My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
RichyPal

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

October 23rd, 2018, 9:31 pm

The 3 tips came in a 8pm last night, 16/1, 10/1 & 7/2.

The 16/1 was backed out to 22/1 and came nowhere, advised £5 ew.

The 10/1 was backed into 7/1 and came 3rd, advised £10 win.

The 7/2 was backed into 9/4 favourite and came 2nd, advised £10 win.

Day 3 - Minus £30

RichyPal

October 23rd, 2018, 9:32 pm

Text just in saying tomorrow is a "no tip day".

Random1002

October 23rd, 2018, 10:34 pm

RichyPal wrote:
Saved a few quid then :D

BBMONEY

October 24th, 2018, 9:21 am

Random1002 wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 10:34 pm
RichyPal wrote:
Saved a few quid then :D
So how much has this it's only £2.99 bargain a month cost so far ?

Daddymac

October 24th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Down £72.99 including the upfront payment.

Not sure who talks more shite the Wizard or the Witch😎

T8MML

October 24th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Daddymac wrote:

Uncalled for DM - at least Dougie has had a winner!

T8MML

October 24th, 2018, 3:16 pm

T8MML wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 3:06 pm
Daddymac wrote:

Uncalled for DM - at least Dougie has had a winner!
Make that two :)

Random1002

October 24th, 2018, 6:36 pm

BBMONEY wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 9:21 am

So how much has this it's only £2.99 bargain a month cost so far ?
Was thinking its a £20 or £30 saving if there was no tips.

On the other hand I think it wrong to take the pi$$ this early - give the guy a decent chance.....

RichyPal

October 24th, 2018, 10:49 pm

The message tonight says the tips will now come in at about 9am on race day now and not the evening before !

Anyone who knows anything about racing will probably agree that all pro punters put there bet's on the night before when the prices first come out, in my opinion this is utter bollox and I have told them so.

Thoughts from those who know about this sort of stuff ???

T8MML

October 24th, 2018, 11:05 pm

To be fair Richy I would be ok with that. You may miss out on a couple of points but at least you can gauge the weight of money down or not by price fluctuation. I would however worry that after a very few days the terms/goalposts are moving.

I have to be honest here and say I’ve never been a fan of tipsters and anyone who thinks they can pick winners everyday is seriously deluded. No idea what this guy is about but I know better than to rubbish anything Rivher puts up - life’s too short!!

Random1002

October 24th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Hence my earlier question ;) Leaving it late also gives a better view of the weather - suppose he makes a tip and then it pours down over night - all bets are off, reset start again.

This guy does not just tip Crowley does he ? if so may have an inkling who he is :D

RichyPal

October 25th, 2018, 12:15 am

T8MML wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 11:05 pm
To be fair Richy I would be ok with that. You may miss out on a couple of points but at least you can gauge the weight of money down or not by price fluctuation. I would however worry that after a very few days the terms/goalposts are moving.

I have to be honest here and say I’ve never been a fan of tipsters and anyone who thinks they can pick winners everyday is seriously deluded. No idea what this guy is about but I know better than to rubbish anything Rivher puts up - life’s too short!!
All fair comments.

Let's give the bloke time because it's not about quantity with him it's probably 2 out of 12 or summit but the big price winners make it pay.

We're only 4 days in and I've only done a bit of the mortgage so far...

Theadder4

October 25th, 2018, 12:29 am

I know ime just doing it for a bit of fun.but it's hard to pick winners the night before.most winning day I have (not often latly) betting.is when ime watching the racing on TV
After the first couple of races you get a feel for how the course is riding.if it suits front runners or hold up horses.you get to see what the going is like (no use looking at the racing post for going that's crap. My brother sometimes phones the clerk of the course to see the going.if he's going to have a decent size bet on.they are usually helpfull
Also watching the first couple of races sometimes let's you know how a stables horses are performing.you can also see what's been happening in the betting .plus which side the draw suits.and even if some jockeys are having a good day or a nightmare.like other sportsman if a jockey is in good form it gives them confidence.

Theadder4

October 25th, 2018, 12:52 am

There's a book (I read it years ago) by a guy called potts the books called AGAINST THE CROWD
He does the same thing as this tipster does .bets big price horse.as he explains the most important thing you have to remember is your not betting against the bookie (they are just agents .changing the odds depending how much money is coming in for each horse to balance the books and try and make a profit no matter which horse wins) you are betting against the other punters.
The one thing that really stuck out for me in the book he said was .MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO BECOME SUCCESSFULL AT BETTING.BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND OR ARE NOT WILLING TO BET SO MANY LOSERS.
what he meant was. If he backed 16 16/1 shots to level stakes .he wouldn't mind if only one won.as it would get him a profit.but most people couldn't go through a run like that without giving up.so that's why they prefer to back favs .because after 16 bets they might be down a good few quid.but they have been able to cheer on a few winners.

