Brexit

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Theadder4
Posts: 1799
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27121Post Theadder4
November 24th, 2018, 5:08 pm

Caving in on gibralter now,willing to have diccusions about joint sovereingty with spain,makes me ashamed to be british the embarasment this cauliflower may is causing us in these negotiations :bang:

Theadder4
Posts: 1799
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27127Post Theadder4
November 24th, 2018, 5:56 pm

May saying nothing changed about gibralter,spanish claiming its the greatest diplomatic victory for them in 300 years.

tankbuster1
Posts: 709
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27134Post tankbuster1
November 24th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 5:56 pm
May saying nothing changed about gibralter,spanish claiming its the greatest diplomatic victory for them in 300 years.
Even better then jailing the Catalan politicians when they voted to leave Spain,Europe is going to burn so much is suppressed by the Media ,Police stations having Grenades thrown throw the windows in Sweden, 100s of cars being firebombed there.

Mass rapes in Germany covered up

Macron is toying with the idea of Muslim enclaves in France hence the real reason for the Riots and the army on the streets for 2 yrs now

bilthebandit
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27135Post bilthebandit
November 24th, 2018, 9:03 pm

Getting time for the 4th Reich then Tank,as you already know Adolf didn't die in Berlin flying out just before getting buttfuked by the Ruskies and went by U-boat to settle in Argentina with his dog and frau Braun .No doubt his great grandsons will be gearing up now to sort out the Muslims Jews and gays and anyone who watches BB BGT Jeremy Kyle and strictly!! hence Brexit coz Teresa being strong and stable is ready!!!!

Theadder4
Posts: 1799
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27148Post Theadder4
November 25th, 2018, 11:33 am

Jean claude juncker ,saying well done to spain about gibralter,and telling the uk mps to vote the deal through because its only deal we are going to get.

Rivher
Posts: 1386
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27149Post Rivher
November 25th, 2018, 12:02 pm

Theresa May can never get any deal until she realises that the best form of negotiation is the ability to walk away and mean it.

We voted out so just fucking leave.

We can trade with many other non European Countries.

As Australia keep saying, it didn't harm us.

Just leave Europe as voted for. No 2nd referendum because they didn't get the result they wanted.

Leave and be independent, that was the whole point.

I wouldn't allow this country to ever be held to ransom. You think anyone like say Donald Trump would snivel round them. He would tell them to fuck off, in fact I am pretty sure he suggested to Theresa May to sue them, funny but he knows how to negotiate from a position of power.

Wish we had someone not trying to please everyone and who stands up for the country like Trump.

I think Trump will be found to be one of the best Presidents ever, mark my words he is actually doing a great job, even though the media try to discredit him they won't be able to.

Theadder4
Posts: 1799
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27150Post Theadder4
November 25th, 2018, 12:09 pm

Yep agree simon,from the start we have told them we need a deal,that no deal would be a disaster for us,so basically the EU could make their own terms.
Imagine going to buy a house of someone,and before the negoiating starts ,you say to the seller my missus really wants this house,and i cant leave today without buying it no matter the price,what you think the seller would do,knock a few grand of the price for you or double the price.
Thats the way weve went into these negoiations :bang:
100% agree about trump also,great president imo.

Rivher
Posts: 1386
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27151Post Rivher
November 25th, 2018, 12:12 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 12:09 pm
Yep agree simon,from the start we have told them we need a deal,that no deal would be a disaster for us,so basically the EU could make their own terms.
Imagine going to buy a house of someone,and before the negoiating starts ,you say to the seller my missus really wants this house,and i cant leave today without buying it no matter the price,what you think the seller would do,knock a few grand of the price for you or double the price.
Thats the way weve went into these negoiations :bang:
100% agree about trump also,great president imo.
Exactly Doug, she is clueless, never sold a thing in her life so she knows nothing about negotiating.

Just tell them we are leaving, that is it we don't need a deal, I am sure they would try to call her bluff and if that didn't work they might change there tune. But if not be prepared to walk, you must mean it, or at least bluff it like a good raise in a big pot with nothing! :angel:

Akin to chasing a bird constantly, you are never going to have the power until they chase you! :D

_JC_
Posts: 145
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27152Post _JC_
November 25th, 2018, 12:16 pm

It wasn't even a negotiation, she just gave in. It will never get through parliament, more or less we still have to abide by their rules yet we would then have NO Say in any of them. Yes we could just walk away but I think that would lead to a diaster as they would just continue to be nasty because we left their cosy group. I seriously don't beleive the EU could lose 340 billion in trade and we couldn't afford to lose the £270B we send them. I find it hard to believe after 2 years we negotiated nothing.

Originally I wanted to leave for one reason only and that was to stop the 1000's of people coming here and overwhelming the NHS (whilst not paying) plus schools etc etc. Nothing to do with racism just plain common sense.

As for Trump just 4,300 lies so far

Theadder4
Posts: 1799
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27154Post Theadder4
November 25th, 2018, 12:22 pm

Yep agree jc (part from the trump bit :D ) if we leave on their terms (the deal on the table) they will block /make it hard for us for years negoiating every small point with them,before we are fully independent from them,
Because if its seen that we left and are succesful ,it wouldnt be long before others started to leave also.

T8MML
Posts: 888
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27155Post T8MML
November 25th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 5:56 pm
May saying nothing changed about gibralter,spanish claiming its the greatest diplomatic victory for them in 300 years.
There’s nothing on Spanish news about their greatest victory mate. These days with the media it’s hard to know what’s true or not - throw a few politicians into the mix and you have no chance!

(Don’t worry tho, the Spanish don’t want Benidorm back :))

Rivher
Posts: 1386
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27156Post Rivher
November 25th, 2018, 1:06 pm

_JC_ wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 12:16 pm
It wasn't even a negotiation, she just gave in. It will never get through parliament, more or less we still have to abide by their rules yet we would then have NO Say in any of them. Yes we could just walk away but I think that would lead to a diaster as they would just continue to be nasty because we left their cosy group. I seriously don't beleive the EU could lose 340 billion in trade and we couldn't afford to lose the £270B we send them. I find it hard to believe after 2 years we negotiated nothing.

Originally I wanted to leave for one reason only and that was to stop the 1000's of people coming here and overwhelming the NHS (whilst not paying) plus schools etc etc. Nothing to do with racism just plain common sense.

As for Trump just 4,300 lies so far
Name just one lie please?

You must be easily led by the liberal based media?

bilthebandit
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27157Post bilthebandit
November 25th, 2018, 1:09 pm

Not surprised you think Trump is a great man Riv and he will be one of the greatest presidents ever is laughable beyond belief hell I would even put Bush jnr ahead of Trump and hes the thickest man ever to be in the whitehouse.


Trump is entertaining tho .

bilthebandit
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27158Post bilthebandit
November 25th, 2018, 1:11 pm

Lies rofl you are so gullible start with Obama is not a American comes 1st to mind.

T8MML
Posts: 888
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27159Post T8MML
November 25th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Trump is a total prick, devoid of any morals and totally looks after number one while shitting on the rest of the world - that makes for a great politician but an even better president!

bilthebandit
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27160Post bilthebandit
November 25th, 2018, 1:57 pm

Well Tim we agree 100% on your first sentence deffo factual unlike the guy who said "Wish we had someone not trying to please everyone and who stands up for the country like Trump" when we have with Tommy Robinson.

_JC_
Posts: 145
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27161Post _JC_
November 25th, 2018, 2:55 pm

Rivher wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 1:06 pm
_JC_ wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 12:16 pm
It wasn't even a negotiation, she just gave in. It will never get through parliament, more or less we still have to abide by their rules yet we would then have NO Say in any of them. Yes we could just walk away but I think that would lead to a diaster as they would just continue to be nasty because we left their cosy group. I seriously don't beleive the EU could lose 340 billion in trade and we couldn't afford to lose the £270B we send them. I find it hard to believe after 2 years we negotiated nothing.

Originally I wanted to leave for one reason only and that was to stop the 1000's of people coming here and overwhelming the NHS (whilst not paying) plus schools etc etc. Nothing to do with racism just plain common sense.

As for Trump just 4,300 lies so far
Name just one lie please?

You must be easily led by the liberal based media?
I assume you are kidding me!!

https://www.politifact.com/personalitie ... ing/false/

Theadder4
Posts: 1799
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27162Post Theadder4
November 25th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Obama got voted in on a lie,said he was going to fix the bankers out who caused all the mess,instead he fixed them up,by putting most of them in the whitehouse and treasury in charge of banking regulations.

tankbuster1
Posts: 709
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27163Post tankbuster1
November 25th, 2018, 4:26 pm

Every fking President lies ,why point Trump out as the only one ,Fking Nixon and Reagan should of been throw in Prison the bloke that exposed Reagan shot himself TWICE in the head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf2Gq5E4PcQ and Obama is a faggot that is married to a Trannie but what the fk is people Healthcare to him ,Look after NO 1 as tim says
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjwudZqo-Bg

T8MML
Posts: 888
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27164Post T8MML
November 25th, 2018, 4:48 pm

If you want to want a film on presidents lies watch The Post. Incredible!!!

Marky147
Posts: 1718
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27165Post Marky147
November 25th, 2018, 5:00 pm

Rivher wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 1:06 pm
_JC_ wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 12:16 pm
It wasn't even a negotiation, she just gave in. It will never get through parliament, more or less we still have to abide by their rules yet we would then have NO Say in any of them. Yes we could just walk away but I think that would lead to a diaster as they would just continue to be nasty because we left their cosy group. I seriously don't beleive the EU could lose 340 billion in trade and we couldn't afford to lose the £270B we send them. I find it hard to believe after 2 years we negotiated nothing.

Originally I wanted to leave for one reason only and that was to stop the 1000's of people coming here and overwhelming the NHS (whilst not paying) plus schools etc etc. Nothing to do with racism just plain common sense.

As for Trump just 4,300 lies so far
Name just one lie please?

You must be easily led by the liberal based media?

Image

bilthebandit
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27166Post bilthebandit
November 25th, 2018, 5:01 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 3:06 pm
Obama got voted in on a lie,said he was going to fix the bankers out who caused all the mess,instead he fixed them up,by putting most of them in the whitehouse and treasury in charge of banking regulations.
Cmon Dougie he had to sort the wankers sry typo bankers out who is he supposed to put in to sort out banking regulations?????? Brickies teachers doctors NO it had to be either banker or thieves ofc not much difference :D


Tank yup every pesident lies as does every political person out there but its a matter of lying over what so Trump lying aint really a prob but being an obnoxious wanker does bring him into the spotlight .


Has he started shooting the refugees at the border yet?????

_JC_
Posts: 145
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27167Post _JC_
November 25th, 2018, 5:02 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 3:06 pm
Obama got voted in on a lie,said he was going to fix the bankers out who caused all the mess,instead he fixed them up,by putting most of them in the whitehouse and treasury in charge of banking regulations.

Utter nonsense in my opinion, The Dodd-Frank Act's protected everyone by regulating banks and preventing another financial crisis. Then some banks complained and guess what! Trump agreed and reverted the decision

tankbuster1
Posts: 709
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27168Post tankbuster1
November 25th, 2018, 5:17 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 5:01 pm
Theadder4 wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 3:06 pm
Obama got voted in on a lie,said he was going to fix the bankers out who caused all the mess,instead he fixed them up,by putting most of them in the whitehouse and treasury in charge of banking regulations.
Cmon Dougie he had to sort the wankers sry typo bankers out who is he supposed to put in to sort out banking regulations?????? Brickies teachers doctors NO it had to be either banker or thieves ofc not much difference :D


Tank yup every pesident lies as does every political person out there but its a matter of lying over what so Trump lying aint really a prob but being an obnoxious wanker does bring him into the spotlight .


Has he started shooting the refugees at the border yet?????

Trump HAS always been in the spotlight ,Has Madonna left the USA or is she just full of shit like the rest of them?

TBH if i was President i would shoot the fkers anarl ten i would tell the army to stack the dead bodies up like sand bags see how they like to climb over them to get in the Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... RMJ3ftUtnw

T_F_L_S
Posts: 152
Joined: August 21st, 2017, 8:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27181Post T_F_L_S
November 26th, 2018, 7:22 pm

Leave then negotiate from a far higher and stronger position. We trade less with them than they do with us and that in the end will make them concede plenty. After we leave ask what do we get in return for the £40b bill they want us to pay and if the answer is not £40b worth of concessions then refuse to pay...

tankbuster1
Posts: 709
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27183Post tankbuster1
November 26th, 2018, 8:23 pm

Its not a Union its a Cabal run by very few people but people can see this now ,,The riots are coming im telling you

Marky147
Posts: 1718
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27184Post Marky147
November 26th, 2018, 9:33 pm

The amount you mention them, it sounds like you're hoping for riots, Marlon :lol:

bilthebandit
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27187Post bilthebandit
November 27th, 2018, 12:31 am

Marky147 wrote:
November 26th, 2018, 9:33 pm
The amount you mention them, it sounds like you're hoping for riots, Marlon :lol:
Tank will be out on the streets wearing a red bandana , molotov cocktail in one hand half brick in tother standing shoulder to shoulder with Trump supporting Tommy Robinson and Trumps apprentice Simon!!!!!

mancity1977
Posts: 167
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 10:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27190Post mancity1977
November 27th, 2018, 12:45 am

TELL THE EU TO FCUK RIGHT OFF-WE BUY CARS FROM GERMANY LOTS OF THEM,WE IMPORT WINE AND CHAMPAGNE FROM FRANCE,FOOD AND PROSECO FROM ITALY,AND FRUIT AND VEG FROM SPAIN-THEY NEED US MORE THAN WE DO THEM-WHY PAY 40 BILLION WHEN WE CAN SAY GET FUCKED AND DEAL WITH AMERICA,CHINA AND RUSSIA IF NEEDED ALL WHO WOULD LOVE OUR BUSINESS,LOOK AT THE INDEPENDANT COUNTRIES LIKE SWITZERLAND(BOOMING )AS A NATION,WE BAILLED OUT IRELAND,GREECE,AND ALL THE SCUMMY MIGRANTS COME HERE-LETS SEE IF THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE IF NOT BRITISH THEY KEEP COMING!!!!MAY IS A SOFT MUPPETT SENDING MILLIONS IN AID,WHO HELPED US WHEN THE FLOODS????WHO HELPS US AFTER WE WON THE WAR!!!!WE ARE AN ISLAND WHO DOESNT NEED EUROPE-GET OUT ASAP AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Rivher
Posts: 1386
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Brexit

Post: # 27193Post Rivher
November 27th, 2018, 1:11 am

_JC_ wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Rivher wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 1:06 pm
_JC_ wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 12:16 pm
It wasn't even a negotiation, she just gave in. It will never get through parliament, more or less we still have to abide by their rules yet we would then have NO Say in any of them. Yes we could just walk away but I think that would lead to a diaster as they would just continue to be nasty because we left their cosy group. I seriously don't beleive the EU could lose 340 billion in trade and we couldn't afford to lose the £270B we send them. I find it hard to believe after 2 years we negotiated nothing.

Originally I wanted to leave for one reason only and that was to stop the 1000's of people coming here and overwhelming the NHS (whilst not paying) plus schools etc etc. Nothing to do with racism just plain common sense.

As for Trump just 4,300 lies so far
Name just one lie please?

You must be easily led by the liberal based media?
I assume you are kidding me!!

https://www.politifact.com/personalitie ... ing/false/

Oh dear! So you're argumnent is to post a link to a liberal biased web site.

You know what mate, I can point you to pro Trump stupidity too.

This is the point, you are influenced by unfair media bias.

Give me YOUR view and opinion and facts you have totally researched please, not a site that suits your political beliefs.

Many thanks.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests