Nice crowds in London to welcome Trump

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Double D

Nice crowds in London to welcome Trump

July 14th, 2018, 1:21 am

Boys just a shout out and thank you for giving Trump the kind of welcome he deserves. The baby Trump was a nice touch. People over there are saying that the crowds were larger than the ones at his inauguration. When Trump landed in Glasgow reporters said he was met by one lone Scotsman. No one knew his name but I knew it was Dougie Murdoch.

Rivher

Re: Nice crowds in London to welcome Trump

July 14th, 2018, 4:19 am

Trump in.......your daughter? Is his new slogan!

They are tearing him a new one over here on the main tv channels, guess we must be proper leftist?

Tonight was the Donald Trump tried to shag young birds when he was in his 30's.

Gets my vote! :hide:

#MAGA? :help:

BBMONEY

July 14th, 2018, 8:15 am

Loads of tax dodgers with nothing better to do

Citizen Khan will be gone next election by what Londoners are saying

Same old lefties believe in Democracy unless the vote goes against them

Do fuck all when murdering Dictators come over ,yet protest when a man elected by his people comes

They need to get Boris's water cannon out and give them all a wash

bilthebandit

July 14th, 2018, 3:01 pm

I am sure I saw Tank in the crowd as I know he detests racist homophobic Tory Boys.

Harry

July 14th, 2018, 7:26 pm

The shit we let in this country and the do Gooders castigate trump for his tan and hair,you couldn’t make it up 😀

Random1002

July 14th, 2018, 9:34 pm

Harry wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 7:26 pm
The shit we let in this country and the do Gooders castigate trump for his tan and hair,you couldn’t make it up 😀
here here - Boris for PM, that should solve the immigration problem

and start an emigration problem...…..

Tonytats

July 15th, 2018, 9:08 am

Bunch of wankers that live in their mums back bedroom wanking their self off into a sock over a protest march about anything n everything they’ve never done or achieved anything in their life’s n anybody that does in their eyes is a cauliflower
As for that twat on the hang glider he should have been shot down fking retard

T8MML

July 15th, 2018, 11:46 am

Genuinely Lol when I saw this

RichyPal

July 15th, 2018, 6:50 pm

Tonytats wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 9:08 am
Bunch of wankers that live in their mums back bedroom wanking their self off into a sock over a protest march about anything n everything they’ve never done or achieved anything in their life’s n anybody that does in their eyes is a cauliflower
As for that twat on the hang glider he should have been shot down fking retard
Spot on Tony.

Jabba

July 15th, 2018, 11:38 pm

Bunch of left wing wankers that would welcome invaders with flowers........sorry Dave but they aint the real British public.........those are the knobs that think Jeremy will deliver utopia !!

Random1002

July 15th, 2018, 11:48 pm

I'm gobsmacked there are so many Trump supporters on here, he's a homophobic misogynist racist cnut, what the fck is wrong with protesting against him ? May as well make Tank the next President

Wish I'd known about funding Baby Trump, a much better investment than powernobs.

Rant over, off to mums back bedroom for a wafty crank

caaaant

July 16th, 2018, 8:37 am

If you voted Brexit you should be supporting the right for these people to protest. Taking back control and all that bollox. Or do we now not know as much about what taking back control means as we do what sort of Brexit we want? Would you rather that right were rescinded, because they have a similar law protecting the right to protest in the EU too :-)

Mass protest is one of the great rights we have and some of the last we use at times when our voices are not heard. Whether you like that orange, racist homophobic nob cheese or not, the right to protest has to be respected. If I was there, I would have been out protesting. The man is a complete cauliflower of the highest order, not protesting would have been more shameful.

I also support the right to march/ protest of right-wing neanderthals, I don't like them, but respect their right.

Trump has been derogatory to pretty much everyone bar white Christians for obvious reasons.

I'm also amazed that so many here seem to support him given the shit he's said and done. If he were a mate of mine I'd be kicking shit out of him every weekend for getting us into trouble. By the sounds of it some here would hitch their mums skirts up so that he could have a nice grab of her pussy, amazing. :bang:

Corbyn would be a welcome break from this current lot who for me, only want a complete break from the EU as there are too many tax laws on the horizon which will mean the gravy train stops for the likes of Ferage, Boris, Reese- Mogg and all the tax dodging individuals and companies who are stealing from you and me daily. He'd have to go a very long way to fuck things up as much as the shambolic Tory party have.

Theadder4

July 16th, 2018, 1:23 pm

Trumps a great president.

Theadder4

July 16th, 2018, 5:46 pm

American accussing him of treason today :bang:

tankbuster1

July 16th, 2018, 7:33 pm

caaaant wrote:
If you voted Brexit you should be supporting the right for these people to protest. Taking back control and all that bollox. Or do we now not know as much about what taking back control means as we do what sort of Brexit we want? Would you rather that right were rescinded, because they have a similar law protecting the right to protest in the EU too :-)

Mass protest is one of the great rights we have and some of the last we use at times when our voices are not heard. Whether you like that orange, racist homophobic nob cheese or not, the right to protest has to be respected. If I was there, I would have been out protesting. The man is a complete cauliflower of the highest order, not protesting would have been more shameful.

I also support the right to march/ protest of right-wing neanderthals, I don't like them, but respect their right.

Trump has been derogatory to pretty much everyone bar white Christians for obvious reasons.

I'm also amazed that so many here seem to support him given the shit he's said and done. If he were a mate of mine I'd be kicking shit out of him every weekend for getting us into trouble. By the sounds of it some here would hitch their mums skirts up so that he could have a nice grab of her pussy, amazing. :bang:

Corbyn would be a welcome break from this current lot who for me, only want a complete break from the EU as there are too many tax laws on the horizon which will mean the gravy train stops for the likes of Ferage, Boris, Reese- Mogg and all the tax dodging individuals and companies who are stealing from you and me daily. He'd have to go a very long way to fuck things up as much as the shambolic Tory party have.

How is he Homophobic? Because he won't let trannies in the US forces well TBH the US forces should not have to pay for someone to mutilate themselves and I would imagine he took the advice of his Generals as for being Racist unemployment for black people is at an all time low and the photo of kids in cages was took in 2014 when the great Obama was the president but the truth does not matter anymore to people that want to bang pots and pans together in London

T_F_L_S

July 16th, 2018, 10:09 pm

caaaant wrote:

Totally correct strong and stable statements...

caaaant

July 17th, 2018, 10:04 am

Theadder4 wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 5:46 pm
American accussing him of treason today :bang:
Treason is a bit strong. But if the CIA and FBI or any of your security agencies say that Russia was meddling in your elections and provide evidence, it is not the wisest thing for a president to say the contrary, or to ignore the issue. Or is that OK int his weird world of Trump Love?

"Last week, the American public saw for the first time detailed, specific evidence that President Vladimir V. Putin’s military commanders in Russia were engaged in a day-to-day, highly sophisticated effort to manipulate the 2016 election.

But on Monday, standing next to Mr. Putin, President Trump not only avoided all mention of the Justice Department’s indictment of 12 Russian military intelligence officers, but he questioned the very conclusion that Russia was behind the hacking."

@tank

I don't know why you keep trying to compare Trump to Obama, both of them are cretins, Obama may be slightly worse the warmongering shit. Why do you keep comparing shit with shit? Just because one was worse than the other, it does not make one's actions acceptable. A little insight and further research into unemployment among black people shows that rates were falling before he came to power..it fell to an all-time low in December, then climbed a percentage point and never came back down....Trump never tweeted all that info.

All this and still no idea of a plan fro hard Brexit

Whats the plan day 1?
WTO rules..hard border in Ireland
Who starts negotiating our deals (anywhere up to 3 - 5 years)
What happens to our motor industry ?
Finance?
Euratom?

I hear a lot of calls to leave with a hard brexit, but no actual plan. IMO the best thing to do would be to put Rees-Mogg or Boris in charge, out May. I bet they decline...they know what a shambles it would be. I'd love them to take the reins, it would kill the Tory party off for years..

bilthebandit

July 17th, 2018, 11:11 am

Obama a cretin???? goto disagree there, he tried to do a lot for a lot of ppl tried to put in gun laws but got fuked over by the ones with deep wallets and self serving agendas.

Now Tank is a Trump supporter because he has been conned by Trumps bullshit about "not being one of the establishment" crap and ofc the fact hes a racist homophobe only interested in Trump Trump Trump.

caaaant

July 17th, 2018, 11:51 am

bilthebandit wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 11:11 am
Obama a cretin???? goto disagree there, he tried to do a lot for a lot of ppl tried to put in gun laws but got fuked over by the ones with deep wallets and self serving agendas.

Now Tank is a Trump supporter because he has been conned by Trumps bullshit about "not being one of the establishment" crap and ofc the fact hes a racist homophobe only interested in Trump Trump Trump.
Obama was just as bad as the Bush boys and Clinton. The appetite for destruction and war for Oil is just one thing that marks their cards. Any president wanting to impose gun laws is pissing into the wind, so he has my sympathies. The immigration policy under Obama was petty draconian. IMHO there has not been 1 US president truly representing the needs of the people since Kennedy, they soon brought him into line.

Trump is definitely one of the establishment, a great guy to have upfront grabbing headlines while the establishment busies itself slowly eroding rights from the many while making the few much richer.

Theadder4

July 17th, 2018, 1:19 pm

Was it not obama who gave the bank people who caused the last financial crash the top financial advisors jobs in the white house when he bacame president.instead of jailing them (what they deserved)
That was part of the deal for him to become president.plus he only got in because of the racist vote.

caaaant

July 17th, 2018, 3:47 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 1:19 pm
Was it not obama who gave the bank people who caused the last financial crash the top financial advisors jobs in the white house when he bacame president.instead of jailing them (what they deserved)
That was part of the deal for him to become president.plus he only got in because of the racist vote.
So what, we agree that Obama was a shit who did bad things, it's plain for us all to see. Using him as an example as a comparison to Trump is mental. Because the last president was crap, the new one who's probably slightly crapper is fiiiiine. :help:

Obama got in on a racist vote!? So all black people who voted are racist? Maybe they just identified with him, much like the pig fucking hill billies who voted in swathes for Trump...what a silly argument. No, they were not all pig fucking hill billies who voted for Trump, I'd guess that as a % more racists voted for Trump, plus some would prefer bovine fucking to porcine. :lol:

longshanks

July 17th, 2018, 4:25 pm

Certainly Donald kissing Putin's arse was totally cringeworthy.
People do seem to forget that he was democratically elected though. You might not like it but hey, that's democracy.
Completely lol at the idiots who let rip at Trump but say nothing when we roll out the red carpet for the President of China. Where would these clowns rather live, they should ask themselves that.
As far as I can see, Donald is one of the few politicians who actually does what he said he would do when he was trying to get elected.
You might not like it but at least they knew what they were getting.

As for Brexit, complete shambles. Best to have a complete break then start again. It's easy to knock the politicians but people seem to forget it takes two to tango. Throughout the process the EU have shown no willingness to compromise and have obstructed us at every turn.
Clean break then start again.
After all what could be worse than a trade agreement that costs £9 billion a year and unlimited immigration. Doesn't seem that good a deal to me. Why don't the naysayers have a go at previous governments who landed us with this shit. ?
And another example of the moaning fcukers not respecting democracy.

_JC_

July 17th, 2018, 4:45 pm

Trump is just a complete clown, however;61 million people voted for him.

Brexit process has been totally hopeless, with people looking after their own arses and not the UK. The EU has stifled us at every corner, so let's just tell them to fuck off as they are behaving that spoiled kids.

Not sure where the oil bit comes from as USA only imports 8% from Saudi and no other middle east country.

The banks failed because the whole of the worlds economy is simply based on a type of "gambling"

bilthebandit

July 17th, 2018, 6:30 pm

longshanks wrote:
July 17th, 2018, 4:25 pm
Certainly Donald kissing Putin's arse was totally cringeworthy.
People do seem to forget that he was democratically elected though. You might not like it but hey, that's democracy.
Completely lol at the idiots who let rip at Trump but say nothing when we roll out the red carpet for the President of China. Where would these clowns rather live, they should ask themselves that.
As far as I can see, Donald is one of the few politicians who actually does what he said he would do when he was trying to get elected.
You might not like it but at least they knew what they were getting.

As for Brexit, complete shambles. Best to have a complete break then start again. It's easy to knock the politicians but people seem to forget it takes two to tango. Throughout the process the EU have shown no willingness to compromise and have obstructed us at every turn.
Clean break then start again.
After all what could be worse than a trade agreement that costs £9 billion a year and unlimited immigration. Doesn't seem that good a deal to me. Why don't the naysayers have a go at previous governments who landed us with this shit. ?
And another example of the moaning fcukers not respecting democracy.
Yup agree with most of this and we are here due to Cameron

Theadder4

July 17th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Most anti trump supporters in america seem to want war with russia.
seen on tv there some high up goverment/intelligence comunity members refering to putin as the enemy.
they seem to forget they are only able to have a democratic country because of the sacrafice millions of russians made (our allies) during the war.

Marky147

July 17th, 2018, 7:04 pm

Do they?

Watched a fair bit of news in Vegas, where it seemed most of them were just bewildered at the donald sucking off Putin, and ripping into who are supposed to be the allies.

Theadder4

July 17th, 2018, 7:08 pm

Obama in his last few days as president said russia posses absolutly no threat to america.meaning america.could destroy them. he should have said it earlier in his presidency and maybe cut the defence budget by a few hundred billion. But his backers (the money men) wouldnt have liked that as its a massive earner for some of them..
America need to keep up the big bad russians lie.to keep their own people afraid.

Marky147

July 17th, 2018, 7:19 pm

Has the donald sorted that out, now he's in charge?

Theadder4

July 17th, 2018, 7:29 pm

Who knows marky he might.
would love to see him getting both countrys to cut the amount of nuclear weapons (or maybe even get rid of them all together)

Marky147

July 17th, 2018, 7:45 pm

All he yaps about is how much they're spending on weapons, defence, armed forces, and how he's going to dominate space, when they develop 'Space Force'

:D