Lockdown League 4

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Paulscot1
Posts: 800
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39208Post Paulscot1
May 22nd, 2020, 7:28 pm

PokerBrat86 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 6:26 pm
send me your paypal please paul and how much am i sending?
£25
you need to register for the games mate

Start at 7.30

You are already in the home group.

pokerplay3r
Posts: 52
Joined: April 7th, 2020, 7:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39209Post pokerplay3r
May 22nd, 2020, 7:29 pm

PokerBrat86 wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 6:26 pm
send me your paypal please paul and how much am i sending?
you have 10 minutes to reg mate....

Paulscot1
Posts: 800
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39214Post Paulscot1
May 22nd, 2020, 10:12 pm

Stars League

Holdem

Kentgirl91 7
richlizard 5
Paulscot1 4
Supashammy 3
Stew unga 2
Richypal 1
Laurenkj 0


Hi Lo


Kentgirl91 7
Laurenkj 5
Paulscot1 4
Stew unga 3
Supashammy 2
richlizard 1
Richypal 0

Kentgirl91 14
Paulscot1 8
richlizard 6
Laurenkj 5
Supashammy 5
Stew unga 5
Richypal 1

supashammy
Posts: 233
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39216Post supashammy
May 22nd, 2020, 10:44 pm

Bloody well played Steve!

supashammy
Posts: 233
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39217Post supashammy
May 22nd, 2020, 10:44 pm

You too Richy. x

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39224Post richlizard
May 22nd, 2020, 11:58 pm

supashammy wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:44 pm
You too Richy. x

hahhahahahahhaa

plum11
Posts: 501
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39226Post plum11
May 23rd, 2020, 1:31 am

supashammy wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:44 pm
You too Richy. x
Oh oh oh , you funny funny cvnt xxxxxx (its so a rich comment as well :lol: )

plum11
Posts: 501
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39227Post plum11
May 23rd, 2020, 1:32 am

plum11 wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 1:31 am
supashammy wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 10:44 pm
You too Richy. x
Oh oh oh , you funny funny cvnt xxxxxx (its so a richy comment as well :lol: )

Theadder4
Posts: 2625
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39231Post Theadder4
May 23rd, 2020, 9:16 am

Richie in the relegation zone.if he doesnt start picking up points soon.he will be relegated from premiership (kk league) to the championship (AR league) :D :hide:

Paulscot1
Posts: 800
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39248Post Paulscot1
May 23rd, 2020, 10:26 pm

Holdem

Kentgirl91 7 +7 = 14
Paulscot1 4 +4 = 8
Supashammy 3+ 3 = 6
richlizard 5+ 0 = 5
Laurenkj 0+ 5 = 5
Stew unga 2 +1 = 3
Richypal 1 +2 = 3


Hi Lo


Kentgirl91 7+ 4 = 11
Supashammy 2 +7= 9
Stew unga 3+ 5 = 8
Laurenkj 5+ 0 = 5
Paulscot1 4+ 1 = 5
richlizard 1+ 3 = 4
Richypal 0+ 2 = 2

Kentgirl91 25
Supashammy 15
Paulscot1 13
Stew unga 11
Laurenkj 10
richlizard 9
Richypal 5

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39252Post richlizard
May 23rd, 2020, 10:46 pm

Everyone loves coming from behind.

plum11
Posts: 501
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39257Post plum11
May 24th, 2020, 12:48 am

richlizard wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 10:46 pm
Everyone loves coming from behind.
Always was a time son :hide:

bilthebandit
Posts: 2865
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39258Post bilthebandit
May 24th, 2020, 10:57 am

richlizard wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 10:46 pm
Everyone loves coming from behind.
Richy in his fav position so obv the danger man here

Paulscot1
Posts: 800
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39366Post Paulscot1
May 25th, 2020, 9:47 pm

Updated table. I have been manually adding the plus and equal signs which takes a while and I can't be arsed. Table is correct I believe.

Stars League Total

Holdem

Kentgirl91 7 7 2 16
Supashammy 3 3 7 13
Paulscot1 4 4 4 12
richlizard 5 0 3 8
Stew unga 2 1 5 8
Laurenkj 0 5 1 6
Richypal 1 2 0 3


Hi Lo


Kentgirl91 7 4 7 18
Supashammy 2 7 3 12
Stew unga 3 5 4 12
Paulscot1 4 1 5 10
Laurenkj 5 0 2 7
richlizard 1 3 0 4
Richypal 0 2 1 3

Kentgirl91 34
Supashammy 25
Paulscot1 22
Stew unga 20
Laurenkj 13
richlizard 12
Richypal 6

Scuffs
Posts: 1232
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39370Post Scuffs
May 26th, 2020, 2:34 am

richlizard wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:22 pm
Colin also won at least one hilo game having never played before. To be brutally honest, it's not like learning the Chinese language. If you want to learn, you will. If you want to complain, you won't.
Can you exaggerate this please by starting with "Even Colin". It would be a much better sentence xx

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39372Post richlizard
May 26th, 2020, 8:39 am

Scuffs wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 2:34 am
richlizard wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:22 pm
Colin also won at least one hilo game having never played before. To be brutally honest, it's not like learning the Chinese language. If you want to learn, you will. If you want to complain, you won't.
Can you exaggerate this please by starting with "Even Colin". It would be a much better sentence xx
Odd Colin would be more appropriate.

bilthebandit
Posts: 2865
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39374Post bilthebandit
May 26th, 2020, 11:01 am

Good to see the leaderboards reflecting a more balanced indication of who needs to improve their game and learn some basic maths!!!!

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39384Post richlizard
May 26th, 2020, 6:45 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:01 am
Good to see the leaderboards reflecting a more balanced indication of who needs to improve their game and learn some basic maths!!!!

If only you knew. What it does reflect is how I am running in real poker!!

Paulscot1
Posts: 800
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39406Post Paulscot1
May 26th, 2020, 9:57 pm

Stars League Total

Holdem

Kentgirl91 7 7 2 2 18
Supashammy 3 3 7 4 17
Paulscot1 4 4 4 1 13
Stew unga 2 1 5 5 13
richlizard 5 0 3 3 11
Richypal 1 2 0 7 10
Laurenkj 0 5 1 0 6


Hi Lo


Kentgirl91 7 4 7 1 19
Stew unga 3 5 4 5 17
Supashammy 2 7 3 3 15
Laurenkj 5 0 2 7 14
Paulscot1 4 1 5 0 10
Richypal 0 2 1 4 7
richlizard 1 3 0 2 6

Kentgirl91 37
Supashammy 32
Paulscot1 23
Stew unga 30
Laurenkj 20
richlizard 17
Richypal 17

bilthebandit
Posts: 2865
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39409Post bilthebandit
May 26th, 2020, 10:58 pm

I see my buddy Richy is starting to get in gear to move up the table.WP Richybuddy

RichyPal
Posts: 344
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39414Post RichyPal
May 27th, 2020, 3:59 pm

richlizard wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 6:45 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:01 am
Good to see the leaderboards reflecting a more balanced indication of who needs to improve their game and learn some basic maths!!!!

If only you knew. What it does reflect is how I am running in real poker!!
It also reveals I couldn't give a shit about poker right now, very unlike me.

Saying that I won the holdem playing like a cvnt last night.

I only just noticed "Bill the Calculator" ain't in this league ? Has he gone for math lessons or did Plum end up giving him a dry slap ?

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4286
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39415Post richlizard
May 27th, 2020, 5:51 pm

RichyPal wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 3:59 pm
richlizard wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 6:45 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 11:01 am
Good to see the leaderboards reflecting a more balanced indication of who needs to improve their game and learn some basic maths!!!!

If only you knew. What it does reflect is how I am running in real poker!!
It also reveals I couldn't give a shit about poker right now, very unlike me.

Saying that I won the holdem playing like a cvnt last night.

I only just noticed "Bill the Calculator" ain't in this league ? Has he gone for math lessons or did Plum end up giving him a dry slap ?

I think he said above he was tired

Paulscot1
Posts: 800
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockdown League 4

Post: # 39419Post Paulscot1
May 27th, 2020, 9:49 pm

Holdem

Kentgirl91 7 7 2 2 4 22 20
richlizard 5 0 3 3 7 18 18
Supashammy 3 3 7 4 2 19 17
Stew unga 2 1 5 5 5 18 17
Paulscot1 4 4 4 1 1 14 13
Richypal 1 2 0 7 3 13 13
Laurenkj 0 5 1 0 0 6 6


Hi Lo


Kentgirl91 7 4 7 1 4 23 22
Laurenkj 5 0 2 7 7 21 21
Stew unga 3 5 4 5 1 18 17
Supashammy 2 7 3 3 3 18 16
Richypal 0 2 1 4 5 12 12
Paulscot1 4 1 5 0 0 10 10
richlizard 1 3 0 2 2 8 8

Kentgirl91 42
Stew unga 34
Supashammy 33
Laurenkj 27
richlizard 26
Richypal 25
Paulscot1 23

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests