Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
Rivher
Posts: 1761
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31381Post Rivher
April 16th, 2019, 11:06 am

This has probably been done already, but in the middle of another thread?

So I am just wondering who arrives when?

I will kick it off with me, 26th June to 10th July :clap:

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31382Post Theadder4
April 16th, 2019, 11:27 am

Me and pauline golden nugget 17th june to 1st july.

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31383Post Marky147
April 16th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Or in a thread started last night :lol: :lol:

21st June - 10th July.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3694
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31384Post richlizard
April 16th, 2019, 12:49 pm

Where might be helpful too just in case anyone decided to join y'all

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31385Post Marky147
April 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm

Parents GN whole trip.

I'm probably going to be

Aria 21st - 28th
Wynn 28th - 2nd
Vdara 2nd - 10th

Cheaper to stay at Aria than GN, and saves me 50 a day in cabs to/from the Rio, too.

Paulscot1
Posts: 635
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31406Post Paulscot1
April 16th, 2019, 10:17 pm

Marky147 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Parents GN whole trip.

I'm probably going to be

Aria 21st - 28th
Wynn 28th - 2nd
Vdara 2nd - 10th

Cheaper to stay at Aria than GN, and saves me 50 a day in cabs to/from the Rio, too.
False economy. I could get a couple of free nights at the Aria but would rather be with the crew at the Centre Bar. Nice Crab Tower at Chart House with a few coronas and a game of craps. Whats not to like?

Double D
Posts: 61
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31407Post Double D
April 16th, 2019, 10:36 pm

Marky147 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Parents GN whole trip.

I'm probably going to be

Aria 21st - 28th
Wynn 28th - 2nd
Vdara 2nd - 10th

Cheaper to stay at Aria than GN, and saves me 50 a day in cabs to/from the Rio, too.
Are we going to see you?

LittleMate
Posts: 397
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31409Post LittleMate
April 16th, 2019, 10:54 pm

22 - 29 June at the Nugget

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31413Post Marky147
April 16th, 2019, 11:08 pm

Paulscot1 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:17 pm
False economy. I could get a couple of free nights at the Aria but would rather be with the crew at the Centre Bar. Nice Crab Tower at Chart House with a few coronas and a game of craps. Whats not to like?
Double D wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:36 pm
Are we going to see you?
I'll still be down there a couple evenings for some scran and a few beverages, even if I don't stay there. Don't worry about that :clap:

I've got a room at Nugget from 21st-28th already booked as well, and likely won't decide until the week we go :lol:

Also walk-in-showers & 5minutes to the Rio is another primary reason.

It's the messing about trying to get cabs downtown in the morning for me and the scooter that are the biggest ball ache :evil:

Rivher
Posts: 1761
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31414Post Rivher
April 17th, 2019, 12:21 am

Marky147 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 12:36 pm
Or in a thread started last night :lol: :lol:

21st June - 10th July.
:hide:

Rivher
Posts: 1761
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31415Post Rivher
April 17th, 2019, 12:22 am

Marky147 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Parents GN whole trip.

I'm probably going to be

Aria 21st - 28th
Wynn 28th - 2nd
Vdara 2nd - 10th

Cheaper to stay at Aria than GN, and saves me 50 a day in cabs to/from the Rio, too.
Didn't realise you weren't nuggeting it up this time son!

You gone up in the world, your man Kelly going to miss you! :D :P

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31419Post Marky147
April 17th, 2019, 12:31 am

Rivher wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:22 am
Marky147 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Parents GN whole trip.

I'm probably going to be

Aria 21st - 28th
Wynn 28th - 2nd
Vdara 2nd - 10th

Cheaper to stay at Aria than GN, and saves me 50 a day in cabs to/from the Rio, too.
Didn't realise you weren't nuggeting it up this time son!

You gone up in the world, your man Kelly going to miss you! :D :P
Got a couple free nights and the rest at discount, so works out nearly £200 cheaper than the Nugget for the week.

I'll still be down, when I'm not winning a bracelet 8-)

LittleMate
Posts: 397
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31438Post LittleMate
April 17th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Marky147 wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:31 am
Rivher wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:22 am
Marky147 wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 1:36 pm
Parents GN whole trip.

I'm probably going to be

Aria 21st - 28th
Wynn 28th - 2nd
Vdara 2nd - 10th

Cheaper to stay at Aria than GN, and saves me 50 a day in cabs to/from the Rio, too.
Didn't realise you weren't nuggeting it up this time son!

You gone up in the world, your man Kelly going to miss you! :D :P
Got a couple free nights and the rest at discount, so works out nearly £200 cheaper than the Nugget for the week.

I'll still be down, when I'm not winning a bracelet 8-)
The only bracelet you will be wearing will be courtesy of the local cops.

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31439Post Marky147
April 17th, 2019, 10:24 pm

Haha, they don't get you for driving scooters dangerously, or I would have been wearing them every summer.

Scuffs
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31453Post Scuffs
April 18th, 2019, 8:53 pm

19th June to 30th June
Nugget for the first week then the Strip

Adam
Posts: 172
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31456Post Adam
April 18th, 2019, 9:25 pm

Rivher wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:22 am
You gone up in the world, your man Kelly going to miss you! :D :P
Won't be kelly, it'll be more the "ladies of negotiable affection" that'll miss him :D

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31457Post Marky147
April 18th, 2019, 9:46 pm

Adam wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Rivher wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 12:22 am
You gone up in the world, your man Kelly going to miss you! :D :P
Won't be kelly, it'll be more the "ladies of negotiable affection" that'll miss him :D
Kelly has had more dough out of me than any of them the last few years.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3694
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31607Post richlizard
April 29th, 2019, 8:19 pm

Lizard booked.

18th June to 2nd July

Couldn't do later dates due to dogsitter.

Paulscot1
Posts: 635
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31608Post Paulscot1
April 29th, 2019, 8:37 pm

richlizard wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 8:19 pm
Lizard booked.

18th June to 2nd July

Couldn't do later dates due to dogsitter.

Good stuff. Take that form and stick it up the locals.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3694
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31610Post richlizard
April 29th, 2019, 9:06 pm

Nougat D'oro booked.

Shit, how do we get that form if we already have a number?

Paulscot1
Posts: 635
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31612Post Paulscot1
April 29th, 2019, 10:25 pm

richlizard wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 9:06 pm
Nougat D'oro booked.

Shit, how do we get that form if we already have a number?
ITIN number?

No need for a form. They take the number to process the win and avoid the tax.

Is your ESTA up to date?

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3694
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31613Post richlizard
April 29th, 2019, 10:45 pm

Paulscot1 wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 10:25 pm
richlizard wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 9:06 pm
Nougat D'oro booked.

Shit, how do we get that form if we already have a number?
ITIN number?

No need for a form. They take the number to process the win and avoid the tax.

Is your ESTA up to date?
No but that bit is easy. And I have no idea where to get my ITIN number but suppose it must exist somewhere.

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31614Post Marky147
April 29th, 2019, 10:50 pm

richlizard wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 10:45 pm
Paulscot1 wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 10:25 pm
richlizard wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 9:06 pm
Nougat D'oro booked.

Shit, how do we get that form if we already have a number?
ITIN number?

No need for a form. They take the number to process the win and avoid the tax.

Is your ESTA up to date?
No but that bit is easy. And I have no idea where to get my ITIN number but suppose it must exist somewhere.
If it's out of date, you'll need a new one.

You should have some documentation from the last time?

Rio will do you a new one if you win there.

Paulscot1
Posts: 635
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31615Post Paulscot1
April 30th, 2019, 7:12 am

Is it not like an NI Number and you have same number for life?

I have my letter and there is no expiration date on it.

Tonytats
Posts: 520
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31616Post Tonytats
April 30th, 2019, 8:14 am

If you or a casino apply for another for you they send you a wtf you doing twat type letter !
I’ve had one

Marky147
Posts: 2435
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31618Post Marky147
April 30th, 2019, 11:57 am

Paulscot1 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 7:12 am
Is it not like an NI Number and you have same number for life?

I have my letter and there is no expiration date on it.
I got a new one last year.

Paulscot1
Posts: 635
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31619Post Paulscot1
April 30th, 2019, 9:37 pm

Apparently they expire every 5 years if you do not use them.

Think I have used mine 3 times now. Best win in the Rio before the Nugget.

Rivher
Posts: 1761
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31620Post Rivher
May 1st, 2019, 9:26 am

Paulscot1 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:37 pm
Apparently they expire every 5 years if you do not use them.

Think I have used mine 3 times now. Best win in the Rio before the Nugget.
I think last time I won an amount worthy of an ITIN was 2014! :roll:

I got my tax back by going to the American Embassy in the days when you could.

So I have no idea what my itin number might be either!

As they paid me out again what I was already paid and not the tax owed, if I am lucky enough to need an ITIN I will just say I never had one and hope for the best! :help:

To be fair cashing in the Rio is handy (or just impossible :bang:), as we all know the GN retain the tax and do not help at all with getting it back or the paperwork!

Always a good problem to have though, means you won, so hopefully I will need it this year! 8-)

Glad you mentioned ESTA though Paul, I totally forgot about needing to renew this mate so will get that sorted immediately.

Also my passport although valid is falling apart, soon as I am back from my short break, I will order a new one! Hopefully be a NON EU one :hide:

Rivher
Posts: 1761
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Dates of Forum Members in Vegas?

Post: # 31621Post Rivher
May 1st, 2019, 9:28 am

Paulscot1 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:37 pm
Apparently they expire every 5 years if you do not use them.

Think I have used mine 3 times now. Best win in the Rio before the Nugget.
A good enough reason to get straight into The Collosus next day I arrive I guess! :D

Still getting to the money in that sounds like a lot of luck and not much skill, so that suits my game! :D :help:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests