SAS Who Dares Wins

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
richlizard

SAS Who Dares Wins

January 14th, 2019, 7:00 pm

This show is bloody brilliant.

And to top it all, they have now introduced women because apparently they are now allowed to apply for places in the special forces.

I love the way the boys are laying into the women and can get away with sexism - and it really was very sexist last week. But how can anyone complain? They can't have it both ways. They want equality, they want to be all big and tough. Men are singles out for their weaknesses. So why shouldn't the women be singles out for what might be theirs?

And now a woman gets battered in the r... in a boxing bout by a bloke. What's he supposed to do? Say I will take it easy 'cos you are a woman? Is that what Mohammed or Kintasha would do if they came face to face in a combat situation?

What makes it even more intriguing is they have a Norwegian mole in there. She is already a special forces agent back in Norway. Obviously hard as nails, but I would be really surprised if any of the women in this show gets selected. Great TV either way.

Theadder4

Re: SAS Who Dares Wins

January 14th, 2019, 7:15 pm

What nights it on rich ?

T8MML

January 14th, 2019, 7:26 pm

I wonder if when the SAS storm the next embassy they will hold the door open for the ladies like proper gentlemen?

tankbuster1

January 14th, 2019, 7:47 pm

You have to be unhinged to get in to that club its not so much what you do its beable to forget about it or enjoy doing it.

I read a book and this guy was talking about meet two men at Commando School and he said they were the most two frighting men he had ever met.
They invented this knife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDGHKyB3T_U Messy but effective

richlizard

January 14th, 2019, 7:50 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 7:15 pm
What nights it on rich ?
Sundays I think mate. Only 2 episodes in, get it on Catchup.