Climate change protesters

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
bilthebandit
Posts: 2163
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Climate change protesters

Post: # 31393Post bilthebandit
April 16th, 2019, 7:59 pm

Keep up the good work but the Tory gov will soon be on your back!!!! oh maybe not as there not much chaos, uncertainty and serios thing to debate over atm WP Mrs May glad to see your strong and stable still!!!

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31397Post tankbuster1
April 16th, 2019, 8:21 pm

They are not Protesters Bill ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY14WA-KjaI watch till the very end

bilthebandit
Posts: 2163
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31400Post bilthebandit
April 16th, 2019, 9:06 pm

Cant m8 I don't sign in to anything online if I can help it haha

RichyPal
Posts: 226
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31405Post RichyPal
April 16th, 2019, 9:48 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:59 pm
Keep up the good work but the Tory gov will soon be on your back!!!! oh maybe not as there not much chaos, uncertainty and serios thing to debate over atm WP Mrs May glad to see your strong and stable still!!!
Lord give me strength, will you ever stop ?

The ramblings of a nutty old man who's cat probably through itself in the local canal...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bilthebandit
Posts: 2163
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31408Post bilthebandit
April 16th, 2019, 10:41 pm

Now now M8 they are doing it maybe not for you maybe not your kids but damn sure you grandkids and beyond will benefit!!!! hell maybe it does benefit you with ppl swanning around in eco friendly choo choos :D :D :D

bilthebandit
Posts: 2163
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31422Post bilthebandit
April 17th, 2019, 12:36 pm

I see they where at Docklands LR I believe with a guy and a blonde on the roof of a carriage and what looked like Richy in an orange vest but was a back and side camera shot so may not have been.
Noticed another fella had super glued his hand to a window earlier I think but was not in the later coverage!!! Richy prob cut his hand off haha.

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31426Post Theadder4
April 17th, 2019, 3:14 pm

These nutters/protesters have set up road blocks in parts of london,stopping traffic,and the police are doing fuck all about it,wtf is the uk coming to.

T8MML
Posts: 1257
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31427Post T8MML
April 17th, 2019, 3:34 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 3:14 pm
These nutters/protesters have set up road blocks in parts of london,stopping traffic,and the police are doing fuck all about it,wtf is the uk coming to.
Inevitable when the sun is shining

caaaant
Posts: 255
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31428Post caaaant
April 17th, 2019, 3:36 pm

You may want to support their right to protest and cause shite, you may need it one day.

The British are normally crap at protesting, a squeal and they're gone, forgotten.
We need to take a leaf out of the Frog's books. They do proper protesting. What's the point unless you cause some grief?

:smash: :hide:

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31429Post Marky147
April 17th, 2019, 3:59 pm

It's alright when it's Yaxley-Lennon's mob :hide:

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31431Post tankbuster1
April 17th, 2019, 6:53 pm

They can protest all they want the Ocean is FUKED because of Fukushima it has been spewing out poison so powerful for 8 yrs at the rate of Tons a week ,When 1/3 of a gram would make Central Park uninhabitable forever,

When you go to the Supermarket and see fish marked as Packed in Thailand don't buy it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-1a-9czOs&t=1s

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31432Post Marky147
April 17th, 2019, 7:46 pm

You probably know a few lads that have been packed in Thailand, Marlon.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31434Post tankbuster1
April 17th, 2019, 7:56 pm

I don,t associate with Fornicators and Adulterers they will go to hell along with other types

bilthebandit
Posts: 2163
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31440Post bilthebandit
April 17th, 2019, 11:18 pm

Wasn't Adolf a fornicator and adulterer????

Ofc there are none on KK

User avatar
Random1002
Posts: 316
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm
Location: ooop your gary
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31441Post Random1002
April 17th, 2019, 11:26 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 11:18 pm
Wasn't Adolf a fornicator and adulterer????

Ofc there are none on KK
Careful, you will give false hope to some on here - especially tank the vvanker :lol:

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31442Post tankbuster1
April 18th, 2019, 6:07 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 11:18 pm
Wasn't Adolf a fornicator and adulterer????

Ofc there are none on KK
The Führer was a Vegetarian and was the 1st Leader to ban smoking on Public transport so i would imagine if those people on the Bridges listened to his Speeches they might well be wearing Hugo Boss suits

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31443Post tankbuster1
April 18th, 2019, 6:09 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 6:07 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 11:18 pm
Wasn't Adolf a fornicator and adulterer????

Ofc there are none on KK
The Führer was a Vegetarian and was the 1st Leader to ban smoking on Public transport so i would imagine if those people on the Bridges listened to his Speeches they might well be wearing Hugo Boss suits why do you think You tube keep pulled his speeches in English

Scuffs
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31454Post Scuffs
April 18th, 2019, 9:10 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 6:07 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 11:18 pm
Wasn't Adolf a fornicator and adulterer????

Ofc there are none on KK
The Führer was a Vegetarian and was the 1st Leader to ban smoking on Public transport so i would imagine if those people on the Bridges listened to his Speeches they might well be wearing Hugo Boss suits
I'm sure he was making sure the masses didn't breath in anything harmful, what a considerate guy.

T8MML
Posts: 1257
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31459Post T8MML
April 18th, 2019, 10:35 pm

Scuffs wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 9:10 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 6:07 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 11:18 pm
Wasn't Adolf a fornicator and adulterer????

Ofc there are none on KK
The Führer was a Vegetarian and was the 1st Leader to ban smoking on Public transport so i would imagine if those people on the Bridges listened to his Speeches they might well be wearing Hugo Boss suits
I'm sure he was making sure the masses didn't breath in anything harmful, what a considerate guy.
Give up fags and vape Zyklon B

bilthebandit
Posts: 2163
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31461Post bilthebandit
April 18th, 2019, 11:29 pm

Was Adolf not banging his niece or summat then shot her in the head when she laughed at his small willy????? ofc Eva was blowing him at the same time.

RichyPal
Posts: 226
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 8:44 am
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31462Post RichyPal
April 18th, 2019, 11:43 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:36 pm
I see they where at Docklands LR I believe with a guy and a blonde on the roof of a carriage and what looked like Richy in an orange vest but was a back and side camera shot so may not have been.
Noticed another fella had super glued his hand to a window earlier I think but was not in the later coverage!!! Richy prob cut his hand off haha.
You are correct Bill, this all happened on my shift, pain in the arse day but they were considerate enough to do it just after the am peak :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31464Post Theadder4
April 19th, 2019, 10:16 am

A bunch of middle class wankers and cauliflower lazy students.

T8MML
Posts: 1257
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31469Post T8MML
April 19th, 2019, 11:29 am

Theadder4 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 10:16 am
A bunch of middle class wankers and cauliflower lazy students.
Did you see Emma Thompson on the news banging on about carbon footprint and shit. Flew into London on a jet to take part in the protest the stupid cow!

bilthebandit
Posts: 2163
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31470Post bilthebandit
April 19th, 2019, 11:52 am

RichyPal wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 11:43 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:36 pm
I see they where at Docklands LR I believe with a guy and a blonde on the roof of a carriage and what looked like Richy in an orange vest but was a back and side camera shot so may not have been.
Noticed another fella had super glued his hand to a window earlier I think but was not in the later coverage!!! Richy prob cut his hand off haha.
You are correct Bill, this all happened on my shift, pain in the arse day but they were considerate enough to do it just after the am peak :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Did you give him his hand back after you removed it from the window or just put it in lost property :D :D

TBH they do have a point and Dougie lazy students???? you prefer the ones who go down the high sts smashing windows haha

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31475Post tankbuster1
April 19th, 2019, 7:17 pm

T8MML wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 11:29 am
Theadder4 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 10:16 am
A bunch of middle class wankers and cauliflower lazy students.
Did you see Emma Thompson on the news banging on about carbon footprint and shit. Flew into London on a jet to take part in the protest the stupid cow!
Emma Thompson who has two homes in London nxt to each other so when she has Guests they stay in that one on another note if you listen to Attenborough years ago he used to say the world was overpopulated ,Gone a bit quiet on that now

They just roll them out for whatever Agenda they have at the time

Garethherb
Posts: 132
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 6:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31491Post Garethherb
April 21st, 2019, 12:04 am

How do you deal with over population?

Tim might have a problem with a cull of people too old to work. Maybe we could introduce social welfare to Africa as that reduces birth rate.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Climate change protesters

Post: # 31494Post tankbuster1
April 21st, 2019, 1:12 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 7:17 pm
T8MML wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 11:29 am
Theadder4 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 10:16 am
A bunch of middle class wankers and cauliflower lazy students.
Did you see Emma Thompson on the news banging on about carbon footprint and shit. Flew into London on a jet to take part in the protest the stupid cow!
Emma Thompson who has two homes in London nxt to each other so when she has Guests they stay in that one on another note if you listen to Attenborough years ago he used to say the world was overpopulated ,Gone a bit quiet on that now

They just roll them out for whatever Agenda they have at the time
but in the last 30 years crops have got greener and grow quicker." CO2 acts as a fertiliser, he tells me, "and that is good news but we don't get". He can't resist dragging his namesake into things, saying David Attenborough "was on our side [denying climate change] at first but then he had a change of heart".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/peop ... 49307.html

Changes his mind quite a bit does Attenborough.....Pays well you see

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests