€3,500 ADDED MPNPT Morocco Freebuy 28 dec

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
caaaant

€3,500 ADDED MPNPT Morocco Freebuy 28 dec

November 21st, 2017, 10:21 am

Mission to the €3,500 MPNPT Morocco Freebuy

Complete mission one between 27th November and 27th December to win your ticket entry to the €3,500 MPNPT Morocco Freebuy on Thursday 28th December.
Complete more missions to win rebuys and add-ons to use in the tournament!

THIS IS AN ALL TICKET EVENT, NO CASH REBUYS OR ADD-ONS PERMITTED

We are ADDING €3,500 to the prize pool, the top two will win a €1,500 package to join us in Morocco in January.
Cash will be paid out from 3rd position unless a further €1,500 is added via re-buys and add-ons, once that happens an extra package will generate instead of the cash prizes.

Morocco missions

The missions start on 27th November and must be completed by 27th December @ 23:59, complete each mission to win your tickets.

Entry ticket mission: Win your entry ticket

Play 150 raked hands at real money Omaha or Hold'em cash games at levels 0.05/ 0.10 and above.

Prize: Exclusive ticket (no cash buy-ins permitted) to join the €3,500 MPNPT Morocco Freebuy on 28th December.
*Once you have won the ticket, please go to the FREEROLL tournament lobby to join using your ticket.

Rebuy ticket mission 1: Fish for a rebuy ticket

Win 20 x Fish Party sit & go jackpot games at any buy-in level.

Prize: €5 rebuy ticket.

Rebuy ticket mission 2: Rags for a rebuy ticket

Win 10 hands at hold'em cash games 0.05/0.10 and above using A9 off suit
Win 10 hands at hold'em cash games 0.05/0.10 and above using A9 suited
*Hands can be won pre or post flop.

Rebuy ticket mission 3: King Kong for a rebuy

Win 30 hands with KK hole cards pre flop or post flop at hold'em cash game tables 0.05/0.10 and above (not including Blaze).

Rebuy ticket mission 4: Bust 2 opponents for a rebuy

Bust 2 opponents or more 10 times in any Hold'em or Omaha Sit & Go or tournament with a buy in of €3.30 or more.

Add-on ticket mission: Blaze your add-on

Win 60 Blaze Poker hands at any level.

Prize: €3 add-on ticket.

Win rebuy and add-on tickets in Freerolls and Tournaments

Once you've completed the mission for your buy-in ticket, why not try your luck in our €3,500 MPNPT Freerolls and tournaments to win rebuy and add-on tickets?

We'll run some great value freerolls rewarding rebuy and add-on tickets throughout the promotion, keep an eye in the freeroll lobby.
We'll also schedule some heads up all in tournaments which will reward tickets to rebuy and add-on.
These will have a buy in of €5 or €3, both players will win the equivalent value €5 rebuy ticket or €3 add-on ticket to use in the tournament on 28th December.
*If you play the tournament on 28th and do not use €5 or €3 tickets we will refund the full value of unused tickets.
*If you win rebuy or add-on tickets and do not play the tournament on 28th, the tickets will be forfeited.

*IMPORTANT - IF YOU WIN A PACKAGE AND CANNOT TRAVEL TO MOROCCO SEE TERMS*

Packages to the Morocco event are valued at €1,500 and will include:

Entry into the MAD6,000 buy-in Main Event with a MAD1,500,000 guarantee
Entry into the MAD1,100 buy-in Side Event
Accommodation for four nights at the Mazagan Beach Resort 11th Jan for 4 nights for you and a guest including breakfast
A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff
€250 towards your travel and expenses
Terms & Conditions

If you win a package to Morocco in the tournament on 28th December and can not attend the MPNPT Morocco 11th - 14th January 2018 you may sell the package to another Stan James account holder for a MAXIMUM price of €750.
The sale will be handled by Stan James transferring the funds between poker accounts, the person purchasing the package will receive the travel expenses.
If you fail to sell your package by 2nd January 2018, the package you won will be forfeited and will be offered to the next placed player in the tournament. In this case, the next placed player does not have the option to sell the package.
If the next placed player is unable to attend personally, the offer will go to the next placed player until a player is found who can personally attend.
There are no rewards for partly completed missions.
Players who win rebuy or add-on tickets without completing the mission to win the ticket entry will forfeit the rebuy or add-on tickets won.
Standard freeroll tournament rules apply. If you register to the tournament and do not play 1 hand by the end of the 1st blind level you will be automatically removed.
Play on any poker software version will count towards missions.
Entry ticket mission:
A raked hand is a hand in which a player contributed to the pot, a flop is seen and the pot is raked.
You must play at least 150raked hands at hold'em or omaha cash game tables at level 005/0.10 or above to win your entry ticket.
Once the mission is completed it is your responsibility to use the entry ticket, please go to the freeroll lobby to join the €3,500 added tournament using the ticket you won.
Rebuy missions.
Your rebuy ticket will be issued when you complete each rebuy mission, the tickets can only be used in the €3,500 MPNPT Morocco Freebuy.
When you rebuy in the tournamemnt ensure you select "ticket" to use a ticket - no rebuys or add ons will be permitted using cash.
Players who play the €3,500 MPNPT Morocco Freebuy who do not use all of the re-buy tickets will have unused tickets credited as cash within 72hrs of the tournament ending. Add-on mission
The ticket won in the add-on mission is only valid to use in the €3,500 MPNPT Morocco Freebuy. The add-on will be offered at the end of the rebuy period.
Players who play the €3,500 MPNPT Morocco Freebuy who do not use add-on tickets will NOT receive a refund.
No refunds if you hold multiple add-on tickets
Last edited by caaaant on November 22nd, 2017, 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TURBO1

Re: €3,500 ADDED MPNPT Morocco Freebuy 28 dec

November 21st, 2017, 11:04 pm

Well I’m dizzy :ugeek:

supashammy

November 21st, 2017, 11:18 pm

TURBO1 wrote:
Good job you are signed up in lobby already then :)

TURBO1

November 21st, 2017, 11:24 pm

supashammy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 11:18 pm
TURBO1 wrote:
Good job you are signed up in lobby already then :)
Phew :D

Garethherb

November 21st, 2017, 11:35 pm

8800 hands needed to get 40 KK hands. Easy, but how many will hold up?

caaaant

November 22nd, 2017, 8:26 am

pre-flop wins count - how many times you just raise and all fold?

Saying that I may make a few missions easier.

caaaant

TURBO1 wrote:
Dizzy blonde

caaaant

November 22nd, 2017, 9:03 am

Turbo terms and conditions

1. Play 150 raked hands 0.05/0.10 and above and you get a ticket to enter the €3,500 added
2. While you're playing, win 10 hands with A9 off suit and 10 hands with A9 suited and you get a €5 rebuy ticket.
3. Win 20 fish Party games and you get another rebuy ticket.
4. Win 30 hands with KK as your hole cards at cash game tables 0.05/0.10 or above and you get another €5 ticket.
5. Bust two or more opponents in SNGs or MTTs with buyins of €3.30 or more 10 times and get another €5 ticket.
6. Win 60 hands at blaze poker (pre or post flop) and win a €3 add on ticket.

If you win rebuy or add-on tickets and do not play the €3.5k added - you lose em
If you play the tournie, any unused rebuy tickets will be refunded.
Unused add-on tickets will not be refunded.

If you have a ticket to enter the €3.5k added you can play our freerolls and tournies we'll be running which will reward rebuy and add-on tickets.
If you win a package and cannot go, you have to sell it for no more than €750.
If you don't sell by 2nd Jan, you lose it and it's offered to someone else.

GL
Last edited by caaaant on November 22nd, 2017, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silverfox46

November 22nd, 2017, 11:00 am

while i do appreciate what caaant does for this forum, is it just me that thinks these types of promotion are micky mouse for lame brains.
What are other forumite opinions? :help:

caaaant

November 22nd, 2017, 11:27 am

silverfox46 wrote:
while i do appreciate what caaant does for this forum, is it just me that thinks these types of promotion are micky mouse for lame brains.
I think you miss the point of these promos.

Re-activation, retention an acquisition.
We aim get players re-activated by offering a reload in conjunction with emails about this offer.
Hopefully by giving them something a little bit out of the ordinary they'll make that deposit and play again.
Including missions across different game types means it appeals to all meaning a better chance to re-activate.

Retention - Existing players hopefully stick around when they see on top of the rake back, chase promotion and other offers we have there's a little extra to keep interest up.

Acquisition - Our affiliates get to talk about something different to sign new players.

How would you go about trying to generate rake to enter a tournament like this?
Would you just give away €3,500 to freeloaders who you'll more than likely never see again?

How would you justify spending €3,500 on a tournament? Do you have any ideas on how to generate a return from an added money tournament? (€1 buy in €15 fee would not work I don't think - or would it!?)

How would you get casual players engaged without a mission type promotion? Gamification is the aim for more casual players.
Casual players deposit - meaning we keep the ecosystem fed.

Is there anything different we could do in place of promos of this type?

I don't think so, but would welcome ideas.

silverfox46

November 22nd, 2017, 1:25 pm

fair enough Rich, i understand the logistics of these promos from an operator's viewpoint, basically to put bums on seats. however it will never appeal to me, i understand there must be a % of players who enjoy such promos, but to me there are too many ifs, buts and maybes.Please don't take offence at my criticism as its not a pop at you, just putting forward a personal view with an option for others to comment, if i'm wrong, hands up...........guilty with appologies to follow.

caaaant

November 22nd, 2017, 3:39 pm

No offence taken at all mate.

These sort of promos don't attract me either.
The kids love em tho.

:clap:

Phinnies

November 22nd, 2017, 6:16 pm

silverfox46 wrote:

I fail to understand the motivation behind the post aside from bordom or malice.
If you don't like it just close the post and move on rather than take time to make negative comments about a site which does so much for this forum. It just looks like an attempt to put others off and I see absolutely no reason to do so.

silverfox46

November 22nd, 2017, 8:07 pm

read my post again, i acknowledged the s j efforts for this forum. and gave an opinion on the latest promo . I asked for opinions, yours is obviously different to mine, it was not intended to influence any one not that i would or could. I assumed we were all GROWN UPS on here. silly me. christ man even caaant says its not his cup of tea.

Garethherb

November 22nd, 2017, 10:38 pm

Would you just give away €3,500 to freeloaders who you'll more than likely never see again?
YES

:lol:

bilthebandit

November 22nd, 2017, 11:25 pm

Garethherb wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 10:38 pm
YES

:lol:
Nice to see a honest opinion!!!!!! :D :D

caaaant

November 23rd, 2017, 12:59 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
read my post again, i acknowledged the s j efforts for this forum. and gave an opinion on the latest promo . I asked for opinions, yours is obviously different to mine, it was not intended to influence any one not that i would or could. I assumed we were all GROWN UPS on here. silly me. christ man even caaant says its not his cup of tea.
I like to hear different points of view, so crack on - it's good to get a different perspective.

I'm not sure if any promo attracts me to play at one site in particular, rake back helps a bit on returns on cash games, but other than that any promotion is kind of a billy bonus to me. I play cash to win cash and generally play where i like the software. Never on iPoker. But I'm not the target audience.

My target audience is casual players (although trying not to stretch them too much is a delicate balance)
Lapsed customers - hopefully they will come back as the promo is a bit different.
The promo is meant to be fun and just slightly challenging to complete...not too much though.

Anyhoo- play 100 raked hands now to enter - I'm getting soft, started at 250, then 200, then 150, now 100. :help:

Garethherb

November 23rd, 2017, 4:08 pm

My opinion is it is too complicated. I looked at the original post and thought to heck with that.

But as Caaaaant says. "the kids love it"

Phinnies

November 23rd, 2017, 7:07 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
I have not aired my opinion and it is of no consequence. The point is, Stan James do a lot for us and should be able to post up their latest effort without someone piping up about it being 'Micky Mouse for Lame Brains'

If I change channel and up pops Emmerdale I don't feel the need to write to the BBC to rant about how shit it is, I just move on to the next channel. This is no different, your negative opinion achieves nothing.

silverfox46

November 23rd, 2017, 10:10 pm

Phinnies wrote:
silverfox46 wrote:
I have not aired my opinion and it is of no consequence. The point is, Stan James do a lot for us and should be able to post up their latest effort without someone piping up about it being 'Micky Mouse for Lame Brains'

If I change channel and up pops Emmerdale I don't feel the need to write to the BBC to rant about how shit it is, I just move on to the next channel. This is no different, your negative opinion achieves nothing.
Nick it was just an opinion, and i believe you have over reacted, so i will agree to disagree with your o/t/t response. This is primarily a poker forum for poker related discussion (among piss takes) in no way was i knocking caaant or Stan James as i am fully aware of their
input to this forum which is very generous.

T8MML

November 23rd, 2017, 11:11 pm

FWIW Nick if you wrote to the BBC about how shit Emmerdale is they’d probably say “thank you - that’s why we let ITV show it” ;)

Phinnies

November 24th, 2017, 3:28 am

silverfox46 wrote:
Phinnies wrote:
silverfox46 wrote:

Nick it was just an opinion, and i believe you have over reacted, so i will agree to disagree with your o/t/t response. This is primarily a poker forum for poker related discussion (among piss takes) in no way was i knocking caaant or Stan James as i am fully aware of their
No offence meant mate

Phinnies

T8MML wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 11:11 pm
FWIW Nick if you wrote to the BBC about how shit Emmerdale is they’d probably say “thank you - that’s why we let ITV show it” ;)
:D
Shows how much I watch TV!

silverfox46

November 24th, 2017, 10:37 am

Phinnies wrote:
silverfox46 wrote:
Phinnies wrote:

No offence meant mate
fair enough Nick, stay lucky. :thumb:

TURBO1

November 24th, 2017, 4:50 pm

caaaant wrote:
TURBO1 wrote:
Dizzy blonde
:D

new1home

November 27th, 2017, 4:57 pm

Hi Rich,
In the raked hands area of software, there is no option to select this promo to check how many raked hands you have played which qualify. Secondly, how do you know once you have won 60 hands at blaze and an add on ticket is issued?

Thanks

caaaant

November 28th, 2017, 8:36 am

new1home wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 4:57 pm
Hi Rich,
In the raked hands area of software, there is no option to select this promo to check how many raked hands you have played which qualify. Secondly, how do you know once you have won 60 hands at blaze and an add on ticket is issued?

Thanks
Click My account

View My raked hands
Select date and click search.

Only thing is it will show all raked hands, not just the ones required at 0.05/0.10 cash games and above.

I have been on to Microgaming about the progress bar being shit in the achievements page
My account > Achievements
Click on the achievement image and a progress bar is shown - as i say it;s crap though.

To check on the 60 blaze hands go to the achievements area as above - it'll be ticked once you complete it.

I will be publishing raked hands counts daily Mon - Friday seeing as the progress bar is so shit.

It'll be in the "Leaderboards" section of the site.

Not sure if there's much more i can do to enhance the progress with the other achievements - I'll take a look

Daddymac

November 28th, 2017, 3:31 pm

The 100 rake hands you can do in about 30 mins (4 tables) I play Omaha to speed it up

The fish sit and go you can do in about 90 mins (4 tables)

The blaze you can do in 30 mins (4 tables)

The a9 off is doable but you need to put a fair amount of hours in think I done about 4-5 hours so far and got about 4-5 A9-off with (4 tables) (lost 1)

The A9 suited is also doable but it's going to take a serious amount of hours 4-5 hours (4 tables) think I got 1 so far (at least I won the hand lol).

KK This not as bad as it looks as it will take a while but at least you 100% play it every time and you usually win (where as the A9 is a crap hand) I played 4-5 hours (4 tables) think I have had it 5 times and got 100% record.

Bust 2 people at once 10 times no even going to bother trying unless your multi tabling tourneys or sit gos everyday and doing a seious amount of hours I don't see this as possible IMO. But I could not reading this right if the fish party 3 handed sit go's count it may be a lot easier than it looks

Good promotion getting entry and re-buy and add-on is fairly easy if you do the 100 rake hands fish sit go and the blaze the lot can be done in about 2-3 hours at really low stakes be surprised if you lose more than 30 euros even if you run/play bad. I made 4 euros 😄Getting my entry.

LIKE2FISH

November 28th, 2017, 10:50 pm

Thanks Daddy Mac for explaining your journey to do the promo :)

Question I have is "Bust two or more opponents in SNGs or MTTs with buyins of €3.30 or more 10 times and get another €5 ticket"

I would of thought that is busting 2 opponents is through the duration of the MTT or SNG and not both at the same time?

You are far better than I am so, I can only cope playing 2 Omaha tables or 2 blaze tables max!

Winning 20 Fish party's would take me a while!

But appreciate the promo and will give it a go!