Big HU match starts tomorrow

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit
Posts: 2200
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33894Post bilthebandit
September 2nd, 2019, 10:02 pm

Pretty lvl chipstacks with Boris continuously bluffing and Jeremy sitting there patiently for mistakes.

Coming down to the nitty gritty now tho so will Boris bluff once to often and get it allin with shite and will the strong and stable Jeremy have the bottle to call his bluffs with mediocre hands or indeed have the nerve to go on the offensive by making Boris spew chips with his telegraphed plays?????

TD Donald obv hoping for Boris to win so theres easy pickings for him later but atm the Boris backers are anxiously waiting to plunder more gold from the result.

The whole country now awaits for Donald to give the immortal command to Bercoe " shuffle up and deal" !!!!!!!!

Dunno who gonna win but I predict either way WE are gonna lose!!!!!!

silverfox46
Posts: 631
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33895Post silverfox46
September 3rd, 2019, 1:07 pm

aye we live in strange times Bill, our headless chicken MPs of all ilks certainly haven't a clue, i'm non political usually but this farce needs a conclusion one way or the other. I believe Boris has some skullduggery up his sleeve just waiting for the right time to spring it,as for the remoaner MPs in his party just chuck the cnuts out and be done with it FFS.

T8MML
Posts: 1296
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33896Post T8MML
September 3rd, 2019, 2:16 pm

It’ll be the equivalent of Stevie Wonder playing Helen Keller - one is blind and the other is blind and deaf!

All you need is a one armed dealer

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33899Post Theadder4
September 3rd, 2019, 6:35 pm

Useless bunch of cauliflowers everyone of them.

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33901Post Theadder4
September 3rd, 2019, 7:16 pm

Corbyn saying if theres a no deal farming industry will just be about wiped out,industry will collapse,people will be starving because off food shortages,there wont be medical supplies, millions will lose their jobs.
I smell BS

T8MML
Posts: 1296
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33902Post T8MML
September 3rd, 2019, 9:32 pm

He’s only worried that he won’t get his weekly delivery of viagra Dougie!! Certainly he ain’t gonna be concerned if there’s no soap or water the filthy tramp!!

The whole lot, from top to bottom, are lying useless twats and wouldn’t hold down a job in the real world.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1162
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33903Post tankbuster1
September 3rd, 2019, 9:37 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 7:16 pm
Corbyn saying if theres a no deal farming industry will just be about wiped out,industry will collapse,people will be starving because off food shortages,there wont be medical supplies, millions will lose their jobs.
I smell BS
So people will starve because they will not buy food from English farmers and steelworkers will lose jobs because people will not buy steel. They are so full of shit and bare-faced fking Liars it is laughable .
Just remember folks the Planet only has 10 years left also .So get ready to pay more TAX then some more TAX and beware of the rising Sea levels ,I guess Obama just spent 14millon on a Seafront property that is a safe zone

Here is a vid of the heat from all the Weather stations in Australia since they have been built

Like i say full of shit about everything


Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

bilthebandit
Posts: 2200
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33904Post bilthebandit
September 3rd, 2019, 11:12 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 7:16 pm
Corbyn saying if theres a no deal farming industry will just be about wiped out,industry will collapse,people will be starving because off food shortages,there wont be medical supplies, millions will lose their jobs.
I smell BS
Hmm industry already collapsing and lots losing their jobs and record numbers using food banks to prevent starving and you think things will improve under the guidance of Boris then Dougie?????

Tank ofc all in favour if they keep refugees out !!!! hell if Boris says they will ban all non whites and gays he will have a friend for life haha.

Tim as usual throws a smoke bomb to deflect attention from Boris's angle shooting lying and bluster by attacking Corbyn!!!! er not on his politics or his credibility demeanour nor morals but and I am rofl his hygiene and dress sense obv struggling to blame him for the mess we are in eh Tim haha.

Last remark ofc you get no argument from me :D

Rivher
Posts: 1861
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33907Post Rivher
September 4th, 2019, 4:34 am

T8MML wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 9:32 pm
He’s only worried that he won’t get his weekly delivery of viagra Dougie!! Certainly he ain’t gonna be concerned if there’s no soap or water the filthy tramp!!

The whole lot, from top to bottom, are lying useless twats and wouldn’t hold down a job in the real world.
Be fair, Corbyn is a school teacher who got lost on his way to school and ended up near Big Ben?

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33913Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 10:40 am

Looks like they have stopped no deal again.
Which means we can never leave the EU
Unless we accept the deal on the table (which could mean the EU has control of the destiny of the UK for decades) and it wont be in their interests to see the UK prosper.
Only chance we had was to keave with a no deal,anything else will destroy us in the long run,with the EU keeping us down while they prosper.

Wonder what will hapoen in a election,if partys run on a no deal ticket,and partys run on a deal on the table ticket, theres no other choices,unless they say fuck the people ,we dont accept their decision or votes in the referendum to leave.

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33914Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 11:10 am

Labour bottling it ,to have a general election.

Marky147
Posts: 2550
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33915Post Marky147
September 4th, 2019, 12:09 pm

Should keep things interesting until my Xmas holidays :clap:

Glad I've already got my $$ from summer, though!

bilthebandit
Posts: 2200
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33916Post bilthebandit
September 4th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 11:10 am
Labour bottling it ,to have a general election.
FFs Dougie you are not paying attention to the game.

If Corbyn agrees to an election mid oct Boris will snap his hand off then postpone the date till Nov AFTER we have left even Timbo would concede this as his opinion of the trustworthiness of Boris is prob even less than mine haha.

T8MML
Posts: 1296
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33918Post T8MML
September 4th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Bill you’re right, I wouldn’t trust Boris or that prick JRM, but I’m able to come to that conclusion because I don’t wear blinkers.

bilthebandit
Posts: 2200
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33919Post bilthebandit
September 4th, 2019, 6:24 pm

And what do you think of the sacking of the 21 "middle ground" Torys who showed some balls in most cases Tim????? pretty poor judgement and ill advised I believe and hypocrisy at best!!!!!! Churchill will be turning in his grave tho the wicked witch would be amused!!!

A few more twists and turns to come I reckon!!

tankbuster1
Posts: 1162
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33920Post tankbuster1
September 4th, 2019, 7:36 pm

LOL Churchill was and would still be to Pissed to have any idea what was going on, Why do you think he was the man for the Job?

Also Boris can say what the fk he wants about stopping people coming ..He can't and if you say anything about it well its a hate crime we signed the UN Global migration program didn't we
Like i keep saying we lost in 1945 https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... hate-crime

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33922Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Its a fucking circus,embarrasing to watch.

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33923Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 8:42 pm

And it comes out what they really want,a new referendum were people can vote for
A..remain in the EU
B..accept thereza mays deal

The dont want it to be a straight vote between
A..remain in the EU
B..leave with no deal

Because they know what the answer would be,and they not willing to accept that answer.
Last edited by Theadder4 on September 4th, 2019, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marky147
Posts: 2550
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33924Post Marky147
September 4th, 2019, 8:44 pm

May's deal back in play by default, because nobody was there to count the votes :lol: :lol:

Marky147
Posts: 2550
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33925Post Marky147
September 4th, 2019, 8:45 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 8:42 pm
And it comes out what they really want,a new referendum were people can vote for
A..remain in the EU
B..accept thereza mays deal

The dont want it to be a straight vote between
A..remain in the EU
B..leave with no deal

Because they know what the answer would be,and they not willing to accept that answer.
I think the answer would be remain, and I think we should leave.

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33926Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Dissagree marky,i think the vote would be for no deal i still, havnt met anyone who wants to remain,even though scotland is supposed to be full of them.
Last edited by Theadder4 on September 4th, 2019, 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33927Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Its like the independence nonsense ,most people in scotland dont want to leave the UK, but its the ones who do want to leave who make the most noise
People of the united kingdom want to leave the EU ,its the people who want to remain who are making the most noise.
Two major referendums in the last few years and politicians not willing to accept the results,so they are trying to get new ones on scotish independence and on remaining in EU,

Marky147
Posts: 2550
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33928Post Marky147
September 4th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 8:47 pm
Dissagree marky,i think the vote would be for no deal i still havnt met anyone who wants to remain,even though scotland is supposed to be full of them.
At present there isn't an option to remain, though :)

I think if the option was there, it would be most popular between no-deal or stay.

Marky147
Posts: 2550
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33929Post Marky147
September 4th, 2019, 9:07 pm

You get the best of both worlds if we leave, and Scotland leave the UK to stay in EU :hide:

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33930Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 9:10 pm

Scotland will never leave the UK :clap:

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33931Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 9:11 pm

If theres an election my moneys on a hung parliement :D

Marky147
Posts: 2550
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33932Post Marky147
September 4th, 2019, 9:39 pm

On the plus side, you might get $1.40 for your £ next summer, Dougie.

Theadder4
Posts: 2230
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33933Post Theadder4
September 4th, 2019, 9:46 pm

More worried about decent € for my £ on saturday.
Marky or tim if your reading this, do you think the oncourse bookies at navan would accept bets in £££ on a one to one basis with the €€€.
Would save me a lot of hassle if they would.
Was going to just put money on my hills account and place bets with that,online on my phone,but not sure if thats allowed (because its ireland)
Saves me having to change £ to € and then back again if i get a turn.
Not even sure if my phone will work outside the uk.

T8MML
Posts: 1296
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33934Post T8MML
September 4th, 2019, 10:13 pm

A lot of bookies I’ve bet with in the past in Ireland Dougie are happy to take £s and payout in £s. Normally the have a placard over the board.

T8MML
Posts: 1296
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

Post: # 33935Post T8MML
September 4th, 2019, 10:32 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
September 4th, 2019, 6:24 pm
And what do you think of the sacking of the 21 "middle ground" Torys who showed some balls in most cases Tim????? pretty poor judgement and ill advised I believe and hypocrisy at best!!!!!! Churchill will be turning in his grave tho the wicked witch would be amused!!!

A few more twists and turns to come I reckon!!
To be honest Bill the amount of fucks I give are 1 and that’s likely to get binned soon. The whole thing is a farce and knowing that countries throughout the world might be watching this take place and must be thinking “WTF??” is embarrassing!!

I met Ken Clarke a few years back, and tbh although seemingly very pissed he’s as sharp as a tack. I doubt very much BoJo would have dared do this if he didn’t know KC and Nicholas Soames were retiring anyway. It’s not unheard of though for an MP to lose their position after voting against the will of their party leader. (Some just have to swallow ;))

I find it unreal that both labour and tories had Brexit in their manifesto last time round but MPs on both sides are doing everything to delay or avoid it. As I was planning to move to Spain before the referendum I voted remain. Not just for that reason but anyone with an IQ above a tin of gravy granules could see that leaving would be a minefield. When the vote was Brexit, 30% of our net worth was lost almost overnight in the exchange rate (1.38 when we first came here, 1.07 yesterday) but that was the democratic vote so you have to live with it.

But it’s all an embarrassing fk up and only an election that gets a majority government will have any chance of success with Brexit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests