Chernobyl

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
T8MML
Posts: 1270
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Chernobyl

Post: # 32385Post T8MML
May 29th, 2019, 9:20 pm

Deffo worth a watch. Finishes next week and is highest rated programme on IMDB ever!

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32386Post Marky147
May 29th, 2019, 10:06 pm

Have got it, but was gonna keep it for the flight next month.

Glad to hear it's decent.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1152
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32388Post tankbuster1
May 29th, 2019, 10:16 pm

Keep people minds off Fukushima i suppose and that is a Lot worse than Chernobyl its still pissing out as i have mentioned before

T8MML
Posts: 1270
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32390Post T8MML
May 29th, 2019, 10:50 pm

Marky147 wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 10:06 pm
Have got it, but was gonna keep it for the flight next month.

Glad to hear it's decent.
You won’t disappointed mate. I watched the first three episodes again before 4

Marky147
Posts: 2518
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32391Post Marky147
May 29th, 2019, 11:02 pm

T8MML wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 10:50 pm
Marky147 wrote:
May 29th, 2019, 10:06 pm
Have got it, but was gonna keep it for the flight next month.

Glad to hear it's decent.
You won’t disappointed mate. I watched the first three episodes again before 4
Should make the flight go a little quicker. Between naps :clap:

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3713
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32393Post richlizard
May 29th, 2019, 11:30 pm

It's eerily brilliant.

Difficult to imagine this actually happened, poor bastards.

Alski
Posts: 599
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 8:07 pm
Location: fuckoffsville
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32394Post Alski
May 30th, 2019, 12:41 am

Agree a brilliant watch and an eye opener, doesn't Portray the USSR very well, There should be a a big statue somewhere in Europe to commemorate the achievements of the blokes that worked to extinguish and control the aftermath of what happened there. It could have been ALOT worse.

Scuffs
Posts: 1114
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32395Post Scuffs
May 30th, 2019, 8:12 am

Amazing program, highlights the self sacrifice of the "ordinary" person.
So many great scenes in it, I loved the scene when the committee member/politician smashed the phone up. It spoke volumes.

T8MML
Posts: 1270
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32396Post T8MML
May 30th, 2019, 9:51 am

Alski wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 12:41 am
Agree a brilliant watch and an eye opener, doesn't Portray the USSR very well, There should be a a big statue somewhere in Europe to commemorate the achievements of the blokes that worked to extinguish and control the aftermath of what happened there. It could have been ALOT worse.

Although I’m sure most of it is how it was but you can’t help thinking the Americans made the series Al.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1152
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32397Post tankbuster1
May 30th, 2019, 5:59 pm

Alski wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 12:41 am
Agree a brilliant watch and an eye opener, doesn't Portray the USSR very well, There should be a a big statue somewhere in Europe to commemorate the achievements of the blokes that worked to extinguish and control the aftermath of what happened there. It could have been ALOT worse.
Thats how the klitschko's lost there Dad he worked there/Well was sent there

User avatar
Scooby666
Posts: 263
Joined: June 21st, 2017, 9:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Chernobyl

Post: # 32447Post Scooby666
June 1st, 2019, 3:57 am

Simply brilliant

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests