Dougie in the shit!!!!

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

Dougie in the shit!!!!

October 28th, 2019, 12:47 am

Its been alleged that Dougie set up the GoFundMe website thingy to raise 10k for a hitman to off Gina Miller it was soon spotted however with only 50p pledged by some fella in the NE.

The forum Trump lovers also must be dismayed at Donalds intention to drop all the captured ISIS terrorists off on the UK doorstep no doubt Boris was aghast at this and has negotiated another great deal which will allow his buddy Donny to drop em off north of the border!!!

Marky147

Re: Dougie in the shit!!!!

October 28th, 2019, 1:31 am

One of your better posts in the last 10 years, Nutkins.

Theadder4

October 28th, 2019, 7:29 pm

Trumps the man :D
Hes driving the media into a frenzy
93% if all media in the usa is anti trump news (hes still doing well in the polls dispite that )
News people who are normally pretty zane (at least i used to think so ) have claimed ,and i dont mean just suggested it ,they have stated these things as facts.
That he is a russuan spy
That he is anti jewish
That he is insane
That he is a white supremised

All things to try and get him out of the white house.

Even hollywood have joined in,anyone who supports trump is being denied the right to work (like the mcarthy era all over again.)

The media also refuse to report on anything positive he does and will front page anything negative.

Today for example,when a major terrorist was killed,they down played it to the extent that you would have thought it was just a peaceful cleric who had been killed.

The impeachment hearings going on,the democrats wont allow the country to hear them.they question someone for 8 hours, the person being questioned might praise trump for 99% of it,yet if they say one thing negative,thats leaked straight away (a criminal offence) and every news outlet (apart from fox news) have it as their lead story.

Powerful people in america cant accept trump won the election, and they are willing to do anything ,doesnt matter if its illegal or not to get him out the white house.

The good thing is i hope ,the truth will come out ,and many of them will end up with long prison sentences,

They have been behaving like a banana republic country trying to topple an elected leader.

Rivher

October 29th, 2019, 10:12 am

Theadder4 wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 7:29 pm
Trumps the man :D
Hes driving the media into a frenzy
93% if all media in the usa is anti trump news (hes still doing well in the polls dispite that )
News people who are normally pretty zane (at least i used to think so ) have claimed ,and i dont mean just suggested it ,they have stated these things as facts.
That he is a russuan spy
That he is anti jewish
That he is insane
That he is a white supremised

All things to try and get him out of the white house.

Even hollywood have joined in,anyone who supports trump is being denied the right to work (like the mcarthy era all over again.)

The media also refuse to report on anything positive he does and will front page anything negative.

Today for example,when a major terrorist was killed,they down played it to the extent that you would have thought it was just a peaceful cleric who had been killed.

The impeachment hearings going on,the democrats wont allow the country to hear them.they question someone for 8 hours, the person being questioned might praise trump for 99% of it,yet if they say one thing negative,thats leaked straight away (a criminal offence) and every news outlet (apart from fox news) have it as their lead story.

Powerful people in america cant accept trump won the election, and they are willing to do anything ,doesnt matter if its illegal or not to get him out the white house.

The good thing is i hope ,the truth will come out ,and many of them will end up with long prison sentences,

They have been behaving like a banana republic country trying to topple an elected leader.
Hilary and Bill the Grim Reapers strangely haven't worked out a way to kill him.........yet! :help:

Marky147

October 29th, 2019, 1:43 pm

Dougie Giuliani :lol:

Theadder4

October 29th, 2019, 5:31 pm

2020 president race will be between trump and hilary clinton again.she just waiting to jump into the race. she waiting first for the deep state,to either bring him down or weaken him enough to give her a chance of winning.

