KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
mickeano
Posts: 326
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:18 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 27833Post mickeano
December 7th, 2018, 11:02 pm

UrAbAwbAg2 cheers

User avatar
ByeFelicia
Posts: 5
Joined: December 6th, 2018, 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 27853Post ByeFelicia
December 8th, 2018, 4:40 pm

in, SN 'ByeFelicia'

mickeano
Posts: 326
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:18 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28036Post mickeano
December 10th, 2018, 6:11 pm

mickeano wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:02 pm
UrAbAwbAg2 cheers
i have spelt my alias wrong wont let me join. UrAbawBag2 correct alias........ :smash:

StanBorys
Posts: 6
Joined: December 5th, 2018, 1:10 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! 20 in

Post: # 28037Post StanBorys
December 10th, 2018, 6:13 pm

richlizard wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 3:54 pm
KKARistmas Player List

Richlizard
Click2win
Ladymucky
Longines32
SBMuff
BeWildering
FOXY222800
The-Villain
livingthedreamstill
FEARME
LIKE2FISH
Froggy
Tonytats
Donjolly
Malspurs
Riverroe
Mork1971
Daddymac
Calella
169219
BIG_TREV
Bewildering
Im not on the list , can i play in tonight event ? :angel:

Ladymuck

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28039Post Ladymuck
December 10th, 2018, 6:17 pm

mickeano wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:11 pm
mickeano wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:02 pm
UrAbAwbAg2 cheers
i have spelt my alias wrong wont let me join. UrAbawBag2 correct alias........ :smash:
It has nothing to do with your aias PW is KKAR1

Ladymuck

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! 20 in

Post: # 28041Post Ladymuck
December 10th, 2018, 6:18 pm

StanBorys wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:13 pm
richlizard wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 3:54 pm
KKARistmas Player List

Richlizard
Click2win
Ladymucky
Longines32
SBMuff
BeWildering
FOXY222800
The-Villain
livingthedreamstill
FEARME
LIKE2FISH
Froggy
Tonytats
Donjolly
Malspurs
Riverroe
Mork1971
Daddymac
Calella
169219
BIG_TREV
Bewildering
Im not on the list , can i play in tonight event ? :angel:
Get in everyone is welcome you name has to be on the list to be counted and i am sure Lizard can just pop it on... the more the merrier .. PW KKAR1

mickeano
Posts: 326
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:18 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28042Post mickeano
December 10th, 2018, 6:20 pm

Ladymuck wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:17 pm
mickeano wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:11 pm
mickeano wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:02 pm
UrAbAwbAg2 cheers
i have spelt my alias wrong wont let me join. UrAbawBag2 correct alias........ :smash:
It has nothing to do with your aias PW is KKAR1
well im hitting join and its not even bringing up the box to put password in.

mickeano
Posts: 326
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:18 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28044Post mickeano
December 10th, 2018, 6:21 pm

just tried to join another game wont let me join is the site down.

Ladymuck

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28047Post Ladymuck
December 10th, 2018, 6:27 pm

mickeano wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:20 pm
Ladymuck wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:17 pm
mickeano wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:11 pm


i have spelt my alias wrong wont let me join. UrAbawBag2 correct alias........ :smash:
It has nothing to do with your aias PW is KKAR1
well im hitting join and its not even bringing up the box to put password in.
This happened to be the other night in AR the join box was doing nothing ... i shut down a opened it up again and it worked immediately

mickeano
Posts: 326
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:18 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28049Post mickeano
December 10th, 2018, 6:37 pm

Ladymuck wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:27 pm
mickeano wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:20 pm
Ladymuck wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 6:17 pm


It has nothing to do with your aias PW is KKAR1
well im hitting join and its not even bringing up the box to put password in.
This happened to be the other night in AR the join box was doing nothing ... i shut down a opened it up again and it worked immediately
ALL GOOD NOW logged out.

supashammy
Posts: 216
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:14 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28061Post supashammy
December 10th, 2018, 7:30 pm

Who is MintTravX?

Just trying to make something to keep track of the scores for LadyMucky

Ladymuck

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28064Post Ladymuck
December 10th, 2018, 7:45 pm

supashammy wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 7:30 pm
Who is MintTravX?

Just trying to make something to keep track of the scores for LadyMucky
John, he is messaging he is being locked/timed out.

Anyone else having this issue?

supashammy
Posts: 216
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:14 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28066Post supashammy
December 10th, 2018, 7:51 pm

I had to close the 32 red software and reopen it to even get the table up - been fine since. Does John have a username on KK here?

Ladymuck

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28067Post Ladymuck
December 10th, 2018, 7:52 pm

supashammy wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 7:51 pm
I had to close the 32 red software and reopen it to even get the table up - been fine since. Does John have a username on KK here?
Hes AR

supashammy
Posts: 216
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:14 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28068Post supashammy
December 10th, 2018, 7:54 pm

OK - I'll put his name on the scoresheet as John.

Ladymuck

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28069Post Ladymuck
December 10th, 2018, 7:56 pm

supashammy wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 7:54 pm
OK - I'll put his name on the scoresheet as John.
Use his Nick on 32red I will get him to sign up here with the same thing if he want to

supashammy
Posts: 216
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:14 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28072Post supashammy
December 10th, 2018, 7:59 pm

Righto I'll put him as 'Nick on 32red'. :hide:

Ladymuck

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28074Post Ladymuck
December 10th, 2018, 7:59 pm

supashammy wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 7:59 pm
Righto I'll put him as 'Nick on 32red'. :hide:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MintravX will do


supashammy
Posts: 216
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:14 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28095Post supashammy
December 10th, 2018, 9:09 pm

itsnotluck wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 8:33 pm
Add me please
:thumb:

Longines
Posts: 989
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 1:18 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28141Post Longines
December 11th, 2018, 10:29 am

Buggery bollocks. Got a meeting tonight, may make it later but will probably blind out. Sorry.

LIKE2FISH
Posts: 184
Joined: July 26th, 2017, 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28179Post LIKE2FISH
December 11th, 2018, 7:44 pm

Sadly the Hi-Lo league game 2 is not showing in lobby on my iPad :(
Good luck all.

Ladymuck

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28183Post Ladymuck
December 11th, 2018, 7:56 pm

LIKE2FISH wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 7:44 pm
Sadly the Hi-Lo league game 2 is not showing in lobby on my iPad :(
Good luck all.
Check if you have a Holdem filter on.

LIKE2FISH
Posts: 184
Joined: July 26th, 2017, 11:02 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28237Post LIKE2FISH
December 13th, 2018, 12:20 am

Only just seen your message Ang. Thanks for suggestion. Will check in case for future use.

Tonytats
Posts: 465
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28266Post Tonytats
December 13th, 2018, 4:44 pm

Was it just me last night ?
I logged on logged off
Switched lap top on off on off logged on logged off
Read every post on here till read
No game Wednesday 😂😂😂😂😂
Dumb count

calella
Posts: 381
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28267Post calella
December 13th, 2018, 4:54 pm

Tonytats wrote:
December 13th, 2018, 4:44 pm
Was it just me last night ?
I logged on logged off
Switched lap top on off on off logged on logged off
Read every post on here till read
No game Wednesday 😂😂😂😂😂
Dumb count

HaHa, I thought i had missed the game too Tony as I was in the pub and was just gonna run over the road, then remembered the weds was a free night.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3560
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28268Post richlizard
December 13th, 2018, 6:15 pm

Hahaha, dopey fekkers.

calella
Posts: 381
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: KKARistmas League. €250 added! TAKE YOUR SEATS

Post: # 28322Post calella
December 14th, 2018, 10:22 am

Talking of dopey fekkers, I can't make tonight's game Rich as I'm travelling to Loch Lomond for our Annual Accounts xmas bash.

Sorry, was meant to be going tomorrow but plans changed so it's tonight instead.

Good luck all.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests