Julian Assange

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Julian Assange

Post: # 31222Post tankbuster1
April 11th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Just another day in the Dictatorship called the UK tell people the Truth and off to jail you go

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31223Post Rivher
April 11th, 2019, 8:47 pm

You got no idea how lucky you are to live here.

If you ever left Newcastle and visited other countries that have total corruption, violent police forces, you would put away your string vest and your giro and be very happy to be British. This country is free.

Isn't Assange a nonse or a rapist in waiting? Which is why he wont go back to Sweden or wherever his little blonde nut comes fron? Perhaps he could join your Asian gang you love? If he had nothing to hide he would go back.

And it is the Americans who want to prosecute him for Wiki bollocks and not Britain?

So why are you defending a paedophile, is it cos he has blonde hair it is ok?

bilthebandit
Posts: 2163
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31228Post bilthebandit
April 11th, 2019, 10:41 pm

A few incorrect things here if memory serves.

Hes never been accused of being a pedo just a convenient rape accusation prob bullshine tbh.


He does however deserve to jailed for a long time for other things not ofc revealing the corruption in various govs and companies but for outing undercover operatives ect ect which prob led to a good few deaths .


Think he started of with ideals then let it go to his head and he became as bad as the ppl he originally was gunning for.

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31244Post Rivher
April 12th, 2019, 2:20 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 10:41 pm
A few incorrect things here if memory serves.

Hes never been accused of being a pedo just a convenient rape accusation prob bullshine tbh.


He does however deserve to jailed for a long time for other things not ofc revealing the corruption in various govs and companies but for outing undercover operatives ect ect which prob led to a good few deaths .


Think he started of with ideals then let it go to his head and he became as bad as the ppl he originally was gunning for.
I accused him of being one, as everyone else online is made up and conspiracy theory!

Lets face it, he must be guilty of the rape offence, why else would you run off if you are innocent?

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31248Post tankbuster1
April 12th, 2019, 3:38 pm

Rivher wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 8:47 pm
You got no idea how lucky you are to live here.

If you ever left Newcastle and visited other countries that have total corruption, violent police forces, you would put away your string vest and your giro and be very happy to be British. This country is free.

Isn't Assange a nonse or a rapist in waiting? Which is why he wont go back to Sweden or wherever his little blonde nut comes fron? Perhaps he could join your Asian gang you love? If he had nothing to hide he would go back.

And it is the Americans who want to prosecute him for Wiki bollocks and not Britain?

So why are you defending a paedophile, is it cos he has blonde hair it is ok?
LOL Rape allegations if you could be arsed to read the so called rape allegations he has consensual sex with a bird but did not wear a Johnny thats the "Rape" allegation and iv had first hand experience of a Violent police force thank you very much
Talking about Rape allegations one of the leaks was about the USA death squads in Iraq going in to a house killing a young girls mother then raping the young girl and blowing her up with a Grenade.

They will be the type of men that will go and work for the Clintons when they leave the special forces

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31250Post Rivher
April 12th, 2019, 4:37 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 3:38 pm
Rivher wrote:
April 11th, 2019, 8:47 pm
You got no idea how lucky you are to live here.

If you ever left Newcastle and visited other countries that have total corruption, violent police forces, you would put away your string vest and your giro and be very happy to be British. This country is free.

Isn't Assange a nonse or a rapist in waiting? Which is why he wont go back to Sweden or wherever his little blonde nut comes fron? Perhaps he could join your Asian gang you love? If he had nothing to hide he would go back.

And it is the Americans who want to prosecute him for Wiki bollocks and not Britain?

So why are you defending a paedophile, is it cos he has blonde hair it is ok?
LOL Rape allegations if you could be arsed to read the so called rape allegations he has consensual sex with a bird but did not wear a Johnny thats the "Rape" allegation and iv had first hand experience of a Violent police force thank you very much

So she consented? So why did he not go back to Sweden to sort it out? Mmmm makes perfect sense. He is not guilty of rape but decides to spend 7 years in a fucking consulate or whatever it was In London, defo innocent who wouldn't do that?

Talking about Rape allegations one of the leaks was about the USA death squads in Iraq going in to a house killing a young girls mother then raping the young girl and blowing her up with a Grenade.

Wow that is some orgasm?

They will be the type of men that will go and work for the Clintons when they leave the special forces

At last something I can agree on, Clintons are total wrongun's!

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31251Post tankbuster1
April 12th, 2019, 5:46 pm

On 20 August 2010, two women, a 26-year-old living in Enköping and a 31-year-old living in Stockholm,[4][5] jointly went to the Swedish police not seeking to bring charges against Assange but in order to track him down and persuade him to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases after their separate sexual encounters with him.[6] The police told them that they could not simply tell Assange to take a test, but that their statements would be passed to the prosecutor.[7] Later that day, the duty prosecutor ordered the arrest of Julian Assange on the suspicion of rape and molestation.

He sat in the Embassy because he would of got 140 years in the USA

User avatar
Scooby666
Posts: 259
Joined: June 21st, 2017, 9:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31255Post Scooby666
April 12th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Just read the BBC article about him, bit of a weird fucker.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31258Post tankbuster1
April 12th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Scooby666 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Just read the BBC article about him, bit of a weird fucker.
At least he fks Women unlike most of the BBC thats why he will be painted as weird by them

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31266Post Rivher
April 13th, 2019, 9:32 am

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 7:35 pm
Scooby666 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Just read the BBC article about him, bit of a weird fucker.
At least he fks Women unlike most of the BBC thats why he will be painted as weird by them
My hero a rapist beacuse he has blonde aryan hair, but if he was asian he would be a paedophile and part of a grooming gang you stupid cauliflower?

Scuffs
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31270Post Scuffs
April 13th, 2019, 10:33 am

Scooby666 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Just read the BBC article about him, bit of a weird fucker.
Short and to the point, love it!

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31272Post tankbuster1
April 13th, 2019, 1:56 pm

Rivher wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 9:32 am
tankbuster1 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 7:35 pm
Scooby666 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 6:26 pm
Just read the BBC article about him, bit of a weird fucker.
At least he fks Women unlike most of the BBC thats why he will be painted as weird by them
My hero a rapist beacuse he has blonde aryan hair, but if he was asian he would be a paedophile and part of a grooming gang you stupid cauliflower?
You telling me the BBC is not run by Benders with an Agenda https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/lates ... rogression

Marky147
Posts: 2439
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31274Post Marky147
April 13th, 2019, 2:09 pm

That looks like a company that's not stuck in the 1960s.

Well, that's what it looks like to me, at least.

Do worry about your obsession with transsexuals and homosexuals, Marlon.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31275Post tankbuster1
April 13th, 2019, 4:31 pm

european-history-legend-according-to-the-bbc-roman-soldier-33977712.png
european-history-legend-according-to-the-bbc-roman-soldier-33977712.png (138.05 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
Abnormal is normal and Black is White in the wonderful world of the BBC

Marky147
Posts: 2439
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31276Post Marky147
April 13th, 2019, 4:58 pm

You should get yourself back over to stormfront, you'll be much more at home.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31277Post tankbuster1
April 13th, 2019, 5:54 pm

Pointing things out does not make people Nazis why would Achilles, Guinevere or Margaret of Anjou be black in a History program? You will hard pushed even now to find a Black woman called Margaret

I would like anyone to give me an answer to this question if you are going to rewrite History they may aswell got the People of Troy to pull a big wooden Harley Davison into the City

Marky147
Posts: 2439
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31278Post Marky147
April 13th, 2019, 6:46 pm

What about the new Karate Kid, too.

Scandalous. You're right.

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31279Post tankbuster1
April 13th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Image[/img] Im fine with that as long as it works both ways
Attachments
frank2.jpg
frank2.jpg (4.64 KiB) Viewed 1074 times
Last edited by tankbuster1 on April 14th, 2019, 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tonytats
Posts: 521
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31286Post Tonytats
April 13th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Put him with Abu hamza and Richard Reid
We never from those mofos
This twat is the same type
Weird wanker

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31299Post Rivher
April 14th, 2019, 4:06 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 1:56 pm
Rivher wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 9:32 am
tankbuster1 wrote:
April 12th, 2019, 7:35 pm


At least he fks Women unlike most of the BBC thats why he will be painted as weird by them
My hero a rapist beacuse he has blonde aryan hair, but if he was asian he would be a paedophile and part of a grooming gang you stupid cauliflower?
You telling me the BBC is not run by Benders with an Agenda https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/lates ... rogression
Hold on Onslo.

What has the BBC got to do with a guy from Sweden allegedly raping a woman? Absolutely nothing at all.

Is it because maybe you got something in common?

Didn't he smear shit all over the Embassy walls?

Seems like a lovely man, he should move up to Newcastle where he will be more appreciated?

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31303Post tankbuster1
April 14th, 2019, 4:50 pm

Who told you that the BBC? The same BBC that did not have a Camera crew outside the Embassy to see him getting took out all the Pics you are seeing of him being bundled out are from RT strange a Kremlin based TV company can put a crew out there but a London based TV company can't .

Thats because (((THEY))) did not want you to see him coming out

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31307Post Rivher
April 14th, 2019, 5:39 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 4:50 pm
Who told you that the BBC? The same BBC that did not have a Camera crew outside the Embassy to see him getting took out all the Pics you are seeing of him being bundled out are from RT strange a Kremlin based TV company can put a crew out there but a London based TV company can't .

Thats because (((THEY))) did not want you to see him coming out
No I form my own opinions, my opinions are not based on hatred and bigotry and insecurity, just what I see.

So his arrest and the footage was not shown on the BBC News is that what you are saying?

I know it was as I watched it.

Why don't you concentrate on your hero Assange the white rapist, which is the title of this thread?

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31313Post tankbuster1
April 14th, 2019, 6:18 pm

It may of been shown on the BBC but they will of bought the footage with your licence fee or people would say why is Putin just interested in Assange and i seem to have a lot of hero's its just strange all of mine are White and you guys seem to be fond of the Brown ones.

Never mind they will treat you the same as me and in your case a little bit worse

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/rt-subsi ... e-footage/
Ruptly scored the lucrative images after filming the embassy in Knightsbridge, London, 24 hours a day for the past week and sticking it out “when all other media decided to leave”.

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31315Post Rivher
April 14th, 2019, 7:07 pm

Yes they bought the footage wowee amazing, the BBC will buy footage from News Agencies, hold the front page Marlon, I thought the BBC got every single piece of news as an exclusive? My God you aren't very bright are you?

You haven't got a clue about anything much you write, it is all links to other lunatics to prove your non existent points.

So it had nothing to do with the BBC don't want to show it, as we have already agreed the BBC did show it. Then you went from that to, they left before he came out as didn't want to show it? Why not?

If you read your own article, it said the UK's main broadcasters not just the BBC had a pact to share any footage, but decided to leave as they didn't think he was coming out.

So your initial reason about why they don't want to show it is wrong, then you go onto another load of crap with the obligatory link to 'prove your point', which was nothing to do with anything in the first place.

I don't judge people on skin colour, you do, as you are a racist and the sort of thicko easily led by the Tommy Robinsons of this world!

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31317Post tankbuster1
April 14th, 2019, 7:28 pm

LOL why the fk would the BBC and ITV and Ch4 let anyone else make Millions off Footage when its on their Doorstep and its Millions believe me.
Iv told you many times that Tommy is paid off your Tribe have i not,Its your Race that is causing the division in this world don't fking blame me for what your lot are doing.

Its what Assange has not dropped is what (((they )))are worried about.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31320Post tankbuster1
April 14th, 2019, 7:38 pm

iceland.jpeg
iceland.jpeg (235.29 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
What a suprise

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31330Post Rivher
April 14th, 2019, 9:03 pm

Tank I dont give a fuck about your sad views, nor does anyone else to be honest.

Amazing how you know so much about how news is distributed, when the reality is you know nothing about anything!

So now your agument is that the BBC didn't want to show it, yet Sky and ITN were part of the same agreement to leave.

You just go from one load of shit to another with links and crap. Again you have no valid argument whatsoever as to why the BBC would not want to show Assange being arrested when they did and paid the russian network for the rights to do so?

Now you are trying to get personal with me, as you can't win an argument when you talk total bollocks constantly.

I don't give a fuck if the Rabbi takes Arab refugees in to his house for a pork dinner! So again what is your point?

Try and reply without the use of links, and explain yourself properly, not go from one thing to another as you have no real answer please? You categorically stated the BBC did not want to show Assange being arrested. Proven total nonsense and why would they not when it is on every major news channel anyway? Then you go onto the usual its full of benders. Then you go back to I'm jewish so it is my fault. Not sure what exactly, but neither do you son! :help:

tankbuster1
Posts: 1135
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31334Post tankbuster1
April 14th, 2019, 10:04 pm

River why would Magor News outlets take turn outside a World breaking news scoop ...........Why,
fking wake up
As for personal what si this supposed to mean "What has the BBC got to do with a guy from Sweden allegedly raping a woman? Absolutely nothing at all.

Is it because maybe you got something in common?"

Am i Journalist or alleged rapist ?

Rivher
Posts: 1763
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31341Post Rivher
April 14th, 2019, 11:16 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 10:04 pm
River why would Magor News outlets take turn outside a World breaking news scoop ...........Why,
fking wake up
As for personal what si this supposed to mean "What has the BBC got to do with a guy from Sweden allegedly raping a woman? Absolutely nothing at all.

Is it because maybe you got something in common?"

Am i Journalist or alleged rapist ?
Why not? They agreed to cover it 24/7 between then, then for whatever reason perhaps false intelligence they were told he isn't getting arrested so packed up and went home. Hardly a scoop when the news agency sells it to anyone and everyone son!

Whatg does it mean? What do you mean more like?

I got what in common with who? More cryptic nonsense. What you are saying I am a rapist or a journalist? What are you talking about you slobbering idiot!

I reckon more chance of you being the latter son! Hard to string a sentence together that makes sense?

Double D
Posts: 61
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Julian Assange

Post: # 31345Post Double D
April 15th, 2019, 1:30 am

The view from USA, me at least, Assange has become a tool of Russian Intelligence, he helped the Russians give us Trump, threatening my country and NATO, which has keep the world safe since the Second World War. I hope they lock the no good sob up and throw away the key. I will also add that I'm glad that spending a couple of weeks at my house watching left wing news has brought my Mate Tonytats around. His description of Assange as a "Weird Wanker' is right on the mark.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests