Boris Johnson

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
tankbuster1
Posts: 721
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Boris Johnson

Post: # 23273Post tankbuster1
August 8th, 2018, 7:43 pm

Should he apologize for his Burka comments?

I think he should as they have no place in a Tolerant society and his comments just turn people in to Islamaphobes and with the rise of hate crime at a all time high i feel its time for him to go

bilthebandit
Posts: 1743
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23275Post bilthebandit
August 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm

Well tbh Tank I was chatting to Dicie and the postman this morning and both were disgusted at being compare to them so maybe.

Big ears will be along shortly to say "strong and stable" and Noddy will be along with a silly rollin eyes pic.


Serious answer tho is the Toryboys are full of Racists and they ruined the post office and the only good bank robber is them which they do frequently.

T8MML
Posts: 899
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23288Post T8MML
August 8th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Fk knows where you get Big Ears if you’re referring to me? My ears are smaller than Nikki Lauda’s and he can’t wear glasses they are so small!

As for Boris, as I’ve said before the man is a prick. As for UK politics - zero - that’s the number of actual fks I give about them these days.

You should try it Bill - makes waking up in the morning a lovely feeling!

_JC_
Posts: 145
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23297Post _JC_
August 9th, 2018, 5:00 pm

So in the UK we are allowed free speech. Also there is NO requirement in the Qua-ran to wear a faceveil or even cover your head if you are female.

Apart from that he should have at least said it in a different tone

Marky147
Posts: 1728
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23298Post Marky147
August 9th, 2018, 5:09 pm

T8MML wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 10:10 pm
Fk knows where you get Big Ears if you’re referring to me? My ears are smaller than Nikki Lauda’s and he can’t wear glasses they are so small!

As for Boris, as I’ve said before the man is a prick. As for UK politics - zero - that’s the number of actual fks I give about them these days.

You should try it Bill - makes waking up in the morning a lovely feeling!
He's old and dopey, so got us mixed up, Tim :lol:

bilthebandit
Posts: 1743
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23308Post bilthebandit
August 9th, 2018, 11:22 pm

_JC_ wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 5:00 pm
So in the UK we are allowed free speech. Also there is NO requirement in the Qua-ran to wear a faceveil or even cover your head if you are female.

Apart from that he should have at least said it in a different tone
We are not allowed free speech JC that is a falacy because of the liberal we know best do as we say brigade.

Not sure about his tone coz i have only seen what he said,may have been a poor joke or likely a calculated comment to futher destablilze a weak and wobbly gov knowing his popularity shields him to a certain extent.

Theadder4
Posts: 1803
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23348Post Theadder4
August 12th, 2018, 9:39 am

Muslims have stopped us having free speech in the western world (by using fear).If you don't believe that .Start a newspaper and put a few jokes about their religion on the front page,and see how long it is before they try and kill you.

tankbuster1
Posts: 721
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23359Post tankbuster1
August 12th, 2018, 3:15 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 9:39 am
Muslims have stopped us having free speech in the western world (by using fear).If you don't believe that .Start a newspaper and put a few jokes about their religion on the front page,and see how long it is before they try and kill you.
They are trying to bring in Blasphemy laws in on the sly ,fk it was only a few year ago all the World leaders got together and said "Je Suis Charlie " .

Now if you say someone in a Bin liner is a bit odd your deemed a racist all the while the powers that be flood the West with your replacement and boy are they coming by the boatload
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-95DwaY7Jo&t=

LittleMate
Posts: 311
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23361Post LittleMate
August 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm
Well tbh Tank I was chatting to Dicie and the postman this morning and both were disgusted at being compare to them so maybe.

Big ears will be along shortly to say "strong and stable" and Noddy will be along with a silly rollin eyes pic.


Serious answer tho is the Toryboys are full of Racists and they ruined the post office and the only good bank robber is them which they do frequently.
Jezza is as racist as Boris, only nobody is listening. He has repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks and only last week his party had tried to censure a labour MP who accused him of such remarks. Labour backed down when she threatened to sue them. Think it was Margaret Hodge (?).

Boris is a grade A idiot, whom if he ever came to power would be as bad for this country as Trump will prove to be for the US.

tankbuster1
Posts: 721
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23364Post tankbuster1
August 12th, 2018, 5:28 pm

LittleMate wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm
Well tbh Tank I was chatting to Dicie and the postman this morning and both were disgusted at being compare to them so maybe.

Big ears will be along shortly to say "strong and stable" and Noddy will be along with a silly rollin eyes pic.


Serious answer tho is the Toryboys are full of Racists and they ruined the post office and the only good bank robber is them which they do frequently.
Jezza is as racist as Boris, only nobody is listening. He has repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks and only last week his party had tried to censure a labour MP who accused him of such remarks. Labour backed down when she threatened to sue them. Think it was Margaret Hodge (?).

Boris is a grade A idiot, whom if he ever came to power would be as bad for this country as Trump will prove to be for the US.
To criticize Israel is not "Anti Semitic" they wish it to be and they wish to determine what is "Anti Semitic" and what is not it does not take much digging to find out Israel is the most Racist Country going, What do you think the do gooders in this Country would do if the Government came out and said if the Africa Refugees dont leave we will jail them indefinitely ,Fk even the EU said they cant send them to Europe , They always pull the "Anti Semitic" card out its bullshit.

The Truth is "Anti Semitic" to Zionist Jews and there is a lot of it. If you can give me one good reason why Otto Frank was in hospital with a sore foot in a Death Camp il listen to you

Phinnies
Posts: 604
Joined: August 28th, 2017, 4:21 am
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23365Post Phinnies
August 12th, 2018, 6:01 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:28 pm
LittleMate wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm
Well tbh Tank I was chatting to Dicie and the postman this morning and both were disgusted at being compare to them so maybe.

Big ears will be along shortly to say "strong and stable" and Noddy will be along with a silly rollin eyes pic.


Serious answer tho is the Toryboys are full of Racists and they ruined the post office and the only good bank robber is them which they do frequently.
Jezza is as racist as Boris, only nobody is listening. He has repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks and only last week his party had tried to censure a labour MP who accused him of such remarks. Labour backed down when she threatened to sue them. Think it was Margaret Hodge (?).

Boris is a grade A idiot, whom if he ever came to power would be as bad for this country as Trump will prove to be for the US.
To criticize Israel is not "Anti Semitic" they wish it to be and they wish to determine what is "Anti Semitic" and what is not it does not take much digging to find out Israel is the most Racist Country going, What do you think the do gooders in this Country would do if the Government came out and said if the Africa Refugees dont leave we will jail them indefinitely ,Fk even the EU said they cant send them to Europe , They always pull the "Anti Semitic" card out its bullshit.

The Truth is "Anti Semitic" to Zionist Jews and there is a lot of it. If you can give me one good reason why Otto Frank was in hospital with a sore foot in a Death Camp il listen to you

What is it like to be so laden with bitterness and bile towards others? Does it weigh you down?
Last edited by Phinnies on August 12th, 2018, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bilthebandit
Posts: 1743
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23369Post bilthebandit
August 12th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Cant really argue with Nicks response but here Martin's incorrect and Tank's partly right and you cant accuse Tank of being a muslim lover!!!!

Stating the facts against Israel is NOT anti Semitic ,it is a state which steals land it kills children and civilians by the truck load without any regard for the opinions of anyone trusting its media connections to support it with propaganda. Cant say I blame it tho given the attacks against it.

Jezza is against Israel because of the atrocities they have committed as a state and not the ordinary ppl living there.

tankbuster1
Posts: 721
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23371Post tankbuster1
August 12th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Phinnies wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 6:01 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:28 pm
LittleMate wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm


Jezza is as racist as Boris, only nobody is listening. He has repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks and only last week his party had tried to censure a labour MP who accused him of such remarks. Labour backed down when she threatened to sue them. Think it was Margaret Hodge (?).

Boris is a grade A idiot, whom if he ever came to power would be as bad for this country as Trump will prove to be for the US.
To criticize Israel is not "Anti Semitic" they wish it to be and they wish to determine what is "Anti Semitic" and what is not it does not take much digging to find out Israel is the most Racist Country going, What do you think the do gooders in this Country would do if the Government came out and said if the Africa Refugees dont leave we will jail them indefinitely ,Fk even the EU said they cant send them to Europe , They always pull the "Anti Semitic" card out its bullshit.

The Truth is "Anti Semitic" to Zionist Jews and there is a lot of it. If you can give me one good reason why Otto Frank was in hospital with a sore foot in a Death Camp il listen to you

What is it like to be so laden with bitterness and bile towards others? Does it weight you down?

Not at all ,I don't play the game

LittleMate
Posts: 311
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23374Post LittleMate
August 12th, 2018, 8:18 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:28 pm
LittleMate wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 5:11 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm
Well tbh Tank I was chatting to Dicie and the postman this morning and both were disgusted at being compare to them so maybe.

Big ears will be along shortly to say "strong and stable" and Noddy will be along with a silly rollin eyes pic.


Serious answer tho is the Toryboys are full of Racists and they ruined the post office and the only good bank robber is them which they do frequently.
Jezza is as racist as Boris, only nobody is listening. He has repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks and only last week his party had tried to censure a labour MP who accused him of such remarks. Labour backed down when she threatened to sue them. Think it was Margaret Hodge (?).

Boris is a grade A idiot, whom if he ever came to power would be as bad for this country as Trump will prove to be for the US.
To criticize Israel is not "Anti Semitic" they wish it to be and they wish to determine what is "Anti Semitic" and what is not it does not take much digging to find out Israel is the most Racist Country going, What do you think the do gooders in this Country would do if the Government came out and said if the Africa Refugees dont leave we will jail them indefinitely ,Fk even the EU said they cant send them to Europe , They always pull the "Anti Semitic" card out its bullshit.

The Truth is "Anti Semitic" to Zionist Jews and there is a lot of it. If you can give me one good reason why Otto Frank was in hospital with a sore foot in a Death Camp il listen to you
So Jezza comparing Israel to Hitler is more or less acceptable than Boris' remarks? I happen to think both of them are idiots, but Tank you should climb down off your high horse occasionally.

bilthebandit
Posts: 1743
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23377Post bilthebandit
August 12th, 2018, 9:27 pm

Don't think Jezza compared Israel to Hitler but may have stated that killing women and kids with indiscriminate bombing and moving a particular race from certain areas by force was something Hitler and many other despots have done.

Difference being that Israel like I said are always under attack from somewhere so their actions often understandable by me but maybe not Jezza.

The Jewish media and antagonists just having a field day over nothing atm and Boris is just a entertainer and personally don't think he is at all racist just daft!!!!

tankbuster1
Posts: 721
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Boris Johnson

Post: # 23470Post tankbuster1
August 14th, 2018, 7:45 pm

I would imagine they go a bit quite on Boris since the Religion of Peace has struck again

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests