Saturday 25th May Aspers

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Scuffs
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 31898Post Scuffs
May 14th, 2019, 10:56 am

For anyone that fancies it there's a 2 day event on at Aspers Stratford.
£100k guarantee 40 min levels, 30k stack. £440 buy in or Satellite in.

I'm going to play the Day 1c on Saturday 25th at 1pm.

It would be great if anyone else can make it. A warm up for the MPNPT being held there in July.

T8MML
Posts: 1270
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 31920Post T8MML
May 14th, 2019, 4:48 pm

Scuffs wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 10:56 am
For anyone that fancies it there's a 2 day event on at Aspers Stratford.
£100k guarantee 40 min levels, 30k stack. £440 buy in or Satellite in.

I'm going to play the Day 1c on Saturday 25th at 1pm.

It would be great if anyone else can make it. A warm up for the MPNPT being held there in July.
You won’t do any good there Colin - I’ve heard the drinks service is crap!!

Scuffs
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 31923Post Scuffs
May 14th, 2019, 5:53 pm

I'll probably do well then x

LIKE2FISH
Posts: 188
Joined: July 26th, 2017, 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32038Post LIKE2FISH
May 20th, 2019, 12:16 am

Good luck Colin, think that was the last time I saw you when I bumped in to you last at one of there MTTs :)

Won't be there but hopefully catch up soon :)
Scuffs wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 10:56 am
For anyone that fancies it there's a 2 day event on at Aspers Stratford.
£100k guarantee 40 min levels, 30k stack. £440 buy in or Satellite in.

I'm going to play the Day 1c on Saturday 25th at 1pm.

It would be great if anyone else can make it. A warm up for the MPNPT being held there in July.

supashammy
Posts: 221
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:14 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32100Post supashammy
May 21st, 2019, 10:56 pm

I’ll be there. Haven’t been out and about for ages and need to remember how to drink for Vegas (where I’ll have to drown my sorrows as I won’t be playing much poker out there).

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32101Post richlizard
May 21st, 2019, 11:00 pm

Have they got parking? I have been meaning to search out some live games, might give it a bash and drive home.

Scuffs
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32106Post Scuffs
May 22nd, 2019, 10:42 am

richlizard wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 11:00 pm
Have they got parking? I have been meaning to search out some live games, might give it a bash and drive home.
Yes mate, car park 2 is under the casino. If you get the correct elevator it opens in the casino.
Loads of cash games 24/7. If you do come up give me a call and I'll direct you to the elevator.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32238Post richlizard
May 25th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Live curse continues.

Raise up with A8cc called.

Flop A84 2 spades. I bet, he raises, I shove an average stack.

Instacalled by AQ

Turn Q.

Almost out. Shammy and Dave going well.

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32239Post Marky147
May 25th, 2019, 8:40 pm

Unlucky mate.

Get the bad beats out of the way before Vegas!

Good luck if you're still in, and any others still playing.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32241Post richlizard
May 25th, 2019, 9:16 pm

Got stack back up with a couple of AK.

Then...

Early raise, I reraise AsQc. Button calls third his stack.

Flop Qs Ts 4s. We get it in. He had called the reraise with Js 3s. He holds. Fumes again xx

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32242Post richlizard
May 25th, 2019, 9:18 pm

Colin went bluffing with 6 high.

Shammy went QQ v AK

Donjolly set to win last longest :D

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32243Post Marky147
May 25th, 2019, 10:16 pm

richlizard wrote:
May 25th, 2019, 9:18 pm
Colin went bluffing with 6 high.

Shammy went QQ v AK

Donjolly set to win last longest :D
The man, the myth The Legend!

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32244Post richlizard
May 25th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Dammit.

Got to go back day 2.

Both around 79k. Average about 100k

Rivher
Posts: 1836
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32246Post Rivher
May 25th, 2019, 11:12 pm

supashammy wrote:
May 21st, 2019, 10:56 pm
I’ll be there. Haven’t been out and about for ages and need to remember how to drink for Vegas (where I’ll have to drown my sorrows as I won’t be playing much poker out there).
Are you going mate?

Fckin excellent, had no idea you were going, what dates?

This time, I will try the spastic on the floor prank, swiftly followed by the crawl totally round the bar hilarity gag this time ok? :D

And just read it, Lizard you drove all the way there, you got a hotel then or staying with Steve or Richy? I hate the pair of them, but they always got a spare room! :D

Good luck tomorrow guys, remember you have won a tournament with about 1.5 big blinds at one stage!

Well I say guys, but not the two losers who are out? :hide:

Rivher
Posts: 1836
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32247Post Rivher
May 25th, 2019, 11:12 pm

And Colin you just back from Spain on a break? Surely you didn't come back just for this?

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32254Post richlizard
May 26th, 2019, 1:41 pm

Donjolly out.

Rivher I think Colin has Whatsapp

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32257Post Marky147
May 26th, 2019, 1:47 pm

Good luck Lizard!

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32260Post richlizard
May 26th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Button raise and I look down at Ah3h and shortish so shoved.

He asked for a count. Oh shit. He called. Oh shit. He has AQ. Oh shit.

Train home then for silly sunday...

3 hits. Oh shit. Tide is turning.

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32261Post Marky147
May 26th, 2019, 2:36 pm

richlizard wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 2:07 pm
Button raise and I look down at Ah3h and shortish so shoved.

He asked for a count. Oh shit. He called. Oh shit. He has AQ. Oh shit.

Train home then for silly sunday...

3 hits. Oh shit. Tide is turning.
3ball! Corner pocket :clap:

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32264Post richlizard
May 26th, 2019, 3:32 pm

56 left.

36 paid.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32265Post richlizard
May 26th, 2019, 3:39 pm

I was just telling Dave Chinese are fucking mad at this game.

Raise and call both Chinese.

Flop 67T check and big bet. Called.

Turn K and 1st player shoves 160k into 60k pot. 2nd uses timebank and makes an incredible call with A6.

Shover had QJ and announces... What a shit call.

9 river and he is amongst the chip leaders.

Madness

Scuffs
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32268Post Scuffs
May 26th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Bubble burst with Lizard on 650K, well done mate :thumb:

My 6 high was sooooted :lol:

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32269Post Marky147
May 26th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Scuffs wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Bubble burst with Lizard on 650K, well done mate :thumb:

My 6 high was sooooted :lol:
Only one flush draw?

What a mug!

Scuffs
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32271Post Scuffs
May 26th, 2019, 5:59 pm

Marky147 wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 5:52 pm
Scuffs wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 5:49 pm
Bubble burst with Lizard on 650K, well done mate :thumb:

My 6 high was sooooted :lol:
Only one flush draw?

What a mug!
A day later I still think I played it right :lol:

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32272Post richlizard
May 26th, 2019, 6:34 pm

You did the right thing at that moment in time Col.

Others are just results oriented hahahaha.

RichyPal
Posts: 247
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32274Post RichyPal
May 26th, 2019, 6:45 pm

What's the latest ???

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32275Post Marky147
May 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm

RichyPal wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 6:45 pm
What's the latest ???
You're a cauliflower.

RichyPal
Posts: 247
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32276Post RichyPal
May 26th, 2019, 7:28 pm

Marky147 wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
RichyPal wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 6:45 pm
What's the latest ???
You're a cauliflower.
Is Lizard still in you mug ???

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32277Post Marky147
May 26th, 2019, 7:33 pm

RichyPal wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 7:28 pm
Marky147 wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
RichyPal wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 6:45 pm
What's the latest ???
You're a cauliflower.
Is Lizard still in you mug ???
I'm in Disorderchester, so only know when he posts here, son :lol:

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Saturday 25th May Aspers

Post: # 32278Post richlizard
May 26th, 2019, 7:35 pm

19 left.

Blinds 8/16/16

Average 520, we got 620.

To my left 1.5mill hitting the lot.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests