VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
ladymucky

Re: VEGAS BABY .. come win it ...

May 7th, 2021, 2:17 pm

ladymucky

May 7th, 2021, 10:30 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady65/vid ... 6892677437

Tom is pissed and we are going live :help:

Scuffs

May 16th, 2021, 6:10 pm

Angie I entered the lppl a bit later than most back in October, I have won a package, I have asked what the prizes are, I mentioned that the prizes change, the format changes not only monthly but weekly. I still have no idea what the prize value is of any package whether it's National, International or a Vegas package. I enter on the 1st of the month and don't know what I can win.

Call me an idiot if you wish but please inform me of the value of what we are playing for and the value of the packages we have won

ladymucky

May 16th, 2021, 9:42 pm

Scuffs wrote:
May 16th, 2021, 6:10 pm
Angie I entered the lppl a bit later than most back in October, I have won a package, I have asked what the prizes are, I mentioned that the prizes change, the format changes not only monthly but weekly. I still have no idea what the prize value is of any package whether it's National, International or a Vegas package. I enter on the 1st of the month and don't know what I can win.

Call me an idiot if you wish but please inform me of the value of what we are playing for and the value of the packages we have won
You are asking me how long is a piece of string.

I have no idea who has won what ... I am not the package police. Did you win Vegas or international?

International can be to anywhere .. ie if you don't want to go to the Malta one you might want to go to Prague etc

As for the value...that really depends on the package .. how much the flights may be, or the hotels we are to stay in, and as nothing is booked right now there is no answer to that question.

calella

May 16th, 2021, 9:52 pm

Colin, you are an idiot.

As Angie says you can't really quantify the value of any package won as no flights or Hotel booked, but as you have won a Vegas package I think, then you can pretty much say it is worth a week in a mid range Hotel and flights from London so I'd say you are talking in the region of £1K's worth.

I know you have won something else for the FOPP in Hull in November but can't remember what it was.

Go to the LPPL forum and press on the Online Poker Shop and you will see what you have won.

Not sure where you are getting the weekly format changes from though, so refer back to my first paragraph.

ladymucky

May 16th, 2021, 10:20 pm

calella wrote:
May 16th, 2021, 9:52 pm
Colin, you are an idiot.

As Angie says you can't really quantify the value of any package won as no flights or Hotel booked, but as you have won a Vegas package I think, then you can pretty much say it is worth a week in a mid range Hotel and flights from London so I'd say you are talking in the region of £1K's worth.

I know you have won something else for the FOPP in Hull in November but can't remember what it was.

Go to the LPPL forum and press on the Online Poker Shop and you will see what you have won.

Not sure where you are getting the weekly format changes from though, so refer back to my first paragraph.
ImageImageImage

ladymucky

May 16th, 2021, 10:55 pm

Like Jimmy said Col... go to online shop and see what you have won.

Here is mine.

With my Vegas, I also got €250 spending money but that doesn't show here so I am not sure which Vegas you won.

Chuffed to bits with my 3x 25k stacks ... means right now I start with 75k in the Grand final for a platinum Vegas package which includes a WSOP main event seat worth 10k plus. (thinly veiled brag) :hide:

You can win 4 of these for 100k total so my mission now will be to get another (OCD challenge thing for me, don't like the odd number)

ladymucky

May 24th, 2021, 4:39 pm

'

Anyone interested in some Shananigans let me know.

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/forum_view? ... FSsDbwwUxs

ladymucky

June 11th, 2021, 2:13 pm

So just an update for some of you that are going to the FOPP in Nov.

I know some already have a stack or more for the Grand Final to win a Platinum Vegas Package that includes a 10K WSOP seat. And Vegas Packages galore, we hope, for runners up.

There is also the national championships happening there too. So here's where to find your stacks so far and what they are worth etc...

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/forum_view?id=14455

So for AR ...

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/leaderboard.

So if you want to be part of any of this in Sand Le Mere Holiday Village (taking over the whole place basically)

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/join

(don't forget to write AR instead of your postcode if you want to be in our gang :D )

Win Vegas, or have a damn great fun holiday style weekend piss up, trying. Hic!

Oh and, if you haven't already .,, you might want to book your accommodation ..

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/forum_view?id=14454&pid=1

ladymucky

June 11th, 2021, 9:13 pm

ladymucky

June 11th, 2021, 9:59 pm

After a fuck up here is us live again lol...

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady65/vid ... 7808237437

ladymucky

June 13th, 2021, 1:58 pm

Here is a guide to LPPL.. simplified, for those still unsure....

https://lpplleaguepoker.com/forum_view?id=14017

Come on now ..... Vegas, Malta, Prague, Dublin etc etc etc beckon

I won a little trip last night and the chance to go for another Vegas tonight in the Monthly Gold Final.

To add to my ever-growing bag of lovely things...

Including Vegas
A choice of International trips (want more of those as they come around sooner and often) Hopefully it will be Malta in Oct. (covid allowing)
3 Grand final stacks worth over a grand ..3 x 25k stacks has me now starting with 75k (allowed to win a max of 100k) For a chance of a seat at WSOP

Thinly veiled brag :hide:

ladymucky

June 13th, 2021, 10:10 pm

And we are live from the Monthly gold final

https://www.facebook.com/TomBrady65/vid ... 3552287437

ladymucky

June 14th, 2021, 12:19 am

A very controversial row tonight Jimmy .. and I won't speak intelligently on it till I see it played back (my brain doesn't work that way)

7% chance of winning the hand said it all, though, even if you could get A ZILLION making it through. (IMO though and not many others)

But anyway, the point for me is that he should never even be allowed to make that call .... not in any real game could you get that.. those stacks should have taken him off it. So I do get lost in all that by this stage,,, appalling, just appalling play regardless.

I hate that he hits it and those odds people get their day.

Had it been played right in the 1st place we wouldn't be having the convo. (I think anyway, need to see it back to know) I missed it and saw it flash by, my brain won't calculate it by words and odds typed etc.. as I think we have spoken of many times here (I have to see the actual thing played back)

Why I have never taken part in WWYD typed out scenarios on here over all these years ... but show me the replay and let me play it to myself a few times to break it down ...and I will give you the answer. Simple.

Autistic spectrum .. and no good anyone shouting the odds or description to me .. I have to see it my way, or not at all. And on live stream that can be highly embarrassing.

But still, I do it.

calella

June 14th, 2021, 4:42 am

Ok Angie, I don't know how to put hand histories up here but the hand played out as below.

Blinds are 20k/40k and utg+1 shoves with 50,694, then two others just call the shove and back to BB who started the hand with 79,360(2BB).

He just calls the extra 10,694 leaving himself just under 3/4 of a bb left, as played this is a no brainer call by BB as he has to call 10,694 to win 192K.

I'm not sure how you can't see that this is a call with any two cards, getting almost 20/1, and pretty immaterial that the guy had 62o and hit two pair on the flop lol.

He is in SB next hand and would have just under 1BB left if he doesn't call, the maths take any thinking out of this scenario imo.

As you said though, play it back on a replayer and you should see it's a call all day long.

bilthebandit

June 14th, 2021, 8:12 am

Dont know the situation at the time ie on bubble near bubble itm or whatever but would do same .Could think maybe of a senario were i may fold but not at this time in the morning haha.

7% to win ??????? nah thats way way off the mark!!!! 62 off to win will be around 15% against random hands which is what the case is here sure it could go as low as 7% if someone has A6 A2 67 ect ect but hindsight does not factor in a fold or call.

Theadder4

June 15th, 2021, 6:41 pm

thats the wsop schedule just been announced for this year sept 30th to nov 23rd ....88 bracelet events,exciting times for all you who were lucky enough to win a package ,wish i had tried now :cry:

tankbuster1

June 15th, 2021, 8:34 pm

Have you won a ticket to the Women's Event Angie, Its pointless going in the main event for men

Marky147

June 15th, 2021, 8:59 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
Have you won a ticket to the Women's Event Angie, Its pointless going in the main event for men
:D

bilthebandit

June 15th, 2021, 10:46 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
Not sure but if Mucky wears a floppy low cut blouse and no bra and leans over the table to play with her chips at the right time thats goto be a +EV play!!!!!!

ladymucky

June 16th, 2021, 9:27 am

Theadder4 wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 6:41 pm
thats the wsop schedule just been announced for this year sept 30th to nov 23rd ....88 bracelet events,exciting times for all you who were lucky enough to win a package ,wish i had tried now :cry:
We won't be going till next June ... hopefully 100% back to normal by then.

So come on and win some of it ... loads of other packages too.

Even a chance to play in the ME we will find out who that will be in November.

Loads of time to quaily.