Tolls again

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21614Post Ladymuck
July 14th, 2018, 3:24 am

Well this has to be good news for Simon.

When I came on here calling it a scam everyone said shut up and pay it.

Well hopefully this means everyone is wrong about Simon's thingamajiggy thing too. :mrgreen:

I haven't paid anything YET just the initial toll.

I tried to ring them to get an email address to send my complaint as they dont have it on their website or letterheads or indeed a place to write via the site, but it rang and rang then said we are busy try later. This happened a few times until I finally gave up.

But I knew this was exactly what they wanted so I wrote a sternly worded 3 page letter with pen and paper :shock: (actually forgot what that looked like) and snail mailed it. No reply as yet.

What they probably will do is wait the 56 days (which is something else I knew nothing about until I read it here) and charge me the €103. Scamming fuckers. :smash:

Now you all thought I was stupid but €9 million a year :o says I am far from the only one. This is actually fucking ridiculous and a liberty.

This might end up costing me in the long run but I will fight it until the end. Fuckers are messing with the wrong girl now.

Watch this space.

Or me in an Irish prison the next time I go to Dublin in October, meh “C’est la vie”. :mrgreen: :hide:

sinnerboy
Posts: 49
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21616Post sinnerboy
July 14th, 2018, 4:42 am

emm, you do know Waterford Whispers is a satire site?

Another http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/0 ... p-meeting/

calella
Posts: 340
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21617Post calella
July 14th, 2018, 8:09 am

sinnerboy wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 4:42 am
emm, you do know Waterford Whispers is a satire site?

Another http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/0 ... p-meeting/
Lolol, tactfully put.

BBMONEY
Posts: 544
Joined: June 28th, 2017, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21618Post BBMONEY
July 14th, 2018, 8:11 am

sinnerboy wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 4:42 am
emm, you do know Waterford Whispers is a satire site?

Another http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/0 ... p-meeting/

She really is the idiot that keeps giving isn't she :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even the title gives it away it's a piss take against idiots like her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my fav bit on her life story above is

"Now you all thought I was stupid but" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Wait she sees todays she'll be telling us when she was in mi6 she used to guard the Queens pussey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her stupidity knows no borders :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21624Post Ladymuck
July 14th, 2018, 9:58 am

OMG Morons.

Read what I said again.

Then again.

Then get back to me.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3334
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21642Post richlizard
July 14th, 2018, 7:28 pm

Yup

User avatar
Random1002
Posts: 271
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm
Location: ooop your gary
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21645Post Random1002
July 14th, 2018, 8:02 pm

haha classic - thread of the year nomination :D

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21647Post Ladymuck
July 14th, 2018, 9:24 pm

I know that my humour is quite highbrow at times.

But really did expect those smarter to get it.

Actually disappointed... it took me some time to be that clever.

I guess it got lost in dumbslation.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3334
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21653Post richlizard
July 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Keep digging...

bilthebandit
Posts: 1743
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21654Post bilthebandit
July 14th, 2018, 11:16 pm

Eagerly watching this space,go get em Mucky

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21655Post Ladymuck
July 14th, 2018, 11:36 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 11:16 pm
Eagerly watching this space,go get em Mucky

I am off out now MrBandit.


You know I have them........... you are one of the smartest here.

I will leave one clue ................. read my original post.

User avatar
Random1002
Posts: 271
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm
Location: ooop your gary
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21656Post Random1002
July 15th, 2018, 12:01 am

Ladymuck wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 11:36 pm
I will leave one clue ................. read my original post.
Your off to prison and Foxy is smuggling in the Vodka ?

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21661Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 2:08 am

Random1002 wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 12:01 am
Ladymuck wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 11:36 pm
I will leave one clue ................. read my original post.
You're off to prison and Foxy is smuggling in the Vodka ?
No, but I will smuggle in grammar for you.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21663Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 3:49 am

No one gets satire reply to satire?

REALLY?

You need to bear in mind I actually lived this ... I did in fact write to them (to London not fucking France, to ECP not fucking Betwetookyourdosh)

MAYBE MY GRINS AND HIDES WERE NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACES ???

Or maybe there are too many fucking idiots here.

calella
Posts: 340
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21665Post calella
July 15th, 2018, 8:11 am

Maybe in your mind it was hilarious Angie but to me it was cringeworthy, do you really think people are going to jump from post to post to see how clever you have been!!!!!

You know I don't have a problem with you in real life but on here you really need to give it a rest sometimes.

You know Bill is a troll of the highest/lowest order, ignore him, I've learned to most of the time.

You and Rich are never going to get on, get over it. Plenty on here can't be arsed with me and vice versa, no problem just move on.

Oh, and I certainly don't think I'm an idiot so not sure why you would think anyone not getting your "humour" is.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21682Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 1:24 pm

People can do as they please Jimmy.

But it is the usual winder uppers. And I bite.

Cringeworthy is anyone actually thinking that I believe any company representative would say “I suppose we could make it easier for motorists to pay the toll, but where would the fun/money in that be?” said a spokesman for the operator, Pierre Leroux, “we usually catch nine out of ten culchies with the penalties, and if they ever complain we just ask them why they haven’t registered, it’s a win win game really for all of us profiting from it”. OR “We’re raking it in with you forgetful Irish idiots, C’est la vie”. FFS!

The 3 page sternly worded letter (which was in fact about 7 lines) with pen and paper, the snail mail with no reply yet. the “C’est la vie”. the swearing like the guy in the article were all there for comedy effect. I suppose they think I believe Simon is not being scammed also?

I do not for one minute think you are an idiot Jimmy in fact quite the opposite, all my mates that went to the KK do mentioned you in particular being a great guy and made their time there. Though when we 1st met you made me cry lol But that was then and this is now.

Idiots was not directed to the forum but to the usual suspects. I am not on this forum because I think everyone are idiots. I just refuse to be treated like one.

I have to choose not to post here or fight them off every time I come on. I have now fallen somewhere in between. Where I post less and less. Because it is sometimes too much even for me. Personal stuff fired at me that is total bullshit gets me most of all.

Do not get me wrong, I do love the banter most of the time and the guys on here can do it will. But there are certain lines that should not be crossed. I take the piss and they take the piss. I have passed many a boring day having a craic on here. But I do now and then take things personally. I am actually human. (sometimes)

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3334
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21685Post richlizard
July 15th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Stopped reading at 'people'.

You made a right twat of yourself and can't just say 'oops'?

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21688Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 2:21 pm

richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Stopped reading at 'people'.

You made a right twat of yourself and can't just say 'oops'?
I no sooner believe that you stopped reading at the 1st word than I believe in fairies.

But I rest my case.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3334
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21689Post richlizard
July 15th, 2018, 2:24 pm

Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:21 pm
richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Stopped reading at 'people'.

You made a right twat of yourself and can't just say 'oops'?
I no sooner believe that you stopped reading at the 1st word than I believe in fairies.

But I rest my case.
Because you think everyone lies like you... we just don't need to.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21690Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 2:32 pm

richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:24 pm
Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:21 pm
richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:10 pm
Stopped reading at 'people'.

You made a right twat of yourself and can't just say 'oops'?
I no sooner believe that you stopped reading at the 1st word than I believe in fairies.

But I rest my case.
Because you think everyone lies like you... we just don't need to.
No, because it would make you an arrogant self righteous egotist asshole who would make an opinion before reading the facts presented.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3334
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21694Post richlizard
July 15th, 2018, 3:38 pm

Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:32 pm
richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:24 pm
Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:21 pm


I no sooner believe that you stopped reading at the 1st word than I believe in fairies.

But I rest my case.
Because you think everyone lies like you... we just don't need to.
No, because it would make you an arrogant self righteous egotist asshole who would make an opinion before reading the facts presented.
Not like you to get all abusive. I read your first post, digested it even. It was 100% serious and anyone reading it knows just that. But just like you were 'only jesting' when found out so many times before, you now claim you were being higher in hilarity than anyone here can comprehend.

But I won't offer abuse. It is quite sad.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21697Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 4:30 pm

richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 3:38 pm
Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:32 pm
richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:24 pm


Because you think everyone lies like you... we just don't need to.
No, because it would make you an arrogant self righteous egotist asshole who would make an opinion before reading the facts presented.
Not like you to get all abusive. I read your first post, digested it even. It was 100% serious and anyone reading it knows just that. But just like you were 'only jesting' when found out so many times before, you now claim you were being higher in hilarity than anyone here can comprehend.

But I won't offer abuse. It is quite sad.
When you give abuse be prepared to take it back. You called me a liar.

I have read my post again. There is hardly a single line in it to take seriously. From start to finish.

I just don't get how you don't see that? Are you taking the piss or what? I am not actually sure now.

I could not have done it if it wasn't for the other thread that proves it was a farce. Even the fact that I said it was strange how it was a toll in Dublin run by an English company. etc. Not to mention the very thing in itself was so ridiculously funny and obviously put there to take the piss out of me, which I did in fact appreciate. I responded with the same piss take. In the same form. Overboard satire. If you don't get it then there is an ooops......I failed. I mistakenly thought you, maybe most of all, would have got it.

But instead you believe me to be that dumb to read that and take it one bit seriously and call me a liar because that is what you do. You say I think I am higher in hilarity but you obviously think I am retarded.

Get it or don't get it that's up to the individual but don't call me a liar just because you don't get it. But I am quite happy for you to take the piss.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21698Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 4:47 pm

Ps. Where I found it very hilarious, they didn't really do too much research. The things that I already pointed out but also....“Fucking cauliflower of a yoke,” Rotchford eloquently explained, now fiddling for his bank card details to enter into the eFlow website’s very busy payment system, which was lagging due to the sheer number of fools paying penalties, “

As you will read in the other thread the penalties are not paid to the eflow site. But to EPC.

They failed on a few things but didn't make it any less funnier for me. Because unlike some I took it for the comedy it was meant to be.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3334
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21699Post richlizard
July 15th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 4:30 pm

When you give abuse be prepared to take it back. You called me a liar.
Then stop lying. Didn't read past this (truth).

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21700Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 5:08 pm

richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 4:51 pm
Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 4:30 pm

When you give abuse be prepared to take it back. You called me a liar.
Then stop lying. Didn't read past this (truth).
You don't read past anything that isnt your own opinion.

You are wrong. Very wrong. But that will never sit well with you. In all the years I have known you I have never known you to admit to being wrong or sorry.

Maybe if you did some day my opinion of you would be higher and we wouldn't clash just as much. But hey, where's the fun in that? (see what I did there, that too is from the article, I will now add subtitles to my comedy just for you)

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3334
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21701Post richlizard
July 15th, 2018, 5:11 pm

Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 5:08 pm

You are wrong. Very wrong. But that will never sit well with you. In all the years I have known you I have never known you to admit to being wrong or sorry.
And the lies keep on coming.

Marky147
Posts: 1728
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21702Post Marky147
July 15th, 2018, 5:14 pm

Thread delivers :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21703Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 5:18 pm

richlizard wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 5:11 pm
Ladymuck wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 5:08 pm

You are wrong. Very wrong. But that will never sit well with you. In all the years I have known you I have never known you to admit to being wrong or sorry.
And the lies keep on coming.
Well this has become boring now. You just repeating yourself. With no actual substance to your words.

I am biting, right?

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3524
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: Tolls again

Post: # 21704Post Ladymuck
July 15th, 2018, 5:19 pm

Marky147 wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 5:14 pm
Thread delivers :lol: :lol:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests