Boris pulling away

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

Boris pulling away

June 19th, 2019, 7:24 pm

Was too much to expect Toryboys to vote for a chap like Stewart who said no tax cuts for the top earners and rich so he lost votes haha.

So its 2 cauliflowers and Tanks choice in Javid and ofc the forums fav Boris remaining so going to be fun leading up to Nov.

Rory broke the cardinal Tory rule and spoke truthfully !!!! Shamefull.

_JC_

Re: Boris pulling away

June 20th, 2019, 11:53 am

Of all the brilliant people in the world, what do we end up with? Trump, Johnson, Corbyn, Abbott. Stewart the only sensible one was quickly despatched. Johnson is a liar, 3 times he got sacked for that, kid with another woman whilst still married, refuses to say how many kids he has. When Mayor of London he stayed on holiday while the riots were ongoing, wasted 1000's on water cannons then sold them off for peanuts, then wasted millions on the garden bridge project. Yet the idiots still voted him to be the net PM. This country if fucked.

T8MML

June 20th, 2019, 1:56 pm

_JC_ wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 11:53 am
Of all the brilliant people in the world, what do we end up with? Trump, Johnson, Corbyn, Abbott. Stewart the only sensible one was quickly despatched. Johnson is a liar, 3 times he got sacked for that, kid with another woman whilst still married, refuses to say how many kids he has. When Mayor of London he stayed on holiday while the riots were ongoing, wasted 1000's on water cannons then sold them off for peanuts, then wasted millions on the garden bridge project. Yet the idiots still voted him to be the net PM. This country if fucked.

Not really fucked yet - Parliament could always turn to Bill who seems to know what the way forward is.

bilthebandit

June 20th, 2019, 4:50 pm

Tim refuses to condemn the party which has caused misery for millions death for many but and I quote "not really fucked" !!!!!! oh everything is hunky dory my mistake.

JC you are pretty much 100% spot on there even one of the Tory rags had a piece effectively saying by back stabbing Stewart it shows the tory party has lost all sense of reality .

Yes Tim I do know the way forward and bullets are inexpensive and ppl to be in the firing squads are many and most volunteer's.

bilthebandit

June 20th, 2019, 7:24 pm

Well its a 2 horse race now after the chief back stabber and biggest wanker got voted off.

Boris apparently now to ensure victory has asked Turbo to predict a Jeremy Chunt win to be on the safe side.

World leader checklist

Trump Boris

1.Racist yup yup

2.Liar yup yup

3.Cheat yup yup

4.competent nope nope

5.amusing deffo deffo

6.conservative yup yup

Tims right everything is hunky dory I need,nt have worried!!!!!!!

T_F_L_S

June 20th, 2019, 7:27 pm

The way forward is simple.

1) give tax credits to people who don't breed.
2) minimum wage £15 per hour maximum wage £50 per hour.
3) everyone learns to share.
4)Tax buy to let to death.
5)Mortgages 3 times annual salary 25 yrs max
6)Proper pension provision for all
7)Cease immigration, Britain is full.
8)Link politicians pay, expenses and pensions to everybody elses.
9)Leave the EU
10)Don't sell out to any other countries and make our own stuff.

finally put me in charge!

tankbuster1

June 20th, 2019, 8:55 pm

1) give tax credits to people who don't breed. It should be heavily endorsed among the Indigenous people just as it is in Hungry

https://twitter.com/ukhomeoffice/status ... 7863606272
The UK will resettle thousands more refugees starting from next year, and for years to come." Home Secretary @sajidjavid has announced the details of the UK’s new refugee resettlement scheme that will start in 2020. #RefugeeWeek

Facts and Figures banned on you tube
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xXpEm87qLy75/

T8MML

June 20th, 2019, 9:07 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 7:24 pm
Well its a 2 horse race now after the chief back stabber and biggest wanker got voted off.

Boris apparently now to ensure victory has asked Turbo to predict a Jeremy Chunt win to be on the safe side.

World leader checklist

Trump Boris

1.Racist yup yup

2.Liar yup yup

3.Cheat yup yup

4.competent nope nope

5.amusing deffo deffo

6.conservative yup yup

Tims right everything is hunky dory I need,nt have worried!!!!!!!
In case you haven’t noticed, I am no fan of Boris or any of them tbh, so I don’t know where you are getting off. You haven’t come forward, like most “anyone but” voters, with a viable alternative. The Spanish lifestyle gets more attractive
every day!

Viva Espania!!

bilthebandit

June 20th, 2019, 10:43 pm

Tim I did !!!!! Stewart lots of times maybe Javid both have a reasonable amount of credibility so I think your being economical with the truth an er er er over sight I am sure. :D :D