Whatsapp hacked

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Theadder4

Whatsapp hacked

May 14th, 2019, 10:25 pm

Telling 1.5 billion users to re install/upgrade the app as hackers have access to users mobile data.

tankbuster1

Re: Whatsapp hacked

May 14th, 2019, 10:35 pm

Well im Ok my phone does not even have a Camera

richlizard

May 14th, 2019, 10:46 pm

Only for those who were dopey enough to answer a call from a total stranger. Who does that on Whatsapp???

bilthebandit

May 15th, 2019, 12:30 am

Oh woe is me seems I have been hacked and they have stolen my twitter facebook and snapchat accs half inched my portfolio of powernodes and emptied my Bitcoin purse thank fuk I still have a secure strong and stable antisocial-media outlet in Krackedkings to visit tho.

Fukin whole worlds turning into the Jeremy Kyle show!!!!

Rivher

May 15th, 2019, 12:37 am

bilthebandit wrote:
Oh woe is me seems I have been hacked and they have stolen my twitter facebook and snapchat accs half inched my portfolio of powernodes and emptied my Bitcoin purse thank fuk I still have a secure strong and stable antisocial-media outlet in Krackedkings to visit tho.

Hasn't that been jogged on temporaily?

Was on the news one of his victims, sorry guests, committed suicide a week after being on the show apparently! Probably would have killed himself anyway, just with no after care? :hide:

Mind you if he said I can't go on, I went on Jeremy Kyle last week, I would understand! :help:

richlizard

May 16th, 2019, 10:16 am

Rivher wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:37 am
bilthebandit wrote:

Hasn't that been jogged on temporaily?

Was on the news one of his victims, sorry guests, committed suicide a week after being on the show apparently! Probably would have killed himself anyway, just with no after care? :hide:

Mind you if he said I can't go on, I went on Jeremy Kyle last week, I would understand! :help:

ITV have made a total bollox of it. Turns out the bloke was a paedo. Nothing to do with failing a test on being faithful. He was going to be found out.

Rivher

May 16th, 2019, 10:52 pm

Good riddance to it.

He has had a good run, his only ability is to talk down to the poorer more stupid members of society.

I remember him filling in for Schofield I think on one of the morning shows.

He was so out of his comfort zone, having guests who he had to be civil too, or ones even more intelligent than him.

So without this kind of show he fronts and does it very well, I don't think he has much left to offer in a tv sense?