My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
gavinalways
Posts: 93
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 1:02 pm
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 33562Post gavinalways
July 28th, 2019, 4:48 pm

gavinalways wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 9:07 am
Rivher wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 12:09 am
[

So get the website up and keep refreshing from 8.45am.

Once they go up you have a few minutes, but if waiting for the text you might already have missed it!

He now sends the text out 30 seconds before he puts them up on the site.

I've been following this guy for 3 months

month 1- 30 a point won 1565 pounds ( my pound sign don't work )

month 2 - 30 a point won 1465

month 3 - 60 a point won 361 but this month was really unlucky, so many 2nd's that got boxed in or couldn't get a run and then would finish 2nd by a hd or 1/2 length

month 4 back to 30 a point - up 1275 after the 1st 3 days

Like rivher says get on :hide: :thumb: :clap: :angel: :angel:
update

month 5 - 30 a point lost 1276 a whopping 42.5 points

month 6 up to after yesterday 27th July losing 767 another 25.5 points

I quit today, variance is just way too high and even if or when he gets back on track I will struggle to get bets on, my main accounts already started to get limited.

To be fair i'm still winning about 2.5k in 6 months off him, but like i said said the variance is just too high. 2 months with about 3 or 4 winners

LittleMate
Posts: 570
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 2:19 pm
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 33563Post LittleMate
July 28th, 2019, 8:00 pm

Sounds like it was fun whilst it lasted Gav.

Rivher
Posts: 2171
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 33564Post Rivher
July 29th, 2019, 12:42 am

I wont argue, you're right its his worse run ever!

I am doing my bollocks too, but that seems a general theme right now in all areas! :help:

He is fed up with it and I do not blame him.

Before tipping lines, I never ever had one month without a profit. I think the pressure of it is affecting him.

But I do know he will come back strong at some point.

But yes at the moment you need a deep bankroll to ride out this downswing!

Will probably knowing John, he will get a 3 or 4 horse day soon, then you make large.

But yes hard to keep going when it is this bad, and it has never been this bad.

I am 100% sure though it will change, I just do not know when!!! :help:

Rivher
Posts: 2171
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 36602Post Rivher
January 11th, 2020, 1:39 pm

Just to let you know that today only existing customers of ' The Wizard' can get 3 months for a discount of £60 (usually £105) using code WIZ3460 ending tonight.

If you never tried his service, the £2.99 one month trial is now available again also.

He is flying right now, and has been the last couple of months including 50/1 and 100/1 winning horses, and started today off with a 1.5 win on a 14/1 shot.

So I thought I'd let you know about this time limited offer today :hide:

Click this link to get the deal:-

https://tipstersempire.co.uk?aff=2289

Rivher
Posts: 2171
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 36603Post Rivher
January 11th, 2020, 1:44 pm

LittleMate wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 8:00 pm
Sounds like it was fun whilst it lasted Gav.
This just about sums up the stupidity of people who like poker do not understand that sometimes you run bad. No offence Martin. But it is like you having a slow month with sales, and someone saying the quality of the windows isn't as good in those months you had a dip, which would be total nonsense.

As I say year in and year out since I met John 4-5 years ago, I have made money constantly, the lows tiny in comparison to the highs, so I have won a lot and had over 30 accounts shut if not more since being a losing mug.

I do not like a bad run like anyone, but it happens and will happen again.

But anyone who gives up through a bad run is an idiot.

It is similiar to your bankroll in poker, if you are good, you will eventually pull through a bad run.

Rivher
Posts: 2171
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 36604Post Rivher
January 11th, 2020, 1:45 pm

gavinalways wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 4:48 pm
gavinalways wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 9:07 am
Rivher wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 12:09 am
[

So get the website up and keep refreshing from 8.45am.

Once they go up you have a few minutes, but if waiting for the text you might already have missed it!

He now sends the text out 30 seconds before he puts them up on the site.

I've been following this guy for 3 months

month 1- 30 a point won 1565 pounds ( my pound sign don't work )

month 2 - 30 a point won 1465

month 3 - 60 a point won 361 but this month was really unlucky, so many 2nd's that got boxed in or couldn't get a run and then would finish 2nd by a hd or 1/2 length

month 4 back to 30 a point - up 1275 after the 1st 3 days

Like rivher says get on :hide: :thumb: :clap: :angel: :angel:
update

month 5 - 30 a point lost 1276 a whopping 42.5 points

month 6 up to after yesterday 27th July losing 767 another 25.5 points

I quit today, variance is just way too high and even if or when he gets back on track I will struggle to get bets on, my main accounts already started to get limited.

To be fair i'm still winning about 2.5k in 6 months off him, but like i said said the variance is just too high. 2 months with about 3 or 4 winners
Shame, that was a low point over the summer, but he been flying since mate! :hide:

JimEgg
Posts: 31
Joined: July 26th, 2017, 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 36630Post JimEgg
January 13th, 2020, 2:15 am

I've been using the wiz of big odds free trial, I started last month, just for a punt here n there, didn't set up a system,

so I went to back the first batch which were 4 horses, was late on the first one, 100/1 it was, so went to check the result and couldn't believe it, 1st at 100/1 unreal, I still cant get over it, but, hes been hitting 16's and similar every other day or close to it,

oh and I missed a 14/1 winner of his yesterday too, reason being, not getting on the early races, cost me a few bob that.

Deff' a good shout Rivher...

Rivher
Posts: 2171
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 36637Post Rivher
January 13th, 2020, 4:17 pm

Nice one Jim.

Another winner today :clap:

JimEgg
Posts: 31
Joined: July 26th, 2017, 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

Post: # 36640Post JimEgg
January 13th, 2020, 5:06 pm

Rivher wrote:
January 13th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Nice one Jim.

Another winner today :clap:
Lol yep and only one tipped.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests