Bitcoin

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
bilthebandit

Bitcoin

July 1st, 2018, 2:02 pm

On Friday the price of Bitcoin fell to $5,791, the lowest since last November, and while it recovered in Tokyo, the fall has led to a flurry of speculation that it will be wiped out. We cannot know, but since it is the largest of the cryptocurrencies, and other smaller examples are apparently now worthless, the possibility is clearly there. But of course, that may prove wrong – there may be some value after all.
What can we sensibly say?
First some thoughts about money in general; next some about this particular so-called “currency”; and then some about the consequences of a total collapse, or a recovery.

Over to you SOFA

T8MML

Re: Bitcoin

July 1st, 2018, 8:57 pm

As any gambler should know

“If you can’t lose you can’t win”

tankbuster1

July 1st, 2018, 9:03 pm

Buy as any as you can iv said it for 8 years now on

Phinnies

July 1st, 2018, 10:06 pm

tankbuster1 wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 9:03 pm
Buy as any as you can iv said it for 8 years now on
Go on Marlon lump on.

tankbuster1

July 2nd, 2018, 10:49 pm

Yawn you are watching the World Cup well seen the Blockchain advert ........Think about it or in your case just be Right all the time

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 1:39 am

If anyone is interested in a great place to put money into the crypto game, some of you might have noticed my facebook posts the last few days?

I know you are all a bunch of piss takers and will reply WASSSSUPPPPP, but this company is going to explode.

You basically join for free, buy powernodes which are erc-20 tokens as part of the collective of the company. They have there own Mines in Georgia and China and the payout is daily after 30 days in BTC (bitcoin).

You got two options passive or active. Both pay you out daily the same with the purchase of €100 powernodes each (buy as many as you want). Both active or passive investment also pay you out down many levels in the Binary Matrix.

To give you an idea I am third level to top of the binary matrix and I have already got (not checked today) but had 24 people in my team from those above and below me in the system. So without any activity or work from my part bringing people in, I have a team of 24 in a few days, due to those active around me!

Today they did there first official webinar, which I will give the link below.

Joining is totally free so go here and join http://bit.ly/Powernodes to fix your position for life.

Either way I have only dipped my toe in and bought 3 powernode packs at €100 each but intend to stick another €700 in very soon. Payout starts in 30 days on a daily basis automated and you are sent bitcoin. You can choose to reinvest all or a % into new powernodes or withdraw your btc daily or whenever you like. Daily earning payments are done on the bitcoin blockchain protocol (tamperproof) at midnight Mainland Spain time daily automatically. You can choose your option in your back office you log into. The powernodes will earn you for life.

The company is legal in all countries and they have high ethics and morality.

I know this is going to be an amazing profitable business, so if you got €100 to spare and look at it as a gamble (like backing fish at the WSOP :hide: )if you want to, do it now.

I as your sponsor would help you in any way including making sure you're in a good position in the binary and also if you can see the solid potential for a great business, help you with promoting it also. They got 3 monthly trips to various countries totally all expenses paid the next one in 3 months is Brazil, I hope to be there if I qualify through my efforts I will be, I need someone with me to hold my hand and play heads up with. You can also earn other things in the compensation plan including a car and even a boat and a house! As well as the payment plan etc, plenty of incentives.

Oh the other beauty is despite us maybe mining a different coin, you always get paid in Bitcoin. This means if bitcoin did fly up from $5000 ish dollars as it is now to $50,000 like Marlon our resident expert says. You will also 10x your payout from Mize as the BCH goes up in value. Of course it can go down to $1000 and your compensation is suddenly worth a lot (5x) less. But I think and hope it has bottomed out. Either way you can sell your BCH anytime and cash out as you like! Same day every day if you want to!

So Waaaaaupppppppppppp? :clap:

PS Due to the potential for piss taking if you wish to do this anonymously this is fine. I would strongly say though you that like a gamble should just buy a node or two and see what happens?

Love you all, your leader of Mize and leader of men, Simon xxxx

PPS Here is the 45 minute webinar replay which explains it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2bP-t ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by Rivher on July 3rd, 2018, 2:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 1:50 am

By the way Powernodes is just the first product. They have another at least four to come that are new and innovative in crypto like Powernodes is. So once signed sealed and legalised in every country they are based in before released to the public. By the way head office is not offshore hiding like some who are not doing what they say and are just running a ponzi type scheme. This company has the mines and the structure and you can go to the office yourself and see all relevant paperwork, including mining contracts. It is an official sl company and the HQ is in Seville, Spain.

richlizard

July 3rd, 2018, 8:47 am

Rivher wrote:
If anyone is interested in a great place to put money into the crypto game, some of you might have noticed my facebook posts the last few days?

Errr.... might have spotted one or two :lol:

(along with the numerous 'friends' you have gained who hang off every word you post. Why do they ask for more details of your venture when they are in on it? Just saying mate, you might want to tell them to reign it in as it all looks very fake.)

bilthebandit

July 3rd, 2018, 10:47 am

!00s prob 1000s of these "get rich quick" scams all over the web and as they say a sucker is born every minute!!! do you want it to be you???? if so please apply.

plum11

July 3rd, 2018, 11:22 am

richlizard wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 8:47 am
Rivher wrote:

Errr.... might have spotted one or two :lol:

(along with the numerous 'friends' you have gained who hang off every word you post. Why do they ask for more details of your venture when they are in on it? Just saying mate, you might want to tell them to reign it in as it all looks very fake.)
Agree with this simon , it looks a tad fake . Gl with it tho , hope you make miwwions :clap:

Longines

July 3rd, 2018, 11:58 am

Rivher wrote:

I know you are all a bunch of piss takers and will reply WASSSSUPPPPP, but this company is going to implode.
FYP. Crypto meets MLM meets Ponzi, what could possibly go wrong?

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 2:44 pm

Longines wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 11:58 am
Rivher wrote:

I know you are all a bunch of piss takers and will reply WASSSSUPPPPP, but this company is going to implode.
FYP. Crypto meets MLM meets Ponzi, what could possibly go wrong?
As expected the usual crap from the 9 to 5 brigade here! But thought I would post it as was a bitcoin post.

It is not a ponzi do you even know what a Ponzi is Grant? It is where the money paid out is only from new money coming in basically. This company is making money using the products by mining. Nothing ponzi about it. Mlm yes, which is a good thing means you get paid on a lot of levels and get a % from others work too.

Yeah I know it looks fake I wish they would stop doing it to be honest! Be ok if they did it once but not on every post, I don't ask them to keep writing awesome and going ott with it.

It is not a get rich quick scheme Nutkins. It is possible to make a good business with hard work and dedication though and a large income. If you just invest though in powernodes you will get a daily payout in Bitcoin.

T8MML

July 3rd, 2018, 2:51 pm

Does it help you get a better signal on the tv?

😉😉

richlizard

July 3rd, 2018, 2:54 pm

What is the hard work though Simon? Just spamming and advertising? Or do you mean get up in a loft in 32 degree heat with loft insulation going in your earholes and trying to run and connect junction boxes for ten hours a day kind of hard work? Image

Theadder4

July 3rd, 2018, 3:38 pm

Hope it works out for you simon.
have to say its all beyond my comprehension.
cant get my head around what this mining is.

bilthebandit

July 3rd, 2018, 3:52 pm

richlizard wrote:
What is the hard work though Simon? Just spamming and advertising? Or do you mean get up in a loft in 32 degree heat with loft insulation going in your earholes and trying to run and connect junction boxes for ten hours a day kind of hard work? Image

Typical 9 to 5 reply.

Look lets face facts.

One its damn hard graft looking for suckers to invest in a product that only exists in hyperspace.

Two this time next year he will be on level terms with Bull Gates.

richlizard

July 3rd, 2018, 4:11 pm

I seriously hope he makes it rich as I do in all his ventures.

I honestly wish I had the time and perhaps the bottle to try some of these things out... but always seem to be in sweaty lofts!! :D

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 4:29 pm

T8MML wrote:

😉😉
No changing to a broadband adsl line would though instead of your tinpot receiver system mate over there you paid for after I said I would order you a real line. Dump that and I will order you a real line and hey presto it will work without any problems.

Iptv only works on internet no satellite involved, it is only as good as the internet.

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 4:42 pm

richlizard wrote:

Exactly don't you want to get away from that real hard work Rich? Work smarter not harder. Why I am so happy to be away from what I used to do in Tenerife.

Hard work as in helping other people become succesful and in doing so you eventually end up earning a lot of money from the team who bring people in and you benefit from there 'work' also. That is the power of mlm, you help people to succeed and you succeed yourself because of it.

This is special as you can just buy powernodes and earn daily profits. You do not have to be active at all, the choice is yours.

So maybe not hard physical work, but with any business it is not overnight.

Nutkins and many people have the loser mentality and can't understand anything but a job. Yes it is hyperspace as you call it Bill just like this forum. Just like Bitcoin, just like internet poker. Does not mean it is a real product! They have contracts for the mining and it is all legally set up and verified. YOU WILL GET PAID passively on your powernodes purchases DAILY. This one is going to take off massively. For every person who thinks like you Bill sat at home on benefits in your underpants. There are countless people who are succesful and earning loads through various internet runs businesses. YOu know you are stupid though Bill. This time next year Bill Gates blah blah bollocks. Do you know Bill Gates started Microsoft once it didn't appear overnight by magic, and thousands of people slated him too no doubt?

Longines

July 3rd, 2018, 4:48 pm

Genuine question, has there been a successful non-product based MLM? I guess Herbalife has been depending on where you are in the matrix, but anything non-physical?

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 4:56 pm

Longines wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 4:48 pm
Genuine question, has there been a successful non-product based MLM? I guess Herbalife has been depending on where you are in the matrix, but anything non-physical?
Herbalife were actually shut down also by the ftc at one point and had to pay arouns $200million out to carry on trading!

I do not understand what you mean though by non product based as Herbalife had plenty of products?

A non product would be some sort of pyramid scheme or illegal, you need a genuine product. Powernodes are real just because it is based online does not make it fake. It is like when someone in 2008 told me to buy some bitcoins they're cheap etc around $50 or so. I like Nutkins now couldn't fathom it or understand it at all and I decided then it was a scam. What a mug I was, literally I could have been a millionaire like many have become since!

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 4:58 pm

Rivher wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 4:29 pm
T8MML wrote:

😉😉
No changing to a broadband adsl line would though instead of your tinpot receiver system mate over there you paid for after I said I would order you a real line. Dump that and I will order you a real line and hey presto it will work without any problems.

Iptv only works on internet no satellite involved, it is only as good as the internet.
Tim my pal there John has just said same thing to me. He is with wimax online sl and said his internet has been ropey for 3 weeks. Same with him I told him I would order him a real cabled adsl line and he went and got that instead! Can only take the horse to water.......

Phinnies

July 3rd, 2018, 5:01 pm

I have a friend who is heavily into this, so much so he writes papers and gives advice on it.

I asked him about this and his reply was 'cannot be good as I have never heard of them'

I'm gonna go with that but good luck with it.

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 5:30 pm

Phinnies wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 5:01 pm
I have a friend who is heavily into this, so much so he writes papers and gives advice on it.

I asked him about this and his reply was 'cannot be good as I have never heard of them'

I'm gonna go with that but good luck with it.
Only at Krackedkings!

He will hear about it eventually, that's the whole point Nick it's a new and ground floor opportunity.

'Everyone' will have heard of it eventually, ask him if he heard about bitcoin soon as it came out and if he did why didn't he buy any then? Or no one had heard of it then so it 'cannot be good?' Same reason I guess? :help:

bilthebandit

July 3rd, 2018, 6:11 pm

I remember a couple of things like charties having a database for suckers and nowadays they call it "targeting" for adverts ect so I suppose there is a suckers database somewhere for all the budding Del Boys but doubt there are not many of us from here on it!!!!

Usually these dodgy scams encourage their "investors" to con oh I mean invite their buddies into the deal and say how they will make millions outta these ground floor opportunities.

Did your ancestors invest in tulips in Holland by any chance Riv. haha

richlizard

July 3rd, 2018, 6:59 pm

Rivher wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 4:42 pm

Exactly don't you want to get away from that real hard work Rich? Work smarter not harder. Why I am so happy to be away from what I used to do in Tenerife.

Honest truth? I absolutely love physical work having worked all my life in offices. When I get home at night physically drained I sleep like a log. When it was all problem solving stuff in an office, I could never switch off and solved problems in my sleep/daze.

Now I slave away, solve problems, make people happy and love it. Just being honest.

Theadder4

July 3rd, 2018, 7:12 pm

Agree 100% rich.i love going out and working hard and making a few quid.though the body is struggling a bit these days.

richlizard

July 3rd, 2018, 7:35 pm

Rivher, can I give you £50 to invest and you just pay me daily? Then I will put these doubting Thomases to bed! :D

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 8:24 pm

bilthebandit wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 6:11 pm
I remember a couple of things like charties having a database for suckers and nowadays they call it "targeting" for adverts ect so I suppose there is a suckers database somewhere for all the budding Del Boys but doubt there are not many of us from here on it!!!!

Usually these dodgy scams encourage their "investors" to con oh I mean invite their buddies into the deal and say how they will make millions outta these ground floor opportunities.

Did your ancestors invest in tulips in Holland by any chance Riv. haha
Whi is everything to you always a scam?

You really got the ultimate loser closed eyes half empty mentality Bill.

I don't care I expected all this usual nonsense, it half amsues me and half inspires me, keep it up.

No crying please by anyone here they weren't told about this opportunity as you will all be is my prediction.

Time will tell.......

Rivher

July 3rd, 2018, 8:26 pm

richlizard wrote:
July 3rd, 2018, 7:35 pm
Rivher, can I give you £50 to invest and you just pay me daily? Then I will put these doubting Thomases to bed! :D
€100 buys you one powernode.

Do it, then in 30 days you will get paid out daily in bitcoin.

Or just take the piss, the choice is yours! :D