BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26775Post Rivher
November 16th, 2018, 2:21 pm

BBMONEY wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 8:11 am
Rivher wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 11:06 pm
SOFA_GUY wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 10:37 pm
:clap: CHEERS Rivher SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT RESULT 14 INTO 2s :clap:
Yeah the 14/1 lasted 5 minutes before into 9/1 then it came in until the off! Massive steamer and it run like one also. Was stone last at the start as another horse came out of the stalls wild and went into it!

Had another winner too 5/1, but needed a 6/1 shot for about 20k! Next time :angel:
Never doubted this would happen

not for 1 minute

You have a fantastic after the event strike rate :clap:
You have nothing to offer anyone on here Bill.

No one likes you, I especially do not like you. I am scratching my head trying to work out if anyone does anymore? Nope oh yes Swan and Beer Money, least you got some loyal mates, try be more like them though, the y are good guys not bullies or naysayers or doom mongers. Seriously though you offer thos forum nothing at all positive ever.

So as usual you are at home with your pants down wanking over any loser rivher may put up, so you can chip in with your usual snide comments,only loser is you pal! Go back to picking on woman it is all you seem to be good at?

Here just for you fat cauliflower, and actually I made a mistake I made £3000 not £2000, silly me! Oh and it should have been £4k but John decided to sell the £70 at 14/1 bet on it, for one reason or another so we got back another £265 pre!

Now shut your big fat boring mouth once and for all. I don't lie about bets if I lose I say I lost. I have never made one thing up ever as far as betting is concerned, about how much I have won with my pal, how many accounts I have had shut. I don't unlike you NEED to make things up to feel liked or loved. I am honest as far as saying what I won and can all be proven. I remember this before when you wouldn't bet even a tenner, then claimed that screenshots from Bet365 are made up, you are a twat.

So if you think this is strong, I am sick of you on here with your usual shit. No one likes it or you much these days and I can be inclued in that. But strong probably but I don't give a fuck, cheers.

https://ibb.co/m0Ye9f

Clown!

https://ibb.co/m0Ye9f

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26776Post Rivher
November 16th, 2018, 2:24 pm

T8MML wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 10:10 am
Rivher wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 11:06 pm
SOFA_GUY wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 10:37 pm
:clap: CHEERS Rivher SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT RESULT 14 INTO 2s :clap:
Yeah the 14/1 lasted 5 minutes before into 9/1 then it came in until the off! Massive steamer and it run like one also. Was stone last at the start as another horse came out of the stalls wild and went into it!

Had another winner too 5/1, but needed a 6/1 shot for about 20k! Next time :angel:
Was that Briyouni or something similar?

Watched the race if so but only saw it open at 9/4 on course and didn’t flagged up as being punted on a service I have access to so missed it. Did you get the 14s? If so nice one
I did mate, I only uploaded this to shut up the snide big fat twat but yes somehow got 14/1 which lasted 5 minutes max at 365 before going 9/1!

https://ibb.co/m0Ye9f

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26777Post SOFA_GUY
November 16th, 2018, 2:32 pm

:clap: While I'm on I'd like to talk bout BITCOIN ... It seems a REALY good entry point I think at £4300 at the moment also ripple around 35p I can see that easily being a few quid next year which could be a 5-10x ,, I've been following this for around a year now and like I said before its volatile but the returns could be astronomical ,, I feel at the moment Bitcoin , ripple ( Xrp) , could be the 2 that I'd REALY be interested in as I can see lots of these shit coins folding sooner or later . I'm not a great fan of Bitcoin cash as the hardfork is upon us soon and there looked like fireworks in the mix even although there could be air drops I'd rather invert in XRP as I do feel there will be more and more banks using this next year there scaling is great and fees are so cheap !!!

This is just my thoughts funnily enough I was at a wee crypto currency night in town at the start of the year and I got to talking to this guy max who told me he had been given 50k ( xrp) last year for fuck all at today's price that's around £17,500 at there height last year they were worth around £135,000 not bad for fuck all .


Something he told me was so interesting was that he was paid in BITCOIN for his wages around 6 per month at today's prices that's around 30k a month but obviously 2 year ago it was much less as 6 Bitcoin could only have been worth £3,000 but funnily enough this time last year they were worth just around 18k rack that would have given him around 100k a month . What people don't realise is if your paid in bit coin the punters paying you got them years ago for fuck all so you just need to hope they go up .

If your lucky enough to buy even one just hold it cause I'm sure it's going to the moon big time soon even one will be out of reach for the working class this might be the last year people like us get a chance to gain life changing wealth ( only my opinion )

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26778Post SOFA_GUY
November 16th, 2018, 2:38 pm

:shock: It's good to see the good old patter between you guys you REALY do love each other I can feel the love :shock:

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26779Post SOFA_GUY
November 16th, 2018, 2:39 pm

If anyone would like to talk bout Bitcoin feel free as I think this could change all our lives .......

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26781Post Rivher
November 16th, 2018, 2:46 pm

SOFA_GUY wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 2:38 pm
:shock: It's good to see the good old patter between you guys you REALY do love each other I can feel the love :shock:
Used to like him, we even went to Amsterdam together well 4 of us did back in the day!

He really has turned into a total prick though, seems like a different person from then. Also a big bully, a liar and a sneering twat. He thinks he is funny, but I am yet to meet one person on here who is rolling on the floor laughing at anything he says?

Maybe himself he can't get up?

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26782Post Rivher
November 16th, 2018, 2:49 pm

SOFA_GUY wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 2:39 pm
If anyone would like to talk bout Bitcoin feel free as I think this could change all our lives .......
Bitcoin price has lost about 13% this week!

The bear traders must be dumping it.

I hope it keeps going down and I intend to buy a bit more when I feel the time is right.

A bull market will occur at some point. I think the last time it went to $20k it dropped quite significantly before that happened!

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26783Post SOFA_GUY
November 16th, 2018, 2:52 pm

:shock: He seemed such a jolly chap I thought I met him in Glasgow second KK GAME . He was with the bandit another nice chap also only thing that pissed me off bout bill was I was fatter than him :shock: :smash:

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26784Post SOFA_GUY
November 16th, 2018, 2:55 pm

:lol: Yes Si your right it took a dive then it rocketed roughly to the day this year !!! What's great bout crypto is that so very few are REALY into it at the moment ,,,, soon as it goes mainstream ffs it will be like putting rocket fuel on a bonfire :lol:

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26785Post Rivher
November 16th, 2018, 2:57 pm

SOFA_GUY wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 2:32 pm
:clap: While I'm on I'd like to talk bout BITCOIN ... It seems a REALY good entry point I think at £4300 at the moment also ripple around 35p I can see that easily being a few quid next year which could be a 5-10x ,, I've been following this for around a year now and like I said before its volatile but the returns could be astronomical ,, I feel at the moment Bitcoin , ripple ( Xrp) , could be the 2 that I'd REALY be interested in as I can see lots of these shit coins folding sooner or later . I'm not a great fan of Bitcoin cash as the hardfork is upon us soon and there looked like fireworks in the mix even although there could be air drops I'd rather invert in XRP as I do feel there will be more and more banks using this next year there scaling is great and fees are so cheap !!!

This is just my thoughts funnily enough I was at a wee crypto currency night in town at the start of the year and I got to talking to this guy max who told me he had been given 50k ( xrp) last year for fuck all at today's price that's around £17,500 at there height last year they were worth around £135,000 not bad for fuck all .


Something he told me was so interesting was that he was paid in BITCOIN for his wages around 6 per month at today's prices that's around 30k a month but obviously 2 year ago it was much less as 6 Bitcoin could only have been worth £3,000 but funnily enough this time last year they were worth just around 18k rack that would have given him around 100k a month . What people don't realise is if your paid in bit coin the punters paying you got them years ago for fuck all so you just need to hope they go up .

If your lucky enough to buy even one just hold it cause I'm sure it's going to the moon big time soon even one will be out of reach for the working class this might be the last year people like us get a chance to gain life changing wealth ( only my opinion )

Lol you told us to get on when it was at its highest point last year. I did now I am skint mate! :D

I am getting bitcoin daily as you know. Up to about $150 now worth so far with Mize, paid daily! :roll:

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26786Post Rivher
November 16th, 2018, 3:00 pm

SOFA_GUY wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 2:52 pm
:shock: He seemed such a jolly chap I thought I met him in Glasgow second KK GAME . He was with the bandit another nice chap also only thing that pissed me off bout bill was I was fatter than him :shock: :smash:
Most fat people are jolly right, you should know? :hide:
:mrgreen:

Listen, he is always sniping not for months for years, there is no humour with it, he just likes being a cauliflower. I think in his own mind he is this great amusing character, when other peoples perceptions of him are what a bullying cauliflower who offers nothing positive!

As I say he used to be a good guy, a very long time ago though, think he has hit the male menopause since and can't get it up or something?

plum11
Posts: 408
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:58 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26788Post plum11
November 16th, 2018, 3:17 pm

Hes probably busy chatting other members wives and blaming it on someone else as we speak and to busy to reply . Wonder what his wife would think on his shenanigans . Glad im not friends on fb with him as for some reason I have a big mouth when it comes to honesty (PS, I dislike him more than you Simon and don't give a fuck what I say)

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26791Post SOFA_GUY
November 16th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Oh well getting away from the likes and dislikes on here guy my NAP & NB got truly fucked today so at least I don't tell lies they are SHITE TIPS :smash:

STILL IF YOU WANT MORE PAIN TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR SOME MOR REALY REALY SHITE TIPS FROM A FAT KUNT :hide:

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26792Post SOFA_GUY
November 16th, 2018, 3:52 pm

:help: At this point after 0ne NAP & a NB getting fucked so bad you'd think I'd throw the towel in !!!

Will I fuck as like I will dish out more fukn pain on a daily basis :help:

Thedonx
Posts: 43
Joined: July 12th, 2017, 3:40 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26796Post Thedonx
November 16th, 2018, 5:27 pm

BBMONEY wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 8:11 am
Rivher wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 11:06 pm
SOFA_GUY wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 10:37 pm
:clap: CHEERS Rivher SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT RESULT 14 INTO 2s :clap:
Yeah the 14/1 lasted 5 minutes before into 9/1 then it came in until the off! Massive steamer and it run like one also. Was stone last at the start as another horse came out of the stalls wild and went into it!

Had another winner too 5/1, but needed a 6/1 shot for about 20k! Next time :angel:
Never doubted this would happen

not for 1 minute

You have a fantastic after the event strike rate :clap:
I can confirm this bill as I had the same bets on that Simon kindly shared with me. So thanks mate.

plum11
Posts: 408
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:58 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26798Post plum11
November 16th, 2018, 6:25 pm

Thedonx wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 5:27 pm
BBMONEY wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 8:11 am
Rivher wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 11:06 pm


Yeah the 14/1 lasted 5 minutes before into 9/1 then it came in until the off! Massive steamer and it run like one also. Was stone last at the start as another horse came out of the stalls wild and went into it!

Had another winner too 5/1, but needed a 6/1 shot for about 20k! Next time :angel:
Never doubted this would happen

not for 1 minute

You have a fantastic after the event strike rate :clap:
I can confirm this bill as I had the same bets on that Simon kindly shared with me. So thanks mate.
Wasting your time . Fatboy has spent all his life lying to everyone (including himself) , hes done it so often , he even believes his own shit :help: :clap:

tankbuster1
Posts: 728
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26799Post tankbuster1
November 16th, 2018, 6:33 pm

Back onto the Bitcoin it will rise in price soon my reasoning is the fact that Paypal have stopped /suspended the accounts of UKIP members,Tommy Robinson/Bitcute/and some Films you can only buy with Cyptrocoins and they are far from Snuff or Smut films anything the STATE deem as far right or alternative views.

There is a bit effort going on at the moment by our helpful Government to try and keep people reading and seeing just what they want us to see and Cyptrocoins is how the Alternative sites are going to be funded

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26821Post Rivher
November 17th, 2018, 6:52 am

tankbuster1 wrote:
November 16th, 2018, 6:33 pm
Back onto the Bitcoin it will rise in price soon my reasoning is the fact that Paypal have stopped /suspended the accounts of UKIP members,Tommy Robinson/Bitcute/and some Films you can only buy with Cyptrocoins and they are far from Snuff or Smut films anything the STATE deem as far right or alternative views.

There is a bit effort going on at the moment by our helpful Government to try and keep people reading and seeing just what they want us to see and Cyptrocoins is how the Alternative sites are going to be funded
There are so many though.

Everyone is hoping to jump on the next Bitcoin type bull run, but finding the one that might do that, well who really knows? :help:

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26832Post SOFA_GUY
November 17th, 2018, 12:34 pm

:thumb: Ok guys it's Saturday so here is the ones you've all been waiting for :thumb:

3.30 CHELTENHAM. SEROSEVSKY 16/1 NAP. ( seems open to endless improvement ) at such a lovely price :clap:

2.00 UTTOXETER ARCTIC ROAD. 18/1 Nb ( won a maiden in an Irish point to point REALY think today could be a going day )


Good luck all that follow my Shiite tips :help:

The-Villan
Posts: 140
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 10:29 am
Location: Brum
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26833Post The-Villan
November 17th, 2018, 12:41 pm

Hers what I fancy at Cheltenham today. See how I measure up to the tipsters?
1.50 Calett Mad
2.25 Kalondra
3.00 Boyhood
3.30 Westend Story

Good luck me and anyone else having a punt on nags today

The-Villan
Posts: 140
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 10:29 am
Location: Brum
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26837Post The-Villan
November 17th, 2018, 3:43 pm

Back to work on Monday then it is.

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26856Post SOFA_GUY
November 17th, 2018, 10:04 pm

:smash: Seems that way m8 2 naps & nb fucked but tomorrow is another day so onward and downward :bang:

bilthebandit
Posts: 1752
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26863Post bilthebandit
November 17th, 2018, 10:58 pm

Fuk bitcoins fuk powernodes and stick to Sofas n Rivs m8s tips for a flutter and ofc anyone else prepared to list a fancy here!!!!! might not make millions but ya wont or shouldn't do ya bollox in and ya got the added bonus of calling the tipster a cauliflower politely ofc

bilthebandit
Posts: 1752
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26864Post bilthebandit
November 17th, 2018, 10:58 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
November 17th, 2018, 10:58 pm
Fuk bitcoins fuk powernodes and stick to Sofas n Rivs m8s tips for a flutter and ofc anyone else prepared to list a fancy here!!!!! might not make millions but ya wont or shouldn't do ya bollox in and ya got the added bonus of calling the tipster a cauliflower politely ofc :D :D

Theadder4
Posts: 1809
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26884Post Theadder4
November 18th, 2018, 5:54 am

Sofa word on the street is you have dumped crypto coins and put all your money into buying shares in bookmakers .
And these tips are just a cunning plan to boost their profits :D

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26888Post SOFA_GUY
November 18th, 2018, 11:49 am

:lol: Thanks dougie for the abuse !! All abuse welcome :lol:

Ok guys here is 2 top tips from people in the fukn know 1st one is from a bent jockey second is straight from the horses mouth or was that arse :mrgreen:

CHELTENHAM 3.00 NUBE NEGRA ( nap) 8/1

Fontwell. 14.40 SHANROE SANTOS (Nb)4/1

Good luck all that get involved chaps

:clap:

Oh I ment to say chaps I think a small double on these each day could prove profitable as we only need to hit the double once in a while for a nice payday !!!

I know we have started off slow but hold on cause the monster returns are coming !! Just remember my Venita Williams tips bout November a few years back and my 3-3 that nearly bankrupted Ladbrokes ...

I'm so excited about all this and I know you guys are too so let's get RICH :clap:

mickeano
Posts: 305
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:18 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26895Post mickeano
November 18th, 2018, 2:48 pm

CHICKEN DINNER..................... :clap: :clap:

Theadder4
Posts: 1809
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26897Post Theadder4
November 18th, 2018, 2:54 pm

Nice one gerry ,first one up :clap:

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26910Post SOFA_GUY
November 18th, 2018, 7:44 pm

Well seems my Nb won but I'm still struggling with my NAP :help:

I suppose we should always welcome the odd winner but I still feel bit disappointed however like Scotland getting a 4-0 win the other night a win is a win so thanks to the horsy gods we got one to start us off on what hopefully will be an avalanche of winners

More Shiite tips tomorrow guys and thanks for sticking with me boom time soon :lol:

SOFA_GUY
Posts: 111
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:29 am
Contact:

Re: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND SOFA_GUYS DAILY HORSE TIPS

Post: # 26925Post SOFA_GUY
November 19th, 2018, 9:00 am

Ok guys today we are off to HEREFORD for a quick fire double

2.45 ZOFFANY 5/1 NAP

12.45 THOMAS BLOSSOM 100/30 Nb

Good luck guys :clap: hope we land a quick fire double at good old Hereford today , as usual good luck all that follow my SHITIE TIPS :help:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests