My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Rivher

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

November 25th, 2018, 11:15 am

BBMONEY wrote:
October 29th, 2018, 7:44 pm
It will Rivher makes thousands out of these tips,that’s why he’s abusing Rich for telling the truth
Yep and since you posted this I have made thousands more, well done some truth from you at last, good boy! :D :clap:

Rivher

November 25th, 2018, 11:26 am

Bobby Joe Leg done by a head at 28/1 yesterday was a Wizard 1.5 point win bet, cost us £4000 that one!

You know most 'tipsters' are each way on 4/1 shots that people actually subscribe to? :help:

John will do win bets only on 33/1 shots regularly, pretty much unheard of!

The difference is when he wins the ROI is greater than the fave backing t'tipster' mugs!

Rivher

January 23rd, 2019, 1:44 am

Another 25/1 sp winner today with Lara Trot coming home in front, I got on at 33/1.

All the idiots who took the piss and doubted what I have said on here, look at his roi compared to the other tipsters on the site:-

Architect:
CD Racing:
Rhodium:
The Wizard:
Jakblak:
Place Profit:

10.92%
8.72%
38.68%
25.09%
11.74%

Grab a Trial
Quick stat – Monthly profit
Architect:
CD Racing:
Rhodium:
The Wizard:
Jakblak:
Place Profit:

£137
£82
£136
£277
£134
£189

To £10 stakes

You can still get a £2.99 one month trial if you not done so before.

I just have posted to show that although he had an awful start he has smashed it since.

And he does and has done since I have known him.

Love you all, even the losers! :D

bilthebandit

January 23rd, 2019, 1:02 pm

Never doubted his horse knowledge here and certainly seems a better bet than powernodes unsure about the maths tho!!!

You in reply to BBmoneys pisstake say you have won 1000s more which ofc is feasible then print off his results which are superior to the other tipsters tho calling them "mugs" when they are all profitable seems a bit dumb!!!! however to have won 1000s it would mean you are backing these tips at a level 100 quid a time ie 277 profit for 10 quid 2770 for 100 quid = 1000s.

Is this the case or is there a special premium elite service not included in the normal monthly tipster service which I believe some of the guys here went for and have they won 1000s ??????

Rivher

January 25th, 2019, 2:39 pm

He just had a 50/1 winner today sammylou, hope some of you stepped on the trial and you would know that and be delighted, as a couple of you have told me already! :D

Rivher

January 27th, 2019, 1:13 pm

Hi Simon

We thought December was a good month for our Tipsters, with the top three performing Tipsters amassing 72.7 points profit between them - an average of 24.2 points per Tipster.

January's performance decimates December. We didn't think it could get much better than December, but we we wrong.

At the time of writing this email, on Friday afternoon, our top four performing Tipsters of the month have generated a combined 141.54 points profit.

How incredible is that?! We've got a handful of members that are subscribed to all four. These guys are enjoying massive profits recently.

We won't single anyone out in particular, as there are huge profits being generated by each of them! Have a look at them below, where we've included a special offer for you.

The Wizard of Big Odds
The Wizard of Big Odds

The Wizard of Big Odds

January results to date...

Profit to £10 stakes: £631.25
Profit to £100 stakes : £6,312.50
Return on investment: 101.00%
Winners: 7
Biggest winner - 50/1 Sammylou

Amazing 4 pages of people lining up to slag him off and abuse me for it, and now he is winning as he has done with me for 3-4 years, not a whisper from anyone?

BBMoney anyone?

bilthebandit

January 27th, 2019, 11:08 pm

TBF Riv there as been little slagging the fella off!!! the odd wisecrack by one or two members but no real malice towards the fella and anyone with an ounce of sense would admire someone who can "beat the system" on a regular basis that's why I was surprised you slagged the other tipsters off and also Nicks scouting for pool punts.

I deffo agree with you tho that the guys here who have done well should speak out and confirm their massive profits and give you a pat on the head!!!!!

Rivher

January 29th, 2019, 10:40 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 11:08 pm
TBF Riv there as been little slagging the fella off!!! the odd wisecrack by one or two members but no real malice towards the fella and anyone with an ounce of sense would admire someone who can "beat the system" on a regular basis that's why I was surprised you slagged the other tipsters off and also Nicks scouting for pool punts.

I deffo agree with you tho that the guys here who have done well should speak out and confirm their massive profits and give you a pat on the head!!!!!
I don't need a pat on anything unless it's a postman?

Thing is pro punters aren't worried about short term losses, over time like a good poker player in a dip they come good and win and make an average profit.

I don't know many tipsters that choose big price horses as much as John does that win.

Even Geegeez which is a well known site have been proofing him lately, and I have seen an email from them astounded at his selections and roi.

Anyway, no one should speak out on here at all, you get called a liar so why would you? It is quite a collection of negative minded people, luckily I know who is who and I do not care one jot. There is zero in it for me, all I know is I have done nicely with his info over the last few years so thought you mugs might want a piece of it.

Rivher

January 29th, 2019, 11:04 pm

Was a quiet weekend I thought? :hide:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qiutWMgEbGI

Rivher

January 29th, 2019, 11:11 pm

Or due to our extensive coverage agreement, we have another angle to find those responsible for such a savage beating :D :lol: :lol:

:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZkZ1fjWu8

calella

January 29th, 2019, 11:39 pm

Rivher wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 11:04 pm
Was a quiet weekend I thought? :hide:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qiutWMgEbGI
Fkn hell, what a bunch of fkn bellends.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves guys lol.

T_F_L_S

January 30th, 2019, 6:23 pm

I'm up for taking him on! I'm the king of long shots!

Rivher

January 30th, 2019, 10:09 pm

I've totally put those videos in the wrong thread! :angel: :hide:

Rivher

February 4th, 2019, 3:32 pm

Another 5/1 winner today! :clap:

Not bad for a load of bullshit!

Where is BBMoney to congratulate him? ;)
What are his members saying about him?
I am absolutely gobsmacked. He gave Lara Trot at 25/1 on Tues 22 Jan and, to top off a great week, Sammylou at 50/1 on Friday 25 Jan. Huge prices and a huge profit, especially if you follow the staking plan. I opened a new account with tote sport with £100. I now have £1,469. Phenomenal tipping and I’m only a week into a 28 day trial. I will be continuing my membership after the trial, I’d be a total idiot not to. I thoroughly recommend this service, it’s a no brainer.

I have just joined you this month, and I can’t believe how good you are! I’ve wasted so much time on other tipsters. I think the Tipsters Empire Tipsters are first class, so carry on the good work.

Great first day Sammylou at 60/1 early doors with Ladbrokes, and so nearly a winner with KK Lexion!!! Looking forward to many more successful days thanks a million!

Many thanks for your super info! Best I have ever had!

I have been a following The Wizard for a few years now and have found the service top class. Big priced winners is what he has always delivered and if, like me, when there are multiple tips you do small stake multiples, then this is a tipster you need to be following.

Chuffed to bits with The Wizard, made over £3k so far this month with him!

Great to find a tipping service that provides really good positive tips at good odds, even big odds.

Only been a member with the Wizard of Big Odds for a few days and sure to his name he tipped a horse called Sammylou and it won at Big Odds - 50/1! Thanks to the Wizard I was in profit after 3 days off joining. Keep up the good work Wizard.

My newest addition to my betting portfolio, impossible to be anything other than totally impressed with this Tipster. Brilliant write ups and already had some amazing winners

Only joined a couple of days ago and the very first day a 50/1 winner!

tankbuster1

February 4th, 2019, 7:44 pm

Im surprised the Bookies are not on to him by now and lowering the odds

bilthebandit

February 5th, 2019, 12:12 pm

Rivher wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 10:09 pm
I've totally put those videos in the wrong thread! :angel: :hide:

Dont believe you i think you posted it up here to show how sober , upstanding and well behaved the KK crew really are !!!! and a special mention for Plum who stepped in to protect poor Colin from a vicious unprovoked attack from Lizard and that little fella wearing glasses. :D

Scuffs

February 6th, 2019, 12:42 pm

Thanks for the support Bill. I’m mentally and physically scared after that brutal unprovoked attack.

Posting it on YouTube has helped me tho, so many solicitors have contacted me to prosecute and get compensation. The compensation could go thru the roof as I’ve told the truth and have informed them I haven’t worked since the attack and am so mentally scared will probably never work again.

I just need names of the perpetrators.
Thanks

RichyPal

February 8th, 2019, 3:45 pm

Scuffs wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 12:42 pm
Thanks for the support Bill. I’m mentally and physically scared after that brutal unprovoked attack.

Posting it on YouTube has helped me tho, so many solicitors have contacted me to prosecute and get compensation. The compensation could go thru the roof as I’ve told the truth and have informed them I haven’t worked since the attack and am so mentally scared will probably never work again.

I just need names of the perpetrators.
Thanks
Steven Cockhead, Richard Clitoris and Simon McYidface.

Rivher

February 26th, 2019, 9:05 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
Lol they been onto him since I have known him mate, mostly all the prices come in from his selections even before any tipping line! But when they are released around 9am, the price usually goes so be quick.

Anyone else signed up for it?

He has been flying recently, and was very unlucky to only have a 2nd yesterday on another 40/1 shot who would have won if it could have found daylight earlier.

So he is flying, just thius month he is over 50 points up.

As I said this guy knows his onions.

What is typical about this place is umpteen pages when he had a bad start sticking the usual boot in , but now he come good like I said he would not one person going well done?

Any of you done the trial or are members for this month?

tankbuster1

February 26th, 2019, 9:09 pm

River if i had backed any they would of keeled over im a pure hex on Horses

Marky147

February 26th, 2019, 9:34 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
Surprised you're not lumping on every one, seeing as almost none of them are white.

Marky147

Rivher wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 9:05 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
Lol they been onto him since I have known him mate, mostly all the prices come in from his selections even before any tipping line! But when they are released around 9am, the price usually goes so be quick.

Anyone else signed up for it?

He has been flying recently, and was very unlucky to only have a 2nd yesterday on another 40/1 shot who would have won if it could have found daylight earlier.

So he is flying, just thius month he is over 50 points up.

As I said this guy knows his onions.

What is typical about this place is umpteen pages when he had a bad start sticking the usual boot in , but now he come good like I said he would not one person going well done?

Any of you done the trial or are members for this month?
Well done, hope you keep cleaning up, son.

gavinalways

February 27th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Rivher I joined( my 1 month trial is up today) and yes like you say he 50+ points up this month but like you also said you have to be quick to get the price, so a lot of the time you don't get the price he says and i am betting within a minute after I get the text so i would say i'm 10 points down for the month from what he is. But a big part of that was that 50/1 he tipped but he settled at 25/1 because no one got on at 50/1, he said there was a big gamble within a few mins of him sending out the texts. I only got 20/1 because i wasn't receiving texts but thats fixed now.

But 40 points is still good :)

bilthebandit

February 27th, 2019, 6:43 pm

Marky147 wrote:
tankbuster1 wrote:
Surprised you're not lumping on every one, seeing as almost none of them are white.

Prob is Marky the whites are Islamic :D

Alski

February 27th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Fucking hell Riv looking back through this thread mate no-ones really taking the piss , just a little banter its clear to see John knows his stuff esp on the sand

bilthebandit

February 27th, 2019, 11:54 pm

He tips in beach volleyball also Slim!!! and yup very little if any taking the piss out of the tipster!!! Riv yes the tipster no!!!