Theadder4

October 29th, 2019, 5:34 pm

The kkk will be happy if she wins,as the clintons are big supporters of the klan.

tankbuster1

October 29th, 2019, 7:39 pm

The moment a ISIS fighter walks into Turkey the UK can not stop him or them coming home the chances are they worked for the UK anyway when they were over there it save sending UK troops over and having to bust them out of Prisions when they get caught shooting Civillians

Marky147

October 29th, 2019, 8:54 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
The moment a ISIS fighter walks into Turkey the UK can not stop him or them coming home the chances are they worked for the UK anyway when they were over there it save sending UK troops over and having to bust them out of Prisions when they get caught shooting Civillians
Read that three times and still not sure what you're getting at, Marlon. :?:

tankbuster1

October 29th, 2019, 9:28 pm

Marky147 wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 8:54 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
The moment a ISIS fighter walks into Turkey the UK can not stop him or them coming home the chances are they worked for the UK anyway when they were over there it save sending UK troops over and having to bust them out of Prisons when they get caught shooting Civilians
Read that three times and still not sure what you're getting at, Marlon. :?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basra_prison_incident ,Rather then have to bust out UK personnel form Jail just send UK passport holders over, You know the Manchester bombers brother that is on trial now is a UK passport holder that fled from Lybia but had to be extradited from Lybia for Trial.
What we are doing in the Middle East now is no different from when Lawrence of Arabia got the Arabs to do to the Turks and when the time is up they can come back home to the UK ...Job done....The Goverment loves you

bilthebandit

October 29th, 2019, 9:39 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
The kkk will be happy if she wins,as the clintons are big supporters of the klan.
Yup I read that also in my weekly copy of the Beezer :D

12 th Dec big day Dougie and was wondering who you are voting for.

1,Labour
2,Tory
3,Snp who want to leave uk and rejoin the EU

Decisions decisions decisions :D :D :D

tankbuster1

October 29th, 2019, 9:54 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 9:39 pm
Theadder4 wrote:
Yup I read that also in my weekly copy of the Beezer :D

12 th Dec big day Dougie and was wondering who you are voting for.

1,Labour
2,Tory
3,Snp who want to leave uk and rejoin the EU

Decisions decisions decisions :D :D :D
If you can not see now that it is totally pointless you never will..as soon as you get a 90% of the votes your time is up
trump-hitler-you-know-id-never-miss-a-hitler-rally-21238384.png
trump-hitler-you-know-id-never-miss-a-hitler-rally-21238384.png (248.21 KiB) Viewed 528 times

Theadder4

October 29th, 2019, 10:49 pm

I hate to do it bill,but will prob vote tory.

tankbuster1

October 29th, 2019, 11:31 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 10:49 pm
I hate to do it bill,but will prob vote tory.
Thats the fking plan don't like Blue vote Red don't like Red vote Blue and repeat and repeat any other party is Far-right and bad its fking ridiculous that so-called intelligent men bang on about the same shit for years and we are no further forward.

Then again there is two ways to defeat a Country,Bomb the fk out of it or get the people to fight each other. The first option is about the only thing that will wake people up so i think they will stick with the Ballroom dancing on TV and Baking shows with a few Mulitracialadverts in between to get you used to the idea and then they fk you over.

Smart or Stupid (thats me) you are getting fked

Double D

November 3rd, 2019, 8:40 pm

Boys, as a Yank, I'm a bit of an expert on Trump "MAGA MEN", and I'm here to say that my mate Dougie is a cut above most of the Trump supporters over here. If Dougie has a chance to see this nut case up close, I'm confident Dougie would not be a Trump man. Now I am a bit concerned to hear Dougie is thinking of voting Tory this year, but I'm no expert on British politics, so I'll stay out of that one. Just one observation I will make, as much as each of us have a memory of how things were in the 50's and 60's some the 70's, the world has changed, the world is more interconnected now, cheap air travel has caused changes, climate change and civil war has caused migration. As much as we would like to return to a more distant time a simpler time, it ain't going to happen. I know back in the 60's my family didn't have shite. We have problems now, sure, but we are all a lot better off. I'm just glad we have poker, and that I've been able to make friends with all you lads. It has been great. One question: how can you make Britain Great again, if it is already Great Britain?

bilthebandit

November 3rd, 2019, 11:48 pm

Yup Dougies a nice fella but hes been led astray by Tank haha.

tankbuster1

November 4th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Double D wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 8:40 pm
Boys, as a Yank, I'm a bit of an expert on Trump "MAGA MEN", and I'm here to say that my mate Dougie is a cut above most of the Trump supporters over here. If Dougie has a chance to see this nut case up close, I'm confident Dougie would not be a Trump man. Now I am a bit concerned to hear Dougie is thinking of voting Tory this year, but I'm no expert on British politics, so I'll stay out of that one. Just one observation I will make, as much as each of us have a memory of how things were in the 50's and 60's some the 70's, the world has changed, the world is more interconnected now, cheap air travel has caused changes, climate change and civil war has caused migration. As much as we would like to return to a more distant time a simpler time, it ain't going to happen. I know back in the 60's my family didn't have shite. We have problems now, sure, but we are all a lot better off. I'm just glad we have poker, and that I've been able to make friends with all you lads. It has been great. One question: how can you make Britain Great again, if it is already Great Britain?
Paying 30k to hide in the back of a wagon is not cheap travel and you can start to make the UK a bit better by deporting the people that should not be here. If you don't uphold the Laws then why have them in the 1st place

bilthebandit

November 4th, 2019, 9:33 pm

Does that mean anti Semitic laws and racial abuse laws m8 just a couple of em for you to mull over!!!!

30k are them the gooks who travelled by Paddy excursions LTD ?????

tankbuster1

November 4th, 2019, 9:59 pm

Calling people by abbreviations is not breaking any Law in my book, Threats to kill has always been in the Law books and worked just fine until insane people got "Offended" and Offending people is not my problem if they get offended by what people say. Why do you think Comedy is dead.
You do know the OK hand sign is now a sign of "White Supremacy" that would make Cloughie a Nazi nowadays keep up with the times Bil or you may find yourself inside

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ymbol.html

The dump fkers don't understand they are getting Trolled to fk off 4chan and such like off Memes like Pepe the frog and Wojak its fking mad the Anti Racists are the Racists

tankbuster1

November 4th, 2019, 10:22 pm

Double D this is how we put the Great back in to Great Britain a clipping form a couple of days ago https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/th ... 17066.html

Honk Honk

bilthebandit

November 4th, 2019, 10:54 pm

Not saying I disagree with your "freedom of speech" slant Tank and as you do I cant abide the liberal "we know whats best for you" doctrine however you say "If you don't uphold the Laws then why have them in the 1st place" and "Calling people by abbreviations" may not be against the law in your book but it sure as hell is in the law of the lands book!!!!!

tankbuster1

November 4th, 2019, 11:44 pm

Hahahah that's not the way it works Bill here's a ver recent example ..The police version https://www.gmp.police.uk/news/greater- ... -Rochdale/ No Racism

The Court version, The group was organised by Habibur Rahman, 27, who called the victims 'white b******s' in his 'country', during the brutal assault. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/t ... g-20662959

You want some more examples

Theadder4

November 5th, 2019, 6:55 am

Dave you can convert me into a democrat in vegas next year :D
Tank (quote) the anti racists are the racists ,thats brilliant mate,and true :D

T8MML

November 5th, 2019, 11:16 am

Theadder4 wrote:
What the fk is a “dump” fucker?

Oh the irony!

bilthebandit

November 5th, 2019, 12:23 pm

Dougie and Tank cant reply atm Tim coz Dougie just spent a bundle on Standards finest and is proceeding down to SW1 on the pretence of clearing the guttering on some old building down there and Tank will meet him there when he finds his Zippo.

tankbuster1

November 5th, 2019, 1:44 pm

T8MML wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 11:16 am
Theadder4 wrote:
What the fk is a “dump” fucker?

Oh the irony!
So i never reread it back, Have a look at this and you will find out what, Incels ,Chad, Staceys , are
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forumits a different World now Tim one you will never understand ,Its a one where people are scared of a Frog
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37493165
pepe.jpg
pepe.jpg (29.3 KiB) Viewed 354 times

T8MML

November 5th, 2019, 5:02 pm

If the world is the one you portray as real I Hope dementia is coming soon!

tankbuster1

November 5th, 2019, 8:56 pm

T8MML wrote:
November 5th, 2019, 5:02 pm
If the world is the one you portray as real I Hope dementia is coming soon!
Dont you worry your sweet head that is all sorted by THEM ..https://twitter.com/economics/status/11 ... 3354335233 ...Men want to be Women, Ireland gets it Abortion laws, Women want careers before Familes ,These things don't come around by accident