Brexit

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Ladymuck

Re: Brexit

December 1st, 2018, 7:15 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 6:51 pm
Should try and get a petition going angie.get all your neighbours to sign up.then canvass your local mp to see if he can get hundreds or even thousands of them moved down to your street and surrounding streets.
Why? FA to do with me, I have never voted in my life and never will.

I wanted us to remain as I didn't have enough info to think otherwise. But i saw this on a friends FB so i thought I would add it to this debate as Fry is a very smart man and he makes a lot of sense to me.

I live in N Ireland we don't have immigrants to a large degree but even here it's more common than it used to be. Mostly Eastern Europeans though. But also mostly all working as far as I can see.

When I was a kid I remember them bringing "The Boat People" to our town, and families taking them in .... there was a lot of controversy when a family on our estate were getting pregnant to them. But this a country where abortion is still illegal so they frown on a lot.

But I grew up in the Eastend of London where it was predominantly Asian .. My 1st love actually being a half Pakistani and half English .. he looked like Elvis. Stunning. My 2nd was Turkish/Moroccan. also stunning. I can't have a racist bone in my body nor can I say people should not be allowed to move to our counties. Not saying there should not be some level of control though as most don't open their doors freely and need green cards visas etc. But it shouldn't involve racism or fear. But maybe caution.
Last edited by Ladymuck on December 1st, 2018, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ladymuck

December 1st, 2018, 7:18 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 6:55 pm
Ladymuck wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 6:30 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYonSZ8s3_o
Watched 3 mins of it and they mention Hate Speech so i switched it off ,Also how can they say when they are on about the Poster with the "Migrants" as Fry called them in the video but when the Photo was took the MEDIA called them "Refugees" that they are not heading and have no way to reach the UK.

Well who the fk is rocking up to the Kent coast in stolen boats?
Typical. if you shut down when it comes to a bit you disagree with how can you open your mind if you don't listen to the full argument? Yet expect people to listen to yours?

tankbuster1

December 1st, 2018, 7:31 pm

LOL that video is so full of shit its unreal and its recommended for teachers" A pinboard for learning"
go to 4:37 for example remain votes in Lambert were 78% with JUST 4598 new immigrants, while Essex remain votes were 28% with just 81 new immigrants but what they fail to tell you in just 10 years in Lambert the White British Population has DECREASED by 10%.

Sorry it will be even more now they were the 2011 census figures so if we keep it at JUST 4598 a year it would of increases by a JUST another 36,784 remain voters no doubt i cant really see them voting leave can you

Ladymuck

December 1st, 2018, 7:40 pm

May I just add, my daughters boyfriend is Turkish... he is an Entertainments manager and dancer at an all inclusive hotel complex and works long hard hours all season....... He has to apply for his visa while in this employment months, then he travels over Eourope etc on the few months he is off season. BUT he cant get a visa for the UK.

This was them yesterday. (he is 27 yrs old)

She went to meet him in Istanbul and flew to Thailand. But she mostly just flies to some other Turkish place near his work because he can never come to her. He has to have a certain amount of money in the bank and show a good reason to return to Turkey.

It would seem there are rules for some. I really don't get it. But good people suffer for it. There are always different views for different reasons.

Ps Be damned if I would be anywhere near that tiger without bars between us :o

tankbuster1

December 1st, 2018, 7:48 pm

Make a canny Mat that would

bilthebandit

December 1st, 2018, 7:58 pm

Dammit I need my eyes tested as well I tho the couple were with you Mucky as the claws are similar and shes a Leopard or is that Cougar I get so confused nowadays!!!!! :D :D :D

Ladymuck

December 1st, 2018, 8:06 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
December 1st, 2018, 7:58 pm
Dammit I need my eyes tested as well I tho the couple were with you Mucky as the claws are similar and shes a Leopard or is that Cougar I get so confused nowadays!!!!! :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can understand your confusion MrBandit But that beautiful creature has nothing on my claws if you fuck with me I will shred you with mine :mrgreen:

However a cougar I am becoming... but being hunted NOT doing the hunting :P I seem to have little choice in the matter. But I am a very evasive cougar (uncatchable) :P

bilthebandit

December 1st, 2018, 8:10 pm

On a serious side its not easy for ppl to come here from other countries legally unless ya got a fat wallet and the UK has always been a hotbed of racists and bigots but then again pretty well every country is the same.

Theadder4

December 2nd, 2018, 12:49 am

Make a canny mat that would.
That made me laugh tank :D

Angie reality check.your daughter having a turkish boyfriend.is the same as a British guy having a Thai girlfriend.hope she is not sending him money.or paying for his flights/holiday's /hotels etc.he prob have about half a dozen brit woman on the go at the same time :hide:
Your love affair in the East end with your Asian dreamboat. Need some more details.my money is on him being a 37 year old taxi driver and you being 11 at the time :hide:

Ladymuck

December 2nd, 2018, 1:51 am

Theadder4 wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 12:49 am
Make a canny mat that would.
That made me laugh tank :D

Angie reality check.your daughter having a turkish boyfriend.is the same as a British guy having a Thai girlfriend.hope she is not sending him money.or paying for his flights/holiday's /hotels etc.he prob have about half a dozen brit woman on the go at the same time :hide:
Your love affair in the East end with your Asian dreamboat. Need some more details.my money is on him being a 37 year old taxi driver and you being 11 at the time :hide:
Dougie, you must think I am some kinda fucking moron. Also my daughter has more sense in her little finger than you have in your whole body.

He has a huge following of women that is true, a very very popular guy ... but he is an old head on young shoulders and knows what he wants out of life, he is taking over the full entertainments business there next year. He pays for and arranges her hotels and apartments every other trip, so she is not paying for it by herself. He has flown his kite and though still being chased by girls (a handsome dancer in a complex of bikini clad women he has been there done that) and still has his choice of them (she is very aware) She is who he wants. She is also close with his friends and they have huge respect for her. I gave her all the initial warnings .. I was very doubtful. But they have proved me wrong .. when he put he was in a relationship with her on FB there was 100s of likes on it. They are a very popular couple over there. If it wasn't for the girls she would have moved there already. Her head rules her heart.

I sadly don't think it will last .. it's been more than a year now and they are very much in love but we all know long distance rarely works... she is also very aware of this and she tries to end it every now and then but still they hang on. I thought this trip might be make or break but they look as happy as ever. So it will go on, until it doesn't. There are no fools here.

As for my 1st love ... we were at school, I was 3rd yr he was 5th. both our families moved away and we never seen eachother again.

But ofc this is KrackedKings ... you can just make up your own versions.

Anyway .... back to brexit. Silly thing.

tankbuster1

December 2nd, 2018, 5:37 pm

BRITAIN will sign a controversial new legislation proposal put forward by the United Nations (UN) which could see people who criticise EU migration policies jailed
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... Burt-italy

Your replacement is coming and if you stand up against it well they will just jail or shoot you
https://twitter.com/Saymyname8418/statu ... 0342795265 scroll down to see the sinper

Theadder4

December 4th, 2018, 6:59 pm

May is an absolute disgrace.
She keeps bringing up that the public voted for Brexit and that has to be honoured.
So why is she saying there's 3 choices her deal/no deal/or no brexit
There's not 3 choices there's 2 the deal on the table or no Deal.
No brexit is not an option and shouldn't even be mentioned if she has any respect at all for the voters of the UK.

Marky147

December 4th, 2018, 7:54 pm

I'll piss myself laughing if they just cancel it, and run it back.

Then do best of five if the brexiteers are > 50% 2nd time :hide:

bilthebandit

December 4th, 2018, 8:02 pm

Marky147 wrote:
December 4th, 2018, 7:54 pm
I'll piss myself laughing if they just cancel it, and run it back.

Then do best of five if the brexiteers are > 50% 2nd time :hide:
Heres hoping you get want you want Noddy 2\3 more years of annoying Rich with political bullshine when all he wants are BGT boxing and wrestling with Mucky posts!!!! :D :D

tankbuster1

December 4th, 2018, 8:14 pm

We are fked either way she is signing that agreement

Theadder4

December 5th, 2018, 6:39 pm

If the deal gets voted down,and mps either have another vote or decide to not have brexit,ive got my yellow high vis jacket ready to hit the streets :smash:

Marky147

December 5th, 2018, 6:56 pm

:lol: :lol:

tankbuster1

December 5th, 2018, 7:15 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 6:39 pm
If the deal gets voted down,and mps either have another vote or decide to not have brexit,ive got my yellow high vis jacket ready to hit the streets :smash:
Its spreading everywhere doug and its got fk all to do with Fuel https://gab.com/RentonMagaUK/posts/42629161

Its all about Migration and the rapes

silverfox46

December 5th, 2018, 9:27 pm

This is dragging out,FFS just sort it, pre EU days, i'm old enough to remember Heath promised us the world in the "Common Market", which was sold as a free trade agreement, but it's morphed into a political nightmare. As an island nation we are self sufficient in many areas, farming, fishing, agriculture etc, we used to trade with our commonwealth countries, e.g. West Indies for fruit, India for fabrics and spices, New Zealand for lamb, Australia for beef to name a few. Ok you couldn't get strawberries at xmas but i for one enjoyed seasonal food as and when available.Yes our economy is now global but returning to pre EU days would be preferable to this lash up proposed by our useless leaders.

Theadder4

December 5th, 2018, 9:47 pm

With all the political upheaval in the EU at the moment,i give it another 10 years tops before it collapses,prob 5 years if we were to walk away without accepting the deal on offer.

Marky147

December 5th, 2018, 10:22 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
December 5th, 2018, 9:27 pm
This is dragging out,FFS just sort it, pre EU days, i'm old enough to remember Heath promised us the world in the "Common Market", which was sold as a free trade agreement, but it's morphed into a political nightmare. As an island nation we are self sufficient in many areas, farming, fishing, agriculture etc, we used to trade with our commonwealth countries, e.g. West Indies for fruit, India for fabrics and spices, New Zealand for lamb, Australia for beef to name a few. Ok you couldn't get strawberries at xmas but i for one enjoyed seasonal food as and when available.Yes our economy is now global but returning to pre EU days would be preferable to this lash up proposed by our useless leaders.
Weren't there about 300 people in the UK back then :hide:

tankbuster1

December 5th, 2018, 10:30 pm

10 yrs will do them and if you dare say anything about it online ,Well your just full of hate

Here is a speech off Tim Cook the other day about HATE and what can be said online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uondWaj6efo

You should watch it ,I find it strange they never mention Muslims ...well they wont its the Jews sending them im not surprised they gave Tim a made up award

I guess i would be banned on some platforms for saying that and thats the scary thing

Theadder4

December 7th, 2018, 8:06 am

Its just not right,no matter what you feel sbout brexit (remain or leave)
They are talking about another referendum,the two choices being vote for deal on the table or vote to stay in, this just doesnt seem right to me,
The people voted to leave,its the goverments fault they couldnt get a decent deal, the votes been done,so we should leave ,if parliement vote down the deal thats on the table,then we should leave with no deal, and build from there.
If we accept the deal on the table the EU are going to own us for years to come, people who think they are going to give us a good deal in the next couple of years of negoiations are dreaming,why should they,its bad for them if we leave and do well,
They are only wanting us tied up negoiating for years,and squeeze as much money as they can get out of us,which when we finally break free from them,will only have set us back a few years from getting on with building a better country,and will have cost us 100s of billions of ££££ in lost potential buisness and what we are paying them.
Ime starting to think this whole thing has panned out this way intenionally so we have to remain,politicians have never really been happy with the people deciding instead of them,democracy my arse .

Theadder4

December 7th, 2018, 8:26 am

the EU always do what is best for them,do you think every other country would be in agreement for this deal on the table,if it wasnt good for them, no chance.
Us leaving with no deal ,wouldnt be great for us,but would hurt them just as much,especially if we didnt pay them the agreed amount plus the other few years contributions we are having to pay,we showed weakness in the negoiations and they took advantage.how many times did we go back to them with different proposals and each time they said no,untill they got what they wanted,was easy for them,since they knew we didnt want a no deal brexit,we should have put in our notice to leave,and let them make the running about a deal,and any time they came to us with a deal we didnt like ,just say thats not acceptable to us,so it looks like we will have to leave with no deal,we should have been letting them make the concessions not us,
Brexit is terrible for them,we showed weakness and they turned their hand into a bluff and won the game.

caaaant

December 7th, 2018, 8:43 am

Theadder4 wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 8:06 am
Its just not right,no matter what you feel sbout brexit (remain or leave)
They are talking about another referendum,the two choices being vote for deal on the table or vote to stay in, this just doesnt seem right to me,
The people voted to leave,its the goverments fault they couldnt get a decent deal, the votes been done,so we should leave ,if parliement vote down the deal thats on the table,then we should leave with no deal, and build from there.
If we accept the deal on the table the EU are going to own us for years to come, people who think they are going to give us a good deal in the next couple of years of negoiations are dreaming,why should they,its bad for them if we leave and do well,
They are only wanting us tied up negoiating for years,and squeeze as much money as they can get out of us,which when we finally break free from them,will only have set us back a few years from getting on with building a better country,and will have cost us 100s of billions of ££££ in lost potential buisness and what we are paying them.
Ime starting to think this whole thing has panned out this way intenionally so we have to remain,politicians have never really been happy with the people deciding instead of them,democracy my arse .
Enough of this bullshit "the people voted to leave" FFS. 52% of the people who could be arsed to vote voted leave.They did niot have a fucking clue whatthat meant. Many were told we'd have a Norway style agreement, many though a complete cut, some thought they were voting to change the government, some to end immigration (which will not happen). So with all thatin mind, now we know what we are letting ourselves in for, let's have the choice. I'd like a vote this time, I was one of millions denied a vote last time. So no, the "people" did not speak, a minority of the people did.

It would be prudent to follow Australian law, where you must vote or you are fined. This way we will see accurately exactly what the people want.Why are you so scared of a 2nd referendum? Result will not go your way now the lies are exposed? Is that democratic? Can we change our minds? Did you love watching Jim'll Fix it when you were younger? What about now? Gary Glitter...how do you feel about him now? Wanna be in his gang!?

52% to 48% should never have been acceptable as a definitive result in the 1st place, either way leave or stay. To achieve a result most sensible governments stipulate a 60% majority. Our bunch of fuckwits in Parliament could not even run a referendum, never mind a negotiation.

Once more, all we hear is way too simplistic "leave, no deal". Ok - I'm open to that, now tell me what are the advantages over our current status, how do you deal with breaking the Good Friday Agreement (an international treaty we signed). Can you tell me how the car industry will manage? EURATOM, how will that work? Convince me to vote leave no deal, what's the advantage, to me and the country? Is it going to benefit the country? How? WIll GDP rise? Will we see better working conditions? What deals do we have in place or potentially have to replace the exports to our biggest trading partner? I would have a vote if we decide to run another referendum, so tell me why I should vote leave, no deal...

T8MML

December 7th, 2018, 9:04 am

Rich mate stop trying to talk sense! We all know the Fairygodmother is going to fly over the day we leave the EU and everything will be ok. This is the UK for heavens sake. The most important nation in the world and a country every other nation aspires to be.

Get with the program mate and sing along with everyone “rule Britannia Britannia rules the waves”. After all nothing changed in the world order since an 18th Century poet first wrote that, has it? Careful how you answer that tho because a few people are still in the deluded state of mind that Great Britain isn’t really Little Britain!

(Btw is Gib still being invaded by that Spanish ship?)

Theadder4

December 7th, 2018, 9:27 am

Richie,so youre saying when theres a vote/referendum on something, that a majority vote shouldnt count ?
We can trade as normal under wto rules with the rest of the world and the eu the same as every other country does, it would be unlawful for the eu to try and stop us.
When it comes to supply chains for industry why should that stop.would hurt buisnesses in the eu more than us.
Log jams of lorrys waiting at ports is nonsense,it will be the same as it is now,we have our checks for goods coming into this country so do the eu,why should anything change,do the eu think we are going to drop our standards on goods we export ? or would it be for spite?
Northern ireland, would not like to see the troubles return.but the republic of ireland is nothing to do with the uk,we cant and shouldnt be making decisions based on another nation,ime sure the uk would be happy to let free flow of people and goods between the north and south which i hope happens, so when we leave the eu we should be hapoy to make a seperate deal with the south allowing things to continue the way they are,if the eu try and block that, its up to the south to take that up with the eu,and decide if they still want to be part of that or not.

Theadder4

December 7th, 2018, 9:39 am

And when you slag the people who wanted to leave richie,you remind me of CNN news channel,every time they talk about people who supported trump they refer to them as non college going white voters,
The people who voted to stay,why were they voting,because they are happy with the way things are in the EU,

T8MML

December 7th, 2018, 9:54 am

I’m not sure I agree with your comment about why people voted to stay. Most I should imagine aren’t or weren’t happy with the EU but believed it was a better alternative to leaving, and try to get change from within. They weren’t swayed by Boris and Farage telling us that billions of pounds would be coming back to help fund the NHS, the fake BS continually spouted on social media or that by leaving the EU all our problems will be over.

It is interesting though that the young believe by leaving we have ruined their futures. After all they will bear the brunt of the long term effects of all this long after we are worm food. Strange one that because the young are normally anti everything and want everything to change!

But like my dear old mum used to say “we know what best for you”

bilthebandit

December 7th, 2018, 10:04 am

Well the problem is Rich is prob 99% right in his concerns and produces a valid argument and it would just be nit picking to look for faults.

On the other hand Dougies 100% right there was a vote and it went one way but the bleeding hearts who lost wont accept the result most of them prob crying due to their own interests not the country.

For numerous reasons you cant have a best out of 3 5 7 votes till you get what you want just because the remain MPs ect didn't do their job effectively pre vote does not give them the right to overturn a democratic result and their whining is pretty desperate and pathetic tbh.

Now we have a week of these idiots yapping in the house so called debating when in fact massdebating would be more apt as its a complete waste of time and taxpayers money!!!! nice few quid in expenses for them tho even if they have to "graft" for 8 hours a day and no doubt will all need extensive holidays to recover from their exhaustions.

Fact is this is the biggest cluster fuk in living memory started by a clown Tory boy no doubt for financial reasons of his own and his crew then left to an inept bunch of self centered weak and unsteady imbeciles to pick up the pieces which ofc they were incapable of doing so.

2 years of screwing about and many more likely to come because of what or whom coz none of them will take responsibility for their mess!!!!! ofc the deluded few who think the sun shines outta their ass will try to blame others GAURANTEED .