successfully but couldn't stop the best horse ridden by the best jockey even using their revolting team tactics! :clap:

Theadder4
Posts: 2786
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41301Post Theadder4
July 29th, 2020, 9:19 pm

Not like you to be tipping a crowley horse turbo :D

T_F_L_S
Posts: 292
Joined: August 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41306Post T_F_L_S
July 30th, 2020, 8:30 am

Theadder4 wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Not like you to be tipping a crowley horse turbo :D
I live 15-20 miles away from Goodwood in Englands finest county, Hampshire! 8-)

Todays Goodwood selection is dreams unwind at 8/1 in the 4.20 :help: :angel:

T8MML
Posts: 1706
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41308Post T8MML
July 30th, 2020, 1:53 pm

1-45 Al Salt and Crowley shows exactly what a bad judge of a race he is!

T_F_L_S
Posts: 292
Joined: August 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41313Post T_F_L_S
July 30th, 2020, 7:12 pm

T8MML wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:53 pm
1-45 Al Salt and Crowley shows exactly what a bad judge of a race he is!
I missed it as I was walking along the prom in 25 degree sunshine with my old mum! 8-)

I did notice Moore managed to win a couple today! :help:

T8MML
Posts: 1706
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41320Post T8MML
July 31st, 2020, 11:44 am

T_F_L_S wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 7:12 pm
T8MML wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:53 pm
1-45 Al Salt and Crowley shows exactly what a bad judge of a race he is!
I missed it as I was walking along the prom in 25 degree sunshine with my old mum! 8-)

I did notice Moore managed to win a couple today! :help:
25 degrees??? I hope you put a coat on ;)

RichyPal
Posts: 383
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41338Post RichyPal
August 1st, 2020, 5:35 pm

T8MML wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:53 pm
1-45 Al Salt and Crowley shows exactly what a bad judge of a race he is!
He's principle jockey for Sheikh Hamdan al-Maktoum and is used by loads of the top trainers but Timmy knows better than all of those mugs :shock: :shock: :shock:

calella
Posts: 476
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41339Post calella
August 1st, 2020, 6:15 pm

RichyPal wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 5:35 pm
T8MML wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:53 pm
1-45 Al Salt and Crowley shows exactly what a bad judge of a race he is!
He's principle jockey for Sheikh Hamdan al-Maktoum and is used by loads of the top trainers but Timmy knows better than all of those mugs :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm with Tim on this one, do not like Crowley at all, he gets himself in more trouble in races than any other "top" jockey I could name.

T_F_L_S
Posts: 292
Joined: August 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41347Post T_F_L_S
August 1st, 2020, 9:03 pm

RichyPal wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 5:35 pm
T8MML wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:53 pm
1-45 Al Salt and Crowley shows exactly what a bad judge of a race he is!
He's principle jockey for Sheikh Hamdan al-Maktoum and is used by loads of the top trainers but Timmy knows better than all of those mugs :shock: :shock: :shock:
:D I'm not sure he does. Next he'll be slating my other favourite jockey J Spencer! :D

RichyPal
Posts: 383
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41348Post RichyPal
August 1st, 2020, 9:31 pm

calella wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:15 pm
RichyPal wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 5:35 pm
T8MML wrote:
July 30th, 2020, 1:53 pm
1-45 Al Salt and Crowley shows exactly what a bad judge of a race he is!
He's principle jockey for Sheikh Hamdan al-Maktoum and is used by loads of the top trainers but Timmy knows better than all of those mugs :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm with Tim on this one, do not like Crowley at all, he gets himself in more trouble in races than any other "top" jockey I could name.
You might well be with Tim but I'm sure the top owners and trainer's in Great Britain know a tad more lol.

He's probably lost you and Timmy a few quid over the years, there's a few I don't like either only because they've stitched me up.

T_F_L_S
Posts: 292
Joined: August 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41349Post T_F_L_S
August 1st, 2020, 9:55 pm

Best British jump jockey Brian Hughes.

Best Irish jump jockey Philip Enright.

Best English flat jockey Jim Crowley.

Best Irish flat jockey W J Lee.

also like O Murphy, T Marquand, D Russell, D Fentiman, Fallon Jr, JJ o'nell jr and P Mulrennan...

T8MML
Posts: 1706
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41352Post T8MML
August 2nd, 2020, 1:05 pm

RichyPal wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:31 pm
calella wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 6:15 pm
RichyPal wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 5:35 pm

He's principle jockey for Sheikh Hamdan al-Maktoum and is used by loads of the top trainers but Timmy knows better than all of those mugs :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm with Tim on this one, do not like Crowley at all, he gets himself in more trouble in races than any other "top" jockey I could name.
You might well be with Tim but I'm sure the top owners and trainer's in Great Britain know a tad more lol.

He's probably lost you and Timmy a few quid over the years, there's a few I don't like either only because they've stitched me up.
Although I’m no Sheik Hamdan he rode my fella once and got gubbed in a photo when still with a double handful! All the top owners have a retained jockey and when the Sheik was looking Crowley was champion so it was a given. He’s just very lucky some of his best results have been on steering jobs like Bataash.

King Power have a retainer with Sylvester de Sousa another useless twat when it comes to race tactics!

I even heard Denise retained you as a full time rider but she’s looking for a back up for when you can’t finish the job off ;)

RichyPal
Posts: 383
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41411Post RichyPal
August 5th, 2020, 10:59 pm

I knew there was a reason Timmy, hahahaha.

calella
Posts: 476
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Goodwood sussex stakes...

Post: # 41459Post calella
August 8th, 2020, 10:03 am

RichyPal wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 10:59 pm
I knew there was a reason Timmy, hahahaha.
What Tim said :clap:

Hope you and Denise are keeping safe Rich. Be good to get a KK get together when this eventually dies down mate.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests