Brexit

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Theadder4

Re: Brexit

March 22nd, 2019, 9:57 am

Box of fireworks put away.
The EU win
The Uk politicians not clever enough to deal with them.
Cant see brexit happening now.

UK political partys ,will continue as normal,wont even be embarresed about this fiasco,will prob spin it that they done what was best for the country,and vote themselfs another pay rise.

Ime predicting riots in the country next friday/saturday, we might even turn out like our EU neighbours,the shithole that is france.

caaaant

March 22nd, 2019, 2:03 pm

Haha! Who will riot? The OAPs who predominantly voted leave?
Scotland, N. Ireland and Gibraltar would breathe a sigh of relief while the English are welcome to smash up their town centres withtheir zimmers :-)

There's still a possibility of leaving with an agreement if these cock wombles in parliament back May's deal, which IMO would further cement the fact the treacherous barstewards are not fit to represent us in parliament (no change to a deal they already voted against TWICE)..I think the deal is probably the best we'd get.

If no deal is a reality they may revoke A50 I think. Bloody messy, unless we get another vote after that. Please do not say undemocratic "will of the people" bollocks. Because quite plainly no deal's not the will of the people, but a minority of leavers who are clearly happy to see the UK suffer, but their offshore tax dodging investments flourish.

There could be a counter deal a bit like May's deal but with a full customs union which could probably get through. If that is the case the Conservatives will be in deep shite, probably split. But then that would be worse than being in the EU, no voting rights etc...
This would then give us 2 years to negotiate the trade agreement with the EU. We could not negotiate the withdrawal agreement in 2 years, so expect that to take anywhere up to 6 years which is standard for a FTA. Unlike what was promised by leave, trade agreements would be a piece of piss to negotiate won't they?? The standard length of time to negotiate agreements..

India takes on average 6 years and 11 months;
China takes on average 5 years and 9 months;
Australia takes on average 5 years and 1 month;
New Zealand takes on average 4 years and 7 months;
and the United States takes on average 3 years and 9 months.

T8MML

March 22nd, 2019, 3:03 pm

caaaant wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 2:03 pm
Haha! Who will riot? The OAPs who predominantly voted leave?
Scotland, N. Ireland and Gibraltar would breathe a sigh of relief while the English are welcome to smash up their town centres withtheir zimmers :-)

There's still a possibility of leaving with an agreement if these cock wombles in parliament back May's deal, which IMO would further cement the fact the treacherous barstewards are not fit to represent us in parliament (no change to a deal they already voted against TWICE)..I think the deal is probably the best we'd get.

If no deal is a reality they may revoke A50 I think. Bloody messy, unless we get another vote after that. Please do not say undemocratic "will of the people" bollocks. Because quite plainly no deal's not the will of the people, but a minority of leavers who are clearly happy to see the UK suffer, but their offshore tax dodging investments flourish.

There could be a counter deal a bit like May's deal but with a full customs union which could probably get through. If that is the case the Conservatives will be in deep shite, probably split. But then that would be worse than being in the EU, no voting rights etc...
This would then give us 2 years to negotiate the trade agreement with the EU. We could not negotiate the withdrawal agreement in 2 years, so expect that to take anywhere up to 6 years which is standard for a FTA. Unlike what was promised by leave, trade agreements would be a piece of piss to negotiate won't they?? The standard length of time to negotiate agreements..

India takes on average 6 years and 11 months;
China takes on average 5 years and 9 months;
Australia takes on average 5 years and 1 month;
New Zealand takes on average 4 years and 7 months;
and the United States takes on average 3 years and 9 months.
And Spain is “mañana” :)

tankbuster1

March 22nd, 2019, 8:56 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 9:57 am
Box of fireworks put away.
The EU win
The Uk politicians not clever enough to deal with them.
Cant see brexit happening now.

UK political partys ,will continue as normal,wont even be embarresed about this fiasco,will prob spin it that they done what was best for the country,and vote themselfs another pay rise.

Ime predicting riots in the country next friday/saturday, we might even turn out like our EU neighbours,the shithole that is france.
The shit hole that is France is the plan Doug look at the Vid i put up about all the Nonces in Parliament they dont give a fk about anyone leavers or remainers just as long as you pay the Tax they keep putting on you and have some kids to fk and pass around and the Pigs are in on it

T8MML

March 23rd, 2019, 1:16 pm

This should make Bill happy!

bilthebandit

March 24th, 2019, 1:55 pm

Well Tim it seems MrsMays days are nearly up with 11 true honest and above reproach cabinet members deciding its a et tu Brutus moment and after a dummy is put in charge for a short time that courageous loyal trustworthy and self sacrificing Gove is primed to take over!!!!!!!

Tim will no doubt be pleased such a nice guy will be heading up his band of brigands er I mean merry men!!!!! prob inv Michael round for lunch and cocktails!!!!!

Vote Conservatives the party you can trust hahahaha

T8MML

March 24th, 2019, 2:25 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
Well Tim it seems MrsMays days are nearly up with 11 true honest and above reproach cabinet members deciding its a et tu Brutus moment and after a dummy is put in charge for a short time that courageous loyal trustworthy and self sacrificing Gove is primed to take over!!!!!!!

Tim will no doubt be pleased such a nice guy will be heading up his band of brigands er I mean merry men!!!!! prob inv Michael round for lunch and cocktails!!!!!

Maybe she might be having Xmas dinner at number 10 THIS year then Bill?

bilthebandit

March 24th, 2019, 2:38 pm

T8MML wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 2:25 pm
bilthebandit wrote:

Maybe she might be having Xmas dinner at number 10 THIS year then Bill?
Shes got plenty of turkeys to choose from Tim!!!! dammit if shes so inclined there enough to give all the homeless in westminster a Xmas dinner maybe even enough for London itself esp if Jeremy chips in with a few of the Turkeys and vegetables hes got hanging about.

T8MML

March 24th, 2019, 4:04 pm

I’ve heard Jeremy likes a quick gobble

bilthebandit

March 24th, 2019, 7:15 pm

T8MML wrote:
March 24th, 2019, 4:04 pm
I’ve heard Jeremy likes a quick gobble
Only off Diane

Theadder4

March 27th, 2019, 11:38 am

The EU are toying with us now, they know they have their deal in the bag, as we have made no deal not an option,and they have made it clear they wont reopen negotiations.
So all these proposals being put forward for a vote tonight mean nothing.
The EU have given us (the only) their options that we have.
1 = accept the deal on the table (and that will mean another 4 years minimum,of negotiations ,untill we have control of our own affairs)
2 = suffer a long extension (with them having the say how long)
3 = (in their words) do what the uk people want ,and remain.

They wanted to make it clear to other EU member countries,not to think about leaving,so this was a warning to them of what to expect.

Theres 3 or 4 countries already in the EU on the brink of recession.the EU want the UK to remain to help bail them out,
If the UK were to leave with no deal,it would cost us,but would also cost the EU 90 billion a year,money that if they lost would put many more of their member countries into recession.

Theadder4

March 27th, 2019, 11:56 am

Dont know who said it on the forum (and cant be arsed looking through all the posts for it)
Someone said ,quote = we shouldnt have given the people a vote on it in the first place ,we should have left the decision to the politicians (they used the word, THE EXPERTS ) as thats their jobs and what they are paid for.

Anyone still class the politicians as the experts :D

Theadder4

March 27th, 2019, 12:55 pm

The tory party,
Thereza ,we hate your deal,we think its terrible for the country,but we will sign it,if you give us a date that you promise to quit as pm.

WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT :bang:

Theadder4

March 27th, 2019, 1:13 pm

The outcome as i see it.
We will leave with mays deal (terrible imo,but wtf do i know)
May and the torys will in future claim ,they were the party that gave the people what they voted for.
Brexit will be a diasaster under this deal.
All the remainers,will be on their high horses,saying we told you so.

It didnt have to be this way,the british people voted to leave,the thing we didnt take into consideration,is we have arseholes as politicians who are not fit for the job,and have been found out big time.

As for corbyn ,what a fucking joke that cauliflower is,wouldnt let him run a corner shop,never mind the country.

Sad thing is ,most will vote for these same cauliflowers,at the next e!ection,because
Their father/grandfather voted for them ,so thats the way we always vote crap.

caaaant

March 27th, 2019, 3:13 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 1:13 pm
The outcome as i see it.
We will leave with mays deal (terrible imo,but wtf do i know)
May and the torys will in future claim ,they were the party that gave the people what they voted for.
Brexit will be a diasaster under this deal.
All the remainers,will be on their high horses,saying we told you so.

It didnt have to be this way,the british people voted to leave,the thing we didnt take into consideration,is we have arseholes as politicians who are not fit for the job,and have been found out big time.

As for corbyn ,what a fucking joke that cauliflower is,wouldnt let him run a corner shop,never mind the country.

Sad thing is ,most will vote for these same cauliflowers,at the next e!ection,because
Their father/grandfather voted for them ,so thats the way we always vote crap.
Brexit will be a disaster deal or no deal, it already is....all us remainers are not on our high horses, like the rest of us, we're shocked at the shitstorm this government has created.

Yes we the UK voted leave, but you nor I nor anyone can say what sort of exit you or anyone else voted for, we were promised multiple versions from multiple leave politicians. Most of them have changed their tune countless times since 2016, but we are not allowed to change ours...apparently.

I will be voting in the next GE for Labour, never voted for them before. I am not voting for Corbyn, but for the Labour policies.
Maybe have a read of the policies and then decide who to vote for rather than the bias you feel towards any one individual in that party?

T8MML

March 27th, 2019, 3:57 pm

Yep Rich, with the EU closed for trade JC’s mates at Hamas will ensure we don’t go short on camel shit for our gardens and Abbott’s maths will ensure all the trade agreements we agree will be totally beneficial to the other country.

bilthebandit

March 27th, 2019, 7:42 pm

As opposed to all trade deal only good for the Toryboys and their friends eh.

Corbyn now seems to favour a 2nd vote which on balance seems reasonable as the Gov and their cronies hoodwinked the public with their blatent lies hell even Tim will agree on this.

Theadder4

March 27th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Policys of partys are no gtd of what they actually do.
Labour party still have to put up with the unions having their say.
T.U.C an orginisation who call for members of the public to basically be put under house arrest,for no reason ,dont think they would get my vote.

tankbuster1

March 27th, 2019, 8:29 pm

If any one would ever vote for anything or anyone again they are insane. There is a reason they are censorship the internet and there is a reason they will not show you the riots in France for the 25th week and the Fleets of armoured cars on the Streets of Paris and what a surprise there is Foreign Armys coming over to the UK to have an Exercise nxt week

Theadder4

March 27th, 2019, 9:59 pm

Watching parliement in action just now,its embarassing the way they behave,
With the whole world watching,
Just hope people watching around the world dont think the ordinary people in the UK are anything like these clowns.

bilthebandit

March 27th, 2019, 11:09 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 9:59 pm
Watching parliement in action just now,its embarassing the way they behave,
With the whole world watching,
Just hope people watching around the world dont think the ordinary people in the UK are anything like these clowns.
Quite correct Dougie they go to Magaluf and behave impecably!!!!!! or ofc a KK get together and bar the odd thugs kicking the shite outta buddies they also behave well er nuff said :hide:

caaaant

March 28th, 2019, 7:55 am

T8MML wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 3:57 pm
Yep Rich, with the EU closed for trade JC’s mates at Hamas will ensure we don’t go short on camel shit for our gardens and Abbott’s maths will ensure all the trade agreements we agree will be totally beneficial to the other country.
The poor old sod. Corbyn meets with the IRA/ Hamas. Which is surely a good thing? How did the Irish agreement come about? Did we meet with foes we had to negotiate with? Or did we keep on fighting an unwinnable civil war? We negotiated, Corbyn reaching out contributed to the peace process, infact more than likely paved the way. I have no sympathy for the IRA (violence is never the answer IMO) But have sympathy with the Irish after the atrocities we committed. I also have immense sympathy for the British in NI and elsewhere for the atrocities committed by the IRA, the loss of life is tragic, so talking with those responsible to stop the "war" gets my backing every time. Bombing people into submission never works...Iraq/ Afghan/ Syria are prime examples, yet we still muscle in there..

Hamas, they are a terrorist organisation, much like Mosad and the IDS. So again we have two parties who probably are not as squeaky clean or morally acceptable to those outside of their respective organisations. Do we talk to one but not the other to resolve conflict? Obviously not..we need to bite the bullet and speak to all parties to achieve the ultimate goal which is peace. I won't go into the geo-political mess the Israelis and the US cause in the region. But again, both sides have my sympathy. Both sides deserve a homeland.
Funny, oce again it's the British who royally fucked that one up...So meeting with Hamas gets my support. Support for the people of Palastine also gets my support. Isreal's right to exist also gets my support. Just a shame the pair of them seem to want nothing but death for each other. Fuck religion, if there is a god he or she or it is a fucking evil bastard who gives 0 shits.

Abbott, well...no defense m'lud :-)

I could start on the various shysters in the Tory party, but I hope it's obvious for all to see this current lot have no clue, no empathy towards the country and it's citizens, all in in for themselves, not to serve. Their policies have seen a decline in all services, you name it it's gone to shit and they do not care one jot. So a vote for them and more of the same? Feck that...

silverfox46

March 28th, 2019, 3:30 pm

Marmite Forage, "like him or not" has gone on record as saying he will form a new Brexit Party when this lot goes tits up,which it looks like doing. He would certainly get mine and many other votes if it transpires, compared to our present lot of morons from both major parties, he makes sense to me. Just walk away and FUCKEM!!!!

Sheddy

March 29th, 2019, 3:34 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
March 27th, 2019, 11:56 am
Dont know who said it on the forum (and cant be arsed looking through all the posts for it)
Someone said ,quote = we shouldnt have given the people a vote on it in the first place ,we should have left the decision to the politicians (they used the word, THE EXPERTS ) as thats their jobs and what they are paid for.

Anyone still class the politicians as the experts :D
The problem with referendums is people vote with emotion rather than factual information.

There should have been 2 votes, the first to test the water to see if the people wanted to leave the EU, then a vote on the actual deal, this is what we have negotiated.

richlizard

March 29th, 2019, 5:34 pm

I don't study politics.

But how that poor old lady puts up with so much shit from enemies and so-called buddies is beyond me.

I'd have fucked off months ago and let someone else have the shit. Poor old dear.

bilthebandit

March 29th, 2019, 5:41 pm

Poor old Lady whos party have screwed women over to work till they are 68 has a Banker hubby so sorts things out for him,caused countless Black men and women who came here in the 50s and 60s a helluva lot of grief over their status her and her buddies have put 1000s of youngsters and older ppl out on the streets caused the death of 10s of thousands with these policies nah m8 don't have any sympathy for her .

Alski

March 29th, 2019, 6:37 pm

I told people before and after the referendum we're never going to leave the EU.Never!!

Marky147

March 29th, 2019, 6:40 pm

Hope not :clap:

tankbuster1

March 29th, 2019, 7:06 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
March 29th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Poor old Lady whos party have screwed women over to work till they are 68 has a Banker hubby so sorts things out for him,caused countless Black men and women who came here in the 50s and 60s a helluva lot of grief over their status her and her buddies have put 1000s of youngsters and older ppl out on the streets caused the death of 10s of thousands with these policies nah m8 don't have any sympathy for her .

Well some one has to pay for what you did when you were Younger Bill ,Thank the EU yet again
https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/ideas/2012/01/e ... parations/

Theadder4

March 29th, 2019, 7:12 pm

A sad day,confirmation that peoples votes count for nothing,unless the politicians agree with what they vote for.