MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Scuffs
Posts: 1193
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34262Post Scuffs
October 3rd, 2019, 4:22 pm

It looks like the dates have been confirmed.

Why don't we make a KK gathering during this event. It could be the last MPNPT and over the last few years there's been a huge amount of KK members attending these fantastic weekends.

Plenty of time to win packages to the event but for those who don't want to play MPNPT we can organise a KK home tournament. It will take a little planning but as quite a few attend these weekends anyway it would be nice if a few more came.

Anyone Interested?

DEFINITES
Lizard
Scuffs
Like2Fish
Froggy
PaulScott
RichyPal
Littlemate
1Prophet
Turbo1
Rivher
Last edited by Scuffs on November 29th, 2019, 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Adam
Posts: 196
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34265Post Adam
October 3rd, 2019, 8:45 pm

Most definitely not missing this one.

sinnerboy
Posts: 122
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34266Post sinnerboy
October 3rd, 2019, 8:50 pm

Ryanair flights from Dublin are 50 yoyos return, Stansted £36.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4118
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34267Post richlizard
October 3rd, 2019, 9:23 pm

Best sober idea you have ever had.

I have given up on Malta and now aiming for this.

sinnerboy
Posts: 122
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34283Post sinnerboy
October 4th, 2019, 7:12 pm

Hold the front page, looks like this is not happening or not happening on those dates

Scuffs
Posts: 1193
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34287Post Scuffs
October 5th, 2019, 11:45 am

sinnerboy wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Hold the front page, looks like this is not happening or not happening on those dates
Why, what have you heard?

Marky147
Posts: 2759
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34290Post Marky147
October 5th, 2019, 1:48 pm

Scuffs wrote:
October 5th, 2019, 11:45 am
sinnerboy wrote:
October 4th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Hold the front page, looks like this is not happening or not happening on those dates
Why, what have you heard?
At a guess that it's not happening on those dates :hide:

sinnerboy
Posts: 122
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34291Post sinnerboy
October 5th, 2019, 2:26 pm

Hold the front page, looks like this is not happening or not happening on those dates
[/quote]

Why, what have you heard?
[/quote]


Nick Diaz‎#Team32Red
Hang fire with Madrid - something's come up and we're reassessing... Deccy, come see me in my office!
Post

Posted a few hours after he confirmed dates and i booked flights!!

RichyPal
Posts: 273
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34303Post RichyPal
October 6th, 2019, 12:06 am

In.

What are the Blackpool APAT dates, are we doing that too ?

Marky147
Posts: 2759
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34304Post Marky147
October 6th, 2019, 12:35 am

RichyPal wrote:
October 6th, 2019, 12:06 am
In.

What are the Blackpool APAT dates, are we doing that too ?
In what?

Did you not read the thread, Penfold?

Theadder4
Posts: 2469
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34353Post Theadder4
October 12th, 2019, 10:37 am

6th to 9th of feb now.

LittleMate
Posts: 485
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 15th-19th Jan/KK gathering

Post: # 34354Post LittleMate
October 12th, 2019, 10:44 am

Better than mid January IMO.

Paulscot1
Posts: 693
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34358Post Paulscot1
October 12th, 2019, 8:00 pm

That is the school half term so might cause a few problems.

Stalky
Posts: 51
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34359Post Stalky
October 12th, 2019, 8:21 pm

I’ll be there one way or another, can’t be missing the last one

LittleMate
Posts: 485
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34368Post LittleMate
October 14th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Paulscot1 wrote:
October 12th, 2019, 8:00 pm
That is the school half term so might cause a few problems.
Maybe in Scotland but down south its the following week.

calella
Posts: 447
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34369Post calella
October 15th, 2019, 3:47 pm

Scuffs wrote:
October 3rd, 2019, 4:22 pm
It looks like the dates have been confirmed.

Why don't we make a KK gathering during this event. It could be the last MPNPT and over the last few years there's been a huge amount of KK members attending these fantastic weekends.

Plenty of time to win packages to the event but for those who don't want to play MPNPT we can organise a KK home tournament. It will take a little planning but as quite a few attend these weekends anyway it would be nice if a few more came.

Anyone Interested?
Do you know the poker schedule yet Colin, can't find it on their site as only gives Package details. I'm assuming the Main Event is on Friday 7th - Sunday 9th Feb but not sure.

Package is from Thursday 6th - Monday 10th

EDIT - What sites do satellites run on? I can't get into 32RED and don't know other sites on the network

sinnerboy
Posts: 122
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34370Post sinnerboy
October 15th, 2019, 10:09 pm

[/quote]

Do you know the poker schedule yet Colin, can't find it on their site as only gives Package details. I'm assuming the Main Event is on Friday 7th - Sunday 9th Feb but not sure.

Package is from Thursday 6th - Monday 10th

usually day 1A is thursday day 1B is friday, day 2 is saturday final day is Sunday

EDIT - What sites do satellites run on? I can't get into 32RED and don't know other sites on the network
[/quote]

https://mpn.poker/poker-rooms/

32Red and Bettsoon are premium partners, perks are better.

calella
Posts: 447
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34373Post calella
October 16th, 2019, 12:12 pm

sinnerboy wrote:
October 15th, 2019, 10:09 pm
Do you know the poker schedule yet Colin, can't find it on their site as only gives Package details. I'm assuming the Main Event is on Friday 7th - Sunday 9th Feb but not sure.

Package is from Thursday 6th - Monday 10th

usually day 1A is thursday day 1B is friday, day 2 is saturday final day is Sunday

EDIT - What sites do satellites run on? I can't get into 32RED and don't know other sites on the network
[/quote]

https://mpn.poker/poker-rooms/

32Red and Bettsoon are premium partners, perks are better.
[/quote]

Great, thanks for that Sinnerboy. I have a Grosvenor a/c and might have an old Betsafe a/c that I've not used for ages.

Had a look last night on Grosvenor but didn't see any sats for Madrid, maybe not started yet.

LittleMate
Posts: 485
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34374Post LittleMate
October 16th, 2019, 1:33 pm

I'm up for this.

sinnerboy
Posts: 122
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34377Post sinnerboy
October 16th, 2019, 4:46 pm

[/quote]

Great, thanks for that Sinnerboy. I have a Grosvenor a/c and might have an old Betsafe a/c that I've not used for ages.

Had a look last night on Grosvenor but didn't see any sats for Madrid, maybe not started yet.
[/quote]

No sats yet, I think Betsafe are a premium partner too, Grosvenor are not.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4118
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34411Post richlizard
October 21st, 2019, 8:27 am

See you at the bar...

Image

LittleMate
Posts: 485
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34416Post LittleMate
October 21st, 2019, 1:32 pm

Nice one Rich!

Rivher
Posts: 2139
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34419Post Rivher
October 21st, 2019, 3:31 pm

sinnerboy wrote:
October 15th, 2019, 10:09 pm
Do you know the poker schedule yet Colin, can't find it on their site as only gives Package details. I'm assuming the Main Event is on Friday 7th - Sunday 9th Feb but not sure.

Package is from Thursday 6th - Monday 10th

usually day 1A is thursday day 1B is friday, day 2 is saturday final day is Sunday

EDIT - What sites do satellites run on? I can't get into 32RED and don't know other sites on the network
[/quote]

https://mpn.poker/poker-rooms/

32Red and Bettsoon are premium partners, perks are better.
[/quote]

What perks? Nick chasing me down with his 32 Red Stickers to wear? :D

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4118
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34420Post richlizard
October 21st, 2019, 4:54 pm

Top quoting mate :hide:

Adam
Posts: 196
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34424Post Adam
October 21st, 2019, 7:26 pm

in HTML tagging the forward slash "/" means 'end' so to start a quote you to [ quote ] without spaces, then to finish it add the slash: [ /quote]
Then it looks like this!

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 4118
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34425Post richlizard
October 21st, 2019, 8:09 pm

Adam wrote:
October 21st, 2019, 7:26 pm
in HTML tagging the forward slash "/" means 'end' so to start a quote you to [ quote ] without spaces, then to finish it add the slash: [ /quote]
Then it looks like this!
Proper top quoting... /quote

Theadder4
Posts: 2469
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34430Post Theadder4
October 22nd, 2019, 2:50 pm

Well done rich :clap:

Rivher
Posts: 2139
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34438Post Rivher
October 22nd, 2019, 6:07 pm

Well done on winning a package so early mate, nice one!

Theadder4
Posts: 2469
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: MPNPT MADRID 6th-9th Feb/KK gathering

Post: # 34442Post Theadder4
October 22nd, 2019, 7:51 pm

Bit of info i just read about casinos in madrid (cash games anyway,not sure about tournies) they deal anti clockwise and the action goes anti clockwise :help:


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests