VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
calella

Re: VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

February 27th, 2021, 2:57 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
February 26th, 2021, 5:58 pm
i go to vegas every year angie almost always the last 2 or 3 weeks in june.was just wondering if i did win one if i would be able to sell/swap it if the dates you lot were planning to go did not suit me,
might just try and win one anyway,to show jimmy [callela] how easy it is :hide: :D
hahahaha, you would have to clean about a million gutters to pay for the laptops you would smash with some of the donkey moves in this league Dougie as you have probably seen in your couple of games so far.

It's just a matter of patience and avoiding the donks, really isn't easy though.

calella

February 27th, 2021, 6:24 pm

Anyone playing the 7pm pairs game and need a partner, i'm registered if anyone up for it.

ladymucky

March 1st, 2021, 8:25 am

So, as that particular weekly type scoring (was for one month only) has ended, a huge congrats to Lizard for being the 1st Gold Top Dog and then the last .....

One to dine out on.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good luck to everyone in the fresh new March. x

richlizard

March 1st, 2021, 10:49 am

History cannot be re-written. :D

Thank you.

calella

March 1st, 2021, 7:59 pm

richlizard wrote:

Thank you.
Well done Rich, great points last week.

what i didn't like about the weekly top dog was it didn't really get you anything did it? If you won one game in first and last week then your TD got you zip.

Prefer it back to the monthly league.

richlizard

March 1st, 2021, 8:05 pm

calella wrote:
richlizard wrote:

Thank you.

what i didn't like about the weekly top dog was it didn't really get you anything did it? If you won one game in first and last week then your TD got you zip.

I said the same from the start Jimmy. If you got top dog you will have 100% already won what the top dog winner won. So winning top dog counted for nothing, just Kudos. Not well thought out that one.

ladymucky

March 1st, 2021, 8:47 pm

calella wrote:
richlizard wrote:

Thank you.

I didn't much like it either, but to be fair it worked out ok for Jolly when it was passed down to him in the qualifiers :lol:

But it has all changed now and the tickets are going elsewhere (temporarily) this month so there will be 2 tickets in the 9 o'clock on Sunday as well as 2 in the 10.

Then in April something new :-) I'm looking forward to that.

Watch this space.

calella

March 1st, 2021, 9:08 pm

ladymucky wrote:
March 1st, 2021, 8:47 pm
calella wrote:
richlizard wrote:

Thank you.

I didn't much like it either, but to be fair it worked out ok for Jolly when it was passed down to him in the qualifiers :lol:

But it has all changed now and the tickets are going elsewhere (temporarily) this month so there will be 2 tickets in the 9 o'clock on Sunday as well as 2 in the 10.

Then in April something new :-) I'm looking forward to that.

Watch this space.
I'd be interested to see the amount of games played last month Angie, as i'd bet it was down a huge amount from the normal monthly amount.

Greenbay

March 1st, 2021, 9:17 pm

calella wrote:
I'd be interested to see the amount of games played last month Angie, as i'd bet it was down a huge amount from the normal monthly amount.
I believe the same. I played until I was cleared and one week that happen first day.

calella

March 1st, 2021, 10:44 pm

Greenbay wrote:
calella wrote:
I believe the same. I played until I was cleared and one week that happen first day.
Taking you as an example Mikael, you played 70 games last month whereas you played 97 in November and 186 over Dec/Jan so you played about 25 games less last month than the previous months. thats a lot of money lost to LPPL funds.

Stick me into that equation and I played 42 games last month as I didnt like the set up. I played 131 games in November and 165 over Dec/Jan which is a huge difference of about 75 games per month on average, that's a lot of moolah that could have been in the lppl kitty.

I'll play more games if i like the set up but not if it's set up just to please the guys who dont want to or can't play loads of games and moan about it all the time.

richlizard

March 2nd, 2021, 1:00 pm

calella wrote:
Greenbay wrote:
calella wrote:
Taking you as an example Mikael, you played 70 games last month whereas you played 97 in November and 186 over Dec/Jan so you played about 25 games less last month than the previous months. thats a lot of money lost to LPPL funds.

Stick me into that equation and I played 42 games last month as I didnt like the set up. I played 131 games in November and 165 over Dec/Jan which is a huge difference of about 75 games per month on average, that's a lot of moolah that could have been in the lppl kitty.

I'll play more games if i like the set up but not if it's set up just to please the guys who dont want to or can't play loads of games and moan about it all the time.
I can't imagine that's the reason Jimmy. I really like the idea of the different leagues based on your finishing positions and challenging for promotion etc. Colin I believe went from qualifiers (didn't play much month before) to Gold by getting promotion each week.

I just don't think too much thought was given to actually win something, thereby giving reasons to carry on playing. Once I won 4 games there was no point at all in me playing one more single game. So I didn't. I am sure there is a happy medium somewhere and like I said I really do like the idea of league rankings rather than finishing top of your geographical area... or the ever-increasing amount of players that get lobbed into AR. :hide:

ladymucky

March 2nd, 2021, 1:52 pm

richlizard wrote:
March 2nd, 2021, 1:00 pm
calella wrote:
Greenbay wrote:

I can't imagine that's the reason Jimmy. I really like the idea of the different leagues based on your finishing positions and challenging for promotion etc. Colin I believe went from qualifiers (didn't play much month before) to Gold by getting promotion each week.

I just don't think too much thought was given to actually win something, thereby giving reasons to carry on playing. Once I won 4 games there was no point at all in me playing one more single game. So I didn't. I am sure there is a happy medium somewhere and like I said I really do like the idea of league rankings rather than finishing top of your geographical area... or the ever-increasing amount of players that get lobbed into AR. :hide:
I beg your pardon?

No one is in AR that hasn't requested to be so, NO ONE.. other than ROW which would be really low on its own anyway.

We are now down to 5 regions to strengthen up the 2 or 3 leagues that were lagging in numbers ...

But let's look at the mighty AR player numbers, played already in March...

AR ....

And here is Northern ....

We are way outnumbered right now.

But I do understand your want to play way fewer games and sit out with all the points required early doors and win big prizes. Ahhhhhhhhh, if Carlsberg did leagues.....

Greenbay

March 2nd, 2021, 6:45 pm

calella wrote:
Greenbay wrote:
calella wrote:

The reason I had that many was because the first two weeks I did not get a win for a golden ticket. Else I would have played less.

ladymucky

March 3rd, 2021, 7:21 pm

We are holding the usual weekly gold ticket final tonight, as Friday would clash with the FOPP we are holding from tomorrow night and all weekend ... (all usual games are still available)

So GL to the KK mob in it ..

Colin
Lizard
Jolly
Jimmy
Mikael and Mrs
Oh, and Moi.

We will be live streaming from about 10pm as usual.

Stay in you fuckers and very GL x

ladymucky

March 3rd, 2021, 10:19 pm

Running a bit late, so looking at about 10.30 now for the stream

A bit stressful with the popularity of the FOPP.

We have over 90 teams in for the pairs tomoz night.

richlizard

March 4th, 2021, 8:33 am

Well done on your win madam.

ladymucky

March 4th, 2021, 9:45 am

richlizard wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 8:33 am
Well done on your win madam.
Aww, thank you kind sir, see you in Malta hopefully.

GL tonight. 100 teams in :o

Brilliant stuff.

ladymucky

March 4th, 2021, 2:15 pm

And WD on 3rd place Muttley

The Weekly Final will play as a 40-person MTT with players having a 50k stack on a 10 min clock, with the winners bagging themselves the following:

1st International Poker Trip + Grand Final Playoff
2nd National Poker Weekend + Grand Final Playoff
3rd National Poker Entry + Grand Final Playoff
4th Grand Final Playoff
5th Grand Final Playoff
6th Grand Final Playoff
7th Grand Final Playoff
8th Grand Final Playoff

See you in the GF playoff, GL.

calella

March 4th, 2021, 2:48 pm

Well done Angie, though fuck knows how your stupid KK held up against my mighty AQ ffs :)

I think i'm more interested in the International package than Vegas at the moment but obviously wouldn't complain at any fekkn win.

I think I've got a GF stack but don't know how to check it out. I won something a few weeks ago but isn't there a list of what everyone has won somewhere?

ladymucky

March 4th, 2021, 3:07 pm

Thanks, Jimmy.

I am with you, I am way more interested in International Packages right now ... we have Malta Prague Dublin etc etc and I want all of them.

Yep, fuck knows how KK held :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, see the far right of the screen when you sign in. Your rewards and Vouchers? What you win should be in there (though my last nights isn't in yet)

calella

March 4th, 2021, 10:23 pm

ladymucky wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 3:07 pm
Thanks, Jimmy.

I am with you, I am way more interested in International Packages right now ... we have Malta Prague Dublin etc etc and I want all of them.

Yep, fuck knows how KK held :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, see the far right of the screen when you sign in. Your rewards and Vouchers? What you win should be in there (though my last nights isn't in yet)
Yep, tried there but nothing showing. I can't even remember what game it was but think top 3 got a Grand Final stack or seat or something like that. I'll drop Tom a message to see if he can help.

calella

March 4th, 2021, 10:24 pm

ladymucky wrote:
March 4th, 2021, 8:26 pm
We are live ....

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady65/vid ... 2467032437

I'm oot, muppet called my all in with k2o. where do these spakkas learn poker ffs. My partner was out about 4 places before me lol so we didn't trouble the leaderboard.

ladymucky

March 5th, 2021, 1:00 am

UL Jimmy.

I and Ritchie got 10th.

I ofc bubbled.

But WD to Muttley on his 3rd place and a nice payday for a fiver....

ladymucky

March 5th, 2021, 12:26 pm

Here is the new set up Jimmy.

Where you now find everything you have won...

Mine...

1 Vegas
1 International
1 stack

ladymucky

March 5th, 2021, 6:41 pm

So tonight we continue with the FOPP with HU at 8 and PLO at 9..

From yesterday, your very own Mr Clarke is in contention for player of the festival.

We will be live streaming the events from around 10 o'clock, with a couple of guests (Gawd help us)

GL everyone.

And commiserations to those in pairs last night whose other half didn't turn up :hide:

ladymucky

March 5th, 2021, 11:54 pm

Sorry late with the stream. totally forgot.

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady65/vid ... 5414462437

calella

March 6th, 2021, 12:03 am

ladymucky wrote:
March 5th, 2021, 12:26 pm
Here is the new set up Jimmy.

Where you now find everything you have won...

Mine...

1 Vegas
1 International
1 stack
cheers angie got it now, i have the 25k stack so just need another 3 as will be plenty with 4 stacks.