You couldnt make it up.

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Theadder4

You couldnt make it up.

January 4th, 2019, 5:15 pm

Wee old age pensioner stays 3 doors down from me.
She has a fence in her back garden,(about 6 feet high) lots of people (mostly teenagers) have been climbing the fence and walking threw her back garden to get into the next street (as a short cut,to save walking all the way around)
This is happening at all hours of night ,(the woman has a wee dog,and it barks anytime someone is in the back garden) alarming the wee woman,that someones in her garden.
To get to the point,the wee woman was telling me about this a couple of months ago,so i told her not to worry,that i would sort it, i got a big pot of engine grease and a big pot of black tar stuff off a mate, so i spread it over the top off her fence,so anyone climbing over would be covered in it,and it worked,no ones come over the fence for a while (job done)
Untill today my wee neighbour came into me with a letter she recieved from the housing association .all the tar/grease has to be removed from her fence or they will have to take legal action against her.
The reason ,...someone who was climbing over the fence got covered in it ,and their parents complained,so the housing are not wanting it to hapoen to anyone else,incase they sue them for damaged clothes etc,WTF is this country coming to :bang:

_JC_

Re: You couldnt make it up.

January 4th, 2019, 5:58 pm

That sums it up with the parents complaining instead of giving the kids what they deserve, a slap!!

Gothman

January 4th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Carpet grippers smeared with cat shit and piss might slow um down a bit.

T8MML

January 4th, 2019, 8:05 pm

Sadly that’s UK law for you!! A mate of mine put barbwire along his fence which is ok as long as it can be seen. He had it under the topslat and got a warning off the old Bill. Goes back to a stupid law that says you owe a duty of care to anyone on your premises whether invited or not. Total bollax IMHO

tankbuster1

January 4th, 2019, 10:11 pm

The kids would of still been Blacked up off the Tar when they made the complaint so its to be expected