VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)

ladymucky

Re: VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

February 6th, 2021, 1:34 am

Fiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttt !!! :hide:

calella

February 6th, 2021, 10:40 am

ladymucky wrote:
Well if I could meet the cauliflower live there would be Angie.

He is a sneaky fkn twat, I'm playing the two finals i've qualified for and that's it for me on LPPL, i've never got so wound up before by one player and his comments are doing my fkn head in.

It's constant on the table to make me bite and unfortunately you know me, I like a bite now and again.

I've been banned for a week on commenting on LPPL along with Halfwit Huby and his fkn wife!!!! Apparently it's all banter and I like to suck up your arse.

This re tard does not know me very well.

ladymucky

February 6th, 2021, 12:06 pm

calella wrote:
ladymucky wrote:

He is a sneaky fkn twat, I'm playing the two finals i've qualified for and that's it for me on LPPL, i've never got so wound up before by one player and his comments are doing my fkn head in.

It's constant on the table to make me bite and unfortunately you know me, I like a bite now and again.

I've been banned for a week on commenting on LPPL along with Halfwit Huby and his fkn wife!!!! Apparently it's all banter and I like to suck up your arse.

I am genuinely upset at your departure Jimmy. Yes, I do know you, and I said already I wouldn't want to be him in a room with you anytime soon.

But in knowing you, I am really surprised you would let any cauliflower push you out like that. Giving him his way.

I know he takes banter to the edge .. he tried with me and I shot him down .. he obviously didn't know me :lol: :lol: :lol: My years on here have made me an expert on defence :mrgreen:

As for the "sucking up" bollox he obviously doesn't know any of us. And if he doesn't know the difference between talking about a poker action live onstream to sucking up. then he's got issues.

I want to ask you to stay despite him. Because you are better than that. Stronger than that. And he can go fuck himself if he can't behave or keep his banter in check where it is not wanted.

We would be losing a lot from our group if you go. And they will be rubbing their hands together thinking they have more of a chance with you gone. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction.

Emotions are high right now, take time out and have a think, and know that it will be a lesser place without you.

richlizard

February 6th, 2021, 12:20 pm

Who? What? Where? When?

ladymucky

February 6th, 2021, 6:34 pm

So we have the Silver Final tonight, which I am in.

Never mind squeaky voice if you tune into tonight's stream, there may be some high pitched screaming. (if I elude the horrible bad beats before then)

Starts at 7. Going live around 9 ish. (Hic!)

Lots to play for ..

Silver Final

1st Vegas Package + Gold Final Entry + GRAND FINAL 25k Stack
2nd International Poker Trip + Gold Final Entry
3rd National Poker Weekend + Gold Final Entry
4th National Poker Weekend + Grand Final Playoff
5th National Poker Entry + Grand Final Playoff
6th Grand Final Playoff
7th Grand Final Playoff
8th Grand Final Playoff

And tomorrow nights gold as follows ...

Gold Final

1st Vegas Package + $250 + GRAND FINAL 25k Stack
2nd Vegas Package + $100 + GRAND FINAL 25k Stack
3rd Vegas Package + GRAND FINAL 25k Stack
4th International Poker Trip + Grand Final Playoff
5th International Poker Trip + Grand Final Playoff
6th National Poker Weekend + Grand Final Playoff
7th National Poker Weekend + Grand Final Playoff
8th National Poker Weekend + Grand Final Playoff

Anyone not signed up, come join us.

bilthebandit

February 6th, 2021, 8:50 pm

I shudda joined this lot if only to see Jimmy knock some gobby cauliflower cold haha.

ladymucky

February 6th, 2021, 9:51 pm

We are live..

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady65/vid ... 9343297437

Unfortunately I am dead

silverfox46

February 6th, 2021, 11:11 pm

calella wrote:
ladymucky wrote:

easy solution Jimmy............turn off chat, i played the 1st couple of months regularly and the odd game since, but found the constant b/beats very frustrating, it just doesn't suit my style of play. Also found the cost against the roi was very poor unless you were lucky enough to get a decent package from it. Not intended to dissuade anyone from playing gl to all involved, just a personal opinion. :smash:

ladymucky

February 7th, 2021, 12:16 am

silverfox46 wrote:
calella wrote:
ladymucky wrote:

easy solution Jimmy............turn off chat, i played the 1st couple of months regularly and the odd game since, but found the constant b/beats very frustrating, it just doesn't suit my style of play. Also found the cost against the roi was very poor unless you were lucky enough to get a decent package from it. Not intended to dissuade anyone from playing gl to all involved, just a personal opinion. :smash:
OMFG are you still rattling on with the same old BS ???? How many times do we have to hear your "personal opinion" yet every fucking time you say it you play again.

Bore the fuck off Foxy ..........please. I am literally fit to hang myself every time I am forced to listen to this broken record !!!!

Here is you after the last time you said exactly that...

26th place played 23 games... 293 avg score and people that have played way less than you are above or in and around you.

So, after another 23 games, played :roll: you come on here spewing the same old story ...

You are right .. it doesn't suit your style .. you can't nit sit out waiting for big cards .. that was 2012.

Now, I will say it AGAIN ... if you hate it ...enough to slate it (constantly and relentlessly) and yet still continue to play, you are a fucking twat. and no one wants to hear it.

So hypo-fucking-critical and boring beyond belief.

Enough now.

ladymucky

February 7th, 2021, 12:29 am

Here is top dog right now ...

Not sure I have seen as many bad beats as he has taken recently. (obv not counting me)

But he manages to come out on top.. because cream rises regardless.

And it may not end up this way.. but still it happens.

So stop feeling sorry for yourself Foxy .. don't blame the games or the players .. you don't have what it takes to raise because you are too busy clinging on. Waiting for others to take each other out so you can make it upwards by doing FA. And that style certainly won't do well here... you are correct.

I am not here to blow smoke up Lizards arse, I think you all know me better than that .. but credit where it is due. And I tire of Foxys constant excuses and relentlessly blaming LPPL for his own failings.

silverfox46

February 7th, 2021, 9:51 am

ladymucky wrote:
silverfox46 wrote:
calella wrote:

OMFG are you still rattling on with the same old BS ???? How many times do we have to hear your "personal opinion" yet every fucking time you say it you play again.

Bore the fuck off Foxy ..........please. I am literally fit to hang myself every time I am forced to listen to this broken record !!!!

26th place played 23 games... 293 avg score and people that have played way less than you are above or in and around you.

So, after another 23 games, played :roll: you come on here spewing the same old story ...

You are right .. it doesn't suit your style .. you can't nit sit out waiting for big cards .. that was 2012.

Now, I will say it AGAIN ... if you hate it ...enough to slate it (constantly and relentlessly) and yet still continue to play, you are a fucking twat. and no one wants to hear it.

So hypo-fucking-critical and boring beyond belief. As this is a member's forum I have the right to express my opinion, your reply was totally predictable, as is your poker prowess. Think about it each game is basically a sat to a bigger (prize wise) game which may not happen anytime soon due to covid, if you play all 5 games daily with just the add on where applicable the cost is between 15/25 a day including rebuys. Over the week that's 105/175 for a dream, less any payouts of course, it's been running 6+months now, again do the maths. we will always differ on this as we do on many poker related issues, how little you actually know my game, as you love stats look up my record in your own room league games. Just because you have made LPPL your new baby does not make it the best thing since sliced bread, you madam are an idiot!!

Enough now.
P.S. sorry if i'v offended any genuine idiots.

ladymucky

February 7th, 2021, 7:29 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
February 7th, 2021, 9:51 am
ladymucky wrote:
silverfox46 wrote:

So hypo-fucking-critical and boring beyond belief. As this is a member's forum I have the right to express my opinion, your reply was totally predictable, as is your poker prowess. Think about it each game is basically a sat to a bigger (prize wise) game which may not happen anytime soon due to covid, if you play all 5 games daily with just the add on where applicable the cost is between 15/25 a day including rebuys. Over the week that's 105/175 for a dream, less any payouts of course, it's been running 6+months now, again do the maths. we will always differ on this as we do on many poker related issues, how little you actually know my game, as you love stats look up my record in your own room league games. Just because you have made LPPL your new baby does not make it the best thing since sliced bread, you madam are an idiot!!

Enough now.
P.S. sorry if i'v offended any genuine idiots.

Everyone knows the maths you fucking moron.. also everyone can win many prizes ...unless you have a 297 avg it just won't happen, and why would it?

You can say what you like here, we're all entitled to that...

What I am saying to you is STOP FUCKING PLAYING IT IF YOU ARE GONNA CONSTANTLY MOAN ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE !!! Do you get me now????????????

You, sir, are the idiot ... but even a fucking idiot can quote here, after yrs doing it FFS !!!

ladymucky

February 7th, 2021, 10:05 pm

silverfox46

February 7th, 2021, 10:09 pm

already done with it, my reason for playing odd games were AR not running, but since have returned to plo8 my preferred game, so you can untwist your knickers now. I will however maintain it's bolux and comment appropriately.

ladymucky

February 8th, 2021, 12:10 am

silverfox46 wrote:
February 7th, 2021, 10:09 pm
already done with it, my reason for playing odd games were AR not running, but since have returned to plo8 my preferred game, so you can untwist your knickers now. I will however maintain it's bolux and comment appropriately.
Yeah "the only reason for you playing the odd games were AR not running" So you chose to play LPPL the thing that you absolutely hate and criticise wherever you think you can get anyone to listen ... because there are no other games in this whole wide world and you are forced to play something you hate so badly??? (6 months down the line)

Forced I tell you .... arms twisted up your back and gun held to your head obv ........... Not sure why you haven't put in a legal complaint? STFU !!! FOOL !!!

ladymucky

February 9th, 2021, 12:02 am

Well, he did it...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

KUDOS. fabulous.

ladymucky

February 12th, 2021, 10:17 pm

IrishTom

February 19th, 2021, 10:05 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady65/vid ... 6618622437 livestream from tonight's Weekly Final with Angie Doherty and I

richlizard

February 21st, 2021, 11:35 am

ladymucky wrote:
February 9th, 2021, 12:02 am
Well, he did it...

KUDOS. fabulous.

Sorry only just saw this.

Thank you.

ladymucky

February 21st, 2021, 8:50 pm

We are live streaming at 10 ish ... with details of the upcoming FOPP (Festival of Poker Players) 4th to 7th March.

Do tune in.

(I think I may be drunk by then :mrgreen: )

ladymucky

February 25th, 2021, 11:02 am

If anyone is thinking of joining us for the fresh new March league we also have this going on, to replace what should have been the live event...

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/forum_view?id=14367

Come win a trophy. Be a champion.

calella

February 25th, 2021, 3:10 pm

ladymucky wrote:
If anyone is thinking of joining us for the fresh new March league we also have this going on, to replace what should have been the live event...

Think I will give it a bash Angie, didn't like the weekly setup much so have hardly played this month (I didn;t really understand how it was working). Looks like i;m somehow still in the silver league so if I stay there is it a normal monthly final that is played?

BTW, message for Colin, you want to go in for pairs again?

ladymucky

February 25th, 2021, 4:23 pm

calella wrote:
February 25th, 2021, 3:10 pm
ladymucky wrote:

Think I will give it a bash Angie, didn't like the weekly setup much so have hardly played this month (I didn;t really understand how it was working). Looks like i;m somehow still in the silver league so if I stay there is it a normal monthly final that is played?

BTW, message for Colin, you want to go in for pairs again?
If you stay in the top 10 then you are promoted and will play this month's Gold final.

If you go into the 11 - 30 group you remain in Silver.

Anything below that you get demoted and play the Bronze final

Theadder4

February 26th, 2021, 7:40 am

what is the value of each vagas package ?
if you win one can you sell/transfer it to someone else ?
and the same question for the non vegas packages.

ladymucky

February 26th, 2021, 9:18 am

Not sure why you ask all the questions then play a couple of games and fuck off again.

You need to actually play some to win any of the above.

Though Val won Vegas with very few games. And Lizard an international quite quickly.

The worth varies, depending on when and where etc. As it would obv.

But if you win Vegas you can swap it for 2 international trips. That has been done. And it has been known that if you win multiple Vegas you can use it to bring someone else with you. (what they give you for that is your business)

We will be going as a very large group, at least 50, and there are obvious advantages to that.

ladymucky

February 26th, 2021, 9:56 am

So, get your act together Douglas. And come win some of it. My 1st Vegas with you lot. Imagine :-o

Theadder4

February 26th, 2021, 5:58 pm

i go to vegas every year angie almost always the last 2 or 3 weeks in june.was just wondering if i did win one if i would be able to sell/swap it if the dates you lot were planning to go did not suit me,
might just try and win one anyway,to show jimmy [callela] how easy it is :hide: :D

ladymucky

February 26th, 2021, 6:24 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 5:58 pm
i go to vegas every year angie almost always the last 2 or 3 weeks in june.was just wondering if i did win one if i would be able to sell/swap it if the dates you lot were planning to go did not suit me,
might just try and win one anyway,to show jimmy [callela] how easy it is :hide: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now there's a challenge Jimmy. :mrgreen:

Dougie, I know you go every year and I would have gone one year too I am sure .. but much better to win it.

I will no doubt add to my stay myself and stay at least 2 weeks.

The end of June is perfect timing me thinks.

There are international trips to win too. Prague, Malta, Dublin etc. What's not to like :)

Come get 'em, Dougie. You can never have enough trips away.

ladymucky

February 27th, 2021, 5:02 am

A huge congrats to Hakan "MrLindholm" for winning the gold final tonight, bagging himself an International trip.

He's just started with us recently.

Spectacular.