A great leader

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

A great leader

June 3rd, 2019, 12:40 am

or even a good one ok wont ask too much but a competent one maybe ,I am atm struggling to see one after calamity May steps down!!!! Tommy is available if he likes blue for girls and would seem to be somewhat on a par with most of the candidates.

Jeremy cauliflower says it all.
Javid or Gymkana Tanks fav runners
Gove makes Adolf or Caligula look positively charming fellas.
Boris,likeable fella who gets the nod from our great friend Nobel peace prize candidate Donny Trumpy.
A few silly slappers and non entities make up the rest.

whos ya fancy Tim????

silverfox46

Re: A great leader

June 3rd, 2019, 9:10 am

Tim wants to dig up Maggie Bill and truth be known, even dead she would probably do a better job than the present no hope clowns.

T8MML

June 3rd, 2019, 1:41 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 9:10 am
Tim wants to dig up Maggie Bill and truth be known, even dead she would probably do a better job than the present no hope clowns.
In one Foxy.

Bill, instead of asking me why don’t you enlighten us with your choice?

Imho Boris would be a great pick for remainers - you heard it here first!

Whoever gets it, and tbh my giveashitometer barely flickers, won’t last long because the country is so divided even Moses couldn’t lead the uk to the promised land.

bilthebandit

June 3rd, 2019, 3:31 pm

Last time the country was united was 66 Tim.

Moses is he in the Green party?????

T8MML

June 3rd, 2019, 5:29 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 3:31 pm
Last time the country was united was 66 Tim.

Moses is he in the Green party?????
I don’t think the sweaties will agree Bill!

So, stop avoiding it, who is your choice for PM, and let’s assume your choice is after the next GE.

Theadder4

June 3rd, 2019, 10:11 pm

The scots were united in 66
United in thinking you lot are a shower of morris dancing cauliflowers :hide:

bilthebandit

June 4th, 2019, 2:15 am

Wont make a lot of dif to me tbh Tim but would prefer anyone but this bunch of lying conniving inept useless thieving shower of scum we have in place atm hell would even accept the liberals and as a general rule don't go much for their mantra.Greens??? well meaning but they would have everyone living in wigwams riding on bicycles only and eating nowt but carrots and cauliflowers haha saves typing a harder to spell word.

Nige rofl seriously !!!!! like the guy but I also like Gazza and the two would prob be equals in country running abilities.

Tommy the tit!!!! Got this evil little devil inside me which says he would make an interesting PM but think hes only slightly ahead of Teresa in laddies.

Leaves us with JC not ideal but at least hes got principles and really could not do worse than this lot + IMVHO don't reckon any 1 party can win the next GE and there will be a coalition gov which I hope brings in a proportional rep system in and destroys the evil regime known as the conservatives and brings Labour down a few pegs.

Bring back the monarchy the Queens a diamond then we have Charles to look forwards too er on 2nd thoughts skip that haha

T8MML

June 4th, 2019, 10:56 am

Tbh Bill I think when the Queen pops it Charles will abdicate and leave it to William. Loved the Queens look of distaste when with Trump last night - reading her mind I was sure she thought “that lucky fker Phil is upstairs munching on a doner watching Love Island instead of sat next to this orange prat!”

At the table Charles has to entertain Mrs T while Mr T got horse face - result!!

As for the next GE, out here we’ve had two and they ended up with coalition and people seem to think that works well. Without doubt tho there isn’t one on either side I would bother with although Leadson seems to be sneaking up on the rails and if Gove and Boris split the vote she could sneak it

bilthebandit

June 4th, 2019, 1:32 pm

Bet ya a pint Charles wont abdicate hes a bit to daft to even consider it tbh but could get a gentle push when he starts making a mess.

Don't honestly see anyone in any party who could cut the mustard on the world stage unless Labour bring Blair back or your lot dig Maggie up coz her decomposed corpse prob more strong and stable than any in the running.

T8MML

June 4th, 2019, 1:55 pm

Blair??? Why are we looking to make a few million out of another war?

I know Maggie wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea but her cabinet at the start was well known as statesmen. I can’t think of anyone since although there were before.

As for Charles I’ll take that bet - I’ll send you my address;)

_JC_

June 4th, 2019, 3:55 pm

Brexit will probably never be solved as they all vote on Party lines and not what is on offer. Which isn't leave the EU.
Maybe recind article 50, discuss it like grown ups then go back to the table. Not a chance of that hapening either.

Whoever is the new leader probably won't make much difference, they have spend 14 billion on HS2 so far yet won't pay a few quid to save British Steel, who ccurrently supply all the rail tracks for the UK.

Please not Boris.

Garethherb

June 5th, 2019, 9:23 am

_JC_ wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 3:55 pm
Brexit will probably never be solved as they all vote on Party lines and not what is on offer. Which isn't leave the EU.
Maybe recind article 50, discuss it like grown ups then go back to the table. Not a chance of that hapening either.

Whoever is the new leader probably won't make much difference, they have spend 14 billion on HS2 so far yet won't pay a few quid to save British Steel, who ccurrently supply all the rail tracks for the UK.

Please not Boris.
Is JC a member here? Only just noticed!!😁

T8MML

June 11th, 2019, 4:55 pm

Here you go Bill

bilthebandit

June 11th, 2019, 7:12 pm

Boris as been conspicuous by his absence lately !!!!

No Tim surely not .

Boris shacking up with Diane ffs tho she had higher standards.

T8MML

June 11th, 2019, 7:58 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 7:12 pm
Boris as been conspicuous by his absence lately !!!!

No Tim surely not .

Boris shacking up with Diane ffs tho she had higher standards.
Boris liked a bit of powder so in the top three. Only JC and a blind, deaf warthog will have climbed on DA and latter feigned a headache :)

bilthebandit

June 12th, 2019, 3:53 pm

See your man Boris came out of hiding to fail to answer questions.

Must say looking forwards to PM Boris first Toryboy leader in years whos not a total scumbag and fair dos unlike the others he didn't come out with all the back stabbing crap the tories are reknown for.

T8MML

June 12th, 2019, 6:35 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
June 12th, 2019, 3:53 pm
See your man Boris came out of hiding to fail to answer questions.

Must say looking forwards to PM Boris first Toryboy leader in years whos not a total scumbag and fair dos unlike the others he didn't come out with all the back stabbing crap the tories are reknown for.
Please do not refer to him as “my man”. He is a lying cheating scumbag and doesn’t need to do any backstabbing- he’s done all he needs to.

bilthebandit

June 12th, 2019, 8:40 pm

Maybe he will take after someone way way more a deceptive liar ,thief and all round evil fecker and start making St Francis of Assisi speeches.

Hes deffo a likeable chap and I would say more honest that most of his party members.

GL Boris the country is behind you!!!!