Boris Johnson

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
tankbuster1

Boris Johnson

August 8th, 2018, 7:43 pm

Should he apologize for his Burka comments?

I think he should as they have no place in a Tolerant society and his comments just turn people in to Islamaphobes and with the rise of hate crime at a all time high i feel its time for him to go

bilthebandit

Re: Boris Johnson

August 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm

Well tbh Tank I was chatting to Dicie and the postman this morning and both were disgusted at being compare to them so maybe.

Big ears will be along shortly to say "strong and stable" and Noddy will be along with a silly rollin eyes pic.

Serious answer tho is the Toryboys are full of Racists and they ruined the post office and the only good bank robber is them which they do frequently.

T8MML

August 8th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Fk knows where you get Big Ears if you’re referring to me? My ears are smaller than Nikki Lauda’s and he can’t wear glasses they are so small!

As for Boris, as I’ve said before the man is a prick. As for UK politics - zero - that’s the number of actual fks I give about them these days.

You should try it Bill - makes waking up in the morning a lovely feeling!

_JC_

August 9th, 2018, 5:00 pm

So in the UK we are allowed free speech. Also there is NO requirement in the Qua-ran to wear a faceveil or even cover your head if you are female.

Apart from that he should have at least said it in a different tone

Marky147

August 9th, 2018, 5:09 pm

T8MML wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 10:10 pm
Fk knows where you get Big Ears if you’re referring to me? My ears are smaller than Nikki Lauda’s and he can’t wear glasses they are so small!

As for Boris, as I’ve said before the man is a prick. As for UK politics - zero - that’s the number of actual fks I give about them these days.

You should try it Bill - makes waking up in the morning a lovely feeling!
He's old and dopey, so got us mixed up, Tim :lol:

bilthebandit

August 9th, 2018, 11:22 pm

_JC_ wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 5:00 pm
So in the UK we are allowed free speech. Also there is NO requirement in the Qua-ran to wear a faceveil or even cover your head if you are female.

Apart from that he should have at least said it in a different tone
We are not allowed free speech JC that is a falacy because of the liberal we know best do as we say brigade.

Not sure about his tone coz i have only seen what he said,may have been a poor joke or likely a calculated comment to futher destablilze a weak and wobbly gov knowing his popularity shields him to a certain extent.

Theadder4

August 12th, 2018, 9:39 am

Muslims have stopped us having free speech in the western world (by using fear).If you don't believe that .Start a newspaper and put a few jokes about their religion on the front page,and see how long it is before they try and kill you.

tankbuster1

August 12th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 9:39 am
Muslims have stopped us having free speech in the western world (by using fear).If you don't believe that .Start a newspaper and put a few jokes about their religion on the front page,and see how long it is before they try and kill you.
They are trying to bring in Blasphemy laws in on the sly ,fk it was only a few year ago all the World leaders got together and said "Je Suis Charlie " .

Now if you say someone in a Bin liner is a bit odd your deemed a racist all the while the powers that be flood the West with your replacement and boy are they coming by the boatload
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-95DwaY7Jo&t=

LittleMate

August 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
Well tbh Tank I was chatting to Dicie and the postman this morning and both were disgusted at being compare to them so maybe.

Big ears will be along shortly to say "strong and stable" and Noddy will be along with a silly rollin eyes pic.

Serious answer tho is the Toryboys are full of Racists and they ruined the post office and the only good bank robber is them which they do frequently.
Jezza is as racist as Boris, only nobody is listening. He has repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks and only last week his party had tried to censure a labour MP who accused him of such remarks. Labour backed down when she threatened to sue them. Think it was Margaret Hodge (?).

Boris is a grade A idiot, whom if he ever came to power would be as bad for this country as Trump will prove to be for the US.

tankbuster1

August 12th, 2018, 5:28 pm

LittleMate wrote:
bilthebandit wrote:

Jezza is as racist as Boris, only nobody is listening. He has repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks and only last week his party had tried to censure a labour MP who accused him of such remarks. Labour backed down when she threatened to sue them. Think it was Margaret Hodge (?).

Boris is a grade A idiot, whom if he ever came to power would be as bad for this country as Trump will prove to be for the US.
To criticize Israel is not "Anti Semitic" they wish it to be and they wish to determine what is "Anti Semitic" and what is not it does not take much digging to find out Israel is the most Racist Country going, What do you think the do gooders in this Country would do if the Government came out and said if the Africa Refugees dont leave we will jail them indefinitely ,Fk even the EU said they cant send them to Europe , They always pull the "Anti Semitic" card out its bullshit.

The Truth is "Anti Semitic" to Zionist Jews and there is a lot of it. If you can give me one good reason why Otto Frank was in hospital with a sore foot in a Death Camp il listen to you

Phinnies

August 12th, 2018, 6:01 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
LittleMate wrote:
bilthebandit wrote:

To criticize Israel is not "Anti Semitic" they wish it to be and they wish to determine what is "Anti Semitic" and what is not it does not take much digging to find out Israel is the most Racist Country going, What do you think the do gooders in this Country would do if the Government came out and said if the Africa Refugees dont leave we will jail them indefinitely ,Fk even the EU said they cant send them to Europe , They always pull the "Anti Semitic" card out its bullshit.

The Truth is "Anti Semitic" to Zionist Jews and there is a lot of it. If you can give me one good reason why Otto Frank was in hospital with a sore foot in a Death Camp il listen to you

What is it like to be so laden with bitterness and bile towards others? Does it weigh you down?
Last edited by Phinnies on August 12th, 2018, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bilthebandit

August 12th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Cant really argue with Nicks response but here Martin's incorrect and Tank's partly right and you cant accuse Tank of being a muslim lover!!!!

Stating the facts against Israel is NOT anti Semitic ,it is a state which steals land it kills children and civilians by the truck load without any regard for the opinions of anyone trusting its media connections to support it with propaganda. Cant say I blame it tho given the attacks against it.

Jezza is against Israel because of the atrocities they have committed as a state and not the ordinary ppl living there.

tankbuster1

August 12th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Phinnies wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 6:01 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
LittleMate wrote:

What is it like to be so laden with bitterness and bile towards others? Does it weight you down?

Not at all ,I don't play the game

LittleMate

August 12th, 2018, 8:18 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
LittleMate wrote:
bilthebandit wrote:

So Jezza comparing Israel to Hitler is more or less acceptable than Boris' remarks? I happen to think both of them are idiots, but Tank you should climb down off your high horse occasionally.

bilthebandit

August 12th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Don't think Jezza compared Israel to Hitler but may have stated that killing women and kids with indiscriminate bombing and moving a particular race from certain areas by force was something Hitler and many other despots have done.

Difference being that Israel like I said are always under attack from somewhere so their actions often understandable by me but maybe not Jezza.

The Jewish media and antagonists just having a field day over nothing atm and Boris is just a entertainer and personally don't think he is at all racist just daft!!!!

tankbuster1

August 14th, 2018, 7:45 pm

I would imagine they go a bit quite on Boris since the Religion of Peace has struck again