Toryboys get Putin backhander

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

Toryboys get Putin backhander

November 5th, 2019, 9:21 pm

Now I am sure Tank will have links to the rumour that Toryboys are on the Putin payroll.

Apparently from a investigation from our "secret services" ect ect into Putin meddling in our affairs which should be made public as per usual in just a few days after no10 has seen the results now wont be made available till after the election!!!!!! rumours abound that some of the conservatives got a nice bung from Vlad.

Pretty sure if Jezza had taken a few roubles Boris would be shouting from the rooftops .

Vlad is strong and stable tho so may have just been advise :D

Theadder4

Re: Toryboys get Putin backhander

November 6th, 2019, 1:39 am

Backhanders dont get taken into consideration in the area were stay in bill.neither does the nhs or much else.
They been voting snp the last few elections.
This time they going to vote labour.as the think that by doing so there will be a better chance of a united ireland with corbyn in charge.
They dont call the Garngad little ireland for nothing.
Most even let their kids become involved.
Its a mad world.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... TxySlh5RGp

bilthebandit

November 6th, 2019, 7:19 am

Tbh Dougie I reckon Doris is doing more to unite Ireland than Corbyn pos could !!!!!

Cant remember the figures for NI Brexit vote but believe remain was in the majority and it poses major problems for business ppl there more so than in the rest of the UK.He has thrown the Unionists under the bus for his own and his buddies personal gains a fact that wont go un-noticed .

All this ofc is on top of the total disregard the Toryboys have for the well being of ALL the Irish lads and lassies by effectively dismantling the peace they have enjoyed in recent years and the younger more savvy and less bigoted who have grown up there on both sides wont be applauding him.

tankbuster1

November 6th, 2019, 6:53 pm

The Russians wanted to take over the Uk all Putin would have to do throw his passport away land in a boat at Dover with a load of fighting-age men in the middle for the night claim asylum then run for Parliament and Bingo he would have the Top job within 5 years but do you know what Bil, They want fk all to do with this Country its a fking basket case where the Twitter Stormers and the 0.0001% of people that do not know what they are run the fking joint.

Right you have the papers and the Twitter Stormers saying Putin is paying people off and at the same time you have Politicians saying there is no Saria Law in the UK well have a look at this fker

the last Exemption https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-tax/ ... exemptions Putin is the last of our worries

Marky147

November 6th, 2019, 7:20 pm

Marlon trying to turn KK into stormfront :lol:

tankbuster1

November 6th, 2019, 7:36 pm

Im not at all Marky i did not even know about that Exemption until the other day when i watched some MPs talking about the Sharia Courts then the MP Naz Shaz stood up and corrected the honourable gentleman that they where Shaia "Councils" ..See the play on words there.
I also watched another one where an MP asked our little son of a Bus driver Mayor how did Extinction Rebellion manage to get an Old Fire engine to park up outside one of the heavily defended buildings in London.....A cynical person would say the Government were in on it,Not that i am that type...It has nothing to do with Stormfront a site i never even venture on to

Marky147

November 6th, 2019, 8:06 pm

Exemptions for all sorts, all over the place. Hardly seems worth getting worked up about that one, lol.

tankbuster1

November 6th, 2019, 8:21 pm

I know all that Marky and so does everyone else that is why Trump will win again that is why Brexit happened because people know all about Exemptions they just dont say that they they about them until its time to vote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg

Marky147

November 6th, 2019, 8:33 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 8:21 pm
I know all that Marky and so does everyone else that is why Trump will win again that is why Brexit happened because people know all about Exemptions they just dont say that they they about them until its time to vote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSrOXvoNLwg
Scorpion and the Frog. Old one, that.

T8MML

November 6th, 2019, 9:35 pm

Hard to believe some of the biased crap you read on here!

So Bill, Boris is throwing people under the bus to deliver Brexit for his own and his buddies gain?? I thought he was trying to deliver on a referendum that rightly or wrongly the majority voted for??

Btw, there seems to be a lot of rats leaving a sinking ship on all sides before they get booted out. Hopefully the Pam Ayres lookalike doesn’t gain too much coz she would be a fkin nightmare with that pathetic whining voice!

bilthebandit

November 6th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Boris promised the DUP would be on a equal footing as the rest of the UK and no PM would ever have a border down the Irish sea!!!! was a conservative member who uttered that phrase when I heard it first!!!!! so yup .

You don't think there was any "big businesses" involved in backing Boris Mogg Gove in their little scheme then Tim?????

Agree there are a few rats jumping off the Labour bandwagon but on the Tory side I think its more of the crew jumping and leaving the rats onboard!!!!!

tankbuster1

November 6th, 2019, 11:46 pm

Are you implying that external International Cliques could interfere with the Uk's interests , Bill and if they were it has just started to happen now?

Don't worry about it the Planet is gone in 10 years anyway ,wot with all the Plaka in the seas and wot not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWgdD-TYxKo

T8MML

November 7th, 2019, 12:02 am

bilthebandit wrote:
Boris promised the DUP would be on a equal footing as the rest of the UK and no PM would ever have a border down the Irish sea!!!! was a conservative member who uttered that phrase when I heard it first!!!!! so yup .

You don't think there was any "big businesses" involved in backing Boris Mogg Gove in their little scheme then Tim?????

Agree there are a few rats jumping off the Labour bandwagon but on the Tory side I think its more of the crew jumping and leaving the rats onboard!!!!!
Oh come Bill, for all his faults and he has too many for my liking, something somewhere has to give if this Parliament is ever to deliver up what the majority of people who voted, voted for. What’s your solution to the Irish border?

Of course big businesses are backing the Tories and always will because under a Conservative govt big business thrives through a healthy economy. Much in a same but different way, Trade Unions back Labour, because they do what suits them best and the more fkd up things become the more the TU come into importance. Don’t ever tell me that on either side of the House they are doing what’s best for everyone, it’s impossible, so they do what suits their needs best.

tankbuster1

November 7th, 2019, 12:20 am

Of Course, you can do it , Kick out the Courrpt banks which would be every one of them, Offer Debt-free Government-backed money, Promote Family values, Bring back Concrispction and build Things outside of London also kick out Goggle and Amazon and get some Home tech brought in or Tax Amazon and Goggle 50% whichever and a few other things

Nothing is impossible

bilthebandit

November 7th, 2019, 10:43 am

I am sure the workers at Mothercare Thomas Cook all motor manufacturing plants ect ect love how they thrive under your gov guidance Tim!!!!!

I am sure all the homeless are quite happy in their predicament in the knowledge your gov is looking after their friends the bankers ect.

I am sure the ppl queueing up at foodbanks are quite content because the tories say "we are all in this together".

I am sure the ill don't mind not getting treatment or medicines they need after all the NHS is in safe hands.

Healthy economy Tim REALLY!!!! think a few ppl may argue that point.

Reason there is a prob atm is because of your "strong and stable" gov Tim simple as that and a indisputable FACT also they constantly lie lie lie and lie again bamboozling the unwary with the same old bollox yet the tory faithful excuse this behaviour and indeed reproduce and applaud it!!!!!

Brexit is going to go on and on and on for years because of this inept shower of shite in charge if the wicked witch was about we would have been out 3 years ago!!!!!

Garethherb

November 7th, 2019, 11:02 am

T8MML wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 12:02 am
bilthebandit wrote:

Oh come Bill, for all his faults and he has too many for my liking, something somewhere has to give if this Parliament is ever to deliver up what the majority of people who voted, voted for. What’s your solution to the Irish border?

Of course big businesses are backing the Tories and always will because under a Conservative govt big business thrives through a healthy economy. Much in a same but different way, Trade Unions back Labour, because they do what suits them best and the more fkd up things become the more the TU come into importance. Don’t ever tell me that on either side of the House they are doing what’s best for everyone, it’s impossible, so they do what suits their needs best.
Really, I thought Boris Johnson famously said 'Fuck business'

Also strange how business generally wants either no brexit or a very soft brexit.

bilthebandit

November 7th, 2019, 12:00 pm

Not the ones who pay Boris Mogg Gove and a good few others Mr Herb but they are all thriving it seems.

Boris did say "fuck business" but it was a joke ofc just like his "dead in a ditch" joke "no pm would have border in Irish sea" joke the obv "Brexit deal will be easy" pre referendum joke his numerus "strong and stable" jokes tbh he tells more jokes than the late lamented Bob Monkhouse ever told difference is most of Bobs jokes had a element of truth in them.

You are ofc 100% correct in your mention of most wanting in this order
1, no Brexit
2 , soft Brexit
3 it just being over for clarity
4 any deal a bad one like Mays or Doris deal
5 No deal

They don't like to let the truth interfere with their policies.

T8MML

November 7th, 2019, 12:32 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 10:43 am
I am sure the workers at Mothercare Thomas Cook all motor manufacturing plants ect ect love how they thrive under your gov guidance Tim!!!!!

I am sure all the homeless are quite happy in their predicament in the knowledge your gov is looking after their friends the bankers ect.

I am sure the ppl queueing up at foodbanks are quite content because the tories say "we are all in this together".

I am sure the ill don't mind not getting treatment or medicines they need after all the NHS is in safe hands.

Healthy economy Tim REALLY!!!! think a few ppl may argue that point.

Reason there is a prob atm is because of your "strong and stable" gov Tim simple as that and a indisputable FACT also they constantly lie lie lie and lie again bamboozling the unwary with the same old bollox yet the tory faithful excuse this behaviour and indeed reproduce and applaud it!!!!!

Brexit is going to go on and on and on for years because of this inept shower of shite in charge if the wicked witch was about we would have been out 3 years ago!!!!!
Let’s get some facts behind what you’re spouting here Bill!

Mothercare and Thomas Cook failed because they didn’t react to consumer changes. Most people now shop on the Internet because it’s more convenient. No need for high rent high street premises with Doris standing there all day doing her nails. Thomas Cooks reaction to this was to buy all the high street businesses up from Co-op travel - smart move eh?

So there weren’t any homeless people during Labours last stint in power or the numbers dropped? Yeah I bet!

As for food banks - the first food bank went into operation in 1999 - under a labour Govt. yes that has grown under a Tory government which is disgusting but like everything how many are “genuine” and not spending their money on non essentials and relying on food banks to feed the kids?

The NHS hasn’t thrived under Labour or the Tories. It gets worse because of the way it is run and being used continually as a political football. As soon as either party needs a lift out comes the NHS to deflect attention to the other side. Incidentally, in the last seven elections the Labour Party has told the country the Tory aim is to privatise the NHS - it hasn’t happened but this time it will! so now they are going to sell it off to the USA - they may want it but it ain’t going to happen.

Healthy economy? I think if you stopped using Diane Abbott’s abacus to do your figures you might get a different result. Despite being totally distracted by all this Brexit bollacks which has seen the pound crash over the last three years the economy ain’t doing as bad as many others within the major economies.

As for Brexit, no party is blameless for this fuck up. Still it’s given them a political football to play with while the NHS one is being cleaned!

One last FACT Bill. As your lot are the Party of the working man can you explain to this old man why unemployment has increased every time in under a Labour government?

bilthebandit

November 7th, 2019, 1:58 pm

First FACT you have incessantly said my lot your Marxist buddies and similar and although its a chore I will say again I fukin hate 80% of the feckers Boris not being one of them as hes amusing and I have no allegiance to the Labour party at all and don't recall ever voting for them FACT.

Now when you get your mind off Ms Abbots figure why do you make excuses for the mess lies and corruption of this party ?????
Yes Labour has said for the last 7 elections that the Tories aim to privatise the NHS but you fail to say that indeed parts of the NHS HAVE been privatised by your gov yet you bold as brass say it hasn't obv a Boris joke.

I never complain about the privatization of the rail bus post phone networks ect I am hardly a good Marxist come commie or whatever you seem to like to allude to and as far as getting the economy running well for business a lite tory strategy is my preferred option however the tories have few center ground ppl and they seem to be leaving to chants of "rats leaving a sinking ship".

The party is awash with corruption and a self serving agenda but its supporters don't seem to care.

Now tell the truth time Tim have you EVER in your lifetime seen as many homeless as there is now I haven't FACT

Have you ever seen a time with a worse jobs market in terms of pay ,conditions and prospects as there is now I haven't DEBATABLE.

Barring a war I cant envisage a worse state of the country as its been in the last 10 years and its on YOUR WATCH not Corbyn the labour party the Liberals the SNP or Greens not even Farage and hes caused eruptions in the last 3 oops my bad he had no power now who did ????? yup the Toryboys wanted to blame someone else and the EU fit the bill nicely.

Nice touch with the "foodbanks" question and shows the caring conservative side "how many are genuine" rather than leave it at "disgusting" when you was ahead of the game!!!!! :D :D

Garethherb

November 7th, 2019, 11:58 pm

Number of rough sleepers has gone from 1768 in 2010 to 4751 in 2017 from ONS. Sheltered homeless have also gone up to over 260,000 from 160,000 in 2010.

Number of foodbank users has gone up from 41,000 in 2009/10 to 1.2 million in 2016/17. Data from Trussel Group.

Amount of money spent on NHS has gone up in cash terms every year since 2010 but has gone down slightly as a % of gdp. Both Labour and Conservative party have been involved in "privatisation" but is difficult to define which is good privatisation and which is bad. IT services, cleaners, security, building maintenance, motor vehicles, someone to mow the lawns etc, do they need to be inhouse?
What about dentists? for a long time they have been independent but do part or all of their work for NHS. Same with GP services. PFI was a controversial subject. Although started under John Majors govt, it accelerated considerably under Labour.

The really bad news is, next PM will be either Corbyn or Johnson.

bilthebandit

November 8th, 2019, 1:11 am

Yup your figures not a million miles from what I read a while back which was 300k+ homeless but I think there also has been some massaging of the numbers to reduce the perception of the problem similar to how they manipulate the number of peeps in and out of work ie pointless "training schemes" and so called volunteer work.

Last sentence I could not agree more as would most sensible ppl only a delusional liberal woman thinks different and shes got as much chance as a reasonable president of the USA getting elected!!!!

Theadder4

November 8th, 2019, 6:37 am

If we got rid off all these pretend asylum seekers.the homeless could have two houses each :D
Still dont and will never understand why my family and friends cant get a council house in the area we as a family have lived for the best part of 100 years. Yet they give houses by the hundreds in the same area to africans and other nationalities who come here and stay ilegally.
See them at the post office most days .sending money back home to their familys (nice of them) yet most of the fuckers are not working.
They get free travel
Furniture and carpets
Household appliances
Clothing allowance
Prams .youve never seen so many abandoned prams at bus stops ( expensive ones to) the reason = if the bus already has two prams on .they cant allow 3.so some of these fuckers just lift the child out and leave the pram.go home report it stolen and get a new one the next day.fucking unbelievable.
Good for me though.i use the frame of pram to take my ladder around.so got 3 spares in the shed :D

These cauliflowers are just treating us like mugs.and the sad thing is .we could sort the problem overnight .by bringing out a law that if anyone ever enters th uk illegally.they will never be granted asylum.and will face imediate deportation.
Any illegal immigrants already here give them 6 months to turn themselfs in and apply for asylum.if they dont .they will be deported straight away.
Plus any of their children will be deported with them (born here or not)
Think i mentioned on here before.3 immigrant familys in my street been here about 8 years .had 13 children between them in that time.not one of the familys working.whos paying for all this ? How will the schools cope with these numbers ? How we going to house them all in years to come? And as for trying to get a doctors appointment ffs.only thing you will get turning up at a doctors waiting room is learning a new language.

Theadder4

November 8th, 2019, 7:19 am

Oops forgot the main reason for so many africans being housed here.even though they not british citizens.they are allowed to vote in our elections.thats why lthe snp and labour partys rolling out the welcome mat for them.

bilthebandit

November 8th, 2019, 1:18 pm

Only reason they are there Dougie is coz Boris and the boyz doesn't want em in Uxbridge so sends em up north haha.

tankbuster1

November 8th, 2019, 7:02 pm

They are there to replace the Population Bill that is why "Hate Crimes" can only be perpetrated by White people. Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

bilthebandit

November 9th, 2019, 12:12 am

So what you are saying Tank is its a conservative ploy to ethnically cleanse Glasgows population with Africans????? well maybe this is the caring side of conservatism and some half reasonable footballers may be produced!!!!!

Will they be Rangers or Celtic fans tho Tank????

Theadder4

November 9th, 2019, 2:58 am

The cauliflowers are all celtic fans :D

Sheddy

November 9th, 2019, 11:04 am

Theadder4 wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 1:39 am
Backhanders dont get taken into consideration in the area were stay in bill.neither does the nhs or much else.
They been voting snp the last few elections.
This time they going to vote labour.as the think that by doing so there will be a better chance of a united ireland with corbyn in charge.
They dont call the Garngad little ireland for nothing.
Most even let their kids become involved.
Its a mad world.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... TxySlh5RGp
Snp currently hold 56/59 seats, that will increase to 59/59, they will then join Labour after a hung parliament to form a coalition in exchange for a 2nd referendum.

bilthebandit

November 9th, 2019, 12:11 pm

So Sheddy you don't think the caring compassionate honest and ofc strong and stable conservative party will make inroads into the hearts of our friends in the north even with support from a "born again toryboy" like Dougie haha

TBH your prediction I concur with only I reckon the Libs also going to be in the mix because I don't think the SNP + LAB nor LAB + LIB and a smattering of others will be enough for a majority.

2nd referendum + another Scot Independence promise is my prediction

Could be a close run thing tho with the Toryboys getting support and backing from the joker in the pack Farage, Nazis.the racist + Islamophobic extremes and well engineered Jewish backlash with the later 2 daft enough to believe the promises they will be given!!!!! Can even see Tank dusting off his Maggie Toby jug and displaying it proudly and predominantly on his mantlepiece.

Paulscot1

November 9th, 2019, 3:08 pm

No way will the SNP win 100% of seats in Scotland. There will be significant tactical voting to protect the Union.

At the last election Salmond and Robertson were voted out. With a bit of luck Blackford will go this time. With Ruth away Conservatives may not be as strong, however, Corbyn is unelectable so he should fall well short.

Liberals will no doubt win some Scottish seats. May even have to vote for them myself. Although tearing up article 50 is laughable.