the Northerners rugby world cup final

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
BBMONEY

the Northerners rugby world cup final

December 2nd, 2017, 9:23 am

Just put the tele on and there it is

Never been a fan it's like a soft boys version of real rugby

But as it's England in a World Cup Final i'm going to watch it until the Aussies get too far in front

Anyone here watch this stuff regular ?

Gothman

Re: the Northerners rugby world cup final

December 2nd, 2017, 10:11 am

No, its just a shit sport.........

Ladymuck

December 2nd, 2017, 10:13 am

YAWN!

No one cares what you watch in your string vest and Y fronts on a Saturday morning.

In fact it is the last thing I would want to think about. Oh gawd the thought.

The only good thing,I guess, is we feel safer knowing you are sat there and not driving the public up the wall in your choo choo.

BBMONEY

December 2nd, 2017, 10:27 am

Ladymuck wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 10:13 am
YAWN!

No one cares what you watch in your string vest and Y fronts on a Saturday morning.

In fact it is the last thing I would want to think about. Oh gawd the thought.

The only good thing,I guess, is we feel safer knowing you are sat there and not driving the public up the wall in your choo choo.
Stick to embarrassing yourself on Facebook there's a good girl

i'm sure the majority of people here like a bit of sport on a Saturday over

1, An old birds imaginary attention seeking gorgeous young men post's,

2,A wwyd in a $2 friends game (when only a complete no brain player would even ask ;) )

3,Spamming the forum with advertisements,which i was glad Rich removed ,i would have gone further and banned you after you had warning before ,i cant believe you have such disrespect to Caaant and Stan James seeing as you jump on every freebie they offer

4,Your wonderful extended post about why you want in the Sunday league when i'm lonely at home and the $5 buy in is my type of game would have done,some one said last week you play these forum games just hoping one day you win one so you can live off it for years,a bit like winning the lottery

_JC_

December 2nd, 2017, 12:16 pm

It was a very good game. we would have done well to beat them, but kept the score reasonable, a little bit of luck and who knows.

Shit Sport, or do you mean you have no idea of the rules? If RL is a shit sport then Football is even shittier if a team has 72% possession and loses. Shots on target for both teams 10 wow what an exciting 90 minutes, NOT

Rugby Union is far more exciting than rugby, not my fault you can't be arsed to learn the rules, am watching Dubai 7's at the Mo, will flick over to watch Chelsea v Newcastle, doubt I will watch it all as why have 3 passes when you can have 54 that get you nowhere.

BBMONEY

December 2nd, 2017, 12:22 pm

yep bit unlucky at the end,when i see the spreads having the Aussies 20pt favourites i thought it wouldn't be worth watching

but what a good game we definitely could have won it ,with a break or two

Longines

December 2nd, 2017, 12:44 pm

Not a sport I've ever watched, always thought Union was much better but really enjoyed watching this. Incredible fitness required, shame England made mistakes at vital times.

_JC_

December 2nd, 2017, 1:17 pm

The second half is always better, due to the pressure the players have been under, as it happens there were very few mistakes but after they thrashed us in the group competition it was a great effort. The try saving Aussie tackle were he flipped his heals was probably the match saver. Bookie right again but I bet they were flapping towards the end.

_JC_

December 2nd, 2017, 1:19 pm

Shocked still watching Chelsea v Newcastle, not to bad

Gothman

December 3rd, 2017, 10:32 pm

_JC_ wrote:
December 2nd, 2017, 12:16 pm
It was a very good game. we would have done well to beat them, but kept the score reasonable, a little bit of luck and who knows.

Shit Sport, or do you mean you have no idea of the rules? If RL is a shit sport then Football is even shittier if a team has 72% possession and loses. Shots on target for both teams 10 wow what an exciting 90 minutes, NOT

Rugby Union is far more exciting than rugby, not my fault you can't be arsed to learn the rules, am watching Dubai 7's at the Mo, will flick over to watch Chelsea v Newcastle, doubt I will watch it all as why have 3 passes when you can have 54 that get you nowhere.
I love union, always hated league, I think the rules are fairly simple compared to union, which even at international level the players sometimes don't seem to know them ;)

bilthebandit

December 3rd, 2017, 11:21 pm

Nowadays with union being a professional game most top players head that way but either game can be exciting or boring often dependent on the match-ups ie like football if you have a great attacking side playing a lowly team the tactic will often be to get 11 men behind the ball similar esp in union with certainly NZ most of the time and others to a lesser extent playing expansive flowing rugby often being met with big strong packs slowing things down and keeping a tight ship by deliberately playing boring England the best example of this game over the last 20 yrs.

If ya want excitement ya cant go wrong with 7s

_JC_

December 4th, 2017, 9:54 am

The 7's was superb in Dubai at the weekend

The-Villan

December 4th, 2017, 11:01 pm

Whats going on with the scrum tho?
Its the most unlike scrum I've ever seen. Its just not right

_JC_