RichyPal

October 26th, 2018, 9:50 am

The tips came in yesterday morning at 9am, 50/1, 25/1 & 16/1.

I don't think any were really backed and I was advised to have £2.50 ew on all of them.

All 3 were unplaced.

Day 4 - minus £15

LittleMate

October 26th, 2018, 1:33 pm

RichyPal wrote:

I don't think any were really backed and I was advised to have £2.50 ew on all of them.

All 3 were unplaced.

Day 4 - minus £15
So you were kind of advised not to back them?

bilthebandit

October 26th, 2018, 1:41 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 12:52 am
There's a book (I read it years ago) by a guy called potts the books called AGAINST THE CROWD
He does the same thing as this tipster does .bets big price horse.as he explains the most important thing you have to remember is your not betting against the bookie (they are just agents .changing the odds depending how much money is coming in for each horse to balance the books and try and make a profit no matter which horse wins) you are betting against the other punters.
The one thing that really stuck out for me in the book he said was .MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO BECOME SUCCESSFULL AT BETTING.BECAUSE THEY CAN'T STAND OR ARE NOT WILLING TO BET SO MANY LOSERS.
what he meant was. If he backed 16 16/1 shots to level stakes .he wouldn't mind if only one won.as it would get him a profit.but most people couldn't go through a run like that without giving up.so that's why they prefer to back favs .because after 16 bets they might be down a good few quid.but they have been able to cheer on a few winners.
Spot on Dougie seen similar quotes from pro punters on most different games or sports.

Fav backers as a rule dont put the hours of study in relying on others to have done that and the good ol favorite plain luck.If you want to be a winning punter then studying the mechanics and form is vital but 95% of us cba or dont have the time ect ect.

T8MML

October 26th, 2018, 3:44 pm

To me the three main factors are:

1. Don’t back it if Crowley is on it
2. Don’t back it if Spencer is on it.
3 don’t back it if Atzeni is on it.

The next three are:

1. going
2. Weight
3. Distance

The next 3 are;

1. Tipped on here
2. Tipped on here
3. Tipped on here ;)

BBMONEY

October 26th, 2018, 5:39 pm

RichyPal wrote:

All 3 were unplaced.

Day 4 - minus £15
So for £35 a month ,he's advising £2.50 ew bets :lol:

Can you see the results for the whole month Rich ?

seems a bit like roulette every now and then you'll win,still must be great Rivher makes bundles following him :roll:

RichyPal

October 26th, 2018, 9:24 pm

LittleMate wrote:
RichyPal wrote:

All 3 were unplaced.

Day 4 - minus £15
Nope, I was kind of advised to have £2.50 ew on all 3 but obviously not his biggest fancies ever, hahaha

RichyPal

October 26th, 2018, 9:29 pm

The 3 tips came in at 9am this morning, 10/1, 25/1 & 12/1.

I don't think any of them were backed in and I was advised to have £5 ew on all of them.

All 3 were unplaced.

Day 5 - Minus £30

RichyPal

October 26th, 2018, 9:45 pm

BBMONEY wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 5:39 pm
RichyPal wrote:

All 3 were unplaced.

Day 4 - minus £15
So for £35 a month ,he's advising £2.50 ew bets :lol:

Can you see the results for the whole month Rich ?

seems a bit like roulette every now and then you'll win,still must be great Rivher makes bundles following him :roll:
I’m not sure about seeing the months results Bill, I’ll have a look round, I’m sure after my trial they must show you what’s what though.

Rivher

October 27th, 2018, 6:08 am

RichyPal wrote:
The message tonight says the tips will now come in at about 9am on race day now and not the evening before !

Anyone who knows anything about racing will probably agree that all pro punters put there bet's on the night before when the prices first come out, in my opinion this is utter bollox and I have told them so.

Have you? Or you told me so?

Richy, Shame you can't just tell people on here you are one who has won thousands in the past with Johns tips? So I will do it for you, as you seem to enjoy acting like this is new to you? Also you not advised £2.50 ew you were advised half a point each way, so it is dependent on what your stake per point is.

I am telling you now if you just followed his tips daily you would definitely win over time. That is why every single one of my bookie accounts is shut down or restricted now in my own name! He is in the middle of a bad run just as he started this new service, before that he was proofing them to Tipsters Empire and had the best results ever. I am not bothered one bit in this slight dip, I have been here hundreds of times, and although when you have a long losing run it is hard to keep going, even knowing that it will turn round as it always has done and always will. He is the best tipster I know or have seen online. Most tipsters are shit and back 4/1 shots each way. Look at here when people tip something it's rarely over 5/1 for instance.

Tim I never ever once have ever said I expect winners every day far from it. You (people in general here not you Tim) can rubbish it all you like I don't care I know you don't. Just as I know he will turn it round as he has done for many years when the going gets tough, same as I know that Mize pays BTC daily and still is and still will despite all the doom and gloom on here! It is the likes of the mug punters who think they are being clever sticking the usual boot in, or people who do it constantly and call it banter (when most call it being a wanker) who think they should win every day, and don't understand how it works long term.

As usual with most things I wish I hadn't bothered mentioning it on here. If you want to be attacked and abused for trying to start anything new or offering something to people you think is a good thing, take it To KrackedKings. Even people who have made a decent profit on here don't say a word in defence and even stick in snide comments. (No not you Richy :D ).

I will tell you that John is a lot more optimistic with two bets of the 5 coming in for Saturday (today) are 2 point wins, and having spoken to him he is confident of these selections. They could all lose though and may well do, this is the game, if you think you should win ever day/week/month then you don't know horse racing.

Took BBBullshit a few days to make sure the horses lost before his usual expected sad lonely nonsense, again the Forum Bully will be made to look stupid, oh actually no he doesn't need my help with that does he? :lol:

Like I say I don't care, I thought you might appreciate a decent tipster at £3 a month. All of you going on about how much you lost when it is a long term indset you need, need to shhhh now and just carry on following them. I know 100% he will change it around soon, as he does every time. He can't live for 25-30 years without working at all on gambling if he is a losing punter overall?

Enjoy the slagging, and to those who have made money with John you can admit it it is ok? Even Richlizard has gained a few hundred quid from just using an account of his(Actually his account is now restricted and we were on another account), met him once and knows what he's about, and he didn't even put any money in to it at all.

Dougie yes mate exactly, people think you should win every day. No one does, but I have never seen or met anyone who can go I think x horse in the 3.30 is way overpriced at say 33/1 and then it romps home. No one including the bookies saw it, but he does regularly.

I would suggest anyone who hasn't spent £3 yet on the trial do it now, he wont carry on like this losing forever, he never does. :help: :angel: :D :lol:
Last edited by Rivher on October 27th, 2018, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rivher

October 27th, 2018, 6:13 am

RichyPal wrote:
October 26th, 2018, 9:24 pm
LittleMate wrote:
RichyPal wrote:

All 3 were unplaced.

Day 4 - minus £15
Nope, I was kind of advised to have £2.50 ew on all 3 but obviously not his biggest fancies ever, hahaha
Just to clear this up, I told Richy he said not very strong, but you know that when he goes half point each way, which is something he rarely does, not even sure I seen him ever go half point anything until then!

Tomorrow (today really) two of the runners are two point wins, I don't think he has done anything two points since he started this trial thing, and I confirm he is 'strong on them'.

Good night xx

T8MML

October 27th, 2018, 2:19 pm

Rivher wrote:
RichyPal wrote:

Richy, Shame you can't just tell people on here you are one who has won thousands in the past with Johns tips? So I will do it for you, as you seem to enjoy acting like this is new to you? Also you not advised £2.50 ew you were advised half a point each way, so it is dependent on what your stake per point is.

I am telling you now if you just followed his tips daily you would definitely win over time. That is why every single one of my bookie accounts is shut down or restricted now in my own name! He is in the middle of a bad run just as he started this new service, before that he was proofing them to Tipsters Empire and had the best results ever. I am not bothered one bit in this slight dip, I have been here hundreds of times, and although when you have a long losing run it is hard to keep going, even knowing that it will turn round as it always has done and always will. He is the best tipster I know or have seen online. Most tipsters are shit and back 4/1 shots each way. Look at here when people tip something it's rarely over 5/1 for instance.

Tim I never ever once have ever said I expect winners every day far from it. You (people in general here not you Tim) can rubbish it all you like I don't care I know you don't. Just as I know he will turn it round as he has done for many years when the going gets tough, same as I know that Mize pays BTC daily and still is and still will despite all the doom and gloom on here! It is the likes of the mug punters who think they are being clever sticking the usual boot in, or people who do it constantly and call it banter (when most call it being a wanker) who think they should win every day, and don't understand how it works long term.

As usual with most things I wish I hadn't bothered mentioning it on here. If you want to be attacked and abused for trying to start anything new or offering something to people you think is a good thing, take it To KrackedKings. Even people who have made a decent profit on here don't say a word in defence and even stick in snide comments. (No not you Richy :D ).

