Brexit

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Rivher

Re: Brexit

November 27th, 2018, 1:19 am

Mark my words, Trump is improving America and despite the fake news liberal media doing their best, he will be seen to be a strong leader in hyears to come, that took no shit and made many more positive changes for the vast majority of Americans.

He talks straight, he don't try to people please or please everyone at all, therefore just that in my eyes sets him apart from mostly all other politicians in the entire world!

If Theresa May had some backbone and any skill in negotiations, she would walk away and mean it from the EU. I know from sales in the past, that the 'takeaway' is a great way to get people chasing you not the other way round! Similiar to women, too much chasing and they run a mile, let them come to you and think it's their idea!

They (the EU) know she is desperate for a 'deal', any deal by the looks of it. So she can go look at me I got a deal....it's shit and I sold out but it's a deal! Dougie hit the nail on the head with his house buying anaolgy.

Ok Trump telling her to sue the EU was funny, but why not, attack is sometimes the best form of defence right?

Just walk away, watch them try to entice with a real decent deal not one that suits them. They know she wont, she is gutless and has no business negotiation skills unlike master salesmen and a Billionaire businessman like Trump!

Any way this is enough talking seriously about anything from me for a while, goodnight xx

caaaant

November 27th, 2018, 8:43 am

Rivher wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 1:19 am
Mark my words, Trump is improving America and despite the fake news liberal media doing their best, he will be seen to be a strong leader in hyears to come, that took no shit and made many more positive changes for the vast majority of Americans.

He talks straight, he don't try to people please or please everyone at all, therefore just that in my eyes sets him apart from mostly all other politicians in the entire world!

If Theresa May had some backbone and any skill in negotiations, she would walk away and mean it from the EU. I know from sales in the past, that the 'takeaway' is a great way to get people chasing you not the other way round! Similiar to women, too much chasing and they run a mile, let them come to you and think it's their idea!

They (the EU) know she is desperate for a 'deal', any deal by the looks of it. So she can go look at me I got a deal....it's shit and I sold out but it's a deal! Dougie hit the nail on the head with his house buying anaolgy.

Ok Trump telling her to sue the EU was funny, but why not, attack is sometimes the best form of defence right?

Just walk away, watch them try to entice with a real decent deal not one that suits them. They know she wont, she is gutless and has no business negotiation skills unlike master salesmen and a Billionaire businessman like Trump!

Any way this is enough talking seriously about anything from me for a while, goodnight xx
Deluded, Trump is a homophobic liar who apparently loves grabbing pussy. Hardly a leader you would want to remember.
I notice Trump opened his gob about Brexit just as GM announced 100's of job losses in the US of A.

All this leave - walk away is so simplistic, happy to do so, but lets just have a little think about consequences.

You know, shit like Gibraltar, Ireland, WTO rules (which despite what they tell you are not a good thing), Freedom of movement for my son and his generation (Brexit halting immigration is a fallacy - we'll have more, just brown skinned immigrants instead of white), Financial centres in the UK, import/ export of perishable goods (we have a hard border already here in Gib and it's a bit shit, the UKs hard border will be very shit for on time supply chains such as is required for the car and aviation industries and many more)

Give me a solution to all of this and more and I'll gladly back walking away, stupid little Englanders who still beliweve we carry some sort of weight on the International stage, when all the world now looks at us as either moronic imbeciles who rather enjoy stabbing each other, or the great aunt with Alzheimer's. Poor aunty Britain, thinks she still owns half the world...still thinks half the world actually needs a relationship with us..

caaaant

November 27th, 2018, 10:10 am

mancity1977 wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 12:45 am
TELL THE EU TO FCUK RIGHT OFF-WE BUY CARS FROM GERMANY LOTS OF THEM,WE IMPORT WINE AND CHAMPAGNE FROM FRANCE,FOOD AND PROSECO FROM ITALY,AND FRUIT AND VEG FROM SPAIN-THEY NEED US MORE THAN WE DO THEM-WHY PAY 40 BILLION WHEN WE CAN SAY GET FUCKED AND DEAL WITH AMERICA,CHINA AND RUSSIA IF NEEDED ALL WHO WOULD LOVE OUR BUSINESS,LOOK AT THE INDEPENDANT COUNTRIES LIKE SWITZERLAND(BOOMING )AS A NATION,WE BAILLED OUT IRELAND,GREECE,AND ALL THE SCUMMY MIGRANTS COME HERE-LETS SEE IF THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE IF NOT BRITISH THEY KEEP COMING!!!!MAY IS A SOFT MUPPETT SENDING MILLIONS IN AID,WHO HELPED US WHEN THE FLOODS????WHO HELPS US AFTER WE WON THE WAR!!!!WE ARE AN ISLAND WHO DOESNT NEED EUROPE-GET OUT ASAP AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
Jesus where do I start? Caps, there's a button next to A or a.
We would still buy cars from Germany, champagne from France (although why don't you buy sparkling wine from Dorset?), veg from Spain, but at hugely inflated prices. That inflation will affect how much you pay for your mortgage, leaving you poorer.Leading to repossessions..etc etc... But we make cars here! ... Cars which rely on EU supply chains, aviation parts, guess what they rely on??

Switzerland:
Here's a thing the Swiss are in the EEA and therefore allow freedom of movement, they are closely tied in a customs union, as you say they are BOOMING. They take laws from the EU and have to apply them with 0 say. But they are booming, so why not!? Trade with China, Russia and America? What sort of "deal" do you think we'll get. If you think our Brexit deal is bad, you ain't seen nothin yet.

Bail outs - We never bailed anyone out, the IMF did. The scummy immigrants from Greece and Ireland? WTF!? The immigrants from the EU have proven to contribute a vast amount more than they take, so yeah, let's fuck em off and cut our noses to spite our faces, where will we replace the tax revenue and social insurance all these scummers pay.
We already have a lot of control over our borders under EU law and various opt outs we negotiated. We can refuse treatment to EU nationals who do mnot contribute, we can deport EU nationals who are a burden on the state, but WE do not as WE do not have the processes and checks in place, we could have, like most other EU countries, so the blame here is on OUR government, not the EU. Get a natiponal health card going like they do in nearly every other country, hold a card, get treatment, no card, have you insurance, no insurance, unlucky son!

We are an Island who heavily relies on Europe and the rest of the world. Cutting opr adding barriers to trade with your closest trading partners is not only foolish, it's fiscal suicide. Your arguments for leaving are so full of shit and mis-information no doubt punted at you by every paper you can get your hands on...

bilthebandit

November 27th, 2018, 2:03 pm

Yup Rich goto agree again with most of what you say esp the delusional chaps who think Trump is remotely useful bar comedic value in which he excels

Personally think the EU have fuked themselves with their open door immigration policy as its too easy to cause major problems in lots of countries ,Brussels is a complete shamble with 20 odd ppl never agreeing on fuk all. I would support a 1 state Europe if only to get rid of the scummy Tory boys here and all rt and left wing nuts.

Theadder4

November 27th, 2018, 5:56 pm

Trumps not daft,he gets the uk may not be able to get a deal with us comment in,so when it comes to the negotiations this goverment will take what he offers,and tip their cap at him

Theadder4

November 27th, 2018, 6:00 pm

No deal only option in imo,and goverment to get toppled for going into these negotiations letting the EU know we were not willing to walk away with a no deal,what did they expect to happen ? for them to give us a good/fair deal when they knew they didnt have to,clowns
Last edited by Theadder4 on November 27th, 2018, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Theadder4

November 27th, 2018, 6:04 pm

and when we do leave,first thing on the agenda should be,any non uk citizen staying in this country,should have no rights to social securiy/housing benifits/unemloyment benifits or the nhs (unless they are working officially and paying tax and insurance) that should get rid of about a million of the cauliflowers ,that are only here to sponge.

bilthebandit

November 27th, 2018, 6:11 pm

Yup Dougie agree with all you say here but he is a complete wanker albeit a competent one as opposed to the complete wankers we have in charge who are incompetent .

By competent btw I mean he cons the gullible into thinking hes doing things for the masses which is in fact the opposite but there no doubt he can do a deal!!!!!

tankbuster1

November 27th, 2018, 7:56 pm

Im loving all this ,The Far right is just growing and growing ,Bring it on i say because i can't see all the Boys in dresses doing much about it

Theadder4

November 27th, 2018, 8:10 pm

2nd thing on the agenda,should be retrictions on any trade with france,untill they can control their borders.
Their policy seems to be to let any cauliflower in,then leave them to try and make their illegal way to the uk.
Simple law once we leave the EU of no benifits to non uk citizens should stop most even trying.

tankbuster1

November 27th, 2018, 8:37 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 8:10 pm
2nd thing on the agenda,should be retrictions on any trade with france,untill they can control their borders.
Their policy seems to be to let any cauliflower in,then leave them to try and make their illegal way to the uk.
Simple law once we leave the EU of no benifits to non uk citizens should stop most even trying.
France will leave as soon as Le Pen is in power ,Why do you think they are rioting its because the "FRENCH" are having to pay more tax to pay for all the Immigrants that make the Country Richer according to Cannt ,Why do you think pension ages are going up,

Why do you think the UK government are trying to make a made up word "Islamophobia" a racist term so no more Muslim rape gangs no more Muslims ploughing cars into people no more FGM ,you will be getting banged up for that
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/ ... efined.pdf

Just in case you did not know if you are an Islamaphobe or not here are a couple of instances
s. The case entails a number
of tropes characterizing Islamophobic behaviours,
from the deliberate use bacon and a sign stating ‘no
mosques’, to the symbolism of the St George’s flag

So watch what you are doing with Bacon in 2018 England ........like i say the Far Right are coming

Marky147

November 27th, 2018, 9:13 pm

Look out, it's Marlon Golding and Dougie Frandsen :P

tankbuster1

November 27th, 2018, 9:43 pm

Marky147 wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 9:13 pm
Look out, it's Marlon Golding and Dougie Frandsen :P
Well you can get on to the phone to the "ISLAMOPHOBIA RESPONSE UNIT (IRU)" i kid you not

caaaant

November 28th, 2018, 10:10 am

Theadder4 wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 6:04 pm
and when we do leave,first thing on the agenda should be,any non uk citizen staying in this country,should have no rights to social securiy/housing benifits/unemloyment benifits or the nhs (unless they are working officially and paying tax and insurance) that should get rid of about a million of the cauliflowers ,that are only here to sponge.
It is a complete fallacy there are millions here with no rights. Fuck me the press have done a job on you. Read the Mail/ Sun much? There are 100's of thousands maybe. Leaving the EU will not solve jack shit in respect to these people, get it into your head...this is the UK governments responsibility, not the EUs. They have had ample opportunity to deport, but we have no systems in place to carry out deportations with any degree of accuracy.

No trade with France!! Ha ha, Mr Le French man will puff their cheeks and say merci et au revoir you insignificant cock of a country. We MAKE nothing here that is purely British,get your head out of your arse and wake the fuck up. Manufacturing relies on a chain of supply from the EU. Like it or not, that is fact. Without that manufacturing will cease to exist in the UK. The UK is no longer relevant the international stage, despite what little englanders say.

Theadder4

November 28th, 2018, 10:29 am

So Richie. You are saying it's up to the UK. We can stop paying EU citizen who comes here benefits like housing/unemplowment/tax credits.and the EU would allow that.don't think so.
25 of the last 30 years I have spent working on the streets in communities all over Glasgow. And each year I see thousands more EU migrants being housed and claiming benefits with no intention of working.or pretending to be self employed so they can claim housing and other benefits. Even some cases of them claiming they are self employed because they are selling the big issue (and getting away with it.)
Also see a lot of hard working EU migrants who are working hard and getting on in life (good luck to them) but there's 10s of thousands in Glasgow alone who have just come here to sponge of us.

Stalky

November 28th, 2018, 1:19 pm

caaaant wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 10:10 am
mancity1977 wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 12:45 am
TELL THE EU TO FCUK RIGHT OFF-WE BUY CARS FROM GERMANY LOTS OF THEM,WE IMPORT WINE AND CHAMPAGNE FROM FRANCE,FOOD AND PROSECO FROM ITALY,AND FRUIT AND VEG FROM SPAIN-THEY NEED US MORE THAN WE DO THEM-WHY PAY 40 BILLION WHEN WE CAN SAY GET FUCKED AND DEAL WITH AMERICA,CHINA AND RUSSIA IF NEEDED ALL WHO WOULD LOVE OUR BUSINESS,LOOK AT THE INDEPENDANT COUNTRIES LIKE SWITZERLAND(BOOMING )AS A NATION,WE BAILLED OUT IRELAND,GREECE,AND ALL THE SCUMMY MIGRANTS COME HERE-LETS SEE IF THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR HEALTHCARE IF NOT BRITISH THEY KEEP COMING!!!!MAY IS A SOFT MUPPETT SENDING MILLIONS IN AID,WHO HELPED US WHEN THE FLOODS????WHO HELPS US AFTER WE WON THE WAR!!!!WE ARE AN ISLAND WHO DOESNT NEED EUROPE-GET OUT ASAP AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
Jesus where do I start? Caps, there's a button next to A or a.
We would still buy cars from Germany, champagne from France (although why don't you buy sparkling wine from Dorset?), veg from Spain, but at hugely inflated prices. That inflation will affect how much you pay for your mortgage, leaving you poorer.Leading to repossessions..etc etc... But we make cars here! ... Cars which rely on EU supply chains, aviation parts, guess what they rely on??

Switzerland:
Here's a thing the Swiss are in the EEA and therefore allow freedom of movement, they are closely tied in a customs union, as you say they are BOOMING. They take laws from the EU and have to apply them with 0 say. But they are booming, so why not!? Trade with China, Russia and America? What sort of "deal" do you think we'll get. If you think our Brexit deal is bad, you ain't seen nothin yet.

Bail outs - We never bailed anyone out, the IMF did. The scummy immigrants from Greece and Ireland? WTF!? The immigrants from the EU have proven to contribute a vast amount more than they take, so yeah, let's fuck em off and cut our noses to spite our faces, where will we replace the tax revenue and social insurance all these scummers pay.
We already have a lot of control over our borders under EU law and various opt outs we negotiated. We can refuse treatment to EU nationals who do mnot contribute, we can deport EU nationals who are a burden on the state, but WE do not as WE do not have the processes and checks in place, we could have, like most other EU countries, so the blame here is on OUR government, not the EU. Get a natiponal health card going like they do in nearly every other country, hold a card, get treatment, no card, have you insurance, no insurance, unlucky son!

We are an Island who heavily relies on Europe and the rest of the world. Cutting opr adding barriers to trade with your closest trading partners is not only foolish, it's fiscal suicide. Your arguments for leaving are so full of shit and mis-information no doubt punted at you by every paper you can get your hands on...
Well said Rich, informed and eloquent as always. But I think you’re banging your head against a brick wall around here. Haters are gonna hate.

caaaant

November 28th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 10:29 am
So Richie. You are saying it's up to the UK. We can stop paying EU citizen who comes here benefits like housing/unemplowment/tax credits.and the EU would allow that.don't think so.
25 of the last 30 years I have spent working on the streets in communities all over Glasgow. And each year I see thousands more EU migrants being housed and claiming benefits with no intention of working.or pretending to be self employed so they can claim housing and other benefits. Even some cases of them claiming they are self employed because they are selling the big issue (and getting away with it.)
Also see a lot of hard working EU migrants who are working hard and getting on in life (good luck to them) but there's 10s of thousands in Glasgow alone who have just come here to sponge of us.
Fuck me the lack of knowledge is frightening. Why did they allow people a vote who understand nothing about the reality of the EU rules?

"So Richie. You are saying it's up to the UK. We can stop paying EU citizen who comes here benefits like housing/unemplowment/tax credits.and the EU would allow that.don't think so."

Yes - we can do exactly that, in addition we can deport the EU national if they continue to be a burden on the state. Unless of course they have paid the appropriate level of social security, then we cannot and quite right too, I think it's a years worth. They contributed, so they can claim. This is enshrined in EU law. You don't think so why? Because it's not enforced!! Plus the papers you read are full of fucking shit.

The stuff you say about benefits and the pretence of self-employment is a scam, illegal in all EU countries. The difference between the UK and other EU states is that other EU states have checks in place to stop this practice (actually you would not get past the dole office making the claim, you'd be chucked out). This happened to my brother in Holland - did not pay enough social, so got feck all and told to leave. Happened to me in Spain, only after I paid in to the system after 6 months did I get a healthcard, could not claim dole until after a year of paying stamp, even then I would have got a months worth of dole and no further support...YOUR GOVERNMENT ARE RESPONSIBLE. You'll find out after you leave and are still up shit creek without a paddle..wait - they'll blame the EU for that too.

I can bet NONE of the checks below are done by any council in the UK...They are done all the time here in Gib and Spain..

https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/be ... -nationals

European Economic Area (EEA) nationals
EEA countries are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Romania, Spain, Slovenia, Sweden, Ireland and the UK (including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands).

Switzerland is not in the EEA but Swiss nationals have the same rights to live and work in the UK as EEA nationals.

If you are an EEA national, you need to show you have a ‘right to reside’ (can legally live here) and are ‘habitually resident’ (this is the place where you normally live) in the UK, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland.

If you are not working, you will not generally be entitled to income-related benefits.

Jobseeker’s Allowance and Housing Benefit
Before you can claim income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance you must have been living in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland for the three months immediately before making your claim.

EEA nationals with ‘jobseeker’ residency status can claim income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance for up to six months. You will have a Genuine Prospect of Work assessment after three months.

EEA nationals with ‘retained worker’ residency status can claim income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance for up to nine months. You will have a Genuine Prospect of Work assessment after six months.

EEA jobseekers cannot claim Housing Benefit.

Croatian nationals
You will normally need to apply for a registration certificate(external link opens in a new window / tab) before you start work in the UK. Depending on the type of registration certificate, you will not normally be entitled to:

Income Support
income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
income-related Employment and Support Allowance
State Pension Credit
After 12 months of continuous employment as a registered worker, you will gain full EEA status and be eligible for benefits on the same basis as existing EEA nationals.

https://www.ft.com/content/520f183e-8bd ... c17942ba93

Theadder4

November 28th, 2018, 2:08 pm

Thousands of eu migrants living in Glasgow not working and getting housing and other benifits.is a fact I have seen with my own eyes .not something I've been told or read in a newspaper.

tankbuster1

November 28th, 2018, 6:09 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
Thousands of eu migrants living in Glasgow not working and getting housing and other benifits.is a fact I have seen with my own eyes .not something I've been told or read in a newspaper.
Cant be they are all Doctors and Airline pilots from what i am told and by the way you are winning the argument the "Little englander" tag has come out ,I can see the tears streaming down his painted blue face and the cum stained EU flag will be getting ripped off his wall nxt.

By the way France is full of thugs according to Macron the day ,LOL

Theadder4

November 28th, 2018, 7:26 pm

Project fear starting again.bank of England coming out with scare tactics .
Will be worse than the financial crash
People will lose their jobs
People will lose their houses
They admit that's just the worse scenario.just a guess really. Puppets.

Theadder4

November 28th, 2018, 7:37 pm

They don't expect the above to happen.they just put it out there anyway.

T8MML

November 28th, 2018, 8:09 pm

Truth is Dougie nobody knows what’s going to happen. There is no precedent as nobody has ever tried this before. Sadly I’m old enough to remember joining the Common Market and the reason we did. At the time we still had, despite the trade unions best efforts, industry that gave us some leverage in the world of economics. The Common Market, now the EU, somehow was allowed to become something else and we evidently don’t like it - fair enough - but as a country our position is the economic world is nowhere near as strong as it was then so I don’t think remain or leave is as simple as people think.

tankbuster1

November 28th, 2018, 10:27 pm

https://twitter.com/i/status/1067895979528081409 It starts notice the applause at the end

caaaant

November 29th, 2018, 8:02 am

Theadder4 wrote:
Fuck me mate- miss the point..

I know there are, there's also 100s of immigrants in London, Manchester etc. But they are there because of the UK government's complete fuck up - they can deport them Dougie, we have powers to do so. But they have no clue who is here, who has left etc. We have no checks on exit, no real checks on entry. The law plainly states housing benefit is not permitted...here it is again for you...I highlighted it in bold. So instead of directing your anger at the EU, blame those responsible. Unless of course you're happy with this carrying on, because exiting will not help the problem.

I know for a fact if you and many here could get away with the shit these immigrants are getting away with - you'd do it. So I can't blame them really, if you lot are going to be complete fucking mugs and let them get away with it, you're fault, you keep paying like a good taxpayer..

This is the rule on EU nationals claiming support...If you fail to find work, we can deport them...and even ban them from re-entry...imagine, we have all that control over our borders...while in the Eu....

Jobseeker’s Allowance and Housing Benefit
Before you can claim income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance you must have been living in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland for the three months immediately before making your claim.

EEA nationals with ‘jobseeker’ residency status can claim income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance for up to six months. You will have a Genuine Prospect of Work assessment after three months.

EEA nationals with ‘retained worker’ residency status can claim income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance for up to nine months. You will have a Genuine Prospect of Work assessment after six months.

EEA jobseekers cannot claim Housing Benefit.

caaaant

November 29th, 2018, 8:20 am

tankbuster1 wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 6:09 pm
Theadder4 wrote:
Cant be they are all Doctors and Airline pilots from what i am told and by the way you are winning the argument the "Little englander" tag has come out ,I can see the tears streaming down his painted blue face and the cum stained EU flag will be getting ripped off his wall nxt.

By the way France is full of thugs according to Macron the day ,LOL

Maybe racist prick was more apt. Your rosy version of the UK or England died with the generation who fought in WW2, they were real men and patriots to the core. Went to war to save Europe and us, many paying the ultimate sacrifice. Your bigoted lot who claim to be patriots would cry like fannies and run a mile if asked to do the same. Put your Tommy wank rag down for a second...

I also see lots of immigrants illegally staying in your country, never said they aren't, I see your government has taken you for complete mugs as you all blame everyone bar them responsible. You COULD resolve it easily. ID cards for all, no ID, no benefits. No entitlement to benefits? Deportation. It really is that simple, much like your world view.

I'm happy to stay or leave the EU, my job is so safe it's embarrassing. I can't say I hope we crash out, but if we do I'll grab my popcorn and watch the carnage you lot are plainly heading for unfold. Your heads are completely up your arse. You have a deal - any deal in fact - Norway ++/ Switzerland to the power of 10...whatever... that every economist worth his or her salt have said will make you worse off. To what degree is up for debate, but most definitely worse off. But in the new age of "experts are wrong" I doubt any of you believe the shit that you are heading for. I would love to be proven wrong, but doubt I will.

T8MML

November 29th, 2018, 9:04 am

Go and have a fag and coffee now Rich, you’re making too much sense mate.

Without the shite on social media this would never have got this far.

Hopefully Boris and Farage are still on the bus when it’s goes over the cliff!

caaaant

November 29th, 2018, 9:20 am

T8MML wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 9:04 am
Go and have a fag and coffee now Rich, you’re making too much sense mate.

Without the shite on social media this would never have got this far.

Hopefully Boris and Farage are still on the bus when it’s goes over the cliff!
Ha ha, you trying to wind me up :-)
Ironically the only thing that is affecting me is the price of fags. As part of the agreement with Spain we have agreed to up the cost of fags and petrol so that smugglers have no edge. Time to give up..

Farage will be fine, he'll be in Germany with his kids, the ones he got an EU passport for...because even he knows it's all gone Pete Tong.

Bojo will be celebrating after going short on the pound and long on the €/ $ and avoiding the tax dodging EU legislation due out on 6th April, just after brexit *cough*

T8MML

November 29th, 2018, 9:38 am

Christ!!! Please tell me fags are only going up in Gib mate!! One of the main reasons we are here is because she can smoke twice as many without spending more than 50% of her pension on them!

caaaant

November 29th, 2018, 10:16 am

T8MML wrote:
November 29th, 2018, 9:38 am
Christ!!! Please tell me fags are only going up in Gib mate!! One of the main reasons we are here is because she can smoke twice as many without spending more than 50% of her pension on them!
Safe in Spain, we're upping our prices to come in line with Spanish.