Vegas 2020

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
PokerBrat86
Posts: 81
Joined: October 9th, 2017, 9:35 pm
Contact:

Vegas 2020

Post: # 33197Post PokerBrat86
July 13th, 2019, 11:06 am

Right so when we getting the 2020 savings club started the. 😁😁

Nilsatis
Posts: 359
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33213Post Nilsatis
July 13th, 2019, 7:23 pm

Me and Mick be there 13 th June to 20 th

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33214Post Marky147
July 13th, 2019, 7:36 pm

I'll be there 21st June - 8th July, now I know Nils is leaving on the 20th :D

PokerBrat86
Posts: 81
Joined: October 9th, 2017, 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33216Post PokerBrat86
July 13th, 2019, 8:02 pm

:D need to get as many bodies over at the same time next year.

silverfox46
Posts: 623
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33223Post silverfox46
July 13th, 2019, 10:08 pm

as a Vagas virgin, what would you estimate 1/2 week stay all in? maybe 2/3 tournys per week at $2000 per week,im an old fart but its on my bucket list. So flights+hotels and spends.

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33225Post Marky147
July 13th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Can easily plot yourself up on Fremont cheapish, and just play their $150 nlhe & $2-300 mixed game comps, John.

I'll keep an eye on flights from Manchester for you if you want, mate.

$2k per week is more than enough for poker and food/booze.

silverfox46
Posts: 623
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33229Post silverfox46
July 14th, 2019, 12:06 am

Marky147 wrote: ↑
July 13th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Can easily plot yourself up on Fremont cheapish, and just play their $150 nlhe & $2-300 mixed game comps, John.

I'll keep an eye on flights from Manchester for you if you want, mate.

$2k per week is more than enough for poker and food/booze.
cheers Marky may need a spazmobile to explore as well. carn't walk any decent distances these days. :help:

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33232Post Marky147
July 14th, 2019, 12:19 am

~$200 for 2 weeks from lasvegaswheelchairs.com

User avatar
Random1002
Posts: 316
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm
Location: ooop your gary
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33233Post Random1002
July 14th, 2019, 12:23 am

Marky147 wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 12:19 am
~$200 for 2 weeks from lasvegaswheelchairs.com
are those electric ? - it could work out cheaper than taxi's :D

PokerBrat86
Posts: 81
Joined: October 9th, 2017, 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33235Post PokerBrat86
July 14th, 2019, 9:29 am

As you have probably gathered Marky is the top man for the Vegas info mate, but he’s right that’s plent coin per week. There’s an app called poker atlas tells you every start time and buy in tournament in Vegas so you no what you can afford to play etc.

Paulscot1
Posts: 635
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33239Post Paulscot1
July 14th, 2019, 11:27 am

I have the account for the Savings Club available.

Anybody wanting to join or keep making payments from last year let me know.

Nilsatis
Posts: 359
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33241Post Nilsatis
July 14th, 2019, 12:18 pm

Marky147 wrote: ↑
July 13th, 2019, 7:36 pm
I'll be there 21st June - 8th July, now I know Nils is leaving on the 20th :D
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33243Post Theadder4
July 14th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Nuggets offered us the same deal as last year,it has to be booked by 25th july this year,(only Β£50 deposit to pay upfront)
So will be booking to go the last 2 weeks (maybe 3) in june.

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33245Post Theadder4
July 14th, 2019, 3:05 pm

Foxy you can eat like a king for about $30/$40 a day.
Our 2 weeks in the nugget costs about Β£1100 ,thats the total cost including the flights.
Then its just bevvy and poker buy ins to budget for.
And $20k for tips :D

PokerBrat86
Posts: 81
Joined: October 9th, 2017, 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33246Post PokerBrat86
July 14th, 2019, 3:08 pm

Paulscot1 wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 11:27 am
I have the account for the Savings Club available.

Anybody wanting to join or keep making payments from last year let me know.
What was the set up. Paul? What was everyone paying per week/month

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33249Post Marky147
July 14th, 2019, 3:17 pm

Was Β£200 or Β£300 per month, and you could have it back whenever you wanted.

See the last 9 days of June are Β£465 for Rush Tower on holidayusa, so might just book that, and then I'm at Nugget for first 1/2 of trip,lol.

Nilsatis
Posts: 359
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33253Post Nilsatis
July 14th, 2019, 4:02 pm

From the 13 th soppy bollix 😍

Paulscot1
Posts: 635
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33254Post Paulscot1
July 14th, 2019, 4:29 pm

PokerBrat86 wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 3:08 pm
Paulscot1 wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 11:27 am
I have the account for the Savings Club available.

Anybody wanting to join or keep making payments from last year let me know.
What was the set up. Paul? What was everyone paying per week/month
As Marky mentioned you just set up a standing order for an amount you are comfortable with and run it till you want it back.

I keep a spreadsheet of all payments and then refund when requested.

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33255Post Marky147
July 14th, 2019, 4:38 pm

Nilsatis wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 4:02 pm
From the 13 th soppy bollix 😍
Because you're a mug, sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :twisted:

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33256Post Marky147
July 14th, 2019, 5:38 pm

Just got 9 nights at Ballys all in for $800, which was $300 cheaper than Nugget for same dates.

Record for me, having 2 hotels booked a week after getting home :D

PokerBrat86
Posts: 81
Joined: October 9th, 2017, 9:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33257Post PokerBrat86
July 14th, 2019, 5:45 pm

Ok Paul cheers I will message you ASAP get something set up, Jesus Marky booking up already gives you plenty time to get your roll built up ;)

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33258Post Marky147
July 14th, 2019, 5:50 pm

PokerBrat86 wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 5:45 pm
Ok Paul cheers I will message you ASAP get something set up, Jesus Marky booking up already gives you plenty time to get your roll built up ;)
I only book so many, because it's a good rate, and it doesn't cost anything to cancel if better pops up :lol:

Nilsatis
Posts: 359
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33264Post Nilsatis
July 14th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Marky147 wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 4:38 pm
Nilsatis wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 4:02 pm
From the 13 th soppy bollix 😍
Because you're a mug, sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :twisted:

You not bothering then ?

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33265Post Marky147
July 14th, 2019, 7:51 pm

Nilsatis wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 7:47 pm
Marky147 wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 4:38 pm
Nilsatis wrote: ↑
July 14th, 2019, 4:02 pm
From the 13 th soppy bollix 😍
Because you're a mug, sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :twisted:

You not bothering then ?
Not bothering with what?

You've lost me, lol.

Nilsatis
Posts: 359
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33307Post Nilsatis
July 15th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Coming the 13th

Rugrat
Posts: 6
Joined: July 1st, 2018, 9:43 am
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33308Post Rugrat
July 15th, 2019, 7:00 pm

I'll join up ... have to be here June 20th so will be 10 days b4 or after .... long time since I played anything over $200 buy in but will give it a bash

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33309Post Marky147
July 15th, 2019, 7:04 pm

Good man, Rugrat.

10 days after, as the last half of June are when most are normally there.

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33310Post Marky147
July 15th, 2019, 7:05 pm

Nilsatis wrote: ↑
July 15th, 2019, 6:55 pm
Coming the 13th
Told you the other day I can't, lol.

I've just taken on another broker, so I'm going to be pushed to do the same 19 days again.

Paulscot1
Posts: 635
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33311Post Paulscot1
July 15th, 2019, 7:20 pm

Rugrat wrote: ↑
July 15th, 2019, 7:00 pm
I'll join up ... have to be here June 20th so will be 10 days b4 or after .... long time since I played anything over $200 buy in but will give it a bash

Good stuff we need a 4th man for golf. Best make it after as most arrive around the 20th.

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Vegas 2020

Post: # 33313Post Marky147
July 15th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Nugget 19th-30th
Ballys 21st-26th (Free)
Luxor 30th-8th

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adam and 5 guests