I will tell you that John is a lot more optimistic with two bets of the 5 coming in for Saturday (today) are 2 point wins, and having spoken to him he is confident of these selections. They could all lose though and may well do, this is the game, if you think you should win ever day/week/month then you don't know horse racing.

Took BBBullshit a few days to make sure the horses lost before his usual expected sad lonely nonsense, again the Forum Bully will be made to look stupid, oh actually no he doesn't need my help with that does he? :lol:

Like I say I don't care, I thought you might appreciate a decent tipster at £3 a month. All of you going on about how much you lost when it is a long term indset you need, need to shhhh now and just carry on following them. I know 100% he will change it around soon, as he does every time. He can't live for 25-30 years without working at all on gambling if he is a losing punter overall?

Enjoy the slagging, and to those who have made money with John you can admit it it is ok? Even Richlizard has gained a few hundred quid from just using an account of his(Actually his account is now restricted and we were on another account), met him once and knows what he's about, and he didn't even put any money in to it at all.

Dougie yes mate exactly, people think you should win every day. No one does, but I have never seen or met anyone who can go I think x horse in the 3.30 is way overpriced at say 33/1 and then it romps home. No one including the bookies saw it, but he does regularly.

I would suggest anyone who hasn't spent £3 yet on the trial do it now, he wont carry on like this losing forever, he never does. :help: :angel: :D :lol:

As I said earlier “life’s too short..” but I am not talking about you but tipsters in general who convince mugs (not you but mugs in general) to part with cash for their expertise. You mentioned Betting Emporium being expensive but as the average punter who subscribes to it bets at a grand a point suggests to me that the confidence is there to make a return. As I said earlier a 10% ROI is sought and at those stake levels it’s a winning formula. At £2.50 ew suggested it’s totally different proposition with higher ROI needed to cover the cost of the electric used.

Rivher

October 27th, 2018, 4:52 pm

T8MML wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 2:19 pm
Rivher wrote:
RichyPal wrote:

As I said earlier “life’s too short..” but I am not talking about you but tipsters in general who convince mugs (not you but mugs in general) to part with cash for their expertise. You mentioned Betting Emporium being expensive but as the average punter who subscribes to it bets at a grand a point suggests to me that the confidence is there to make a return. As I said earlier a 10% ROI is sought and at those stake levels it’s a winning formula. At £2.50 ew suggested it’s totally different proposition with higher ROI needed to cover the cost of the electric used.
They should join this then as his returns are higher than 10% long term by a long way over time.

Yes the average tipster is awful and totally clueless, yet people will get these free tips then tell mates they got some info. They usually tip some highly sought after info at 5/4 fave (what a great plan) which invariably lose, or 4/1 each way, and then when one hits they crow about the 4/1 winner!

No one has ever suggested £2.50ew, that is Richy's choice, it is all points based and the point as you say can be £5 or can be £1000.

2 more losers today so far, and I am proud to say so before you do :D

T8MML

October 27th, 2018, 5:18 pm

I think you misunderstand me Simon. I have no axe to grind and if his two strong tips get fkd I won’t have lost a penny so no fucks given. As for the BE strategy, I think £1000 a point punters are looking for a service that doesn’t let them go £15-20000 down before the big priced winner comes along. Different horses for different courses

bilthebandit

October 27th, 2018, 5:31 pm

Hmmm a bit naughty Riv not long ago you said a big winner wanted to remain incognito and you morally and ethically and ofc correctly stated you would not grass him up to the forum bully boys!!!!! dismayed you decided to let the poor chap bear the full brunt of any ridicule which may ensue from this dastardly revelation.

PS boys give the tipster a chance before handing him a blindfold and asking for a last request.

Rivher

October 27th, 2018, 5:38 pm

T8MML wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 5:18 pm
I think you misunderstand me Simon. I have no axe to grind and if his two strong tips get fkd I won’t have lost a penny so no fucks given. As for the BE strategy, I think £1000 a point punters are looking for a service that doesn’t let them go £15-20000 down before the big priced winner comes along. Different horses for different courses
He isn't 15-20 points down yet, he is actually up on the month but the downslide started (just before) I posted this! This is a short term view that a professional gambler wouldn't be bothered about. I know this tipster is genuine and over time makes me money, and will do here, why I stupidly posted as I thought for £3 even people on here would take a look. As it hasn't started well I don't care in as much as I know it happens. You can judge it short term and think it's bollocks that is your choice.

Can I ask where do these winning £1000 a point punters back these horses? Just curious to find out who takes bets that size, and why if they are winning are they not shut down like I am for a lot less stakes?

All I can say is any punter who is betting £1000 a point and can't accomodate a 15-20 point downswing needs to reduce his stake as he can not afford those levels. They should have a starting bank of at least 50 points but perhaps 100, not sure but definetely 15 points is not enough.