Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

This is where most of us will hang around and chat.
Please keep it clean.
Politics (which never remains clean) has its own section! ;)
User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3478
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29784Post richlizard
February 11th, 2019, 3:46 pm

Scuffs wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 3:39 pm
Should of made your mind up sooner.
Glad to help xxx

Didn't win a UCOP sooner. Thanks for your help.

Sol Pelicanos right next door. That should do. Now on to flights.

User avatar
richlizard
Posts: 3478
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 1:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29785Post richlizard
February 11th, 2019, 3:59 pm

Address of Flash hotel anyone?

T8MML
Posts: 1115
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29810Post T8MML
February 12th, 2019, 5:52 pm

I’ve asked my stepdaughter if her two apartments are free above the Pig n whistle. I think they are two/three beds. I will let you know if they are free later

Theadder4
Posts: 2011
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29812Post Theadder4
February 12th, 2019, 5:57 pm

Hoping we will all go along to the pub one night we are there tim.

T8MML
Posts: 1115
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29813Post T8MML
February 12th, 2019, 6:45 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 5:57 pm
Hoping we will all go along to the pub one night we are there tim.
They’ve opened a restaurant directly opposite selling full English breakfast and other delicacies (all with chips!)

Rivher
Posts: 1518
Joined: June 24th, 2017, 4:36 am
Location: Yappsville
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29825Post Rivher
February 13th, 2019, 12:55 am

T8MML wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:45 pm
Theadder4 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 5:57 pm
Hoping we will all go along to the pub one night we are there tim.
They’ve opened a restaurant directly opposite selling full English breakfast and other delicacies (all with chips!)
I only eat Papas fritas none of that english rubbish! :D

Pm'd you on fb Tim :P

T8MML
Posts: 1115
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29834Post T8MML
February 13th, 2019, 11:20 am

Rivher wrote:
February 13th, 2019, 12:55 am
T8MML wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:45 pm
Theadder4 wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 5:57 pm
Hoping we will all go along to the pub one night we are there tim.
They’ve opened a restaurant directly opposite selling full English breakfast and other delicacies (all with chips!)
I only eat Papas fritas none of that english rubbish! :D

Pm'd you on fb Tim :P
It’s Benidorm you’re going to not Spain :)


PM sent mate

User avatar
valeire
Posts: 96
Joined: June 22nd, 2017, 10:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29838Post valeire
February 13th, 2019, 2:18 pm

Mall Dini in the the Grand National , 20/1 at present, early bet for me , your welcome :)

Theadder4
Posts: 2011
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 29917Post Theadder4
February 18th, 2019, 4:40 pm

We tip if you taking money to benidorm for a punt on the cheltenham races.
The bookies are happy to take bets using £ and to pay out in £ (if they have them)
It saves you having to change your money to euros then to change them back to £ when you get home ,if you win a few quid :D

calella
Posts: 376
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30009Post calella
February 22nd, 2019, 11:21 pm

Have we got a list of numbers going yet?

Seems to be a lot of interest but not sure who is all going.

Lets get a definite list then guys

Calella +1

EMMERSON
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30012Post EMMERSON
February 23rd, 2019, 11:17 am

I have 2 going Tuesday
2 on Wednesday
1 on Thursday

We will have to set up a whatsapp grp

Theadder4
Posts: 2011
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30028Post Theadder4
February 25th, 2019, 7:14 pm

Poker set packed :D
Me and missus
Cousin and missus
Mate and missus

Scuffs
Posts: 1034
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30077Post Scuffs
February 28th, 2019, 8:08 pm

I’m going but Claire’s friend is coming over from England that week so they will probably stay in Torrevieja, they might join us for a night in Benidorm but the way she is checking the Torre bars that serve Aperol spritz I got a feeling she is looking forward to a girlie week there🍹

EMMERSON
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30127Post EMMERSON
March 3rd, 2019, 10:33 am

Going to Torrevieja in May for a week girls dancing in the European Championships

T8MML
Posts: 1115
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30135Post T8MML
March 3rd, 2019, 3:46 pm

EMMERSON wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 10:33 am
Going to Torrevieja in May for a week girls dancing in the European Championships
Good luck with that mate - what’s your speciality? Paso Doble or Flamenco?

Scuffs
Posts: 1034
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30144Post Scuffs
March 4th, 2019, 10:17 am

EMMERSON wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 10:33 am
Going to Torrevieja in May for a week girls dancing in the European Championships
We’ll be gone by then, leaving in about 4 weeks time.

Have a great time Austin, if you want any recommendations for restaurants let me know.


Theadder4
Posts: 2011
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30243Post Theadder4
March 10th, 2019, 9:53 am

WHATSAPP GROUP could someone going to benidorm set one up please (i dont know how to :oops: )

calella
Posts: 376
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30253Post calella
March 10th, 2019, 7:09 pm

Theadder4 wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 9:53 am
WHATSAPP GROUP could someone going to benidorm set one up please (i dont know how to :oops: )
PM me your number Dougie and i'll get one of the girls in my work to set it up for me.

You, me, Colin and Austin are the only ones I can think of so far.

calella
Posts: 376
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 7:38 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30268Post calella
March 11th, 2019, 12:24 pm

calella wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 7:09 pm
Theadder4 wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 9:53 am
WHATSAPP GROUP could someone going to benidorm set one up please (i dont know how to :oops: )
PM me your number Dougie and i'll get one of the girls in my work to set it up for me.

You, me, Colin and Austin are the only ones I can think of so far.
I've got the whatsapp group thingy set up by lassie in the work so me and dougie added, if Austin and Colin want in then pm me your moby numbers.

Otherwise, will see you most days at The Gallowgate Bar, mind and be quick Colin or that message is on the first fav. :hide:

Theadder4
Posts: 2011
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30284Post Theadder4
March 11th, 2019, 7:44 pm

The eagle has landed :D on shuttle bus heading for hotel.be there in about 1 hour.then its straight on it.
heading to the marina on tues to watch the racing on the big screen.

EMMERSON
Posts: 80
Joined: June 23rd, 2017, 12:08 am
Contact:

Re: Cheltenham 2019 (benidorm)

Post: # 30567Post EMMERSON
March 16th, 2019, 8:56 pm

Had a great 5 days liver is fucked. 14 hours of drinking yesterday and flight back this morning didn’t help. Brothers kept on saying to me how the fook can u understand what the Scots say. My response just nod your head and smile. Hope Colin, Jimmy, Dougie and Stuart had a good one and great to meet up as always.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests