Julian Assange

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
tankbuster1

Re: Julian Assange

April 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm

Rivher wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 11:16 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 10:04 pm
River why would Magor News outlets take turn outside a World breaking news scoop ...........Why,
fking wake up
As for personal what si this supposed to mean "What has the BBC got to do with a guy from Sweden allegedly raping a woman? Absolutely nothing at all.

Is it because maybe you got something in common?"

Am i Journalist or alleged rapist ?
Why not? They agreed to cover it 24/7 between then, then for whatever reason perhaps false intelligence they were told he isn't getting arrested so packed up and went home. Hardly a scoop when the news agency sells it to anyone and everyone son!

Whatg does it mean? What do you mean more like?

I got what in common with who? More cryptic nonsense. What you are saying I am a rapist or a journalist? What are you talking about you slobbering idiot!

I reckon more chance of you being the latter son! Hard to string a sentence together that makes sense?

Im asking you what DO I HAVE IN COMMON with Assange ? Your fking quote you Clown

Here is why Assange was chucked out the Embassy https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 070_1.html

Money as always

tankbuster1

April 15th, 2019, 1:29 pm

usa.jpg
usa.jpg (13.85 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Double D wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 1:30 am
The view from USA, me at least, Assange has become a tool of Russian Intelligence, he helped the Russians give us Trump, threatening my country and NATO, which has keep the world safe since the Second World War. I hope they lock the no good sob up and throw away the key. I will also add that I'm glad that spending a couple of weeks at my house watching left wing news has brought my Mate Tonytats around. His description of Assange as a "Weird Wanker' is right on the mark.

Alski

April 15th, 2019, 6:15 pm

Good for you Tank sticking up for what you believe in don't let these racist's and bigots put you down.

Marky147

April 15th, 2019, 6:27 pm

Alski wrote:
Good for you Tank sticking up for what you believe in don't let these racist's and bigots put you down.
:lol: :lol:

tankbuster1

April 15th, 2019, 7:13 pm

Alski wrote:
All i can do is fight the good fight

bilthebandit

April 15th, 2019, 8:18 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm
Rivher wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 11:16 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 10:04 pm
River why would Magor News outlets take turn outside a World breaking news scoop ...........Why,
fking wake up
As for personal what si this supposed to mean "What has the BBC got to do with a guy from Sweden allegedly raping a woman? Absolutely nothing at all.

Is it because maybe you got something in common?"

Am i Journalist or alleged rapist ?
Why not? They agreed to cover it 24/7 between then, then for whatever reason perhaps false intelligence they were told he isn't getting arrested so packed up and went home. Hardly a scoop when the news agency sells it to anyone and everyone son!

Whatg does it mean? What do you mean more like?

I got what in common with who? More cryptic nonsense. What you are saying I am a rapist or a journalist? What are you talking about you slobbering idiot!

I reckon more chance of you being the latter son! Hard to string a sentence together that makes sense?

Im asking you what DO I HAVE IN COMMON with Assange ? Your fking quote you Clown

Here is why Assange was chucked out the Embassy https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 070_1.html

Money as always
Looks like your spot on Tank !!!! Simon using his clout with the IMF to fund Equador with $4.2 billion in powernodes and Bitcoin and ofc taking 1% of the deal himself which he as worked out at 42 quid for a few beers and a curry!!!!!