do any forum members stay in a country.

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
Theadder4
Posts: 1592
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23260Post Theadder4
August 8th, 2018, 12:02 pm

Were you can have a bet on pokershares?
I like watching players on twitch.but cant buy a piece of them from the UK.

T8MML
Posts: 694
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23266Post T8MML
August 8th, 2018, 4:49 pm

Get a vpn Dougie and set it at a country that does?

Marky147
Posts: 1624
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23267Post Marky147
August 8th, 2018, 5:25 pm

T8MML wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 4:49 pm
Get a vpn Dougie and set it at a country that does?
Wouldn't want to be leaving myself any chance of not getting paid.

T8MML
Posts: 694
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23268Post T8MML
August 8th, 2018, 5:32 pm

Marky147 wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:25 pm
T8MML wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 4:49 pm
Get a vpn Dougie and set it at a country that does?
Wouldn't want to be leaving myself any chance of not getting paid.
Has this become a power node thread?

Cue Bandit :)

Marky147
Posts: 1624
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23269Post Marky147
August 8th, 2018, 5:38 pm

T8MML wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:32 pm
Marky147 wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:25 pm
T8MML wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 4:49 pm
Get a vpn Dougie and set it at a country that does?
Wouldn't want to be leaving myself any chance of not getting paid.
Has this become a power node thread?

Cue Bandit :)

Image


bilthebandit
Posts: 1570
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23274Post bilthebandit
August 8th, 2018, 7:47 pm

I know fuk all about VPNs ok Noddy and big ears!!!! :lol: :lol:

Marky147
Posts: 1624
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23302Post Marky147
August 9th, 2018, 5:24 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 7:47 pm
I know fuk all about VPNs ok Noddy and big ears!!!! :lol: :lol:
Doesn't normally stop you, mate ;)

bilthebandit
Posts: 1570
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23306Post bilthebandit
August 9th, 2018, 10:59 pm

Quiet Noddy or I will tell ya buddy Golly (Tank) your bullying again haha.

Rivher
Posts: 1285
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: do any forum members stay in a country.

Post: # 23322Post Rivher
August 10th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Marky147 wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 5:24 pm
bilthebandit wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 7:47 pm
I know fuk all about VPNs ok Noddy and big ears!!!! :lol: :lol:
Doesn't normally stop you, mate ;)
Tapped it in before me son! :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CANADEAN, livingthedream and 9 guests