Trump visit

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

Trump visit

July 13th, 2018, 10:59 am

Well he comes here and throws a grenade at Mrs strong and stable and shows her and most of her party up as inept and extremely wobbly.

Well goto say Donald spot on about her and it now looks even more likely her days are numbered.

Hes also spot on that the ppl voted to leave the EU not faff about in a Tory led cluster fuk of a deal strapping our selves up for years with their laws and demands!!!!!

Brexit it seems to me NO DEAL is the only deal get the fuk outta there and then decide any trade deal ect.

caaaant

Re: Trump visit

July 13th, 2018, 11:47 am

So on day 1 of no deal brexit what happens?
What's the plan.
Irish border?
Gibraltar?
UK nationals resident in the EU
WTO agreements will cripple us
Do you accept the fact that jobs will go and big multi-national countries relocate. I know of lots here in Gib ready and willing to go, I'm sure there are loads more in the UK.
Euratom?
New trade deals take years, I would say decades given the shower of shite we have to negotiatre them
Immmigration? Will increase under brexit, you think that the countries we go begging for deal with will not want some sort of concessions on immigration? They will know just how desperate we are...

The problem is there is no plan, no preparations for a no deal in the UK, while in the EU they are prepared and more than happy to take on the extra jobs we will create for them.

Feck me the swivel eyed lunacy of a no deal brexit is plain for all to see for most.

People voted to leave how exactly? Where was the fucking question? Listening to LBC now repeating the Boris interview whewre he says he wants in on the Customs Union etc... It's a shambles.

Trump is a complete arse, blatant liar a disgusting womanising racist little shit.. Where's he off to after his UK visit?...should tell you all you need to know about the integrity this nob has.

It feels to me that all the leading politicians clamouring for a no deal are shit scared of the new EU laws on tax transparency. I wounder what they are hiding? Reese-Mogg is a coont of the highest order, who has reloacted his investment company to...guess where...

Fuckers
Last edited by caaaant on July 13th, 2018, 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

caaaant

July 13th, 2018, 11:53 am

What laws do we not like in the EU?

Garethherb

July 13th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Just hope no one I know gets cancer next March.

caaaant

July 13th, 2018, 12:42 pm

Garethherb wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 12:30 pm
Just hope no one I know gets cancer next March.

Wait for the "project fear" accusation form the swivel eyed mentalists.
The "There were none of the massive job losses on brexit" I hear as a reference to project fear being a lie ghasts my flabber...erm...we haven't left yet nob cheese.

I'll be Ok with my private health insurance...so will Boris, Gove, Rees-Mogg et al.

This level of debate surely should have happened 2 years back, a thorough debate with clear consequences to our choices. Not a few months before B-Day :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

bilthebandit

July 13th, 2018, 1:43 pm

Cant say I disagree with most of what you say Rich.

This shower of shite got us into this mess with a un-needed referendum and have ballsed all the negotiations up due to their ineptitude, weakness and backstabbing antics.

Reason I say no deal the best option is because this shower of shite are unable to negotiate within their own ranks or TELL them what the score is never mind negotiate with others in Europe.

tankbuster1

July 13th, 2018, 6:28 pm

Haha fucking LBC is O,Bigot still going on about how great being a Trannie is. The bald man that beats up Pensinors is on now saying that Immigration has not changed any areas of the UK at all. Now tell me is he telling the Truth

Rivher

July 13th, 2018, 6:30 pm

The real reason he is here is to buy some powernodes.

Keep it quiet, I read it via google, it must be true.

tankbuster1

July 13th, 2018, 6:56 pm

caaaant wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 11:47 am
So on day 1 of no deal brexit what happens?
What's the plan.
Irish border?
Gibraltar?
UK nationals resident in the EU
WTO agreements will cripple us
Do you accept the fact that jobs will go and big multi-national countries relocate. I know of lots here in Gib ready and willing to go, I'm sure there are loads more in the UK.
Euratom?
New trade deals take years, I would say decades given the shower of shite we have to negotiatre them
Immmigration? Will increase under brexit, you think that the countries we go begging for deal with will not want some sort of concessions on immigration? They will know just how desperate we are...

The problem is there is no plan, no preparations for a no deal in the UK, while in the EU they are prepared and more than happy to take on the extra jobs we will create for them.

Feck me the swivel eyed lunacy of a no deal brexit is plain for all to see for most.

People voted to leave how exactly? Where was the fucking question? Listening to LBC now repeating the Boris interview whewre he says he wants in on the Customs Union etc... It's a shambles.

Trump is a complete arse, blatant liar a disgusting womanising racist little shit.. Where's he off to after his UK visit?...should tell you all you need to know about the integrity this nob has.

Fuck the EU they are full of shit and hidden Agenda's if they are that strict on Tax Laws why was there Billion of Dollars being shipped to Germany from Iraq from Oil sales before the Gulf war when there was Embargoes in place

It feels to me that all the leading politicians clamouring for a no deal are shit scared of the new EU laws on tax transparency. I wounder what they are hiding? Reese-Mogg is a coont of the highest order, who has reloacted his investment company to...guess where...

Fuckers
Fuck the EU they are full of shit and hidden Agenda's if they are that strict on Tax Laws why was there Billion of Dollars being shipped to Germany from Iraq from Oil sales before the Gulf war when there was Embargoes in place

Whats your views on Obama who bombed Brown people every single day for 8 years the same Obama who did not jail the death Squads that were killing Family members before they raped their 10 yr old daughters then blew them up with Grenades when they had their fun then went back and played cards with fingers and Ears they had chopped off brown people? He still a stand up guy

caaaant

July 13th, 2018, 8:02 pm

What Obama has to do with this is beyond me.
He's as evil as the existing and previous, they're all nasty human beings who have brought nothing but misery to billions.

No plan then, except fuck em...
Sounds like a cunning plan, a plan so cunning it would confuse a fox.
:lol:

If someone could let me see a viable plan on severing all ties with the EU I'd be happy, but no one can, if they did I think any reasonable study into the effects of a hard brexit would point to a loss of jobs and pretty bad financially for the UK as a whole. Ireland would be fooked, no solution there, personally I quite like being able to pop across the border to Spain, I like the fact Spaniards can come here. We need the 5,000 who cross the border daily to help run this place, just like the uk needs it's immigrant population and will continue to do so.

Immigration will increase after a hard brexit, lots of Europeans may leave, but they will need to be replaced, more than likely by immigrants from the commonwealth countries as trade deals include immigration quotas. Which is good in my book, we'll need all the help we can get.

tankbuster1

July 13th, 2018, 8:49 pm

Well i find it strange that Countries like Poland and Hungry are doing quite fine with not taking the Quotas of people that Germany who seem to run the EU are trying to force on them and to be honest what a Brit thinks about Spanish immigration is neither here or there ,Why is Italy sending Ships away are the people on them not helping Italy?

When Gaddafi was still alive he wanted money off Europe to stop the influx of Blacks and at a UN meeting he said get rid of me and Europe will turn Black.

As for the UK being worse off financially well the City of London is a very special place with its own rules thats why the City Remembrancer sits behind the speaker of the House of Commons

As for cunning plans could you tell me why does meeting Trump meeting Putin prove something