My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Rivher

My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

October 17th, 2018, 3:40 pm

As you know, and many did doubt, I have made a lot of money over the last 3 years backing horses with my mates selections.

So much so and I am quite happy for you not to believe me (BBMoney :roll: ) but I no longer have only Betfair left in my name where I can get a bet on as all others were restricted, and in the case of Bet365 multiple times.

Anyway he has a new tipping line, and for the last 1-2 months he has been giving his selections to the Tipster Empire for proofing. He has given them the best ever results from any tipster they have ever encountered!

A few words from the team at Tipsters Empire

The Wizard of Big Odds sailed through our stringent trial process with the best results that we have ever had. During his trial, he made 128 points profit with a phenomenal return on investment of 67%. Bringing him on board at Tipsters Empire was quite possibly the easiest decision that we have ever made. The Wizard has been a Tipster elsewhere previously, so we had a feeling that he knew his horses, but his performance truly stood out from everyone else’s.
Anyway enough flannel if you wish to join for 30 days the opening offer is just £2.99 with no recurring payment structure, so you choose to continue or it ends simple as that!

All info here and how to join:-

https://tipstersempire.co.uk?aff=2289
Last edited by Rivher on October 18th, 2018, 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gavinalways

Re: My horse tipster pal new service special trial offer!

October 17th, 2018, 5:45 pm

What happened with the buying horses, did he get enough people wanting to do it, I forget exactly what the deal was, but I remember you flying off the handle ;)

I saw you post this on facebook, I read it and seems you can't go wrong for the 2.99 trial for 1 month

bilthebandit

October 17th, 2018, 5:58 pm

Yup agree there Gav you know exactly what ya getting can take the tips or ignore em and if ya getting conned out of 3 quid a month it wont affect ya life.

Random1002

October 18th, 2018, 8:06 pm

Well done River, this sounds more credible than Powernobs :D

Bill - it is £3 for the first month only, £35 a month after that - discounted if you sign up for longer.

Couple of questions :-
1. How long before a race does he post up his fancies - (via email) ? If its 10 mins before then that is no good for us workers.
2. What is there to stop bookies signing up and immediately slashing the odds on a tip ?

gavinalways

October 19th, 2018, 1:53 pm

Random1002 wrote:
October 18th, 2018, 8:06 pm
Well done River, this sounds more credible than Powernobs :D

Bill - it is £3 for the first month only, £35 a month after that - discounted if you sign up for longer.

Couple of questions :-
1. How long before a race does he post up his fancies - (via email) ? If its 10 mins before then that is no good for us workers.
2. What is there to stop bookies signing up and immediately slashing the odds on a tip ?
Question 1... all the info is on the site, they send a text around 5-6pm the night before and then you login with your special code to read the write up, or something like that.

Question 2... no idea :)

T8MML

October 19th, 2018, 5:53 pm

I don’t think many if any bookies subscribe to tipsters, preferring to react to “smart” or trainer money.all bookmakers have very tight rules in house on their liabilities on early prices the day before the race. So I wouldn’t think there is a problem with question 2.

Phinnies

October 19th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Something else these people, they make soooo much money backing horses and winning daily that they have to charge mugs £35 a month to give their tips away and ruin their prices.

If they are that good why not just keep doing it and retire on your millions...oh yeah sorry I just answered myself didn't I

Phinnies

October 19th, 2018, 7:42 pm

£35, 35 of us £1 each and share the info on Whatsapp? :mrgreen:
Last edited by Phinnies on October 19th, 2018, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bilthebandit

October 19th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Nick makes some very valid points which I was too reluctant to say for fear of being called nasty names!!!!!

T8MML

October 19th, 2018, 8:31 pm

Phinnies wrote:
Something else these people, they make soooo much money backing horses and winning daily that they have to charge mugs £35 a month to give their tips away and ruin their prices.

If they are that good why not just keep doing it and retire on your millions...oh yeah sorry I just answered myself didn't I
A valid point Nick but a lot of “tipsters” aren’t really tips. Take the very successful Betting Emporium run by Joe Beevers and Neil Channing. They will offer their service say at Cheltenham and the aim is to make a profit by backing 3 or four horses in the same race, often ew, at big prices with the ambition to get one at least placed and show a margin of profit - a successful day is a minimum 10% ROI.

For example they will suggest an outlay of £60, get at least one placed returning £66 and everyone is “happy”.

The real skill is getting enough punters involved so the prices reduce enough for you to arb and bet entirely risk free.

Me? I just prefer to back the one in a red cap - you can see it easier :)

Theadder4

October 19th, 2018, 9:01 pm

any decent tipster should show a profit over 1 month if you betting his tips to level stakes,the problem with most punters [me included] is we want to have a bet on in most races for an interest and don't just stick to the tips.or stick to level stakes.,to prove the point I will put a post up for my 3 biggest fancys each day from tomorrow to the end of the month [will do it on a new post,seperate from this one]and can just about gaurentee that to level stakes they will show a profit at end of month,
any none believers ime happy to take a side bet :D 3 horses a day to end of month at level stakes,if ime minus you win if ime in profit I win, :clap:

gavinalways

October 20th, 2018, 10:10 am

Phinnies wrote:

I read everything on the site, he basically says he's been doing it for years and was one of the first on Betfair to get hit with 40% winners tax so he then went back to betting with the bookies, he is obviously struggling to get bets on, that is why he was using the likes of Simon but i suppose it gets more difficult over time.

His success rate was only 17%, so he isn't picking short price horse but good prices.

First month is 2.99, can't go wrong, if you win that first month can you use the profits to pay for month 2 and so on.

I'm sure we have lost a lot more betting tips on here, oh wait... people on here only seem to back the winning tips and didn't get on when they lost :hide:

Phinnies

October 20th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Maybe I misread but didnt someone say its 2.99 but you have to sign up to X months? Why?
Sounds like the really bad estate agents who sign you up and tell you you have to be with them for a minimum of 12 weeks. Why? Because they are terrible and know they won't sell it, the other company who don't have the sign up terms usually do so because they know they will sell it.

I never used to be this pessimistic but it just seems everyone is on the sting.
Last edited by Phinnies on October 20th, 2018, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RichyPal

October 20th, 2018, 5:06 pm

Phinnies wrote:
Maybe I misread but didnt someone say its 2.99 but you have to sign up to X months? Why?
Sounds like the really bad estate agents who sign you up and tell you you have to be with them for a minimum of 12 weeks. Why? Because they are terrible and know they won't sell it, the other company who don't have the sign up terms usually do so because they know they will sell it.

I never used to be this pessamistic but it just seems everyone is on the sting.
No, it's a £2.99 one month only trial that you pay for upfront, anything after the trial you have to set up a direct debit or some such.

Random1002

October 21st, 2018, 12:39 am

Phinnies wrote:
October 19th, 2018, 7:42 pm
£35, 35 of us £1 each and share the info on Whatsapp? :mrgreen:
I'll stick 10p in for the first month :lol:

Thanks Gav - missed the timing - bust getting straight to the cost :D

gavinalways

October 21st, 2018, 11:27 am

Phinnies wrote:

I thought I read there was no set amount of time you need to signup for, so I was under the impression you pay month by month and can quit anytime without being locked in for 3-6 months.

I may have read that wrong so not 100% sure.

richlizard

October 21st, 2018, 12:26 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
Nick makes some very valid points which I was too reluctant to say for fear of being called nasty names!!!!!
I am sure you know more about the horses' credentials than any tipster anyway. :hide:

Phinnies

October 21st, 2018, 3:33 pm

gavinalways wrote:
Phinnies wrote:

I thought I read there was no set amount of time you need to signup for, so I was under the impression you pay month by month and can quit anytime without being locked in for 3-6 months.

No I probably got it wrong.Has anybody signed up?

RichyPal

October 21st, 2018, 4:00 pm

Phinnies wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 3:33 pm
gavinalways wrote:
Phinnies wrote:

No I probably got it wrong.Has anybody signed up?
I signed up for the £2.99 trial and got my first 3 tips on Friday night for Saturday's racing.

Following his advice I had £10 win on 2 of them and £5 win on the other one, no winners and none placed.

No tips today the text said.

I'll keep a monthly total and post results up daily.

Day 1 - Minus £25
Last edited by RichyPal on October 22nd, 2018, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sinnerboy

October 21st, 2018, 5:28 pm

[/quote]
I signed up for the £2.99 trial and got my first 3 tips on Friday night for Saturday's racing.

Following his advice I had £10 win on 2 of them and £5 win on the other one, no winners and none placed.

[/quote]

Can you tell us the prices and if they were favs or 2nd favs?

RichyPal

October 21st, 2018, 6:29 pm

sinnerboy wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 5:28 pm

[/quote]

Can you tell us the prices and if they were favs or 2nd favs?
[/quote]
I'll include that info when I post from now on but I can almost guarantee they will always be bigger prices, 6/1 up to 20/1 ish, he is called "The Wizard of Big Odds" after all.....i would imagine the winners will be few and he'll hit one in ten to make it profitable or some such, we'll see.

Yesterday's prices when I got them on Friday evening were 6/1, 7/1 & 7/1, I forgot to check if they were backed or not, another thing I'll have to include.

Day 1 - Minus £25

RichyPal

October 22nd, 2018, 6:09 pm

The 2 tips came in about 9pm last night, 28/1 and 12/1.

The 28/1 was backed into 16/1 and came nowhere.

The 12/1 was backed into 7/1 and came nowhere.

Was advised to have £10 win on the 28/1 and £5 win on the 12/1.

I will do daily profit and loss and give the ending total when the month is up.

Day 2 - Minus £15

The below is what I received yesterday :

Hello Richard

Its been great joining the team at Tipsters Empire but unfortunately its coincided with probably the worst tipping I've done in years. Sometimes racing baffles you and this weeks results and more importantly how they've ran have left me scratching my head. I am so much better than that and I will put things right very soon. Zodiakos ran with promise on Friday after a slow start and showed his turn maybe not be far away finishing with running left in the tank (he maybe one for next time when stepped up to a mile) but Boundsy, Addeybb,Johnny Cavagin and Librisa Breeze ran so bad it's very hard for me to say anything positive about them. I think a much needed day off for sunday is in order to regroup and then I set about the task of wiping this week rapidly from my memory with some good results in the near future.

The Wizard of Big Odds

Phinnies

October 22nd, 2018, 7:52 pm

RichyPal wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 6:09 pm
The 2 tips came in about 9pm last night, 28/1 and 12/1.

The 28/1 was backed into 16/1 and came nowhere.

The 12/1 was backed into 7/1 and came nowhere.

Was advised to have £10 win on the 28/1 and £5 win on the 12/1.

I will do daily profit and loss and give the ending total when the month is up.

Day 2 - Minus £15

The below is what I received yesterday :

Hello Richard

Its been great joining the team at Tipsters Empire but unfortunately its coincided with probably the worst tipping I've done in years. Sometimes racing baffles you and this weeks results and more importantly how they've ran have left me scratching my head. I am so much better than that and I will put things right very soon. Zodiakos ran with promise on Friday after a slow start and showed his turn maybe not be far away finishing with running left in the tank (he maybe one for next time when stepped up to a mile) but Boundsy, Addeybb,Johnny Cavagin and Librisa Breeze ran so bad it's very hard for me to say anything positive about them. I think a much needed day off for sunday is in order to regroup and then I set about the task of wiping this week rapidly from my memory with some good results in the near future.

The Wizard of Big Odds
Oh the old, I'm in the middle of a bad run, a favorite for poker horses too

Rivher

October 23rd, 2018, 1:27 pm

Phinnies wrote:

Only losing punters like yourself do not have accounts shut by the bookies Nick. I can tell you all mine are long gone in my own name now. You can't get on a bet to make millions. As far as he goes, he has not had any sort of job in 30 years and has lived very well off his winnings and never claimed any benefits or ever needs to. He lives in a villa in Spain with a pool so not bad but not quite retired no.

The guy in question used to be one of the Betfair500 until they taxed them 40% of winnings then that was game over too.

Since then he uses other peoples accounts, and there are a couple of members here who have won over 5 figures on there accounts. Some a few grand and know how good he is compared to other tipsters. I won't be naming anyone.

He is called the Wizard of Big Odds for a reason as usually all tips are double figures oddswise, compared to most other tipsters who crow about a 4/1 winner which they made each way. So he has less winners but if you took the time to actually check the site you would see he has a much bigger win amount but less winning bets than the others in the previous 6 months. His stats smash all the others totally. All his results were proofed 6 weeks or so by Tipster Empire and they are on the site, and he won more than all the others by a long way.

Yes he has started off very badly, but it only bothers you guys who are short term mindset. I know 10000% he will come up trumps again as he does regularly.

Phinnies with your gloom and doom mentality, please at least check the site you are talking shit about please? I mean the whole point of a £3 trial is to prove you will make money with the tipster. Even £3 you think it is a con. He wouldn't have got on The Tipster Empire site if he hasn't proved himself previously. Also it is not a recurring payment it is a one off and it is a trial. Even at £3 for the whole month you won't even try it with an open mind, just the usual grouhy miserable attitude you seem to have regularly these days? I guess all the failed ventures has taken it's toll on you over the years for you to sound so bitter now? What is it with you?

He has to say he is in the middle of a bad run as since he offered the trial he has not performed. To him though it is irrelevant same for me. You do have peaks and troughs in this game whoever you are. But I know this guy will turn it around as he has done many times. Let's see how he performs over a month ok?

As for Betting Emporium they charge a small fortune, and they are not in the same league as this guy. I really don't know anyone else better at this game over a long period.

The few guys whose accounts have been used know this guy wins as they have made varying amounts of money. Not one has lost and many accounts have been shut down in the process.

But yes less strike rate as much bigger prices than the favourite backing 'tipster' brigade that many are.

Rivher

October 23rd, 2018, 2:20 pm

Has been difficult without any major payout in almost 3 months now, you’re right he’s a con man ...... :clap:

bilthebandit

October 23rd, 2018, 3:27 pm

richlizard wrote:
bilthebandit wrote:
I am sure you know more about the horses' credentials than any tipster anyway. :hide:
Yup IT IS RIGGED all i need to know. :lol: :lol:

Rivher

October 23rd, 2018, 3:31 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 3:27 pm
richlizard wrote:
bilthebandit wrote:
Yup IT IS RIGGED all i need to know. :lol: :lol:
At last something I can agree with.

Horse Racing is rigged massively.

bilthebandit

October 23rd, 2018, 3:57 pm

Yup these scammers cant fool us can they buddy!!!!!

Phinnies

October 23rd, 2018, 7:32 pm

Rivher wrote:
Phinnies wrote:

Only losing punters like yourself do not have accounts shut by the bookies Nick. I can tell you all mine are long gone in my own name now. You can't get on a bet to make millions. As far as he goes, he has not had any sort of job in 30 years and has lived very well off his winnings and never claimed any benefits or ever needs to. He lives in a villa in Spain with a pool so not bad but not quite retired no.

The guy in question used to be one of the Betfair500 until they taxed them 40% of winnings then that was game over too.

Since then he uses other peoples accounts, and there are a couple of members here who have won over 5 figures on there accounts. Some a few grand and know how good he is compared to other tipsters. I won't be naming anyone.

He is called the Wizard of Big Odds for a reason as usually all tips are double figures oddswise, compared to most other tipsters who crow about a 4/1 winner which they made each way. So he has less winners but if you took the time to actually check the site you would see he has a much bigger win amount but less winning bets than the others in the previous 6 months. His stats smash all the others totally. All his results were proofed 6 weeks or so by Tipster Empire and they are on the site, and he won more than all the others by a long way.

Yes he has started off very badly, but it only bothers you guys who are short term mindset. I know 10000% he will come up trumps again as he does regularly.

Phinnies with your gloom and doom mentality, please at least check the site you are talking shit about please? I mean the whole point of a £3 trial is to prove you will make money with the tipster. Even £3 you think it is a con. He wouldn't have got on The Tipster Empire site if he hasn't proved himself previously. Also it is not a recurring payment it is a one off and it is a trial. Even at £3 for the whole month you won't even try it with an open mind, just the usual grouhy miserable attitude you seem to have regularly these days? I guess all the failed ventures has taken it's toll on you over the years for you to sound so bitter now? What is it with you?

He has to say he is in the middle of a bad run as since he offered the trial he has not performed. To him though it is irrelevant same for me. You do have peaks and troughs in this game whoever you are. But I know this guy will turn it around as he has done many times. Let's see how he performs over a month ok?

As for Betting Emporium they charge a small fortune, and they are not in the same league as this guy. I really don't know anyone else better at this game over a long period.

The few guys whose accounts have been used know this guy wins as they have made varying amounts of money. Not one has lost and many accounts have been shut down in the process.

But yes less strike rate as much bigger prices than the favourite backing 'tipster' brigade that many are.
Shave off, I cant even fathom reading all that but have to assume you have an affiliate deal to be this desperate to sell it.

Rivher

October 23rd, 2018, 8:57 pm

Phinnies wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 7:32 pm
Rivher wrote:
Phinnies wrote:

Shave off, I cant even fathom reading all that but have to assume you have an affiliate deal to be this desperate to sell it.
Yes I wrote that and now im rich beyond my wildest dreams! :D