Bitcoin

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
T8MML
Posts: 906
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23462Post T8MML
August 14th, 2018, 5:21 pm

Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 4:40 pm
T8MML wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 7:02 pm
Rivher wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 6:55 pm
BTC Balance
0.00174802
Nice to see the balance going up mate at a rate to keep in line with the fall in value of BC ;)
Doesn't matter Tim. When it goes up then our Bitcoin goes up too! Fact is, whatever the price or if it goes up or down on a certain day, it is still going up the amount quantity wise that I have!

But yes If Nutkins shrewd expert eye forecasts Bitcoin at $1 again, we are all fucked! :D
I’m well lost now!

I thought if you own twice of much something that is worth half as much you stand still?

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23463Post Rivher
August 14th, 2018, 5:33 pm

T8MML wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:21 pm
Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 4:40 pm
T8MML wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 7:02 pm


Nice to see the balance going up mate at a rate to keep in line with the fall in value of BC ;)
Doesn't matter Tim. When it goes up then our Bitcoin goes up too! Fact is, whatever the price or if it goes up or down on a certain day, it is still going up the amount quantity wise that I have!

But yes If Nutkins shrewd expert eye forecasts Bitcoin at $1 again, we are all fucked! :D
I’m well lost now!

I thought if you own twice of much something that is worth half as much you stand still?
When it went up to $7000 2 weeks you weren't so quick to point out the payout was worth more, no angle to be clever in that was there? ;)

Yes if it keeps going down it is worth less very astute. But I am quite happy as it stands for the long term price of Bitcoin to go up from it's present position. I am accruing bitcoin and will sell it eventually when I want to.

Point is meant to be up or down I get more every day. It is on a downswing right now, but with bitcoin the swings are huge and could be up to $8k in two weeks time, the way it see saws.

I think this is the main issue with taking it as a payment, its value can change dramatically from the time it takes to order a large Caramel Macchiato, to getting your change!

T8MML
Posts: 906
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23464Post T8MML
August 14th, 2018, 6:10 pm

Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:33 pm
T8MML wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:21 pm
Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 4:40 pm


Doesn't matter Tim. When it goes up then our Bitcoin goes up too! Fact is, whatever the price or if it goes up or down on a certain day, it is still going up the amount quantity wise that I have!

But yes If Nutkins shrewd expert eye forecasts Bitcoin at $1 again, we are all fucked! :D
I’m well lost now!

I thought if you own twice of much something that is worth half as much you stand still?
When it went up to $7000 2 weeks you weren't so quick to point out the payout was worth more, no angle to be clever in that was there? ;) - why are you getting shirty, it was a valid question? OK so two weeks ago when it traded at $7000 you held how many Bitcoins? You weren’t posting them so Hard for me to be clever ain’t it?

Yes if it keeps going down it is worth less very astute. (Sarcasm don’t work with me Simon) But I am quite happy as it stands for the long term price of Bitcoin to go up from it's present position. I am accruing bitcoin and will sell it eventually when I want to. So you’re basically banking on both horses to win?

Point is meant to be up or down I get more every day. Understand that but my point was you may own more but the pound in your pocket is worth less - as it stands It is on a downswing right now, but with bitcoin the swings are huge and could be up to $8k in two weeks time, the way it see saws. As with any investment, or bet, you cannot win if you cannot lose so basically you are, in a language I understand backing two horses in a each way double and if one wins but the other only get placed you may come away with less than your original stake?

I think this is the main issue with taking it as a payment, its value can change dramatically from the time it takes to order a large Caramel Macchiato, to getting your change! Or it to go cold!
As you know I’ve wished you well with this - genuinely - even though I love a chance to take the piss. That’s what this place is for - you’ve done your fair share - isn’t it? I haven’t once posted anything derogatory on your FB which could affect your business once I realised what you were trying to do. (The temptation however is immense to rip the piss out of the brain dead morons who post there though using the same drivel that makes the thread shout the words SCAM. I appreciate though that also many of those are host fake accounts similar to those used to promote pinkies on the stock market so really I’d only be talking to myself really.)

I will say it again - good luck - but realise this place is a friends forum where you are more likely to get the piss taken than a serious discussion. React like you have here and have to some others and you’re showing weakness mate. Of course, as always though, there are a couple who are taking the joke too far and using it as an excuse to dig

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23466Post Rivher
August 14th, 2018, 7:16 pm

T8MML wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 6:10 pm
Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:33 pm
T8MML wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:21 pm


I’m well lost now!

I thought if you own twice of much something that is worth half as much you stand still?
When it went up to $7000 2 weeks you weren't so quick to point out the payout was worth more, no angle to be clever in that was there? ;) - why are you getting shirty, it was a valid question? OK so two weeks ago when it traded at $7000 you held how many Bitcoins? You weren’t posting them so Hard for me to be clever ain’t it?

Yes if it keeps going down it is worth less very astute. (Sarcasm don’t work with me Simon) But I am quite happy as it stands for the long term price of Bitcoin to go up from it's present position. I am accruing bitcoin and will sell it eventually when I want to. So you’re basically banking on both horses to win?

Point is meant to be up or down I get more every day. Understand that but my point was you may own more but the pound in your pocket is worth less - as it stands It is on a downswing right now, but with bitcoin the swings are huge and could be up to $8k in two weeks time, the way it see saws. As with any investment, or bet, you cannot win if you cannot lose so basically you are, in a language I understand backing two horses in a each way double and if one wins but the other only get placed you may come away with less than your original stake?

I think this is the main issue with taking it as a payment, its value can change dramatically from the time it takes to order a large Caramel Macchiato, to getting your change! Or it to go cold!
As you know I’ve wished you well with this - genuinely - even though I love a chance to take the piss. That’s what this place is for - you’ve done your fair share - isn’t it? I haven’t once posted anything derogatory on your FB which could affect your business once I realised what you were trying to do. (The temptation however is immense to rip the piss out of the brain dead morons who post there though using the same drivel that makes the thread shout the words SCAM. I appreciate though that also many of those are host fake accounts similar to those used to promote pinkies on the stock market so really I’d only be talking to myself really.)

I will say it again - good luck - but realise this place is a friends forum where you are more likely to get the piss taken than a serious discussion. React like you have here and have to some others and you’re showing weakness mate. Of course, as always though, there are a couple who are taking the joke too far and using it as an excuse to dig
Oh I'm so sorry Tim (yep sarcasm) it is now me being shirty when I reply to you and all the others constant digs here oh sorry jokes/banter it is when it is aimed at me but not when aimed the other way? Sarcasm doesn't work for you, except when you give it? Oh no it's not it's now weakness, because I react to your nonsense? I don't care what you think I am showing to be honest either. You have reacted in a worse way than me, and I don't mind if you you have a pop join the queue, but then please don't cry when you get it back and that goes for anyone, nothing personal Tim is it?

Stop showing weakness and sarcasm yourself, if that is what it is when you give it back apparently? Can't make it up!

Many of you love the ol' its a pisstake it's banter line to carry on being a total dick. I meant it, you are now trying to claim that they pay out the amount it went down so you gained nothing. As I say we got paid when it did a mini run to $7000 two weeks ago, it's nothing to do with it. Yes the payout in the moment is worth less if bitcoin price drops forever sure. I am still receiving it and will hold onto it until I think is a good time to sell which clearly isn't right now! It is a long term thing.

Looks like your toys are out of the pram a lot more than mine on this one!

But thanks for the good wishes. I am not reliant on Mize or bitcoin, but think it is a good solid company and a good opportunity, and they are doing everything they said they would!



Can't make it up!

tankbuster1
Posts: 728
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 3:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23467Post tankbuster1
August 14th, 2018, 7:22 pm

River why did you not just buy 500 quids worth of bitcoin and when you made 200 quid when it went up in price sell it so you still have the original 500 ,you have to make more that way ,Right now your getting 70p a day you would make more Pop Bottling

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23471Post Rivher
August 14th, 2018, 7:47 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 7:22 pm
River why did you not just buy 500 quids worth of bitcoin and when you made 200 quid when it went up in price sell it so you still have the original 500 ,you have to make more that way ,Right now your getting 70p a day you would make more Pop Bottling
If I bought £500 worth of bitcoin I would now have about £400 of Bitcoin since this post started?

Who says I haven't also bought bitcoin as well?

Yes I get a small amount every day.....forever regardless of the market conditions. I do not have to trade or mine or anything that I couldn't do anyway without being in a collective.

This is just the product side of Mize, and it is a very good product. Most Mlm companies do not have products that pay out anything. The opposite in fact, they are usually consumables that you have to buy more of or the company forces you to on a monthly basis.

A one time €100 per powernode and I get paid out daily forever or until if you Naysayers are right the company collapses and Adrian Jacuzzi runs off into the sunset!

The real money though is not powernodes, it is the business opportunity building a team and getting % down 9 levels. Powernodes is just one product with many more to come from Mize in the near future.
Last edited by Rivher on August 14th, 2018, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23472Post Rivher
August 14th, 2018, 7:50 pm

You know as I keep saying, I am not reliant on Mize or powernodes to pay the bills.

You lot should try opening your minds and not thinking everyone is out to scam you. You know it is possible to make money without anyone being ripped off?

It is just another income stream to me, and regardless of how small the payout is, it takes 3 days to gain the same amount of interest I get with a bank yearly!

Haters going to hate. If it was £100 a day payout someone would find a reason to denounce it.

PS And I don't mind the piss taking, if I didn't I wouldn't post this on here. But don't cry when you get it back please is all I ask!

I would prefer to have a go at business like I have done my entire life since 20 years old than work in a boring 9-5 with a Boss who I hate!

User avatar
Random1002
Posts: 271
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm
Location: ooop your gary
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23476Post Random1002
August 14th, 2018, 8:26 pm

The guys a serial scammer what makes you think this time will be any different ?

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/power ... hin-a-scam

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23477Post Rivher
August 14th, 2018, 8:38 pm

Random1002 wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 8:26 pm
The guys a serial scammer what makes you think this time will be any different ?

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/power ... hin-a-scam
Keep up forum troll, that link and nonsense was a number of pages back discussed in detail!

You know when you got a so called review where they are talking total shit for example "PowerNodes pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.". No it doesn't, powenodes pay out to anyone and has nothing to do with the binary commission at all! Or you got this "One would assume Mize Network affiliate membership is a requirement (€50 to €25,000 EUR), with additional PowerNodes investment and reinvestment on top of that" Oh this is a review of someone assuming? So this reviewer actually knows nothing of what he is talking about as it is FREE to join Mize.

Going back to the CEO Adrian Jauzzi. Why is he a scammer when he had no input into any previous company including onecoin?

It is like me being succesful with Mize and it does turn out to be a scam, am I a scammer or a victim?

As it goes OneCoin is still going to my knowledge, but he was just an affiliate of that company, had no input at all. Was he succesful in it? YES, so the hate seems to go with the territory of being succesful! As I say this has already been discussed on here so go back a few pages.

Again this so called review is bollocks. Do you know these so called reviews are a scam? They try to blackmail the companies involved not to give a negative review. And furthermore I commented on this page, and guess what? They didn't post my review that tore his so called review to pieces, how strange? ;)

Surely anyone who is an honest reviewer would at minimum get the facts right?

I am done defending, its a waste of my energy, a bit like a wank without the fun bit at the end! :D

T8MML
Posts: 906
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23483Post T8MML
August 14th, 2018, 10:17 pm

Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 7:16 pm
T8MML wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 6:10 pm
Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 5:33 pm


When it went up to $7000 2 weeks you weren't so quick to point out the payout was worth more, no angle to be clever in that was there? ;) - why are you getting shirty, it was a valid question? OK so two weeks ago when it traded at $7000 you held how many Bitcoins? You weren’t posting them so Hard for me to be clever ain’t it?

Yes if it keeps going down it is worth less very astute. (Sarcasm don’t work with me Simon) But I am quite happy as it stands for the long term price of Bitcoin to go up from it's present position. I am accruing bitcoin and will sell it eventually when I want to. So you’re basically banking on both horses to win?

Point is meant to be up or down I get more every day. Understand that but my point was you may own more but the pound in your pocket is worth less - as it stands It is on a downswing right now, but with bitcoin the swings are huge and could be up to $8k in two weeks time, the way it see saws. As with any investment, or bet, you cannot win if you cannot lose so basically you are, in a language I understand backing two horses in a each way double and if one wins but the other only get placed you may come away with less than your original stake?

I think this is the main issue with taking it as a payment, its value can change dramatically from the time it takes to order a large Caramel Macchiato, to getting your change! Or it to go cold!
As you know I’ve wished you well with this - genuinely - even though I love a chance to take the piss. That’s what this place is for - you’ve done your fair share - isn’t it? I haven’t once posted anything derogatory on your FB which could affect your business once I realised what you were trying to do. (The temptation however is immense to rip the piss out of the brain dead morons who post there though using the same drivel that makes the thread shout the words SCAM. I appreciate though that also many of those are host fake accounts similar to those used to promote pinkies on the stock market so really I’d only be talking to myself really.)

I will say it again - good luck - but realise this place is a friends forum where you are more likely to get the piss taken than a serious discussion. React like you have here and have to some others and you’re showing weakness mate. Of course, as always though, there are a couple who are taking the joke too far and using it as an excuse to dig
Oh I'm so sorry Tim (yep sarcasm) it is now me being shirty when I reply to you and all the others constant digs here oh sorry jokes/banter it is when it is aimed at me but not when aimed the other way? Sarcasm doesn't work for you, except when you give it? Oh no it's not it's now weakness, because I react to your nonsense? I don't care what you think I am showing to be honest either. You have reacted in a worse way than me, and I don't mind if you you have a pop join the queue, but then please don't cry when you get it back and that goes for anyone, nothing personal Tim is it?

Stop showing weakness and sarcasm yourself, if that is what it is when you give it back apparently? Can't make it up!

Many of you love the ol' its a pisstake it's banter line to carry on being a total dick. I meant it, you are now trying to claim that they pay out the amount it went down so you gained nothing. As I say we got paid when it did a mini run to $7000 two weeks ago, it's nothing to do with it. Yes the payout in the moment is worth less if bitcoin price drops forever sure. I am still receiving it and will hold onto it until I think is a good time to sell which clearly isn't right now! It is a long term thing.

Looks like your toys are out of the pram a lot more than mine on this one!

But thanks for the good wishes. I am not reliant on Mize or bitcoin, but think it is a good solid company and a good opportunity, and they are doing everything they said they would!



Can't make it up!
You really don’t need to make anything up - you are sold on this and that’s your prerogative. Unlike you apparently I can see other people’s viewpoint without having to get all defensive and spitting back. Yes, you were sarcastic but of course in your world that’s humour but if anybody else retorts it’s not. I’m not “giving anything back” FWIW. I asked a pretty honest but direct question, or maybe observation, but because it doesn’t suit your agenda you go off on this diatribe.

As for the “others” constant digs I really don’t give a flying fk about anybody else’s contribution to this thread - pisstake or otherwise. My question/observation was legit it’s just you seem so paranoid you come out with what is an insulting tirade instead of a reasoned answer. If that’s reacting correctly to “my nonsense” you have a major problem, and it ain’t with Mize.

I’ve always said that, especially on this place or FB, 99% of what I write is tongue in cheek. I thought you of all people took that on board having never bitten like this before. May be I’ve hit a raw nerve asking what I asked. Be assured though that the 1% of the time I mean it seriously you will know 100% of the time!

Well this is one of those 1% times. I really do wish you well and when and if it fails I won’t be in the very long queue of mates who will be saying “I told you so” - after all, zero is the total number of fucks I really give about it.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3347
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23484Post richlizard
August 14th, 2018, 10:36 pm

So just to be clear... as mud.

You invest in something that is totally amazing (mainly because other investors say it). And you get paid in something that was also totally amazing a while back, but is now not so amazing. But your own amazing 'product' is still doing amazing... but is only amazing if the previous amazing thing starts performing amazing all over again?

Why the hell could they not just pay you in Lira or something so you can see it? Why does it have to be in something that is up and down and round and round?

So at the end of the day, one amazing thing can only actually be amazing if an old amazing thing becomes amazing again? As someone else has said, why not just invest in the original amazing thing and not have to worry about your own thing being amazing based on an old thing being amazing?

I find it quite amazing.

silverfox46
Posts: 563
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23485Post silverfox46
August 14th, 2018, 11:19 pm

this is well beyond my comprehension, but as stated many times, i hope it works out for you Simon.
Being cautious by nature, to me it just doesn't feel right,gut feeling i admit, but hope i'm wrong, gl to you.

User avatar
Random1002
Posts: 271
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:16 pm
Location: ooop your gary
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23486Post Random1002
August 14th, 2018, 11:33 pm

Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 8:38 pm
Random1002 wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 8:26 pm
The guys a serial scammer what makes you think this time will be any different ?

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/power ... hin-a-scam
Keep up forum troll, that link and nonsense was a number of pages back discussed in detail!

You know when you got a so called review where they are talking total shit for example "PowerNodes pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.". No it doesn't, powenodes pay out to anyone and has nothing to do with the binary commission at all! Or you got this "One would assume Mize Network affiliate membership is a requirement (€50 to €25,000 EUR), with additional PowerNodes investment and reinvestment on top of that" Oh this is a review of someone assuming? So this reviewer actually knows nothing of what he is talking about as it is FREE to join Mize.

Going back to the CEO Adrian Jauzzi. Why is he a scammer when he had no input into any previous company including onecoin?

It is like me being succesful with Mize and it does turn out to be a scam, am I a scammer or a victim?

As it goes OneCoin is still going to my knowledge, but he was just an affiliate of that company, had no input at all. Was he succesful in it? YES, so the hate seems to go with the territory of being succesful! As I say this has already been discussed on here so go back a few pages.

Again this so called review is bollocks. Do you know these so called reviews are a scam? They try to blackmail the companies involved not to give a negative review. And furthermore I commented on this page, and guess what? They didn't post my review that tore his so called review to pieces, how strange? ;)

Surely anyone who is an honest reviewer would at minimum get the facts right?

I am done defending, its a waste of my energy, a bit like a wank without the fun bit at the end! :D
Yada yada. I'm trying to keep an open mind and wish you well, but the odds don't look good.

"PowerNodes pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure." To me this means they are paying you a small amount of your own cash from what you have already paid in - the other 95% will be retained by Jacuzzi when the scheme has to shutdown due to regulators or some other BS excuse. The "binary compensation" structure is of course the Ponzi part, recruit, earn "compensation", recruit more, earn more "compensation" until nobody new is joining then pull the plug.

Cant you see this "powernodes is only the first product" BS is to keep the mugs onside, the second product will be way better than the first, the third will wipe the floor with the previous two etc etc. Just designed to keep you hooked with promises of jam tomorrow and the cash rolling in until it stops.

I don't appreciate being accused of trolling so to keep you happy in your blinkered utopia I wont be posting on this thread again, good luck and I'm glad your not in too deep.

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23487Post Rivher
August 14th, 2018, 11:38 pm

T8MML wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 10:17 pm
Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 7:16 pm
T8MML wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 6:10 pm


As you know I’ve wished you well with this - genuinely - even though I love a chance to take the piss. That’s what this place is for - you’ve done your fair share - isn’t it? I haven’t once posted anything derogatory on your FB which could affect your business once I realised what you were trying to do. (The temptation however is immense to rip the piss out of the brain dead morons who post there though using the same drivel that makes the thread shout the words SCAM. I appreciate though that also many of those are host fake accounts similar to those used to promote pinkies on the stock market so really I’d only be talking to myself really.)

I will say it again - good luck - but realise this place is a friends forum where you are more likely to get the piss taken than a serious discussion. React like you have here and have to some others and you’re showing weakness mate. Of course, as always though, there are a couple who are taking the joke too far and using it as an excuse to dig
Oh I'm so sorry Tim (yep sarcasm) it is now me being shirty when I reply to you and all the others constant digs here oh sorry jokes/banter it is when it is aimed at me but not when aimed the other way? Sarcasm doesn't work for you, except when you give it? Oh no it's not it's now weakness, because I react to your nonsense? I don't care what you think I am showing to be honest either. You have reacted in a worse way than me, and I don't mind if you you have a pop join the queue, but then please don't cry when you get it back and that goes for anyone, nothing personal Tim is it?

Stop showing weakness and sarcasm yourself, if that is what it is when you give it back apparently? Can't make it up!

Many of you love the ol' its a pisstake it's banter line to carry on being a total dick. I meant it, you are now trying to claim that they pay out the amount it went down so you gained nothing. As I say we got paid when it did a mini run to $7000 two weeks ago, it's nothing to do with it. Yes the payout in the moment is worth less if bitcoin price drops forever sure. I am still receiving it and will hold onto it until I think is a good time to sell which clearly isn't right now! It is a long term thing.

Looks like your toys are out of the pram a lot more than mine on this one!

But thanks for the good wishes. I am not reliant on Mize or bitcoin, but think it is a good solid company and a good opportunity, and they are doing everything they said they would!



Can't make it up!
You really don’t need to make anything up - you are sold on this and that’s your prerogative. Unlike you apparently I can see other people’s viewpoint without having to get all defensive and spitting back. Yes, you were sarcastic but of course in your world that’s humour but if anybody else retorts it’s not. I’m not “giving anything back” FWIW. I asked a pretty honest but direct question, or maybe observation, but because it doesn’t suit your agenda you go off on this diatribe.

As for the “others” constant digs I really don’t give a flying fk about anybody else’s contribution to this thread - pisstake or otherwise. My question/observation was legit it’s just you seem so paranoid you come out with what is an insulting tirade instead of a reasoned answer. If that’s reacting correctly to “my nonsense” you have a major problem, and it ain’t with Mize.

I’ve always said that, especially on this place or FB, 99% of what I write is tongue in cheek. I thought you of all people took that on board having never bitten like this before. May be I’ve hit a raw nerve asking what I asked. Be assured though that the 1% of the time I mean it seriously you will know 100% of the time!

Well this is one of those 1% times. I really do wish you well and when and if it fails I won’t be in the very long queue of mates who will be saying “I told you so” - after all, zero is the total number of fucks I really give about it.
Ok so I have realised that one of the most sarcastic forum members here can't take it back!

I have had 18 pages of this hilarious humour you all have.

Before it was you wont get paid, I have and now still the same level of bollocks!

Tim you accused me of being 'shirty' because I pointed out when it went up I still got the same (actually it is a lie the payout seems to be increasing) payment!

You are the one who got shirty going sarcasm don't work with me, to me going you're very astute! Think you are the one having the bad day in all fairness?

Yes you can see everyones viewpoint, I can't as it's all bullshit. You had a business or three right? Did everyone call it a scam and make constant accusations about it? Oh no I forgot I should laugh forever about it, or eventually get totally bored of listening to the same old shit 24/7?

It may be just the one comment from you and the other 100 from everyone has cumulated in me having this fuck you attitude now. People here who has no interest in it except to piss take is boring me to tears. Taking it personally like you have then saying I have had some kind of insulting tirade is laughable! Because I said you're very astute or was it something else that has affected you in this way?

No raw nerve, but you are claiming something with your little wink to make it ok, then when I say no it's the same regardless of what is happening to the price of bitcoin you get all lemon (as Marky like to say!).

I am staggered you can't take a bit of sarcasm back, just as much as you are that I have bitten? I don't think I have bitten, I just said very astute then said what I did.

I could write it's just banter too, its an easy kop out. I haven't called you any names Tim, so I think you have over reacted, and usually you don't bite like you have either! But if I have somehow upset you, and I don't want to upset the Aged :hide: I sincerely apologise! ;)

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23489Post Rivher
August 14th, 2018, 11:48 pm

richlizard wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 10:36 pm
So just to be clear... as mud.

You invest in something that is totally amazing (mainly because other investors say it). And you get paid in something that was also totally amazing a while back, but is now not so amazing. But your own amazing 'product' is still doing amazing... but is only amazing if the previous amazing thing starts performing amazing all over again?

Why the hell could they not just pay you in Lira or something so you can see it? Why does it have to be in something that is up and down and round and round?

So at the end of the day, one amazing thing can only actually be amazing if an old amazing thing becomes amazing again? As someone else has said, why not just invest in the original amazing thing and not have to worry about your own thing being amazing based on an old thing being amazing?

I find it quite amazing.
Mmmmm glad you find it amazing, how many powernodes would you like then?

I am happy the payout is in Bitcoin. The reason it is is a good one. They mine on the blockchain and then convert profits to bitcoin. That is why you pay €100 for a powernode but pay for it with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin price has dropped over the last week, so what? And next week it might go up again, that's what happens in all currency market Forex too! I am happy to be paid in bitcoin. I like the idea it might go up or down. As you know it is not a huge amount to worry about the bitcoin market over a small time span. It once was $20k and now it's about $6000, doesn't mean it wont go up again does it?

I can sell my bitcoin anytime I like, isn't that amazing? :mrgreen:

T8MML
Posts: 906
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23491Post T8MML
August 14th, 2018, 11:57 pm

Ok, let’s call it a day. I’m one of the most sarcastic members here. You’re right of course. You can see from all the posts that fallout with me or take offence.

I won’t bother answering any of the other shite you have written and will leave you to enjoy having won again. After all if everyone joins me in saying “ Simon’s right” we can all move on and get back to bitching about something worthwhile.

I’ll start “Simon’s right”

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23492Post Rivher
August 14th, 2018, 11:57 pm

Random1002 wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 11:33 pm
Rivher wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 8:38 pm
Random1002 wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 8:26 pm
The guys a serial scammer what makes you think this time will be any different ?

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/power ... hin-a-scam
Keep up forum troll, that link and nonsense was a number of pages back discussed in detail!

You know when you got a so called review where they are talking total shit for example "PowerNodes pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.". No it doesn't, powenodes pay out to anyone and has nothing to do with the binary commission at all! Or you got this "One would assume Mize Network affiliate membership is a requirement (€50 to €25,000 EUR), with additional PowerNodes investment and reinvestment on top of that" Oh this is a review of someone assuming? So this reviewer actually knows nothing of what he is talking about as it is FREE to join Mize.

Going back to the CEO Adrian Jauzzi. Why is he a scammer when he had no input into any previous company including onecoin?

It is like me being succesful with Mize and it does turn out to be a scam, am I a scammer or a victim?

As it goes OneCoin is still going to my knowledge, but he was just an affiliate of that company, had no input at all. Was he succesful in it? YES, so the hate seems to go with the territory of being succesful! As I say this has already been discussed on here so go back a few pages.

Again this so called review is bollocks. Do you know these so called reviews are a scam? They try to blackmail the companies involved not to give a negative review. And furthermore I commented on this page, and guess what? They didn't post my review that tore his so called review to pieces, how strange? ;)

Surely anyone who is an honest reviewer would at minimum get the facts right?

I am done defending, its a waste of my energy, a bit like a wank without the fun bit at the end! :D
Yada yada. I'm trying to keep an open mind and wish you well, but the odds don't look good.

"PowerNodes pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure." To me this means they are paying you a small amount of your own cash from what you have already paid in - the other 95% will be retained by Jacuzzi when the scheme has to shutdown due to regulators or some other BS excuse. The "binary compensation" structure is of course the Ponzi part, recruit, earn "compensation", recruit more, earn more "compensation" until nobody new is joining then pull the plug.

Cant you see this "powernodes is only the first product" BS is to keep the mugs onside, the second product will be way better than the first, the third will wipe the floor with the previous two etc etc. Just designed to keep you hooked with promises of jam tomorrow and the cash rolling in until it stops.

I don't appreciate being accused of trolling so to keep you happy in your blinkered utopia I wont be posting on this thread again, good luck and I'm glad your not in too deep.
Don't you? I don't like being called a liar either! ;)

Look they have real genuine mining contracts, it is not a ponzi at all, you keep repeating that because your fantastic review from a guy who knows as much about Mize as you says so?

What is hard to understand about this? I think the main thing that is hard is you have no knowledge of crypto. I have very verry little also but enough now to understand about hash power and how

The only blinkered one is you. Like talking to a brick wall.

On a lighter note this explanation of mining made me laugh:-

They try to find a random nonce (a little random data) that goes into a block and makes the block have a (SHA256) hash that (in binary) starts with a certain amount of 0's. The more zeroes the more rare hash is. A good hash' outcome is not predictable, and so you have to try a lot of times to find a good nonce.

The amount of zeroes are based on how difficult it is supposed to be to find a block. In Bitcoin it adjusts to have a new block every 10 minutes (on average, given the rate at which previous blocks are found).

Interesting: because the hashes are unpredictable it doesn't matter how the nonce changes! Most of the time it's just a number counting upwards from 0!
So there you go, it's all about the nonces......... :lol:

You are repeating the same shit you said on page 1,2,3,4,5,6.................

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23493Post Rivher
August 15th, 2018, 12:02 am

All these people getting upset with me, when I am the one getting the same shit of a dozen of you, have a think about this? Am I not justified in hitting back in the same vein?

Try getting a load of constant crap from 12 people and not just 1, then have some empathy and perhaps if just you I have pissed you off, imagine how I feel with 12 times the number of people having a go daily........yes daily did I say daily? :P

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23494Post Rivher
August 15th, 2018, 12:06 am

T8MML wrote:
August 14th, 2018, 11:57 pm
Ok, let’s call it a day. I’m one of the most sarcastic members here. You’re right of course. You can see from all the posts that fallout with me or take offence.

I won’t bother answering any of the other shite you have written and will leave you to enjoy having won again. After all if everyone joins me in saying “ Simon’s right” we can all move on and get back to bitching about something worthwhile.

I’ll start “Simon’s right”

What have I won?

Nothing.

I don't say I am right, I just don't think I have been insulting anymore than you Tim?

Jeez I said a dozen pages back I don't want to fall out with anyone over this, but it sure isn't easy not to! :help:

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23495Post Rivher
August 15th, 2018, 12:08 am

If nothing good has come out of this, at least we now know why he calls himself Random the little nonse! :D :hide:

bilthebandit
Posts: 1752
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23496Post bilthebandit
August 15th, 2018, 12:11 am

Brown noser :D

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23497Post Rivher
August 15th, 2018, 12:13 am

bilthebandit wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 12:11 am
Brown noser :D
Who? Where? When?

I am the least sycophantic person you will meet, you should know that.

But I don't want to seriously fall out with people over this, is that ok Nutkins, as I will make an exception for you. :D

bilthebandit
Posts: 1752
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 8:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23498Post bilthebandit
August 15th, 2018, 12:16 am

Was talking about Timbo m8 saying your right haha


Took so long reading the posts prob 5 more came out while I was typing hehe.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3347
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23508Post richlizard
August 15th, 2018, 9:42 am

"Simon's right"

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3347
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23509Post richlizard
August 15th, 2018, 9:45 am

Oh just one more thing hahahaha.

So the next big thing will be even more amazinger amazing. Will you need to buy that amazinger product using Powernodes? So you then rely on Powernodes value going up and then rely on Bitcoin going up. Makes perfectly good sense right 'cos you loves Bitcoin and you loves Powernodes too right? I honestly can't wait to hear the name of the next big product. I want it to be called Amazeballnuggets please if I could put this forward?

Oh... and wtf does 'gone all lemon' mean?

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23548Post Rivher
August 15th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Not read the usual crap replies just yet.

But here is a genuine review, and it shows company paperwork etc and is an honest and fair appraisal of Mize.

https://www.smartincomeoffice.com/mize-network-review/

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23549Post Rivher
August 15th, 2018, 11:29 pm

richlizard wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 9:45 am
Oh just one more thing hahahaha.

So the next big thing will be even more amazinger amazing. Will you need to buy that amazinger product using Powernodes? So you then rely on Powernodes value going up and then rely on Bitcoin going up. Makes perfectly good sense right 'cos you loves Bitcoin and you loves Powernodes too right? I honestly can't wait to hear the name of the next big product. I want it to be called Amazeballnuggets please if I could put this forward?

Oh... and wtf does 'gone all lemon' mean?
What next big thing?

Listen Lizard you sound like an idiot trying to be clever but failing miserably. I know you are chief of bellends on this thread and you suit the role perfectly, congrats!

I mean what are you even talking about? Any clue at all? NOPE!

You are one example of someone nice to me privately then you come on here giving it your own particular brand of shite.

Powernodes is a share in mining using erc20 tokens using masternodes. Basically it is a made up name for the mining pool. Powernodes has no value but the tokens will do. No already gone over it a dozen times it is irrelevant whether Bitcoin goes up or down. POW mining is Bitcoin POS is something else. And they pay in bitcoin as it is the main crypto and can be sold and cashed out easily by all.

Name of the next product will be learnchain I believe, but don't hold me to that. A totally seperate product from powernodes though for sure. But hey you don't give a fuck so why ask? Oh cos you want to look clever in front of everyone here, sorry you failed.

How's your new business? Shall I call it a scam on your facebook page and say your pal in it is a con merchant? Just a thought?

Everytime I think you're going to stop being like this, bang off you go again.

Of course it's banter, it's really funny hahaha, BillDaBandit is loving it at least! :help:

I don't care about who is right or winning or anything. Just if you're a genuine pal, and I still say you all, then stop being a constant bellend!!! Thank you very much for listening :bang:

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23550Post Rivher
August 15th, 2018, 11:31 pm

As for lemon ask Marky.

I have deduced over the years, it means going off on one?

Marky don't speak cockney, he has his own version Dorchney! :D

Marky147
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23552Post Marky147
August 15th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Lemon Tart

Rivher
Posts: 1390
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Bitcoin

Post: # 23553Post Rivher
August 15th, 2018, 11:58 pm

Marky147 wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 11:48 pm
Lemon Tart
Fart?

Oh you mean the expression on your boat when you eat it?

But it means going off on one right?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests