Thanks for the...

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
ladymucky
Posts: 643
Joined: October 21st, 2019, 9:09 am
Contact:

Thanks for the...

Post: # 39195Post ladymucky
May 22nd, 2020, 3:28 pm

Memories...

While having a chuckle at Munchkin I was kinda thinking about all the laughs I've had with KK over the years and I think lockdown is a time to reflect ...

So let's do a memory of 3 top standout things ... 1, the saddest :cry: 2, the most shocking :o 3, the funniest. :lol:

After a bit of thought here are my 3 ...

1. Shadows death (saddest) :cry:

2. Peterwolf (still no idea where my money went) (shocking, even if I am not saying he's guilty) :o

3. When me and Lizard did that IQ test on stream, it was my turn to answer and he walked to the far side of the room and started doing weights while taking slow looks back at the camera .... I literally wet myself watching it back, I had pains in my tummy from the strain of laughing. Hilarious. (Funniest) :lol:


I'm sure there are many other things but they are my 3 .... who's calling? Or do I hear a raise?

silverfox46
Posts: 792
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Thanks for the...

Post: # 39200Post silverfox46
May 22nd, 2020, 5:11 pm

3/ think you have always been a little moist for Lizzie :hide:

RichyPal
Posts: 344
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Thanks for the...

Post: # 39201Post RichyPal
May 22nd, 2020, 5:51 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:11 pm
3/ think you have always been a little moist for Lizzie :hide:
"A little", understatement of all time :D :D :D

ladymucky
Posts: 643
Joined: October 21st, 2019, 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Thanks for the...

Post: # 39202Post ladymucky
May 22nd, 2020, 6:09 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:11 pm
3/ think you have always been a little moist for Lizzie :hide:
So, I am confused, is that your 3 memories? Or a very powerful imagination?

ladymucky
Posts: 643
Joined: October 21st, 2019, 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Thanks for the...

Post: # 39203Post ladymucky
May 22nd, 2020, 6:11 pm

RichyPal wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:51 pm
silverfox46 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:11 pm
3/ think you have always been a little moist for Lizzie :hide:
"A little", understatement of all time :D :D :D
How can you of all people say that? :o It has always been you that made me moist, I thought you knew that.

LittleMate
Posts: 550
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Thanks for the...

Post: # 39205Post LittleMate
May 22nd, 2020, 6:36 pm

ladymucky wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 6:11 pm
RichyPal wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:51 pm
silverfox46 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:11 pm
3/ think you have always been a little moist for Lizzie :hide:
"A little", understatement of all time :D :D :D
How can you of all people say that? :o It has always been you that made me moist, I thought you knew that.
He only likes little girls. Halve your age and take off a few more and that's the type I'm referring to!

ladymucky
Posts: 643
Joined: October 21st, 2019, 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Thanks for the...

Post: # 39207Post ladymucky
May 22nd, 2020, 7:15 pm

LittleMate wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 6:36 pm
ladymucky wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 6:11 pm
RichyPal wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 5:51 pm

"A little", understatement of all time :D :D :D
How can you of all people say that? :o It has always been you that made me moist, I thought you knew that.
He only likes little girls. Halve your age and take off a few more and that's the type I'm referring to!


:o

I thought you were gonna say half my size :hide:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests