Gillette Advert

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
tankbuster1
Posts: 921
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Gillette Advert

Post: # 29119Post tankbuster1
January 14th, 2019, 5:41 pm

Its does not seem to be going down too well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEy ... e=youtu.be

Phinnies
Posts: 644
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29121Post Phinnies
January 14th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Can't believe you would watch that kind of thing, there are way over a dozen coloured people in that advert, it's almost like you are condoning them? :shock:

tankbuster1
Posts: 921
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29124Post tankbuster1
January 14th, 2019, 6:41 pm

All adverts have mixed race couples on them now all part of the UN agenda

T8MML
Posts: 1120
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29147Post T8MML
January 14th, 2019, 8:06 pm

Gillette- the best a person can get!

bilthebandit
Posts: 1955
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29150Post bilthebandit
January 15th, 2019, 12:35 am

Tim wrong again!!!!! it is "Gillette the best a tran can get" !!!!!

tankbuster1
Posts: 921
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29246Post tankbuster1
January 18th, 2019, 9:49 am

Put "White Male " in Google then put "Black Male " in , You angry bastards

Harry
Posts: 40
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 8:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29250Post Harry
January 18th, 2019, 6:33 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 9:49 am
Put "White Male " in Google then put "Black Male " in , You angry bastards
ok just googled this and ?

bilthebandit
Posts: 1955
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29254Post bilthebandit
January 18th, 2019, 7:19 pm

came up with Black male pug for me

tankbuster1
Posts: 921
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29255Post tankbuster1
January 18th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Harry wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 6:33 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 9:49 am
Put "White Male " in Google then put "Black Male " in , You angry bastards
ok just googled this and ?
Its says Angry White Male, Why do you think that is

Marky147
Posts: 1979
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29256Post Marky147
January 18th, 2019, 7:53 pm

You need to get a fucking hobby, Marlon :lol: :lol:

bilthebandit
Posts: 1955
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29261Post bilthebandit
January 18th, 2019, 9:35 pm

Hes got a hobby Noddy he goes to the Klan meetings every week and Paki bashing at the weekend gad knows how my buddy Tank finds time to google and grab a beer or summat at the Blue Oyster!!!


Harry
Posts: 40
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 8:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Gillette Advert

Post: # 29282Post Harry
January 20th, 2019, 4:57 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 7:49 pm
Harry wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 6:33 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
January 18th, 2019, 9:49 am
Put "White Male " in Google then put "Black Male " in , You angry bastards
ok just googled this and ?
Its says Angry White Male, Why do you think that is
i guess it depends on what you want to read into it,i couldnt give a fck so didnt read anything into it

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests