KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Post Reply
Marky147
Posts: 1715
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22439Post Marky147
July 23rd, 2018, 7:07 pm

Fuck it, I might change to that new gaff.

Brand spankers, and it's 50 quid cheaper, too.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22440Post Ladymuck
July 23rd, 2018, 7:08 pm

Marky147 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 7:07 pm
Fuck it, I might change to that new gaff.

Brand spankers, and it's 50 quid cheaper, too.
I've already done it :hide:

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22441Post Ladymuck
July 23rd, 2018, 7:09 pm

But I did from the Thursday though ... so I will stay in just one hotel now and not 2.

Marky147
Posts: 1715
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22442Post Marky147
July 23rd, 2018, 7:12 pm

So much for honour bound ;)

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22444Post Ladymuck
July 23rd, 2018, 7:13 pm

£276 for the 4 nights. not cheaper for me but very little more.

No parking though so I will park out of town and go in by taxi as usual.

So there is an Artto room for sale or I will just canx it. £184 for 3 nights.

Theadder4
Posts: 1794
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22445Post Theadder4
July 23rd, 2018, 7:17 pm

You can park at mine angie.

The weekend before the forum do.the sky poker tour is in glasgow.going to be a busy month.
sky tour/forum game/and hopefully malta :clap:

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22447Post Ladymuck
July 23rd, 2018, 7:19 pm

Marky147 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 7:12 pm
So much for honour bound ;)
Yes but I just seen my room is single going through it all again (I changed it to double i thought but it hasn't) .... I won't manage that.

I sleep in a superking bed on my own, I would fall out of a single. Haven't sleep in one of those since I was 15.

My mates will just have to understand.

Theadder4
Posts: 1794
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22450Post Theadder4
July 23rd, 2018, 7:20 pm

Angie steve and kelly are looking for a room.is yours a single or a double?

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22451Post Ladymuck
July 23rd, 2018, 7:21 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 7:17 pm
You can park at mine angie.

The weekend before the forum do.the sky poker tour is in glasgow.going to be a busy month.
sky tour/forum game/and hopefully malta :clap:
Has your crazy neighbour moved then? :hide:

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22453Post Ladymuck
July 23rd, 2018, 7:22 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 7:20 pm
Angie steve and kelly are looking for a room.is yours a single or a double?
Single, sorry, is why I have to change.

Marky147
Posts: 1715
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22454Post Marky147
July 23rd, 2018, 7:23 pm

Mine's a double, but it's £250 for Fri-Mon.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22456Post Ladymuck
July 23rd, 2018, 7:32 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 7:17 pm
You can park at mine angie.

The weekend before the forum do.the sky poker tour is in glasgow.going to be a busy month.
sky tour/forum game/and hopefully malta :clap:
Is that in the Alea Dougie?


Marky147
Posts: 1715
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22538Post Marky147
July 24th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Marky147 (12th-15th @ Artto)
Longines (12th-14th @ Hilton)
Scuffs (12th-15th @ Artto)
Angie (11th-15th @ Artto)
Tart (12th-14th @ Artto)
John (12th-14th @ Artto)
Lee & Nat (12th-14th @ Artto)
Foxy (12th-14th @ Artto)
Dico (13th-14th @ Rennie Mack)
Lizardo (12th-15th @ Rennie Mack)
Scatty (11th-15th)
Penfold (12th-15th)
Pinocchio (12th-15th)
Sofacauliflower & friends
Littlemate
Daddymac & Friends
Jas
Dougie + 3
Gman
Mickeano
TheWhizz



Who's missing from there, other than Plumbert?

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22542Post Ladymuck
July 24th, 2018, 2:51 pm

Change hotels if you are updating.

Marky147
Posts: 1715
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22543Post Marky147
July 24th, 2018, 2:53 pm

That doesn't really matter, so not worried about that at present.

calella
Posts: 334
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22544Post calella
July 24th, 2018, 3:20 pm

I'll be there but not sure if staying at a hotel yet. Most likely travelling back and forward.

Don't think I can make the Sunday but most people are fekked by then anyway lol.

Adam
Posts: 136
Joined: June 25th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22545Post Adam
July 24th, 2018, 3:21 pm

Not booked anything yet, but planning on making it over.

silverfox46
Posts: 544
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22547Post silverfox46
July 24th, 2018, 3:31 pm

have rebooked at the Merchant City Inn 2 nights fr/sat £180 for a twin room, as my lad is now coming. still some available if anyone is needing one. Was booked in at the artto (single room) £95 fri sat will be cancelling at some point, if you need this room let me know and i will cancel to suit you or transfer if possible.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22548Post Ladymuck
July 24th, 2018, 3:45 pm

silverfox46 wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 3:31 pm
have rebooked at the Merchant City Inn 2 nights fr/sat £180 for a twin room, as my lad is now coming. still some available if anyone is needing one. Was booked in at the artto (single room) £95 fri sat will be cancelling at some point, if you need this room let me know and i will cancel to suit you or transfer if possible.
Nice to hear Danny is coming Foxy (if it is him) That Rennie Mac is cheaper on those dates and there are others staying there too.....

Image

silverfox46
Posts: 544
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22552Post silverfox46
July 24th, 2018, 4:13 pm

Ladymuck wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 3:45 pm
silverfox46 wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 3:31 pm
have rebooked at the Merchant City Inn 2 nights fr/sat £180 for a twin room, as my lad is now coming. still some available if anyone is needing one. Was booked in at the artto (single room) £95 fri sat will be cancelling at some point, if you need this room let me know and i will cancel to suit you or transfer if possible.
Nice to hear Danny is coming Foxy (if it is him) That Rennie Mac is cheaper on those dates and there are others staying there too.....

Image
yup i checked it out can get it for £130 twin room, but on site through ARAMA booking said no cancellation returns available, got a phone call from AROMA which the guy said yes twin available and could get me free cancellation as a sweetener, this was confirmed by email, but as Dan had already booked Merchant City (300 yds from casino) free cancellation, will stick with that, and will arrange to meet up on fri night when its decided where and when we are going. Changed my motor since Brum so will drive up.

User avatar
Ladymuck
Posts: 3514
Joined: June 26th, 2017, 2:20 pm
Location: Everywhere/anywhere
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22553Post Ladymuck
July 24th, 2018, 4:33 pm

.
This is mildly concerning ...

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glas ... t-14369610


Look when it says they are taking bookings form :o

This article is from March so hopefully they will have just made up a lot of time since then :help:

Marky147
Posts: 1715
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22556Post Marky147
July 24th, 2018, 4:59 pm

Yeah, terrifying :roll:

Article in March, lol... I'll take the hotel website, over an article that was published almost 5 months ago.

silverfox46
Posts: 544
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22564Post silverfox46
July 24th, 2018, 6:03 pm

Ladymuck wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 7:13 pm
£276 for the 4 nights. not cheaper for me but very little more.

No parking though so I will park out of town and go in by taxi as usual.

So there is an Artto room for sale or I will just canx it. £184 for 3 nights.
if i have got this right, GROSVENOR Glassford st. G1 1UL ? there's free 24 hr parking according to website and its open 24/7, food dont look bad either, also for the non drinkers there's a £40 comp on fri at 8pm with a 1k g/tee


silverfox46
Posts: 544
Joined: July 16th, 2017, 10:53 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22595Post silverfox46
July 24th, 2018, 9:48 pm

just rung grosvenor casino regarding car parking, there is a NCP c/park joined to casino, when going in you get as ticket, when leaving, the casino stamps the ticket which you present at the exit barrier. The casino has an arrangement with NCP which entitles you to free parking as long as you get the exit ticket stamped. not a bad deal as 2 days is £43 otherwise. Suggest if wherever you are staying not a bad idea to head there 1st, dump the car there, reg at casino if not already a Grosvenor member , possibly pre reg for our comp as i believe you get an extra 5k chips if i'v read it right? then share a cab to your hotel. Hope this helps.

Theadder4
Posts: 1794
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22596Post Theadder4
July 24th, 2018, 10:13 pm

Artto and the other hotels are 5 min walk from the casino.

Theadder4
Posts: 1794
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22597Post Theadder4
July 24th, 2018, 10:17 pm

Was it a guy who couldnt speak right (hearing impaired) who was moaning the last time angie.
dont worry about it.its my parking space.they prob thought you were one of the cauliflowers who park up our way and walk into their work in town (we normally just key their cars to stop them doing it.

plum11
Posts: 400
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:58 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22598Post plum11
July 24th, 2018, 10:28 pm

Marky147 wrote:
July 24th, 2018, 2:47 pm
Marky147 (12th-15th @ Artto)
Longines (12th-14th @ Hilton)
Scuffs (12th-15th @ Artto)
Angie (11th-15th @ Artto)
Tart (12th-14th @ Artto)
John (12th-14th @ Artto)
Lee & Nat (12th-14th @ Artto)
Foxy (12th-14th @ Artto)
Dico (13th-14th @ Rennie Mack)
Lizardo (12th-15th @ Rennie Mack)
Scatty (11th-15th)
Penfold (12th-15th)
Pinocchio (12th-15th)
Sofacauliflower & friends
Littlemate
Daddymac & Friends
Jas
Dougie + 3
Gman
Mickeano
TheWhizz



Who's missing from there, other than Plumbert?

Me , im missing but im gonna pop along of course . Im also gonna rally the troops (not the Braveheart ones mind)
Cant wait mate , lets get this show on the road !!

plum11
Posts: 400
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 7:58 pm
Contact:

Re: KK Scottish Open 13th October 2018 - GET IT BOOKED!

Post: # 22599Post plum11
July 24th, 2018, 10:39 pm

So shall I arrange maybe the pool ?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Scuffs and 20 guests