Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
Marky147
Posts: 2429
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 17308Post Marky147
May 6th, 2018, 3:26 pm

Think I'm gonna change my dates, and come back on the Saturday as well.

Shit racing, and easier to get picked up from the airport :)

Alski
Posts: 599
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 8:07 pm
Location: fuckoffsville
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 17312Post Alski
May 6th, 2018, 3:55 pm

Marky147 wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 3:26 pm
Think I'm gonna change my dates, and come back on the Saturday as well.

Shit racing, and easier to get picked up from the airport :)
The Midlands national is always on from uttoxexter that day stay till Sunday doug

Marky147
Posts: 2429
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 17315Post Marky147
May 6th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Like I said :D

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 17358Post Theadder4
May 7th, 2018, 10:48 am

Place will be a mad house on the sunday,st paddys day

EMMERSON
Posts: 83
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18259Post EMMERSON
May 22nd, 2018, 2:42 pm

Me and a lad from work have just booked.

Flying from Manchester Monday at 10am returning Saturday afternoon with JET2. £150 each, just need to sort out accommodation.

Think my old man my come also, one of my brothers and another mate coming out on the Wednesday (can't do the 5 days drinking lol)

calella
Posts: 393
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18260Post calella
May 22nd, 2018, 4:33 pm

EMMERSON wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 2:42 pm
Me and a lad from work have just booked.

Flying from Manchester Monday at 10am returning Saturday afternoon with JET2. £150 each, just need to sort out accommodation.

Think my old man my come also, one of my brothers and another mate coming out on the Wednesday (can't do the 5 days drinking lol)
Nice one Austin, could be the makings of a casino trip for poker at this rate. The Casino is less than 10 mins walk from my apartments and I checked it out without actually having a bet due to losing a shitload in the bookies at xmas.

Marky147
Posts: 2429
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18263Post Marky147
May 22nd, 2018, 4:34 pm

I cancelled my full week, but will book up for either Sun-Sat, or Mon-Sat.

Tonytats
Posts: 519
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18264Post Tonytats
May 22nd, 2018, 4:40 pm

Ok if me n maybe Denise come over ?
What’s the hotel called please if yes ?

Marky147
Posts: 2429
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18265Post Marky147
May 22nd, 2018, 4:44 pm

More the merrier!

Most staying at the 'Flash Hotel', mate.

calella
Posts: 393
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18266Post calella
May 22nd, 2018, 4:51 pm

Marky147 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 4:34 pm
I cancelled my full week, but will book up for either Sun-Sat, or Mon-Sat.
Nice one Mark, only place I've seen more scooters than Vegas mate and if you're staying in Flash hotel it's right in the middle of the strip.
Tonytats wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 4:40 pm
Ok if me n maybe Denise come over ?
What’s the hotel called please if yes ?
See you over there Tony, this Casino deffo getting a visit lol.

EMMERSON
Posts: 83
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18288Post EMMERSON
May 23rd, 2018, 9:57 am

Come on Tony get it booked up.

EMMERSON
Posts: 83
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18374Post EMMERSON
May 25th, 2018, 12:35 pm

BOOKED Apartmentos Gema-Gemelos26

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18375Post Theadder4
May 25th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Looking forward to this :clap:

Tonytats
Posts: 519
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18419Post Tonytats
May 26th, 2018, 6:51 am

Dates please ?

Tonytats
Posts: 519
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18420Post Tonytats
May 26th, 2018, 6:51 am

12-15 th March

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18421Post Theadder4
May 26th, 2018, 7:43 am

We are there Monday 11th to Saturday 16th tony,staying at the flash hotel (easyjet have some good deals on,ours was under £300 full board,flights and transfers included)

Scuffs
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18430Post Scuffs
May 26th, 2018, 12:05 pm

I've looked on the hotel website and its £385 full board for the Tuesday to Saturday.

I'm looking to book the hotel only as I'll already be in Spain, any advice on how to find the best deal?

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18432Post Theadder4
May 26th, 2018, 12:12 pm

Travel republic Tuesday to sat full board 2 people ,total = £347

Tonytats
Posts: 519
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18433Post Tonytats
May 26th, 2018, 12:34 pm

£430 on easy jet

calella
Posts: 393
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18434Post calella
May 26th, 2018, 12:39 pm

Tonytats wrote:
May 26th, 2018, 12:34 pm
£430 on easy jet
I take it you are flying from Luton Tony and are going from Tuesday 12th to Sat 16th March.

I will have a look for flights/hotels for two, are u looking for half or full board?


EDIT:
Had a quick look Tony and you could get EasyJet from Luton to Alicante for £73.73 each.

On Travel Republic site, you can get the FLash Hotel for £201.50 each, add transfers of about £15 each and that's a total cost of approx. £290 pp.

Obviously other hotels/apts are cheaper and the above cost doesn't include luggage apart from hand luggage on EJ.

Theadder4
Posts: 2156
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18754Post Theadder4
May 28th, 2018, 9:41 am

Think I will take a chip set and cards, 3 of my mates also staying at flash with their wife's (the guys play poker) could have a mtt or stt after dinner on some nights before we hit the pubs, if the hotel doesn't mind (don't see why they should,if there's no cash on the tables,and they have card tables for guests to play bridge etc)

Tonytats
Posts: 519
Joined: July 15th, 2017, 6:55 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18755Post Tonytats
May 28th, 2018, 10:34 am

calella wrote:
May 26th, 2018, 12:39 pm
Tonytats wrote:
May 26th, 2018, 12:34 pm
£430 on easy jet
I take it you are flying from Luton Tony and are going from Tuesday 12th to Sat 16th March.

I will have a look for flights/hotels for two, are u looking for half or full board?


EDIT:
Had a quick look Tony and you could get EasyJet from Luton to Alicante for £73.73 each.

On Travel Republic site, you can get the FLash Hotel for £201.50 each, add transfers of about £15 each and that's a total cost of approx. £290 pp.

Obviously other hotels/apts are cheaper and the above cost doesn't include luggage apart from hand luggage on EJ.
Yes that’s all spot on dougie cheers I’m sure we will be booking it after next c card date

Scuffs
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18888Post Scuffs
May 29th, 2018, 1:50 pm

I've booked the Hotel only via Expedia. £278 winnings on a weird bet this weekend and the hotel is £219 up front, all booked. Bring the cards and chips Dougie, I fancy a game after a coffee and brandy at lunch time☕️

Rivher
Posts: 1750
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18901Post Rivher
May 29th, 2018, 2:59 pm

Sounds like a plan!

calella
Posts: 393
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18904Post calella
May 29th, 2018, 4:44 pm

Scuffs wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 1:50 pm
I've booked the Hotel only via Expedia. £278 winnings on a weird bet this weekend and the hotel is £219 up front, all booked. Bring the cards and chips Dougie, I fancy a game after a coffee and brandy at lunch time☕️
Better locking in the flights Colin as they tend to jump up in price the longer you wait.

EDIT:

You will get the hotel at cheaper prices than Expedia on Travel Republic and Alpharooms mate.

Scuffs
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18966Post Scuffs
May 31st, 2018, 12:41 am

calella wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 4:44 pm
Scuffs wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 1:50 pm
I've booked the Hotel only via Expedia. £278 winnings on a weird bet this weekend and the hotel is £219 up front, all booked. Bring the cards and chips Dougie, I fancy a game after a coffee and brandy at lunch time☕️
Better locking in the flights Colin as they tend to jump up in price the longer you wait.

EDIT:

You will get the hotel at cheaper prices than Expedia on Travel Republic and Alpharooms mate.
Travel republic was £1 cheaper than expedia, thanks for the tip but I get nectar points with expedia.
I'll be travelling up to Benidorm by train from Torrievieja.
This is all fact, I cant come out with a witty comment as I might of had a drink xxx

Marky147
Posts: 2429
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:07 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 18968Post Marky147
May 31st, 2018, 12:47 am

Scuffs wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 12:41 am
calella wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 4:44 pm
Scuffs wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 1:50 pm
I've booked the Hotel only via Expedia. £278 winnings on a weird bet this weekend and the hotel is £219 up front, all booked. Bring the cards and chips Dougie, I fancy a game after a coffee and brandy at lunch time☕️
Better locking in the flights Colin as they tend to jump up in price the longer you wait.

EDIT:

You will get the hotel at cheaper prices than Expedia on Travel Republic and Alpharooms mate.
Travel republic was £1 cheaper than expedia, thanks for the tip but I get nectar points with expedia.
I'll be travelling up to Benidorm by train from Torrievieja.
This is all fact, I cant come out with a witty comment as I might of had a drink xxx
Don't get pissed up on the train, and get yourself nicked :lol:

Scuffs
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 19410Post Scuffs
June 6th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Marky147 wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 12:47 am
Scuffs wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 12:41 am
calella wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 4:44 pm


Better locking in the flights Colin as they tend to jump up in price the longer you wait.

EDIT:

You will get the hotel at cheaper prices than Expedia on Travel Republic and Alpharooms mate.
Travel republic was £1 cheaper than expedia, thanks for the tip but I get nectar points with expedia.
I'll be travelling up to Benidorm by train from Torrievieja.
This is all fact, I cant come out with a witty comment as I might of had a drink xxx
Don't get pissed up on the train, and get yourself nicked :lol:

I think it's only an hours journey, even I can't get pissed in an hour🍻
I can get arrested in a lot less time tho!

EMMERSON
Posts: 83
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 19415Post EMMERSON
June 6th, 2018, 12:55 pm

Brother booked yesterday he is doing Tuesday/Saturday

Scuffs
Posts: 1107
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019

Post: # 19417Post Scuffs
June 6th, 2018, 1:00 pm

EMMERSON wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 12:55 pm
Brother booked yesterday he is doing Tuesday/Saturday
Soft southerners, sweaties and Mancs, omg this is going to be a mess :help:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests