Big HU match starts tomorrow

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

Re: Big HU match starts tomorrow

September 4th, 2019, 11:11 pm

TBF Ken prob in the top 3 most respectable and capable Toryboys in my lifetime Soames on the otherhand I doubt he voted against on principle and like a few of the other 21 did so for their own gain as opposed to whats best for the country as did 2 labour I believe.

Theadder4

September 5th, 2019, 1:09 am

Cheers tim.

_JC_

September 5th, 2019, 12:34 pm

So can someone explain the advantages of leaving the EU against remaining in it?

T8MML

September 5th, 2019, 1:47 pm

_JC_ wrote:
So can someone explain the advantages of leaving the EU against remaining in it?
£350 million an hour back into the NHS

bilthebandit

September 5th, 2019, 1:53 pm

Tank can download Donald buttfuking Boris comes to mind JC !!!!!

Some large organisations no longer constrained by EU regulations ect will benefit IT industries come to mind esp from the land of the free these organisations obv bankrolling the leave carpetbaggers ,maybe a few eastern European shysters will be reluctant to come opening up new opportunities for powernode salesmen to flourish.

Luckily thousands of elderly and disabled wont be able to get health treatments they required and die much quicker leaving more scope for banker bonuses and more jollies for our toryboy friends.

Cant think of a single advantage for myself tbh maybe the "leavers" here or the Conservative supporters can tell us what advantages they are going to receive??????

bilthebandit

September 5th, 2019, 1:55 pm

T8MML wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 1:47 pm
_JC_ wrote:
£350 million an hour back into the NHS
Hazel been lacing the vino again????? :D

LittleMate

September 7th, 2019, 7:30 am

I like a decent natter about politics but f8ck me this one is never ending - and I suspect that it will be for many many months to come. It could even be argued that the vote took place so long ago now (shortly to be 2 general elections ago) that it no longer represents the current mood of the electorate. My in laws, who are missing a few IQ granules out of their tins, voted to leave but now realise they signed an x in the wrong box. I suspect they are not the only ones.

Theadder4

September 9th, 2019, 5:11 pm

Its now against the law for us to leave the EU with no deal.
High fives and party time in brussels.

Rivher

September 10th, 2019, 3:52 pm

The whole point of leaving was for Britain to be it's own Boss and make it's own rules.

It seems we are even more of a bitch and gimped up to the rest of Europe than ever?

Immigration is 20 years too late to change anything on that front, the spongers still can sponge soon as they arrive. Funny how they can't in other EU countries. In Spain if you don't pay in you get nothing out, so being in the EU is not the reason we are so weak and generous with our taxpayers money.

I like the gamble of just leaving and starting fresh, win lose or draw, what's the worst that can happen?

All this bullshit about no food in supermarkets is just that.

What is potentially devastating though is roaming charges in Europe again. I might have to open up a phone shop again to cash in! :D

Theadder4

September 10th, 2019, 4:07 pm

Most of the immigrants who arrive ,whether it be from the EU or from AFRICA get to vote in our elections (they dont need to be citizens) thats why in scotland the SNP welcome them with open arms,and give them everything ,houses/money/furniture/clothes/prams/and in some cases cars.
Its like a scene from the film gangs of new york,where the politicians from tamminy (prob spelt wrong) hall are welcoming the imigrants off the boat,trying to get their vote, well over 10% of people living in scotland are immigrants,so they have a massive say in all our elections in scotland and in the UK.

bilthebandit

September 10th, 2019, 4:26 pm

A lot of what you say is right Riv but you start off wrong the whole point of trying to leave was engineered by SOME large companies who would benefit greatly if we left so threw a few quid in the direction of certain brexiteers other players and the vast majority of us also will lose out hence the big concerns who want to stay in also react with the supermarket bullshit you draw attention to.

Fact is Cameron Forage as Foxy aptly call him and a few others created this mess for their own monitory gain and like you I don't mind the gamble of leaving equally I don't mind staying but personally I like to see the MPs of all persuasions cringing and making total cauliflowers of themselves and revealing to everyone what they are really like so much so that even the blind can see them in their true colours.

Don't honestly see roaming charges as "devastating" tho and the chances of smuggling fags and booze across borders is appealing haha

RichyPal

September 11th, 2019, 12:53 am

bilthebandit wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 4:26 pm
A lot of what you say is right Riv but you start off wrong the whole point of trying to leave was engineered by SOME large companies who would benefit greatly if we left so threw a few quid in the direction of certain brexiteers other players and the vast majority of us also will lose out hence the big concerns who want to stay in also react with the supermarket bullshit you draw attention to.

Fact is Cameron Forage as Foxy aptly call him and a few others created this mess for their own monitory gain and like you I don't mind the gamble of leaving equally I don't mind staying but personally I like to see the MPs of all persuasions cringing and making total cauliflowers of themselves and revealing to everyone what they are really like so much so that even the blind can see them in their true colours.

Don't honestly see roaming charges as "devastating" tho and the chances of smuggling fags and booze across borders is appealing haha
Bill the expert on absolutely everything.........

bilthebandit

September 11th, 2019, 2:30 pm

Where am I wrong here then Richy ?????? well come on mouthy cauliflower instead of just opening your retarded mouth without engaging what is supposed to be a brain point out the errors.

tankbuster1

September 11th, 2019, 7:52 pm

LittleMate wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 7:30 am
I like a decent natter about politics but f8ck me this one is never ending - and I suspect that it will be for many many months to come. It could even be argued that the vote took place so long ago now (shortly to be 2 general elections ago) that it no longer represents the current mood of the electorate. My in laws, who are missing a few IQ granules out of their tins, voted to leave but now realise they signed an x in the wrong box. I suspect they are not the only ones.
You not sending someone round to sell them some window then, Prime Victims, I mean Customers