Bitcoin

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

Re: Bitcoin

October 23rd, 2018, 3:31 pm

Now now boys play nice!!!!!

T8MML

December 7th, 2018, 8:40 am

Jesus Christ Bitcoin is taking a right dive - down below £3k at the moment - anybody still involved?

bilthebandit

December 7th, 2018, 9:13 am

The powernode venture capitalist crew will have massive liabilities in this area Tim DAILY.

T8MML

December 7th, 2018, 12:19 pm

No idea on powernode but Bitcoin seems to be in freefall

bilthebandit

December 7th, 2018, 2:12 pm

SOFA was the man for bitcoins Tim but understand he is heavy into the horse tipster gig atm so prob to busy pouring over form and statistics to explain to us mere mortals the reason for this fluctuation.

Phinnies

December 7th, 2018, 2:16 pm

T8MML wrote:
Jesus Christ Bitcoin is taking a right dive - down below £3k at the moment - anybody still involved?
For fuck sake, I listened to Tank and ploughed everything in, he said it was incredible, the next big thing, now I am on my knees. Can anyone help with a loan, you see I can buy this scrap metal from a company going bust and can sell it next week and double my money, then I have this other Russian business I can invest it in called Wazzzzzubski which will double my money again the following week, then I have another thing I am involved with which includes setting up this thing with Cams and birds and tits and stuff so that's another double and with all the funds I am going to buy some Powernoses and we all know they can't lose.

How much you in for??

richlizard

December 7th, 2018, 2:50 pm

Phinnies wrote:
T8MML wrote:
For fuck sake, I listened to Tank and ploughed everything in, he said it was incredible, the next big thing, now I am on my knees. Can anyone help with a loan, you see I can buy this scrap metal from a company going bust and can sell it next week and double my money, then I have this other Russian business I can invest it in called Wazzzzzubski which will double my money again the following week, then I have another thing I am involved with which includes setting up this thing with Cams and birds and tits and stuff so that's another double and with all the funds I am going to buy some Powernoses and we all know they can't lose.

How much you in for??

Taxi firms?

T8MML

December 7th, 2018, 3:08 pm

Phinnies wrote:
T8MML wrote:

How much you in for??
Not wishing to tip you over the edge Nick but it’s just over £2,600 now

bilthebandit

December 7th, 2018, 5:19 pm

Phinnies wrote:
T8MML wrote:

How much you in for??
Get into horse betting m8 some outstanding tipsters here atm and maybe Turbo will come back with some tips when he returns from his Jim Crowley sponsered world cruise!!!!! failing that Mucky is selling 40% of herself in next year main event at only a 50% mark up dip ya bread.

tankbuster1

December 7th, 2018, 6:22 pm

HODL

T8MML

December 7th, 2018, 11:42 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
HODL
Didn’t he just have a heart attack?

bilthebandit

December 8th, 2018, 12:52 am

T8MML wrote:
December 7th, 2018, 11:42 pm
tankbuster1 wrote:
HODL
Didn’t he just have a heart attack?
Quite correct Tim maybe it was because of his portfolio of Bitcoins Powernodes and lumping on SOFAs tips to offset his loses :D

Phinnies

December 8th, 2018, 11:00 am

richlizard wrote:
Phinnies wrote:
T8MML wrote:

How much you in for??

Taxi firms?

Oh fuck, how could I forget, spend 100s of hours getting it into a position ready to launch only for the fucking idiot owners of the company to pull out. That was a classic, still, it's not as if it's now a successful business model or anything. :bang: :bang: :bang:

staceysdad

December 9th, 2018, 4:11 pm

oh dear!!! lost a few quid but up 5% today ..wonder if now is the time to buy a few more quids worth

tankbuster1

December 9th, 2018, 6:07 pm

staceysdad wrote:
December 9th, 2018, 4:11 pm
oh dear!!! lost a few quid but up 5% today ..wonder if now is the time to buy a few more quids worth
If you can afford it buy it ,fk the government and there Taxes

Rivher

December 11th, 2018, 4:23 am

My entry point is $1500.

If it doesn't get there so be it :angel:

Rivher

December 11th, 2018, 11:33 am

Phinnies wrote:
richlizard wrote:
Phinnies wrote:

How much you in for??
Start your own business then next time then don't rely on other people.

Seems you are quite bitter since Nick?

As it goes when Tank first mentioned Bitcoin he was right, even though he only talks as he didn't have any or sold the ones he won early doors!

But putting aside Groucho and his Gang,

Oh fuck, how could I forget, spend 100s of hours getting it into a position ready to launch only for the fucking idiot owners of the company to pull out. That was a classic, still, it's not as if it's now a successful business model or anything. :bang: :bang: :bang:
Start your own business then next time then don't rely on other people ;)

As it goes when Tank first mentioned Bitcoin he was right, even though he only talks as he didn't have any or sold the ones he won early doors!

But putting aside Groucho and his Gang, I am only coming in at $1500 as I think it will drop further. If we all knew where and when the bottom is we would all be millionaires. But I am sticking to my guns, and not buying yet.

bilthebandit

December 11th, 2018, 12:19 pm

Think Nick is doing some pool stuff Riv not my business to know the ins and outs but he don't seem to be relying on others!!!

Reckon Nicks post was a "banter" post and a little dig at some of the scams we have had over the years by dodgy geezers!!!! surprisingly enough I don't have you in the dodgy category just a daffy git hahaha.

Agree tho your almost always better doing your own thing than working for someone else.

Your 1500 buyin seems reasonable for someone taking a punt but legislation in the good ol USA likely to buttfuk the bitcoin ect even more in order to stop organised crime ect ect.

richlizard

December 11th, 2018, 3:21 pm

Serious question then. This powernodes thing. Is it all to do with how good or bad powernodes is, or really to do with how well bitcoin performs? I mean, even if powernodes does well if bitcoin goes shit then your investment goes shit. But if bitcoin does well then your investments goes well.

Can't help thinking if it all relies on bitcoin, what is the point of powernode. Just gamble on bitcoin.

T8MML

December 11th, 2018, 3:33 pm

richlizard wrote:
Serious question then. This powernodes thing. Is it all to do with how good or bad powernodes is, or really to do with how well bitcoin performs? I mean, even if powernodes does well if bitcoin goes shit then your investment goes shit. But if bitcoin does well then your investments goes well.

Can't help thinking if it all relies on bitcoin, what is the point of powernode. Just gamble on bitcoin.
As I said quite a few pages back, it sounded to me like you had to win it twice. I mean Bitcoin has reduced in value by 1/2 in a month and 6/7ths in a year, so whatever investments you have that are reliant on Bitcoin performance have to be outperforming realistic expectation to standstill so to speak.

Scuffs

December 11th, 2018, 4:59 pm

I was so close to buying 1 Bitcoin in the summer, it stabilised for about 6 weeks at $5,800 but other things got in the way and I never got involved. Still looking for that good investment in the right company at the right time. Any suggestions? I don't think Nicks plan has many Merits😀 Put me down for 1 share tho Nick then keep reinvesting in the next scheme,scam,plan.

Rivher

December 11th, 2018, 5:52 pm

richlizard wrote:

They pay in Bitcoin, so despite me "being paid daily!" :roll: same amounts it is now worth less than is was a month ago! So yes as they pay in bitcoin it's value is important. But I can sell it anytime, so will keep it and hope it returns.But if it gets to $1500 that is a punt if I was to say buy one coin which has the potential to go up to $50,000 in a year. Then again it might totally crash and burn, but I can not see how, as that would be the end of crpto! If the Governments make it impossible to convert to normal money for instance it could though i guess?

Powernodes is them mining other currencies using Masternodes, but they convert it to bitcoin when they pay you DAILY :D

Phinnies

Rivher wrote:
Phinnies wrote:
richlizard wrote:

Start your own business then next time then don't rely on other people.

But putting aside Groucho and his Gang,

But putting aside Groucho and his Gang, I am only coming in at $1500 as I think it will drop further. If we all knew where and when the bottom is we would all be millionaires. But I am sticking to my guns, and not buying yet.
If I am bitter then you are fucking sensitive. Posts run to 30 pages where you have defended yourself 100s of times. Not sure if you are trying to convince yourself or others.

Me, I think its a massive scam but aside from a couple of fun prods I have never said anything, I wish you luck and I hope you make your fortune, why would I want anything but good things? As Bill says, my post was a little bit of banter at all the shit we have endured here.

Bitter? Far from it mucker

Rivher

December 11th, 2018, 5:58 pm

Phinnies wrote:
Rivher wrote:
Phinnies wrote:

If I am bitter then you are fucking sensitive. Posts run to 30 pages where you have defended yourself 100s of times. Not sure if you are trying to convince yourself or others.

Me, I think its a massive scam but aside from a couple of fun prods I have never said anything, I wish you luck and I hope you make your fortune, why would I want anything but good things? As Bill says, my post was a little bit of banter at all the shit we have endured here.

Bitter? Far from it mucker
That was easy :lol:

bilthebandit

December 17th, 2018, 10:47 am

Is Santa getting anyone bitcoins or Powernodes this year??????

Rivher

December 17th, 2018, 1:45 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
December 17th, 2018, 10:47 am
Is Santa getting anyone bitcoins or Powernodes this year??????
He gets fuck all the fat cauliflower :D

Scuffs

December 17th, 2018, 1:59 pm

I asked my 9 year old Goddaughter what she wants from Father Christmas and she replied that she doesn’t believe anymore. I said Father Christmas?? And she said no Bitcoin!!!

T8MML

December 17th, 2018, 2:18 pm

You have to laugh at everyone moaning that the tins of Quality Street get smaller every year but don’t say anything about Bitcoin being 8 times cheaper than this time last year - and less fattening!